Dominate Shifter Ch. 05

Story Info
Godiva, Karina & Jason Explore dominate and submission.
3.5k words
4.12
1.6k
1
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
910 Followers

To my faithful readers: This is a different kind of story for me, but one requested by jwooz. I always asked for new ideas and this story was spawned from that request. Jwooz also wrote a revision of this story that was used as the basis for my version. I can't help myself and, in the end, it winds up being a love story, but it has lots of twists and turns getting there.

I have received many other requests and Medieval fantasies, continuation of Venus Ascending and Scandalous Schoolgirl are all in the works. Other ideas are welcome even if you remain anonymous. I love your positive feedback and thank you for reading.

Dominate Shifting

Chapter 5

There was an immediate connection with Jason that went beyond the incredible sex. She had to admit that right now she felt more sexually and emotionally satisfied than she had with any other partner including, Mark or Karina. But she knew nothing about this stranger, so she asked, "Please tell me more about yourself."

Jason felt the connection like she was and knew where she was coming from. He had fucked hundreds of women, and no one had touched him like she had. There was something very special about her and he wanted to know more about this fabulously gorgeous woman. He stared into her eyes and saw looks of fiery passion and fierce independence. He knew right there he would never be able to hold onto her if he tried to dominate her. However, the fire in her eyes and her rousing scent told him she wanted more of his brand of loving. She was ready for round two.

Godiva's eyes drifted to his thickening cock and a smile formed on her face. Yes, he felt it too. She leaned over and took his cock in her mouth, going almost halfway down his cock before she had to stop. His musk made her pussy gush and her nipples ache, but the combination of their taste filled her mouth with desire for more of him. He had dominated her with his electric oral sex, and she had loved it, but now it was her turn to tame him.

Godiva released her hold on Jason and brought her hands to his cock. Her tiny hands would not fit around it and even holding it in both hands, it still stuck way out the top and bottom. She brought her face to his cock, rubbed it against her cheek, feeling its heat against her skin before she whispered, "Oh Jason, this is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen." Godiva started kissing his cock, feathering it with slow loving kisses, her lips wrapped around his shaft and her tongue caressing it as she went.

With that, Godiva licked up to the head of his cock and popped it into her mouth. She began to take as much as she could in, bobbing her mouth up and down the shaft with her tongue caressing everything as she went. She started choking, pulled back, tried again, choked and each time she tried, she got a little further and finally she was taking almost three quarters of his cock down her throat. For Jason the loving passion she was devoting to his cock was truly erotic and her incredible throat fucking was getting to him.

She tilted her head with her eyes locking onto his, then she gave him a mischievous, saucy little smile. The next time she went down on his cock he saw her elegant neck bulge as she kept going and took his entire cock down her throat. She held it for a second then came back up, took a breath and did it again. Jason lightly held her head in his hands and kept pumping his cock down her throat. In a guttural groaning voice said, "Oh my God Godiva ... oh shit that is good ... Oh my God baby."

Godiva deep throated him three more times bringing him close to his orgasmic limit. When she felt his cock start to swell and she knew he was ready to climax, she released his cock and kissed up his stomach and chest. Jason pulled her up to cuddle and hold her as she wrapped her arms around him, giving him a coquettish smile, proud that she had taken all of him. Then he rolled over so that she was underneath him and he was between her legs with his still hard cock nudging the swollen lips of her pussy.

"Oh Jason, I need you inside me. I want you to stuff me full of your cock. Oh God Jason, I've never wanted anything more than to have you buried completely inside me. Fuck me baby and take me as yours," Godiva whispered passionately in his ear.

Jason started rubbing the head of his still hard cock through her soaking, swollen pussy lips, spreading her juices over the head of his cock. In small thrusts, he slowly parted her pussy lips with the massive head of his cock. Jason nibbled on her ear and whispered, "I'm not going to fuck you, I'm going to make love to the most incredible and beautiful woman I've ever known. This time it is going to be slow, hard and deep. You're going to climax so much you will be delirious."

Godiva shivered at his words, and she knew all the incredible things she had felt so far was only a warmup and Jason was going to take her to heaven. Jason began thrusting his cock in small increments and small movements going only centimeters at a time into her incredibly tight pussy. In Godiva's rapturous state, all she felt was bliss and muttered, "Oh God Jason ... More ... Deeper ... Oh God Jason, I need you in me."

Godiva felt her pussy stretched wider than ever. It was a soft, delicious, loving, stretching pain that felt so wonderful and it sent chills through her body ... she wanted more. When the head of Jason's cock popped through her inner lips and into her pussy, shudders ran through Godiva as the pain stopped. She felt stretched wide open, but there was only indescribable pleasure. Her fingernails clawed at Jason's back as she felt his cock filling pussy and her whole body tingled with the beautiful full, stretched feeling rubbing against her g-spot.

"Oh Jason ... Oh God Honey ... you're filling me ... stretching me ... sooooo good ... Oh God Jason ... Oh sooo good," she breathed lustily.

Jason began to slowly slide deeper into Godiva's tight pussy, and he was really glad he had cum a few minutes ago otherwise he would be climaxing already. Her cunt was like a buttery soft vise, pulling and rippling along his rock-hard cock and he was gritting his teeth, trying to suppress the urge to pound deep into her pussy. Godiva wanted to feel Jason take her, manhandle and dominate her. She wrapped her legs around Jason's middle and started pulling him deeper into her. Then his cock began to get hot again and that inflamed her already scorched sexual core.

Godiva's tingling body had become an inferno ready to explode with all of her skin turning into one big sexual organ. She could feel Jason's breath bathing her face and breasts with his hands touching her everywhere. Everyplace he touched flames erupted, spreading and concentrating in her pulsating clit. Her breathing was coming in halting gasps as she pulled herself up to nibble on Jason's ear, then whispered in halting gasps.

"Jason ... never felt ... anything ... Oh God Jason ... deep ... beautiful deep ... Make ... Me ... Oh God JJaaassssooonnnn ... Oooohhhh JJJ ... JJJAAASSSSOOONNNN!"

Godiva's body exploded into one of the most all-consuming orgasms Jason had ever seen. Her arms and legs lost their grip around his body and fell back to the bed of leaves with her back arched and breasts thrust towards his mouth, but they were just out of reach. Jason's progress into Godiva's pussy was halted as every muscle in her tight body knotted in an orgasmic exultation, including her pussy that clamped him in place.

Since he was trapped in her spasming pussy, Jason grabbed one of her nipples with his teeth and pulled. Godiva's entire body shivered, and her mouth started opening and closing in silent testament to the rapture rocking her entire being.

As her knotted muscles started to relax, Jason in one continuous push filled her nudging against her cervix with several inches still outside her pussy. As he finished filling Godiva with his cock, she shattered again into another mind numbing cum. Godiva's body was shaking continuously, her arms and legs were twitching, and belly was knotted, revealing her six-pack abs. Her angelic face had a look of divine bliss and it glowed with adoring intensity as her eyes showed the love she was feeling for Jason.

Jason stayed buried inside her and gave her pussy time to adjust to the massive intruder. He leaned over her and began to lovingly languish kisses all over Godiva's face and breasts, but he stopped when he felt Godiva's hands cup his face. She pulled him down to her mouth where she proceeded to attack his lips with ravenous kisses. Her breathing was still puffing and gasping as she whispered to him with the same loving intensity shown in her eyes.

"Jason, I've never felt anything like this. I didn't even know these kinds of feelings existed. Every cell in my body is singing their praises to you, my pussy is stretched so deliciously good, and I am stuffed full of your cock that I even feel you in my stomach. "

Godiva felt like Jason was turning her pussy inside out as her lips clung to Jason's cock as he pulled back to her lips. This was exquisite torture as he pulled back and beautiful euphoria as he drove back in. The whole time her clit and g-spot were being scorched with the erotic friction of his enormous cock. Her ecstasy exploded and within two strokes she was in the midst of another awe-inspiring orgasm.

Jason never relented and kept up his pounding rhythm taking Godiva higher and higher with the cums morphing together into one long gigantic cum that kept getting deeper and more body consuming. The whole time Godiva kept screaming her testament to the man that was taking her to heaven. "JA ... SON, OH JASON, OH GOD, OH GOD JA ,,, SON."

Godiva's eyes soon glazed over with the ecstasy she was feeling, but her face had a heavenly glowing beauty as the loving and orgasmic bliss covered her face. Her facial beauty was stunning, and Jason had never seen a more beautiful woman. Jason bend down and kissed her unseeing eyes and cheeks as he renewed pounding his cock into this stunning woman.

Her body was twitching and turned into a spastic seizure, but her mind separated and was floating in a fog of ecstasy. She felt everything Jason did and felt every vein on his cock, but it was only increasing her love for him. For Jason her twisting, twitching body and the tight rippling cunt were rapidly taking him to the edge, and he was going to claim her as he filled her with his seed, but not yet.

Jason rolled over on his back, pulling Godiva with him and when he got there, Godiva started trembling because she couldn't stop sliding down his cock until it was fully buried inside her pussy. She sat fully impaled on his cock, her whole body trembling with her head thrown back in an extended moan. Jason allowed her to sit for a minute then put his hands under her ass, lifted her up a few inches and let her drop. As she slammed down, fully impaling herself on his cock Jason saw her entire body quake and her stomach muscles trembling. Her eyes were wide open in surprise and her mouth hung open as she squeaked.

"Jason Oh Ja ... Son, Oh shit, Oh God."

Jason lifted and dropped her again and this time her stomach muscles jerked her forward onto Jason's chest. Jason knew she was close, so he lifted his hips hammering his cock into her clasping pussy and within a few strokes she was shaking as her orgasm took over her body. Jason cradled her legs in his arms and stood from the forest floor with Godiva still fully impaled on his cock. Jason's cock and hands were the only thing supporting Godiva as she was suspended in the air and her weight was driving his cock even deeper into her already spasming cunt. Godiva let out a banshee scream as she felt his cock get even deeper inside her and her whole body bucked in his arms.

Jason filled his hands with her tiny butt cheeks and began lifting her up and down, sliding his cock in and out of her out-of-control pussy. Godiva felt like her brain was exploding as she felt her body convulsing and exploding around Jason's cock. Godiva tried to hold on to Jason's neck and shoulders, but with the next round of body shivers, her arms seemed to go spastic, and she lost her grip. Jason had hurriedly slid his hand up her back to keep her from falling, so now the only thing supporting Godiva was one hand and his cock.

Godiva was shaking like she had been naked in a snow drift. Her teeth were chattering and none of her muscles responded to her commands. She tried to tell Jason how unbelievable he was making her feel but all she could get out of her mouth were moans, grunts and keening noises as her body shook in ecstasy.

Godiva couldn't believe what was happening to her. She thought earlier when Jason made love to her nothing could get any better, but she was wrong. Jason had completely taken control of her body and was relentlessly pushing her higher and into a rapture she had no idea existed. This was what she had always read about in romance novels, where you're manhandled and taken to the heights of ecstasy that she didn't know existed. Now thanks to Jason, she was experiencing it ... no, more than she thought existed.

Jason pushed her up against the tree, this freed up his hand that was supporting her back and now he had both hands to feed Godiva his cock. This vaulted Godiva to a new level of orgasm. Her lungs were also locked in an orgasmic spasm. Godiva saw her vision dim before she was able to get air into her lungs. However, the next orgasm took her over the edge and Godiva came close to fainting in Jason's arms.

Jason felt like he might have pushed her too far and he laid her gently on the bed of leaves. He hovered over her like a mother hen and thought they might take it a little slower. He caressed her face and kissed her trembling lips saying, "I don't want to hurt you my love, we can go a little slower."

In her still quivering voice said, "Never stop loving me, don't you ever stop." When she finished, Jason could see tears swimming in her eyes, and he realized that she truly wanted more. Godiva looked at him with awe on her face and tears in her eyes. No one had ever cared about her, her feelings or her pain before. She felt an ache in her heart and realized this what love was, caring for the other person more than yourself.

Godiva wrapped her arms around Jason's neck and her legs around his middle then pulled herself off the bed of leaves so she could feel his skin searing hers. She started lavishing kisses on Jason's face, with tears streaming down her face and she started whispering, "Jason I've never felt or even dreamed this, I Love you so much, I've never known what it's like to care for someone and have someone care for me. My heart is so full of love for you it's aching. Oh God, I love you so, take me and make me yours for all time."

Jason slowly laid her on the bed of leaves, began to let her feel his weight as he pushed his cock all the way inside her. He held it there deep inside her as he began to kiss and nibble her exposed neck.

Godiva felt her whole-body tingle as she felt totally filled with Jason's passion, his cock and his weight pinning her to the bed of leaves. "Oh God, you're so deep in me, I'm so full of you and your love, I feel beautiful. I feel loved and I have never felt anything so amazingly perfect in my life. Oh Jason, don't ever stop making love to me."

Jason kissed Godiva tenderly on her sensuous lips then pulled back to watch her beautiful face as he pulled his cock back to her pussy lips. Slowly he went back inside her so that he was buried against her cervix. Godiva's beautiful face had a serene glow of love as she pinned him with her eyes, pouring her love into him.

As he started moving his cock, her face morphed into the most erotically blissful look he had ever seen. Her eyes were still pouring her love into him, but they began to cloud over with lustful ecstasy. Her mouth stayed open in the shape of an oval with her breathing coming out in hard, panting breaths, punctuated with moans of "Ooohh Jasssoonnn."

Jason began to pound harder and faster inside her, with Godiva beginning to twist, squirm. She pushed into Jason, trying to get more of his loving cock inside her. Her hands were clawing at his back, her legs spread wide, her head was thrashing back and forth. Her face was wrapped in a look of supreme ecstasy with her mouth slack and her eyes wide with the feeling of exquisite bliss.

As Jason continued his fast, deep thrusting strokes, he could feel the tension in Godiva's body increasing as she strained to reach the ultimate summit of their love. Suddenly it was there, and all of her body tensed in an exultation of the ecstasy overwhelming her body.

Jason put his hands underneath her and held her shaking and convulsing body tightly against him as he continued thrusting deep into her spasming cunt. He knew he wasn't far behind and the unparalleled eroticism of having this beautiful woman shattering around his cock was going to push him over the edge very quickly.

Jason leaned down and began nibbling on her neck, feeling the heat and straining cords on her neck and her pulse hammering against his lips. He kissed his way up to her ear and whispered, "I'm going to cum inside you and make you mine."

As he continued driving his massive cock in and out of this tiny woman, she never stopped climaxing or shaking in his arms. Her angelic face had a look of disbelief as the orgasmic tsunami rolled through her body unabated and refused to stop. Her mouth was open in a silent scream as the rapture continued undiminished and as her eyes latched onto his, he could feel the total love and trust she had. To him this was enough of a push over the edge. Jason began firing long ropes of his seed into her pussy with them bouncing off her cervix.

Godiva moaned, "Yes ... yours ... I'm yours." Then she wrapped her arms and legs around Jason tightly as he continued to shoot powerful ropes of cum against her cervix. While Jason was feeding and filling her pussy with his seed, Godiva was clinging to Jason with her body vibrating like a guitar string.

Jason held her shivering body in his arms as his quivering joined hers. He held her in his arms until the spasm in his cock subsided. He gently laid her still quivering body on the bed of leaves covering her with his bulk. He looked at her serene, beautiful face, still lost in the bliss of their lovemaking and he began to gently kiss her nose, eyes, cheeks, lips, forehead and ears.

Jason pulled his cock out of Godiva and her whole body went into another round of shivers. He laid down beside her and pulled her back to snuggle against his chest. As he did so, he protectively held her, wrapped his arms around her in a cocoon against his body.

Jason continued to kiss her neck and face as he gently let her feel some of his weight on top of her, but as he looked into her eyes, she was begging for it all. She wanted all his cock, all his weight and all his love. As he slowly let his weight crush her into the soft bed of leaves, he could feel the passion and feelings she had for him pouring into his heart.

Oupa99
Oupa99
910 Followers