Dominated by Her Stepdaughter Ch. 08

Story Info
Carla shares her new conquest with her friend.
1.8k words
4.6
7k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 02/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The difference was that this time, Carla had pushed a red ball gag into Annabel's mouth, fastened it around her head, and left the room. For some indeterminate time Annabel lay there staring at the ceiling, cursing her weakness.

Her attempt to break free of Carla's spell had ended before it even began. In the early afternoon, when Carla came downstairs looking glamorously disheveled, Annabel had automatically started to make coffee and eggs. After having repeatedly practiced what she was going to say the night before, she found that she couldn't get out a single word of it.

When Carla had finished eating Annabel stood by, waiting to be told what to do. She expected to be made to kneel on the kitchen floor again, and was disappointed when the order never came. Instead Carla disappeared upstairs while Annabel puttered around in the kitchen.

About an hour later Annabel's phone buzzed and she got a text. It consisted of four words: "My room. Naked. Now."

Annabel couldn't believe it -- the nerve of the girl. Who did Carla think she was? It was completely outrageous and -- wait -- why was she doing it? Why did she go to her bedroom, take off her clothes, and lay them down on her dresser? Why did she appear at Carla's door and meekly submit to being bound hand and foot to the bed, then having nipple clamps snapped onto her throbbing buds?

She asked herself all these questions as she lay there alone. But she knew the answer: This is what happens when you give up control of your own life. You end up tied naked to a bed with no idea what's going to happen to you next.

It was hard for Annabel to say how long she had been there; her sense of time felt unreliable and Carla apparently did not believe in clocks. Finally, after what seemed like hours but may have only been 15 minutes, Annabel heard the front door open and close, and then there were voices downstairs. She heard movement in the kitchen, and then there were footsteps on the stairs -- two sets.

Carla appeared in the doorway with Kim, both of them holding bottles of beer. "Oh, my," said Kim, seeing Annabel tied up there. "Is that for me?"

"If you want her," said Carla. "I don't have much more use for her." This wasn't true, of course; Carla had lots more in mind for Annabel. But giving Annabel the idea that she might get bored gave Carla psychological leverage. Not that she really needed it at this point -- Annabel was hers to do with as she pleased, she felt sure of that -- but you could never have too much, especially since Carla intended to push her stepmother as far as possible.

For Carla this was sort of a perfect storm. Not only was Annabel incredibly gorgeous and unusually pliant, the fact that she was Carla's father's wife gave Carla a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to do something really, really naughty. She intended to make the most of it.

* * *

Kim was wearing a tank top and bikini bottoms, but within in a minute they were on the ground and she was straddling Annabel, looking down into the older woman's big blue eyes. "You're really pretty," said Kim, and Annabel responded with something that was muffled by her gag. Kim giggled and pulled it out. "What were you saying?"

"I said, thank you," said Annabel.

"You're welcome. Do you think I'm pretty?" Annabel nodded. "Good," said Kim. She cupped her breasts in both hands. "Would you like to suck these titties?"

Annabel looked over at Carla, who nodded almost imperceptibly. "Yes, please," murmured Annabel, and she meant it; Kim had the most perfectly beautiful light pink nipples, and Annabel wanted to see what they would taste like. Or was she just channeling what Carla wanted her to do? It was hard to tell.

Kim brought one breast down to Annabel's mouth and let her have at it. It was smaller than Annabel expected, her only previous experience having been with Carla's quite large ones. She was able to fit almost the whole thing into her mouth.

After a few minutes Kim popped that breast out of Annabel's mouth and replaced it with the other one, reaching down to explore Annabel's pussy with one hand. "She's soaking wet," said Kim to Carla. "It's kind of a mess down here." Sitting up a little, Kim pushed the three middle fingers of her right hand into Annabel's mouth. "Clean those off," she said.

Annabel obediently licked and sucked her own fluids off Kim's hand. When she was done, Kim clambered further up on the bed and knelt with her crotch right over Annabel's face. "Do you want to taste this pussy?"

Annabel again looked over at Carla, who stared back impassively. She wanted Annabel to figure out what to do without having to be told. But it was a rhetorical question anyway. Kim gripped the back of Annabel's head with both hands and dropped her crotch down onto Annabel's mouth.

So this was Annabel's second pussy. It tasted similar to Carla's in a lot of ways, but also different. Annabel would have had a hard time naming the flavors; she'd never been good at wine tasting either. The sensation of Kim's smooth, shaved pubis was novel; it was soft against Annabel's nose and several times she ran her tongue along the silky expanse of skin there.

Carla sat sipping her beer as she watched Kim ride Annabel's face, idly reaching down with one hand to rub her own crotch through her jeans.

* * *

Carla always knew when Kim was about to come because she made a funny little sound, a high-pitched squeaking noise that was equal parts adorable and annoying. She was making it now as she bounced up and down on Annabel's face, gripping the older woman's breasts for support.

Annabel was in something of a desperate state. Her whole universe had become nothing but Kim's wet pussy grinding down on her, demanding satisfaction. It was hard for her to breathe and Kim's hands kept pressing into the clamps on her nipples, sending little shockwaves of pain through her. But she knew there was no way she was going to be allowed to come up for air until she had completed the task at hand. So she focused on licking and sucking Kim's clit -- no easy feat with a moving target, but Annabel willed herself to focus.

Finally, Annabel felt Kim's body go rigid above her as the orgasm hit, and thought relief was at hand. But after a few seconds Kim relaxed and her whole weight sank, smothering Annabel beneath her. Bound as she was, Annabel helpless to do anything about it; she was on the point of passing out when Kim finally sat back against the wall, allowing her some air.

As Annabel and Kim caught their breath Carla went down to the kitchen and returned with two fresh bottles of beer. When she walked back into the bedroom Kim stood up and strode over, accepting the cool bottle that Carla held out to her. Tilting the bottle back, Kim took a long, deep, refreshing pull.

Annabel watched, finding something quite beautiful in the image of Kim standing there naked with the ocean behind her, sunlight streaming through the green glass of her beer bottle and the bubbling liquid inside. She was thirsty, too, Annabel realized, and though she didn't generally like beer, it looked pretty good just then.

For a minute Carla and Kim stood by the window, conferring in hushed tones, occasionally glancing over at Annabel. Kim nodded and licked her lips, gazing hungrily at Annabel's blond-fringed pussy: It was soaking wet, shiny, delicious-looking.

Recrossing the room, Kim arranged herself in a comfortable position at the foot of the bed. When Kim's lips touched the inside of one knee, Annabel spasmed and strained against her bonds -- she was primed and ready to go. But Kim was in no hurry. She teased and taunted, kissing and licking all around Annabel's thighs, her belly, her abdomen.

Carla, meanwhile, had taken a seat on the side of the bed. She brought her beer bottle to Annabel's lips and tipped it up; Annabel drank gratefully, lifting her head best she could, then letting it fall back as Kim's tongue began to explore the sensitive places between her legs. When she did so a little beer splashed onto her chin and chest.

Now that she had gotten a taste of Annabel's pussy, Kim was through being coy. She lapped up Annabel's nectar, jabbed her tongue inside, then penetrated Annabel with her thumb while licking her clit. Carla sat watching her friend pleasure her stepmother, occasionally reaching over and tugging on Annabel's nipple clamps to keep things interesting.

Annabel was just about to come when Kim pulled away and sat back, reaching for her beer where she'd sat it on the floor, leaving Annabel to groan in frustration and pull at the restraints. "Goddamnit," she muttered, and Carla smiled. Just hold on there, she thought, but didn't say. You'll get yours soon enough.

Opening her bedside drawer, Carla got out her strap-on, stripped off her jeans and panties, and equipped herself. She flicked the head of the dildo with her finger, making it bob up and down in the air. It was still moving as she walked over behind Kim, who bent over, presenting her rear end.

Gripping Kim by the waist, Carla maneuvered the tip of the strap-on between Kim's pussy lips and began to ease her way inside. As Carla pressed forward Kim's head was pushed up between Annabel's legs, and soon Kim was again licking Annabel's pussy as Carla fucked her.

Kim and Annabel both moaned and writhed, Kim gripping the bedclothes, Annabel still struggling fruitlessly against her bonds. Head lolling to one side, Annabel caught a glimpse of the whole tableau in the mirror: herself, tied naked to the bed, legs spread wide; Kim, tongue working away between Annabel's legs; Carla, pounding into Kim from behind, mouth twisted into a wicked smile. A few days ago Annabel literally could not have imagined herself in this position; she wouldn't have had the vocabulary for it. It was all rather surreal, like a dream she expected to wake up from at any moment.

Carla, orchestrating, slowed down the pace, enjoying the sights, sounds, and smells of this scene. Then, when she sensed that Annabel was about to come, she bore down -- driving into Kim with all her strength, each thrust pushing Kim's face harder into Annabel's crotch.

Kim's noise started up again, Annabel was screaming hoarsely, and then they both reached a crescendo, moans echoing through the room as they climaxed. Kim slumped forward, her head coming to rest on Annabel's thigh; Annabel went limp, eyes glassy, dead to the world.

Carla stood there looking down at them, stroking the juice-slick shaft of the strap-on, thinking, planning. She wasn't done with them yet.