All Comments on 'Domestic Discipline Addict Ch. 05'

by TheGraduate88

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 2 years ago

This one was a bit far for me. I gave you a 5 Star because I know someone's going to have a problem with it and go all Douchey on you. I am looking forward to the rest of this series. I just didn't care for this episode.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Definitely too much for me. So they seem perfectly matched she’s a masochist and he’s definitely a sadist. Is she masochistic because she feels guilty for enjoying being punished?

Presumably the reason why I’m reading this as completely depressing is because it’s too far for me, I’m struggling to see the Sane of good old SSC.

Probably best if I just quit reading this altogether. Best of luck with your writing.

Tess (uk)

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

This was just over the top. Awful!!!!

He’s an absolute asshole to her and she stupidly takes it.

Both are moronic idiots.

We are now down to 2/5 from a 5/5. Hopeless writing, getting worse. Just how low can this author go?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheGraduate88@TheGraduate88
1948 Natal Year. 1968 Draftee. 1976 B.S. 1978 M.A. Four decades as a professional planner. Free thinker, part of the sexual revolution, enjoyer of women, strictly heterosexual.