Domestic Discipline Addict Ch. 05

Story Info
The Descent Accelerates.
1.6k words
4.56
11.9k
6

Part 6 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 09/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Five

The car arrived and she stayed silent on the way home.

"David," she said, turning to me as we went into the house, "hurt me."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You started this David," she said, a flash of anger in her voice, "now I need to see how far I want it to go."

"What do you want Arlene," I said, holding her eyes with mine.

"I told you, hurt me," she said, meeting my gaze.

I slapped her, hard, across her cheek. Hard enough snap her head around and rock her back.

She turned back to me, holding her cheek where I had slapped her, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Yes," she whispered.

"You're sure," I said.

"Yessss," she repeated.

I reached out, quick, as I had been taught over all of those hours in a karate dojo, and entwined my fingers in her hair, twisting, forcing her to turn her neck and bend over to relieve the pressure.

She cried out when I jerked, and followed, stumbling a little, as I drug her into the bedroom.

But then I changed my mind and drug her into the bathroom where I forced her to her knees.

I jerked my belt open and zipper down and pulled out my erection.

"Open your mouth," I commanded.

She did.

"Now don't suck, let me have what I want," I said, pushing my cock deeper.

Her eyes got big and I could feel her body start to retch as I triggered her gag reflex but I grabbed another handful of her hair pulled harder.

When she started throwing up her hands tried to push me away but I twisted harder in her hair and pulled her farther until I was fucking her throat.

I could see her starting to panic from lack of oxygen and so I pulled her off my cock by the hair.

She gasped for breath.

"Is THIS what you want?" I said, slapping her across the face again.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS," she screamed and took my cock back into her mouth, pushing her head down, gagging and retching as she swallowed hard, pulling me even deeper.

When I got close I yanked her off of me.

"Oh no," I said, "you're not done yet."

She was on all fours then, gagging and gasping for breath.

I looked around and saw her hairbrush and picked it up and slapped her ass where she was already bruised making her scream.

I think it was the turquoise stone peeking out that drove me over the edge.

I put my foot on her neck, forcing her down, and grabbed the stone and pulled, watching as the big chrome plug stretched her anus.

She was screaming, begging, but I was beyond hearing or caring.

When the plug came out she was left sort of gaping open and I just pushed my hand in there.

She cried out again as I explored the inside of her rectal vault with my fingers.

I pulled my hand out and watched, in fascination, as her asshole slowly closed up.

But I was rolling by then so I grabbed her hip, keeping one hand entwined in her hair, and rolled her over.

"Spread your legs," I yelled.

As soon as she did I hit her exposed pussy with the hairbrush drawing sort of an intake shriek.

But the material of her tights still protected her.

I offered my hand and said, "stand up."

As she stood that little interlude brought me back to my senses.

"Are you sure about this," I said.

She was a wreck but she lifted her head proudly and said, simply, "certain."

I smiled and kissed her.

"Then pee, get those dirty clothes off, and come to bed," I said.

Almost as an afterthought I grabbed her chin, turned her face to me, and said, "but do NOT wash your face or brush your hair."

I gave her head a little shake for emphasis and went into the bedroom to prepare for the rest of the night.

I pulled the bedspread off and then rummaged through the dirty clothes and found two pairs of her nylons and a pair of her panties.

Then I took off my own clothes and waited.

When she came out of the bathroom the best word to describe her is "disheveled."

Her long hair was flying everywhere.

Her cheek was red where I had slapped her.

Her mouth and chin and the tops of her boobs were crusted with dried snot, puke, and drool.

I found her oddly attractive.

"On the bed babe," I said, "on your back, arms out and legs spread."

Her gait was odd as she walked to the bed, I assumed from her bruised ass and stretched asshole.

When she was on the bed I took my time doing first her right wrist and then her left, then each ankle, in turn, tying them tightly with the nylons to the feet of the bed frame. I drew the bindings on her wrists tight, pulling her arms straight out, and then did the same with her legs.

I rummaged through her drawer and found one of the long silk scarves she liked to wear and used it to bind her breasts, first looping the soft and strong material around each, individually, and pulling it tight and then wrapping it around both so that her boobs stood straight up.

As I watched her nipples hardened and her breasts started darkening with the pressure.

Finally, I stepped to the head of the bed and said, "open your mouth."

When she did I started stuffing it with her dirty panties.

"I don't want you to get too loud honey," I said, patting her cheek softly and smiling.

Her eyes were big and I could see that she was making herself breathe very heavily to get around her swollen mucus membranes.

I found her snot bubbles oddly attractive.

I doubled up a pillow and worked it under her ass, forcing her back to arch.

And giving me the target I wanted.

I picked up the hairbrush and started spanking her pussy.

I didn't give her a true warm-up as I had with her ass, but I didn't strike as hard as I would later.

With that first swat, right on the smoothness of her full labia, I was glad I had stuffed her mouth.

The shriek was muffled, mostly coming out her nose along with a gout of snot.

Her body tried to sit up, to protect herself, but the bindings didn't allow that.

I set up a rhythm then, being deliberate with the pussy spanking.

SMACK!

One Mississippi, two Mississippi, three Mississippi, four Mississippi, five Mississippi

SMACK!

By the fifth SMACK! her labia were swelling and turning a bright red color.

By the tenth, her entire body was trembling and she was breathing in harsh little pants.

It was on the 18th that she came.

I watched, fascinated.

It looked like she was peeing but the smell was pure womanscent.

When she stopped I said, "AGAIN!"

SMACK!

It took four more before she came again, almost as hard as the first time.

She was crying, tears streaming, panting, having difficulty breathing, and shaking her head, trying to push the panties out of her mouth.

I smiled and said, "AGAIN!"

SMACK!

It took 15 more swats until she came again, this time weakly, just a little trickle of her release.

Her pussy was so swollen and red it was just a bare slit in the mound of her sex.

"Almost done," I said, kissing her cheek softly.

Her eyes were big and unfocused so I waited, giving her some time to recover.

When I could see her meeting my eyes I smiled and showed her the belt I had selected.

Her eyes got big again.

I stepped back, doubled the belt, and deliberately strapped her across her breasts, purple by now with her nipples hard little pebbles on the cone of her tight areolas.

It was a good thing I had her mouth stuffed.

Her scream was loud even with the soft gag, rising in pitch until I expected to hear dogs start barking.

I watched as her body shuddered and slowly stopped.

Seeing the red stripe across her breasts made me even harder, something I would not have thought possible.

I strapped her tits nine strokes, until she came again and then seemed to faint.

I pulled the panties out of her mouth and waited.

She awoke, or perhaps "came too" is a better description, with a sharp cry.

"Oh Jesus David," she said, her eyes finding mine, "Please untie me. My back is cramping."

As soon as I released her wrist she rolled over, trying to ease the cramp and when I did the second she sat up, reaching back.

I untied her and held her while she worked the cramps out.

And then I fucked her.

This wasn't "making love," this was pure fucking.

I pushed her back on the bed, got my knees between hers, and just pushed into her.

She was so swollen and tight I actually thought "this must be what a virgin is like."

I fucked her hard, deliberately pounding into her.

With each hard thrust she would cry out, but her arms were also pulling me onto her and her knees, wrapped around me, pulled me in and her hips thrust to meet me.

When I came it was a new level of sensation for me.

I swear, I could feel my prostate contract.

And it lasted. God, I filled her up to overflowing and kept going.

At last, I finished and, as always happens, softened and slipped out of her.

She was snoring before I rolled off of her.