Domesticating Andrei Ch. 03

Story Info
A prisoner is sold to become a bitch for his owner's stud.
2.2k words
4.42
28.5k
24

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**AN: Inspired by The Perfect Pet by fueledbyquarantine, definitely recommend checking out their work if you like this. Also, this is a non-con story, and I feel like it needn't be said but I do not condone the behaviours that these characters engage in. If non-con elements are likely to trigger/upset you, I'd advise you don't continue**

Compared to what he'd been enduring for the past few weeks, the ride to his new home was relatively uneventful. His new Owner cooed at him and told him how cute his pussy looked as he clambered awkwardly into a brand-new pet carrier. Before he'd gotten into the carrier his Owner had tightly secured a gag around his head, complete with a thick dildo attached to the mouthpiece that was shoved all the way down his throat. He was surprised to find that he didn't need to gag at the intrusion, guessing that the nanobots had already removed that reflex. He quickly found out that suckling on the gag gently provided a comfort that calmed his nerves and relaxed him for the duration of the car ride.

Cai smirked to himself when he looked in the rear-view mirror to find his new pet resting her head on her paws and swallowing contentedly around the phallus in her mouth. Before he'd put her in the car, he'd engaged a nifty little feature of the nanobots that hardwired her with an oral fixation that, when satisfied, would make her just that little bit more docile and pliant. He predicted that it wouldn't take long for her pleasure centres to become hooked on the blissful feeling of having her mouth filled. She would soon become addicted to the sensation and seek out any cock she could find to suckle on for comfort.

After about an hours drive from the compound, Andrei's Owner pulled into the driveway of what was clearly the house of someone very wealthy. His Owner clipped a leash to his collar and reached under his belly, arm positioned securely between his new aching tits and hand resting firmly on his moist, puffy pussy. He squeaked in protest as two fingers hooked inside of him and he was lifted from the carrier and placed on all fours on the ground.

"Now, now sweetheart, none of that. You're going to have to get used to my touches. Don't worry, we'll have you trained up nice and good very soon".

And if that didn't set off alarm bells in Andrei's mind -- he found himself sucking a little harder on the gag in his mouth, finding comfort in the repeated action of swallowing around the fake cock lodged inside his throat. His Owner patted him condescendingly on the head and then began to walk up the driveway to the house.

"Heel girl"

Andrei huffed in indignance but didn't fail to begin obediently crawling one step behind his Owner. He hadn't noticed it at the compound, but now while he was crawling along the gravel pathway, he realised that his knees must have been altered somewhat to accommodate his new life on all fours. He felt a barely mild discomfort as his knees dug into the rocks, padding on his knees protecting him from the pain that surely would have otherwise been present.

Cai led his pet to the garage, where her temporary home would be for the next few days. He wanted to have had a chance to train her a little before he introduced her to Buddy, who would then help to train her the rest of the way. In no time she would be broken, and a perfect set of wet holes for Buddy to sink himself into whenever he felt like. The boy had been so good for the past few years that he undoubtedly deserved the treat that was his new bitch. He realised he would need to decide upon a new name for his pet -- he couldn't very call a bitch by a boy's name after all.

The garage was already all set up for her, and Cai led her directly to the cage where she will be sleeping -- at least until he can be sure she is trained enough to come into the house. He opened the latch, unclipped her collar and affectionately patted her ass to encourage her to move inside.

"Ok sweetling, I have some things that I need to get done in the house, so you're going to have to wait here for me to come back and deal with you. We're going to be going through some basic exercises this afternoon -- don't worry, I'm sure a smart little thing like you will be able to handle it. For now, I am going to activate your nanobots to ensure you don't make a mess -- you're not yet house trained and I don't want you filthening up your cage -- it won't be fun for you to sit in and I don't want to be cleaning up after you on your first day."

Andrei felt like he could sob -- his new owner didn't even thing he was smart enough not to piss himself where he sat. He almost wanted to just to prove a point, but of course even if he tried, he wouldn't be able to. His Owner had complete control over his body and mind, and if his Owner didn't want him to piss then he wouldn't be pissing.

In truth, Cai didn't actually have anything to do for the next few hours before he went back to train Millie (and wasn't that just the perfect name for her -- a sweet name for a sweet girl). What he actually wanted to do was allow Millie to have a little quiet time to herself in the cage. He didn't want to overwhelm the poor thing immediately.

Buddy was waiting by the front door to greet him, and before Cai could even walk inside he was met with his eager puppy nuzzling his face into Cai's crotch, just like he had been taught to do when he was first being trained. He couldn't wait to teach Millie the same trick. Cai didn't really know if Buddy had been straight or gay when he first purchased him, but it hadn't taken much to make him into the good little cockslut he was always meant to be. He would have to make sure in the coming days that even if Buddy had a bitch of his own, he would still remain hungry and desperate for his master's cock.

He paid Buddy little mind as he pushed him away, walking past him and heading straight to his office. Before he'd brought Millie home, he had installed cameras all over the garage so he could keep an eye on her (and also so he could film her first few days of training -- he knew she would become very popular on the porn sites that he planned to upload the footage to).

Buddy followed behind him at his feet, crawling along with a grace and ease that Millie had yet to acquire on all fours. His tail never stopped wagging as he thought about his treat currently locked away from him in the garage. He knew he was about to see her for the first time, and he couldn't wait to sink his cock into her and claim her as his own.

Sitting down at his desk, Cai turned on the monitor that connected to the garage to have a look at how Millie was settling in. He frowned when he looked down at Buddy, who was sitting on his haunches and looking up at the screen, clearly hoping to get a glimpse of his new bitch.

"Buddy..."

He voiced a warning. Buddy just stared up at him, tongue lolled out of his mouth and panting just like a real dog would do, waiting patiently for the computer to connect to the cameras. That just wouldn't do.

"Buddy" He lowered his voice in disapproval,

"You know that's not your spot",

He patted his inner thigh as to remind him where he should have already been,

"Come on now, I just brought you home a treat, don't you dare start misbehaving now"

Buddy whined at him, both in disappointment that apparently he wouldn't be seeing his bitch today, and in apology for assuming that he might get to sit anywhere but under the desk. He lowered his head as he crawled under the desk and turned to face the quickly growing bulge in his Owners pants. Buddy whimpered a little for his Owner's attention when he didn't immediately pull the hardening cock out of his pants, and he pawed at it to make his intent clear.

Cai chuckled to himself when he felt his puppy pawing at his cock. He knew it was a little mean to tease him, but he couldn't help himself -- not with the swell of pride he felt every time his pet enforced his own submission like that. After a few moments or pawing and whining he obliged and pulled out his half hard cock from his pants. He sighed in contentment as he felt an eager tongue begin lapping at his balls, before the warm, wet heat of his pet's mouth enveloped the head of his dick.

Buddy wasted no time in swallowing down his Owner's cock. His own nanobots had enhanced his sense of smell tenfold and he breathed in his Owners musky scent. He bobbed up and flicked his tongue across the tip to taste the precum that had gathered in the slit, and then went straight back down so the entire length was in his throat.

There he rested. He knew exactly how his Owner liked to be sucked off of course, but he also knew that when he was under the desk and his Owner was on his computer, his job was not to bring him to orgasm. Instead, he would sit there as long he was required to and provide his owners cock with a warm place to nestle.

For the next few hours, while his Owner observed his new mate in her cage, he lulled himself into a peaceful mindlessness, suckling at the cock in his throat which hardened and softened intermittently, occasionally twitching and releasing a little more precum and ensuring he never lost his Owner's flavour.

Watching Millie lie in her cage would have been uninteresting had Cai not been so excited about the upcoming training session he was about to have with her. While watching her he had also made sure to set up a page online dedicated to Millie and her upcoming training regime. He had done the same when he first got Buddy and he knew a lot of people would want to watch him break in his new bitch.

He made sure to provide a brief description on her page about all her current body modifications, as well as her future role as Buddy's personal cumdump. He livestreamed the footage of her first few hours in the cage and uploaded the progress photos from before, during and after her modifications. He was particularly proud of those as they showed how easily her masculine form had been taken from her. They showed how her flat chest had blossomed into fat titties, how her hips and waste had gained delicious looking curves, and how her pussy lips - once flat and doing nothing to hide the -testosterone-enlarged clit sticking out from them - were now fat and glistening with an arousal that would never go away.

He also made sure to set up a donations page so people could send Buddy and Millie gifts. It wasn't like he needed the money, but he knew people liked to be able to make their own contributions and it boosted the engagement with his page. Plus, it would help Millie accept her place if she knew just how many strangers were watching her become the pet she was always meant to be.

Eventually, Buddy felt a hand comb through and tug at his hair, and his Owner began jerking his hips up in little motions, driving his cock a little deeper into his throat with every movement. Buddy knew that this meant his Owner was ready for him. He began sucking with enthusiasm and bobbing his head up and down, slowly at first but faster and faster. His throat, already used to the intrusion from hours of already being filled, had no trouble accommodating the thick length as it pistoned in and out of him.

Just before he came, his Cai grabbed Buddy's hair until only the tip of the cock was resting on his pet's tongue, ensuring he would taste every drop of his salty spend. Using his hand to pump twice more, he let his release spill into the pup's mouth, who was already eagerly swallowing everything he was given. It hadn't taken much training to make sure that the silly boy would associate the taste of his cum with pleasure and reward. He knew from experience that a small dribble of cum was currently leaking from his puppy's own little prick at the taste. He didn't mind, because as soon as his puppy's clever tongue had thoroughly cleaned his cock of any trace of his seed, he would turn around and lick any mess he had made off the floor.

Tucking himself back into his pants, he grinned and made his way back to the garage. It was time to start training the bitch.

**AN this is what I have written so far, more chapters to come**