Domesticating Andrei Ch. 02

Story Info
A prisoner is sold to become a bitch for his owner's stud.
1.2k words
4.03
27.1k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**AN: Inspired by The Perfect Pet by fueledbyquarantine, definitely recommend checking out their work if you like this. Also, this is a non-con story, and I feel like it needn't be said but I do not condone the behaviours that these characters engage in. If non-con elements are likely to trigger/upset you, I'd advise you don't continue**

Prologue

Cai smiled down at his pet, currently napping on the floor by his masters' feet. His hips gyrated slowly and his cock ground into the carpet. Cai knew that couldn't be a comfortable way to get off, but puppies were not supposed to use their hands. Buddy had taken a while to get used to his new life, but for the past few months he had been nothing but a model pup. Cai had told him earlier today about the gift he would be bringing home for him soon -- a bitch of his very own that he could mount to his hearts content. He liked to think that is exactly what buddy was currently dreaming about, as he rubbed his cock raw and red in an attempt to cum (not that he could without express permission from Cai).

And now

Andrei awoke in the same holding cell that had contained him for the past few weeks, groggy and confused. It took him a few moments to gather the strength to open his eyes, trying to chase away the heady fog of sleep permeating through his mind. The first thing he did was check his hands, fervently hoping that his memory of the previous night with the doctor had been nothing more than a horrific nightmare. He looked down to see that they were tightly covered in some sort of soft black wrapping, and it was clear from only a glance that there was no way his fingers would have any room to fit inside. A garbled croaking sound escaped his mouth in place of a scream, and he winced slightly at the discomfort the noise brought to his throat.

Silent tears streamed down his cheeks as gathered the courage to look behind him and confirm what he already knew. He craned his neck hesitantly over his shoulder and sobbed at the sight of his new tail attached just above his asshole. Frowning a little in concentration, he explored the new muscle connections and sensations coming from the new appendage. From what he could tell the damned thing was fully functional, curled in towards him and shaking with the fear that was steadily overtaking over his mind.

When no one immediately came to see him after he'd woken up, he rested his head over what was left of his hands and sobbed himself back to sleep.

The second time he'd awoken he felt a little more lucid. He already knew what to expect of the changes that had been made to him, and instead decided to take stock of his holding cell. The first thing he noticed that the bed he used to sleep on had been removed, and he had awoken curled up in a soft round bed on the floor. A dog bed. Great. It looked like his new owner was really committed to the pet thing then. The silver dog bowl filled with water on the other side of the room strengthened his suspicion that it would be a long time before anyone treated him as if he was human again -- if that day ever came.

Upon seeing the water he realised how dry his mouth was. He attempted to stand to make his way over to the bowl, forgetting no longer had the ability to walk on two legs. With an unnaturally soft cry of pain (dampened by the damage done to his vocal cords) he fell back to his hands and knees. He huffed indignantly and turned his head away from the water bottle, refusing to belittle himself by crawling around the room like an animal. But he really was thirsty. Nearly unbearably so. He lasted all of ten minutes before resigning himself, tentatively placing one hand (paw) out in front of him to see if it would take his weight. He felt his new tail tucked in between his legs, rubbing maddeningly against his swollen, aching pussy as his hips swayed side to side. He made it a personal point of pride not to moan. He failed.

When he reached the bowl, he quickly realised that without the use of his hands he had no way of lifting the bowl of water up to his dry lips. He almost turned back around in spite, but the crawl over had been embarrassing enough, and he'd be damned if he turned away from what he came for. Flushing bright red, he slowly lowered his head to the bowl and began lapping at the water. In the back of his mind he realised with shame that it had taken less than a day for him to begin acting like the puppy his handler clearly expected him to become. It didn't escape his notice that the act of lowering his head was also pushing up and presenting his fat, needy pussy to anyone who happened to walk past his cell. He was almost grateful in that moment for the tail and the little it did to cover him.

He'd almost finished the bowl of water when he heard the one voice he wished he never had to hear again, and the one voice knew he he'd never escape from.

"Awwww good girl! Someone was thirsty huh?"

His handler. He wished he could turn around and yell at the man for what had been done to him, but all he could manage was a pathetic little whine of sadness.

"Awwwww Don't be like that girl. You and I are going to have so much fun together I just know it!"

His lower lip trembled.

"Ok girl, Stay"

The nanobots bound to Andrei's nervous system promptly froze him in place and his handler confidently walked into the cell over to him and began inspecting him. He started at his face, pulling a soft whimper from his lips as he stroked them softly with his thumb. He checked the small scar on his neck where his vocal cords had been damaged to take away his voice. He gave each of his hands a once over and pulled at each of his tits, tugging at them as if they were the udders of a cow. He ran his hands along his back and poked and prodded his tail, marvelling at how it twitched in reaction. Andrei gasped as he suddenly grabbed the base of the tail and lifted it, promptly pressing his face into Andrei's quivering pussy, licking a long stripe from his aching clit slowly all the way up to his asshole. Cai smiled to himself when Andrei's tail continued to stand upright, seemingly unable to lower, presenting himself as if begging anyone to come along and violate his fat little pussy and ass.

"Don't worry sweetheart, the doctors have done an amazing job on you. You're going to be so perfect for me. I just have to go fill out some paperwork, but I'll be right back to take you home."

Andrei, tail still raised and a desperate need for his owner to go back to licking at his cunt taking over his mind, could do nothing but wait for his new owner to return to remove him from his cell. His new life as a puppy slave was about to begin.