Dominate Shifter Ch. 04

Story Info
Godiva meets Jason and her world changes.
2.7k words
4.55
1.7k
1

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
907 Followers

To my faithful readers: This is a different kind of story for me, but one requested by jwooz. I always asked for new ideas and this story was spawned from that request. Jwooz also wrote a revision of this story that was used as the basis for my version. I can't help myself and, in the end, it winds up being a love story, but it has lots of twists and turns getting there.

I have received many other requests and Medieval fantasies, continuation of Venus Ascending and Scandalous Schoolgirl are all in the works. Other ideas are welcome even if you remain anonymous. I love your positive feedback and thank you for reading.

Dominate Shifting

Chapter 4

Godiva continued to experiment with different shapes and animals in her shifts, but she continued to prefer any of the big cats and the mountain gorilla. None of the other shapes gave her the powerful feeling or the pervasive fear of everything around her. She loved the power and how she could be the queen of the forest, or the mistress of Karina.

Karina continued to provide new fantasies for them to try and there was no doubt that Karina was having a blissful time with Godiva as her mistress. After a particularly intense session, Karina would wander around the house in a euphoric daze for days. But Godiva was not so blissfully ravaged.

The after-shift cravings kept getting worse and Karina's fingers and lips were not cutting it. She went back to Mark for a few great fuckings, but his dominance turned her off. She bought Karina a strap-on dildo and other toys and they helped in the short term, but Godiva needed more sexually. Still, she loved being the most powerful animal in the forest but needed someone for the sexual demons that came after a shift.

Until one day, she was in her big cat shift, chasing some deer for fun when she felt a pain in her shoulder and then heard the report of a rifle. Instinctively she knew she had been shot, morphed back into her womanly taut cat-like shape to understand what happened and began assessing her injuries before her journey home. Her wound was painful, but not life threatening. The wound had stopped bleeding and was already beginning to close. he assumed that this was part of her shape shifting. She knew the walk back would be arduous, but if she shifted into another animal, she could be another target for the hunter. Maybe a shift into an eagle would help her get away, but she decided that any shift would draw attention, so she began walking

She thought it was strange that she had not picked up on the hunter's presence. With her senses still heightened, she scoured the forest for the hunter but found nothing. Then he appeared out from behind a tree and began walking towards her. Still, she could not read his thoughts or emotions ... he was blank to her.

Jason had known the big cat was a shape-shifter, but her shift back into human form left him goggle eyed and speechless. Her body too flawless to be real, with her breasts hanging full yet perky led to a tiny slim muscled waist and blonde hair hanging to her sculpted ass. Her walk had the grace and power of a panther and watching the muscles of her lean cat-like shape ungulate under her skin was truly stimulating. She was the perfect personification of female beauty, and he immediately felt a thickening in his crotch.

He stopped several feet away with his eyes caressing her muscular naked form. Godiva suddenly realized that she was naked, sexual craving rampant inside her and a potential solution in front of her. She slowly stood and asked, "Who are you and where did you come from?"

He smiled but didn't answer her. Instead, he walked and stood next to her with his hand covering her wound. Godiva felt another worldly heat flow into her wound, through her body and making her sex throb with delicious need. She squeezed her legs together trying to quite her fiery sexual cravings inside her. After a minute he pulled his hand away, the wound was still red but was magically healed. She turned with astonishment and asked again, "Who are you and where did you come from?"

He searched her eyes and face, then answered, "My name is Jason. You are a shape-shifter and after your shift, plus the healing heat on your wound, you urgently need to be fucked." He began to strip off his clothes, revealing a richly muscled chest, tight six-pack abs, arms as big as her waist and legs that looked like tree trunks. His impassive face told her he was ready to get down to business and his massive, straight, engorged cock said the same thing. He acted as if this was how he greeted everyone. There was no excited passion or desire on his face, just normal interaction.

All of this was coming out of left field and Godiva had no idea who this guy was, why he shot her, healed her and now wanted to fuck her. But he was right, if she didn't get a good dicking soon, she would go insane. Well, hell, they were both naked and ready, but before she could do or say anything his mouth was teasing her nipples and his cold fingers were strumming her suddenly erect clitoris.

She sucked in a shuddering breath and moaned as his teasing fingers and mouth rippled through her needful form. She quivered and breathlessly whimpered, "Oh God ... Oh Shit ... what are you doing to me!!"

His greedy craving lit a fire in her loins and her whole body writhed as his teasing inflamed the desire already in her needy form. She desperately needed him to take out his cravings on her helpless but passionate body. She moaned with delight waiting for him to do anything to her and then ravish her. Oh God she needed an orgasm.

Jason rocked back on his heels and watched as all the muscles in Godiva's body squirm in an excited dance of anticipation. Her eyes had an excited glow of eager passion, and her panting breaths left no doubt what she truly wanted. He watched as she arched her back in a sensual movement that was also a plea for him to play with her breasts and nipples. All the muscles in her arms, shoulders and around her ribs moved in an instinctual ballet of seduction with the nipples on her breasts beckoning him.

As his eyes scanned over taut body, he could see all the tiny muscles in her belly and hips all squirming under his gaze. His hot stare left a trail of erotic fire over her sensitive skin, and she alternately arched her breasts and then her hips into his passionate, hungry gaze. Godiva couldn't believe just how incredibly provocative she was stretched and squirming with all her muscles undulating in an alluring primal showcase. He felt his hunger to overwhelm her scrumptiously squirming form grow. While he wanted to ravish her delicious form, he knew he needed to tease her unmercifully before taking her like to really wanted.

His look sent nervous tremors up her spine, because she wanted him ... she wanted his cock inside her ... badly. It was more than just want. It was a need and a hunger. She was used to getting everything she wanted, but it had been days since she had been fucked, and she longed for his cock. But it was more than having him ravish her, she wanted him to make her do and feel things she had never felt.

Her breathing came in halting gasps and her hips shivered as she rushed headlong into her orgasmic abyss ... then he suddenly stopped.

He smiled as he stared into her lust glazed eyes and saw her desperate look, daring him to taunt her until her orgasm claimed her. Jason's lips tormented Godiva's nipples as his fingers cuddled her clit. Somehow his fingers began to vibrate her clit and her violently explosive reaction raced through her passionately scrunched form. As she arched her back, she could feel almost every muscle in her body clinching in anticipation. Her lips parted in a primal gasp before she screamed, "Oooohhhh God, III'mmm going to cum ... oh, God please, just a little more."

Jason watched her thrash wildly on the ragged edge of an orgasm with her taut form rippling in carnal jubilation. Her breathing came in heavy pants as she fought the waves of primal ecstasy that threatened to overwhelm her. Never had she felt all consuming fire that had just ripped through her body. The high voltage charge that started in her nipples seemed to be attached to her clit and her entire body seized on the edge of rapturous bliss and then tittered there before slowly easing back.

His fingers vibrated just enough to keep her on the precipitous edge of her orgasmic abyss, but the fingers also alternated between hot and cold, pushing her towards her climax and then pulling her back, making her frantic craving even worse. This time he wanted to tease her to the edge of nirvana and keep her there until she begged him to take her like a caveman. The way she jumped and squirmed it was as if she had been attached to jumper cables. She writhed with first her breasts and then her hips reaching for more and more stimulation. Her hard breathing, moans and pleas let him know she was desperate for him to push her into her orgasmic void.

She hung on to the climactic chasm of the most massive orgasm she had ever experienced. When she started to regain some of her senses, Jason would stroke her nipples or clit with a small feather he found somewhere until she was once again gasping for relief from this blissful torment. Her lips parted in deep heaving gasps of nirvana before she pleaded, "Oh, please, please let me cum. I'm going to die if I don't cum soon."

Jason leaned over suckling her right nipple causing her to once again to arch her back in a convulsing arch that squeezed every muscle in her body. After her breath came back, she screamed, "Please, PLEASE HELP ME CUM!"

Jason at first seemed oblivious to Godiva's whimpering plea and seemed more mechanical in his seduction, but his face and conquest slowly began to turn. Her gorgeous beauty, combined with her body's wild undulating muscles began to entice him in a way no one ever had. He really wanted to watch her climax over and over until she was one continuous orgasm.

He swept her into his arms as if she weighed nothing, laid her on a bed of leaves and dove between her legs. Jason straddled her form and sucked her clit between his lips, thrashing the succulent nub with his tongue. Godiva's body exploded into a tight backbend with every muscle entwined with each other. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as her head thrashed and body quivered in rapturous delight. He let go of her clit and only when she fell back to the leaves did, he suck it back into his mouth.

He forced six more orgasms out of her and each time her body clinched in a muscle seizing show of ecstasy. Her slim, taut magnificent body put on an incredible display of Olympic style orgasmic delight, with spasms, tremors and wild convulsions highlighting various parts of her flawless form. Once again, she felt heat and cold on her clit that only added to her wild ride on his tongue. Each time her eyes rolled back in her head, she threatened to faint from the overwhelming bliss but didn't. After the sixth time he faintly heard her whisper, "Please ... please your cock, please your cock inside me."

He was ready as well, finally straddling her and sliding his cock into the drenched pussy. Her legs flew open in a welcoming plea, but she was tight around his cock as he thrust inside her. He was forced to slow down, but his girth stripped her mind of everything except her impending orgasm and once again her muscles clinched in a body consuming climax. He felt her squeezing his cock as the muscles in her pussy rippled up and down his cock. This time there seemed to be no gap between her orgasms with her body convulsing and quivering continuously.

Godiva felt him stretch her like no one else ever had and then he went deeper and deeper until he touched places that had never felt a cock before. She shivered as his thick, long cock banged against her cervix trying to break into her womb. His cock teased her pussy with varying degrees of heat that sensitized her already sensitive clit and pussy. She screamed a banshee howl of ecstasy as he pummeled her depths and swore that she felt him in her stomach.

Watching her form writhe and squirm in the midst of orgasm was one of the most erotic sights he could remember. He wanted this to go on and on but the shimmering delicious form was all it took for him to release his seed and paint her insides with his cum. Even after he finished, she was still in the throes of a massive climax. Even after he pulled out of her and sat down stroking her heated skin, her quaking didn't stop.

Her eyes finally latched on to his and he saw tears of blissful joy run down her face. For several moments she couldn't form any words, but the joy in her eyes said it all. He leaned down and gently kissed her with both of them knowing that they had crossed into a deeper connection.

Jason's hands slid from her head and then under her arms as he lifted her. As he pulled her up even with his face, she suddenly felt a little shy, but he ended that as his lips attacked hers in voracious kiss. The fiery tornado of emotions was back inside her turning her into pliable mush as he manhandled her body.

Being free to be his plaything, sex toy and his lover made her tremble inside. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist feeling the heat of his skin against hers. She squeezed herself tightly against his body, but he squeezed her even tighter.

Their kiss ended but their lips still touching, breathing their shared air. Jason looked at her face and noticed a small dribble of his saliva from the kiss on her chin. Something about leaving his mark on her face made her more radiant and gorgeous than ever. Jason looked deep into her watery eyes and smiling face and said, "That was incredible baby, thank you."

Godiva smiled the most delicious and loving smile he had ever seen, but he saw something else on her face. There was a pride and an innocent joy on her face that he had never seen before. Gone was her haughty demanding attitude and petulance. She was a free woman without a care in the world, full of fire and passion and he could tell she was where she wanted to be.

He pulled her tight against him again as he nuzzled her neck. He nibbled up to her ear and with the passionate growl said, "Baby, I adore the way you squirm and tremble with fiery passion and it makes you look so damned beautiful." Then he looked fiercely into her and added, "Do you have a mate? I want to know, who do you belong to?"

It was not an easy question for her to answer. The erotic torment and countless gut twisting orgasms had all combined to free her mind and at the same time make her feel beautiful, sexy, secure and cherished. As he asked the question, she felt a rush of heat searing her insides. She didn't think her aching nipples could get any harder, but they did, and her womanly cleft was practically dripping as she answered, "No one ... only myself."

Oupa99
Oupa99
907 Followers