All Comments on 'Domesticating Andrei Ch. 01'

by Isaacconnorftm

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You have a warning at the beginning of the story for non-consent, but not for actual dismemberment???? I wouldn't have read this if I had known I'd mostly be reading about fingers being cut off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

holy shit i am obsessed with this OP

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great Story. Has Andrei had genital reassignment surgery to female? Or is he brainwashed into thinking of his dick and ass as a clit and pussy? I ask because his "pussy" gets wet like a natural one. Either way, I hope he gets some puppies put in him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just what gender is Andrei? You refer to 'he' but then talk about clit and pussy in the same sentence as cock. And what ???? is with using ???? over and over???

The whole nanobot thing really ruins the rest of the story. Everything else is pointless with that element in the plot line. Taking away speech, fingers etc. Do one or the other, not both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm pretty sure "noncon" doesn't typically imply gore/dismemberment/extreme body horror. Extremely uncomfortable to read, especially with no fucking warning

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I couldn’t keep reading after his fingers and legs were mutilated. I’m into femdom and came here for the idea of Andrei getting raped and being a slut, not him being tortured. If you’re genuinely into this, please, please seek help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love how you tagged body modification but not the actual dismemberment and mutilation. Those imply two different things. Thanks, I hated this immensely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This must include a warning about amputation.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

its just fantasy. and for that its hot

Oleanna1104Oleanna11048 months ago

I hope you continue this story, I want to see puppies <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous