All Comments on 'Domestic Discipline Addict Ch. 02'

by TheGraduate88

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 2 years ago

I can see where this would get some people off, but I am very wary of ownership of another human.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, much better with the story line but the whole time line up to the punch line that women were submissive was a bit dull. Just say that research lead up to that women were submissive and leave it there. I have to disagree with the thought process that just because she trusts him that there is no need for safe words. He is inexperienced as a master and needs safe words so that he does not go past whatever limits they come up with. She is not experienced enough to know when he as gone too far and could hurt her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Much improved, it appears that they were already in a quasi bdsm relationship with him choosing her clothes on a regular basis.

Part of it made me laugh, specially “little in the world more helpless than a pregnant female hominid or, for that matter, a new mother with an infant” a possible exception being, a male hominid immediately after ejaculation.

The average male was bigger and stronger than an average female so of course males were originally designated as protectors. There’s no concrete evidence to suggest monogamy was the standard, although there is evidence to suggest the importance of reproduction possibly shrouded in mysticism. As for the aquatic ape theory (popular in 70’s and 80’s) that’s been largely dismissed, I’d never heard of it and had to look it up. One of the most important evolutionary traits of humanity is the ability to adapt to our environment.

I strongly disagree with the lack of safewords, he’s already proven that they should have them because he punished her whilst he was angry! A long established couple might not feel the need to use them because they’re good at reading each other BUT that’s not a good enough reason for not having a safeword purely because they are exploring new concepts and practices.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The aquatic-ape hypothesis intrigued me back the 80s, courtesy of Elaine Morgan's "The Descent of Woman" (which is itself from the 70s), but I don't think it ever gained any scientific currency - it was always pretty fringe. Later research, I think, has pretty much pulled the rug out from under it. Now, Wikipedia says it "is highly controversial, and has been criticized by many as a pseudoscience".

I don't recall specifically, but I doubt that the hypothesis would have made a claim like "the females that were left were naturally submissive to the males". If it had, it seems unlikely that a feminist writer like Morgan would have had much time for it.

So as science, nope. But as setup for a BDSM story? Sure, I'll suspend my disbelief.

All that said, I'm starting to have my doubts about the story, despite my defence in a previous comment. But I'll give it a couple more chapters and see how it goes.

Agreed with @tess about the lack of safewords!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheGraduate88@TheGraduate88
1948 Natal Year. 1968 Draftee. 1976 B.S. 1978 M.A. Four decades as a professional planner. Free thinker, part of the sexual revolution, enjoyer of women, strictly heterosexual.

story TAGS