All Comments on 'Domestic Discipline Addict Ch. 03'

by TheGraduate88

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, nice that their son is called Justin now (in the previous chapter). I like the pampering that he is giving her. He should take her at her word when she said that she liked the hurt and she was afraid. He should take that into account when he next beats her; and they need to establish rules and limits after discussing what their lifestyle may become. Perhaps after visiting the club tonight they will have a heart to heart talk. I like that they are kind of taking it a bit slow and talking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Extremely disappointed in the Rush Limbaugh reference. I don’t want to read anymore of the story — and I really was enjoying it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yikes, quoting 50 Shades as a positive reference…..I didn’t know that was possible! The face slapping - just no, why the fuck do men think that’s sexy? They do need safe words and a genuine discussion whilst they’re at it.

Tess (uk)

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Did not like the face slap. He should listen to her a bit more closely than what he is doing.

If he doesn’t he may find himself on the wrong side of the relationship and out the door

Still a nice build, thus far still 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love her top with almost no buttons, but that's almost the only thing I like about this chapter.

A Rush Limbaugh tie? I'm becoming less and less able to take this story seriously.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheGraduate88@TheGraduate88
1948 Natal Year. 1968 Draftee. 1976 B.S. 1978 M.A. Four decades as a professional planner. Free thinker, part of the sexual revolution, enjoyer of women, strictly heterosexual.