Dominance Games With Step-Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you like that?" she asked. She rubbed herself against me, and her heat, her wetness and slickness spilling from her body to mine, humping me, made me moan even louder.

"Ohhh, you are a sensual little fuck-doll, aren't you, my stepdaughter bitch? Oh, yes you are!"

The sensations were so intense that when she began caressing my ankle, I nearly came. I didn't realize what she was actually doing until she had successfully tied my right leg to a corner of my bed. As she tried to tie my left leg, I fought by kicking, to keep her from being able to tie me up.

She ground against me some more, but as intoxicating as it was, this time I wouldn't hold still.

"Baby, you're pissing me off," she said. "If you keep this up it's going to cost you."

"I don't care!" I said.

Suddenly I heard a loud double-slap. I remember it in that order: first I heard the sound and was wondering what had happened, then a slight, hot burn in the cheeks of my ass. Then, suddenly, the blinding, white-hot pain of both cheeks of my ass struck me with unbearable intensity! I cried out in pain, and she quickly gave me three more of the most vicious, double-cheek slaps, I had ever endured. I was howling in pain. Even so, I felt her weight on top of me shift as she repositioned herself, to put one hand underneath me, rubbing my vulva. The sudden flood of such a different sensation rocked my whole body, and caused the pain in my ass to transform into a pleasure like I had never known. I felt the first paroxysms of orgasm crash within me. Then she continued to spank me with one hand, while molesting my pussy from below at the same time. She kept it up long enough to make me orgasm three times in rapid succession. While I was recovering from that, she managed to tie my left leg to the corner of the bed with no further trouble.

Then she tied another, long beach-towel to the handcuffs on my wrists, and tied that off to the head of the bed. Now I was face down, stretched out, with my legs spread wide. I was naked, vulnerable, and helpless!

...and ...

... I was utterly shocked at how much a part of me LOVED it all so much!

"And now, dearest little Princess, I have you right where I want you. Just the way I want you. Sasha? It really is a shame we have to fight, my darling Princess stepdaughter. You are so lovely." She rubbed her hands up and down my back, from my ass to my shoulders. "You truly are gifted with the most beautiful body!" She caressed my backside so sweetly, so lovingly, that again, I moaned out loud.

"That's it, my darling stepdaughter. Just relax and let it all happen. And when we've got this settled, we're going to get along so much better. Next year, when you go off to college, I think we'll even miss each other, because from now on we're going to be so much more intimately acquainted with each other. Now that we've settled exactly who is in charge, around here.

"Now, you just sit here and relax, Step-Mommy has to go and get a couple of toys that I think you are just going to love!"

She came back with a double-strap-on harness and two large dildos.

A groan escaped my lips at the thought of what was coming next.

"Oh, yes, my beautiful, spirited, sensual stepdaughter. You're going to get fucked in your pussy and your ass. Won't that be nice? Honestly, depending on how improved your attitude is after our little time together, tonight, I might have you return the favor for me, at some point in the future. I bet you'd like that, wouldn't you?"

Unbidden, a vision filled my mind. I was wearing a strap-on cock. And Charlotte was tied to the bed, face down, her ass propped up high, awaiting me. I found myself nodding my head in agreement. When I realized it, I forced myself to stop.

She began donning the harness. She was doing it at the head of the bed, so I could see it all.

"Princess, have you ever had anal intercourse?"

"No!"

"What? Not even for some boy you liked a bit more than the others? Just to show him your love?"

"No! It's not something I would like."

"Well, you say that," she said. "But you're in luck. Because I'm well experienced at both receiving and giving anal intercourse. You couldn't have asked for a better teacher, how lucky for you!"

"Bitch, no!" I said. "I don't want that!"

"Yeah, I don't really give a fuck. You're going to get it. Because I'm not giving you the choice, here. Just like that time at the beach when you thought it would be funny to untie my top, and then the strings of my bottoms. Oh, what a show those horny young men got to see, that day! But do you remember the moment, when we had both untied all the strings on each other's bikinis? And we just looked at each other, trying to cover our bodies with our hands, and shared that lovely little mutual laugh?"

"No!" I lied. Because I certainly did remember that moment. I had intended to untie her top and bottoms, to humiliate her in public. But she had proved a more adept wrestler than I had realized, and soon she had undone my strings, as well! It had been such a turn on, wrestling with her, naked, both of us, in front of all those young men. But I wasn't going to let her know that!

"Princess, I know you felt the same love for me, that I felt for you, at that moment! Please? Why can't we find that love for each other, now? If you could look at me, now, with that kind of love in your eyes, we can forget all of this, right now."

I didn't answer. I didn't think I could say anything without tears in my eyes, and no way was I going to let her know she had brought up that strong an emotion in me!

"Well, Ok, then," she said. "Rape it is. But don't worry, first I'm going to make you come with a plain vaginal fucking, first. Then we'll proceed to the anal extravaganza. I'm not going to be cruel, about it. I'm just telling you now, so you know what you have to look forward to. Because I might be raping you, as the evil step-mommy, but I'm also a sweetheart. Now. Let's get you fucked!"

"Oh, yes, please!" went through my mind, and I almost said it out loud, too!

She walked around behind me, and gave me more of the lovely full-body-length stroking of her hands. This produced shivers in my body in response.

"Oh, Princess, you are just so sensual, aren't you? You can't help yourself but react to it, can you? Do you realize how lucky you are? How special, you are?" She knelt on the bed, between my legs, and said, "Ass in the air, sweetheart."

I refused to move. I wanted to, but I fought the impulse to obey her command.

"Baby, do you want more spanking?"

Still I refused to move.

She stepped off the bed, raised her hands over her head, and said, "Last chance, love."

I lifted my ass up as she wanted. I tried to blame it on my body, but in my heart, I wanted this.

"Oh, very good! You're still going to get a spanking, for being naughty. But you know, I think that deep down inside, you wanted that, didn't you? But don't worry, this one won't be as bad as the first one."

I relaxed at her words, and she proceeded to spank my upturned ass every bit as hard as she had earlier. "Lying bitch!" I shouted. She continued to wail away on my ass, until, again, I was howling in pain. I was wondering how much more I could endure, when suddenly her hands stopped, ... and ... she started doing something else to me.

At first, I didn't realize what I was feeling. It was a feeling so exquisite, so unexpected, unlike anything else I had ever felt before in my life. I realized she was doing something to me that, until now, I had never tried or had done to me. She was tonguing my asshole!

She continued at it until I was freely, constantly moaning in ecstasy. She stopped, leaned down by my ear, and whispered, "Just a little taste of the sensations coming for you after this. I know you're afraid, because you think it will hurt. But only at first, you'll be surprised, and then it feels so wonderful!"

She went back to kneeling on the bed, between my legs, and began stroking the head of the dildo against my slit. I felt shudders coursing through my body. "Oh, baby, you're so wet you've already coated this dildo to the point you're not going to need any lube. How lovely!"

She placed the head of the dildo at my entrance, and slowly began pushing it in to my vagina.

"Oh, baby," she said, "Have you ever taken a real cock this big inside your pussy? I haven't encountered a real one quite like this, and I've seen more than a few."

I was freely groaning, the sensations she was creating in me crashing through my whole being, bringing me to an orgasm. But I was so worried about what she promised next, the anal intercourse, that I wouldn't let myself come. I tried to resist my orgasm as long as I could.

"Lover, I know what you're thinking," she said, as she was thrusting in and out of my body. "If I don't make you come, then you won't get fucked in the ass, yes?"

"Yes," I gasped. Why did I tell her that? What was wrong with me? Did I have no control over my body? Or did I, way deep down inside myself, want this? I had been surprised at what a total cunt I had been towards Charlotte since she married Daddy. I had always liked her, always looked up to her. Since I discovered I was bisexual, a year and a half ago, I had, often, fantasized about making love to her. "Maybe I intended to push her to this?" I thought.

"Sweetheart, I lied to you. Again! You're going to get fucked in the ass tonight, whether you come or not. What do you think about that?"

I groaned in despair. She put her hands on my back, midway up to my shoulders, and lightly pressed down. It was so exquisite, so loving, that again I found myself growing more wet, in response. I groaned again, and this time in pleasure from her touch, on my back.

"How elegantly put," she said, beginning to thrust faster and faster in and out of me, "Truly, I'm moved! So, listen: go ahead and have your orgasm, because it doesn't make any difference as to what's next, for you." And with that, she began savagely thrusting in and out of me, very fast. Lying face down on the mattress, my breath must have sounded like the huffing of an old steam locomotive, sweating freely from every pore of my body, my own intimate wetness coursing freely down my inner thighs. Then she pulled the dildo out, completely. Thinking she was finished, I began to relax, then suddenly she forced it back in, plunging the full length of it inside me all at once. She repeated that three times, and each time I felt myself growing closer and closer to orgasm and unable to prevent it, despite the foreboding of what she had promised next.

At last my release broke over me, the waves of orgasm crashing through my body with such force my whole body was wracked in paroxysms, and I was reduced to making inarticulate animal whimpers, as the orgasm crashed through me with tidal wave force.

I was utterly wrecked and spent. Destroyed. The thought of what she had promised next caused me to begin crying, because I didn't know if I could tolerate that, after this last orgasm.

"Please," I gasped out between sobs, "Please, Charlotte! No more, tonight. Please?"

She gently undid the towels tying me down, then undid the handcuffs. I rolled over on my right side and curled up into a fetal position. She first removed the strap-on rig she was wearing, then gently, slowly, spooned up behind me and held me in her arms. She whispered in my ear,

"I guess we're off to a good start on your lessons, my love. Are you going to steal from your father, or let your girlfriends steal from your father, anymore?"

"No."

She stroked my arms and thighs and kissed my cheek and said, "Good. And are you going to try and sabotage the relationship between your father and I, anymore?"

"No!"

"Very good," and she gave me another kiss.

"Do you think I'm a good enough lover for your father?" I didn't answer.

"Ok, we'll table that one for now. Here is the big question, darling: Who is the woman of this house? Who is in charge around here?"

Again, I didn't answer. I could scarcely believe that after the sexual ordeal to which I had just been forced to endure, I had any resistance left, within me. But there it was. I wasn't ready to concede those last two points. She sighed, her breath washing hot over my back, neck, and shoulder.

"This is foolish, Princess. Do you want the anal? I think you must. Because that's what is waiting for you."

"You don't understand!" I said, in between sobs. "My mother died when I was nine. For ten years I took care of this house, I took care of Daddy. Now you come along, and just because you can give Daddy one thing that I can't? Now it's your house? No! If things were different, I'd have given Daddy that, too. And then he'd never have looked twice at you!"

"Oh! Princess, you do surprise me. An Elektra Complex?"

"I guess so, yes," I said. "I've never told anyone this, before. I don't know why I'm telling you, now. Now you think I'm some sort of freak!"

She stroked my arm and leg, and pulled me more tightly to her. "No, I don't think you're a freak, at all, baby. When a mother is taken from a family, when the daughter is young, this often happens, if her father is at all kind and loving. And I know your father was a wonderful daddy, wasn't he? This love you feel for him is so incredibly sweet, my love, and perfectly normal."

"Call it whatever in the fuck you want, I don't care. I understand I can't have Daddy, not that way, and I understand why. But until I go off to college, this house is mine, and I am in charge around here, and you are just lucky to even be here! And when I come home to visit, or on holidays? It's my house, again."

"Princess? And, yes, I know: I called you that, before, sarcastically. I'm sorry for that, Sasha. But from now on? "Princess" is my pet name for you, and I want you to know I mean it with all the love in my heart. Is it ok with you if I call you that? Princess?"

Surprising us both, I said, "Ok. I ... like that ..."

She kissed my neck, my back and my shoulders, and said, "Thank you, my Princess!

"Now, Princess, you do realize this contest of wills between us is foolish because in only a few very short months you are going off to college, right?"

"Yes. And I don't care."

"Princess, please!" she said. For the first time, I heard real pleading in her tone of voice, "Princess, please! You know that if I hadn't married your father, we'd be lovers, by this time, right?"

"Yes. I wanted that, too. Before."

"And wouldn't you want someone like me, for your father? Since you can't have him? I love him. With all my heart. Wouldn't you want that for your father, if it can't be you?"

"Yes.

"So? Why?" she said. "Why this battle between us that isn't going to do anyone any good, least of all, your father?"

"I ... don't have an answer to that ..." I said. I surprised myself at how honest my answer had been.

She sighed dramatically, her breath hot on my neck, making me shiver. "Oh, well, then," she said, pulling me in more tightly.

"The lessons will resume."

My heart filled with dread. There was just no way I could take any further sexual punishment, tonight. I started to sob.

"But you've had enough for tonight, I think. Princess, I want to establish dominance over you. And I will, make no mistake about that. But I'm not heartless. I don't want to break your lovely, lovely spirit! Lessons will resume tomorrow night. Right where we left off." She leaned in close to my ear and whispered, "You know what? I must admit I'm not entirely disappointed! This has been fun, don't you think? Oh, was that little shiver just now a sign of agreement?" She kissed my cheek, letting her lips linger for a moment, making me shudder in the afterglow of my orgasm. "I asked you a question, Princess. Don't you agree that this has been fun?"

I didn't want to answer her. I wasn't going to reply. Imagine my surprise when I heard my own voice betray me, saying,

"Yes."

She rose to leave, but suddenly I dreaded being alone. Again, my own voice surprised me when I heard myself say, "Charlotte? Will you stay?" I asked. "Will you hold me until I go to sleep?"

She cuddled up against my back, kissed my shoulder, tenderly, and said, "Yes, Princess, I'd like that. I'd be delighted to do this for you."

Even as I was comforted by the presence of her body cuddled up against me, even as I drifted off to sleep wrapped in her embrace, I was thinking,

"Bitch, this isn't over. Just you wait. Oh, just you wait! I've got friends I can call, and then we'll see who is compromised in Daddy's eyes, and who isn't. And who is good enough for Daddy!" These thoughts both comforted me, in that I would be the ultimate winner in this contest of sexual dominance that SHE chose to initiate; and at the same time, made me sad. Sad, to think that she would lose. Because ... well ... because I found myself feeling emotions of love, for her. Because in all her dominance game offensives, she had made sure, made certain, that I had been fully, unequivocally, satisfied. She had acted with love. And if love wasn't the be-all, end-all for women, then ... what was? I wanted my superior position in this household, with Daddy, recognized by her. Without exception or equivocation. Was I wrong? Because between the two of us, there was only one thing she could give Daddy that I couldn't: her body. I was not allowed by the social mores, ethics, and laws of Western Civilization to give my father the sexual fulfillment of his masculine needs.

And it wasn't that I wasn't willing to give him my body, in any way he chose to take it. I had tried! Oh, how I had tried! When I turned 18, I started sleeping in his bed. I'd come in after he was asleep, dressed only in a light robe. I'd lose the robe, and stretch out beside his slumbering body. Maybe I was so drawn to him because half of my genes came from my mother, who had been drawn to him strongly enough to take his cock within her body, her womb, joyously accept his seed, deep within herself, and create a new life, me? Whatever, I didn't know, and I cared even less. I knew that for a daughter to feel this kind of love for her father was not normal, and heavily discouraged by society, and I did not care! What I knew, in my heart, is that Daddy, and this house, were mine! Step-Mommy Dearest would, certainly, have her place within this house, of course. It would even be one of honor, and I would gleefully welcome her to that role! For being able to give Daddy what he and I could never share, no matter my intentions.

But I was in charge. Because this was my house. My father.

Anyway, I'd sleep beside Daddy, naked, until just before he woke, then I'd run back to my room. Leaving only any residual scent of myself on the sheets. Which, since I always got soaking wet, and I know the scent of my desire ran copiously down my inner thighs, the sheets must have reeked of me. In fact, I know they did, because guess who washed them? And often, intermingled with the scent of my arousal, was the oh, so, intoxicating scent of his semen!

When I was 19, I stopped getting up before he did. I made him see me. Naked, in his bed. I thought I had gently, artfully, shepherded him through the initial incest panic all good men will feel towards their daughters. Ironically, it only seemed to hasten his marriage to the Bitch From Hell! As soon as I thought those words, "Bitch From Hell," I felt bad. I shouldn't call her that!

Well. Rounds one and two go to her. But this wasn't over, yet. I had a few cards of my own to play, and then we'd see who won this war!

###

I awoke the next morning, alone. The covers had been laid back over me. I had even been tucked in. And beside me, the mattress was still warm, from another body. So clearly Step-Mommy Dearest had spent most of the night with me, wrapped in her arms. The memory of what happened last night came flooding back to me. And oddly, I felt ... good!