Dominated by Her Stepdaughter Ch. 09

Story Info
Annabel continues to learn more about herself.
1k words
4.55
5k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 02/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again Annabel felt like she was out of her body. She watched herself from above as Carla untied her arms and legs from the bed, rolled her over onto her stomach, and secured her hands behind her back with a pair of handcuffs. Kim, meanwhile, was rummaging around in the bedside table looking for something.

Back in her body, Annabel found herself on her knees on the floor, looking at not one but two strap-ons. The one Kim was wearing was a little shorter than Carla's, but thicker, and white instead of black. Gripping the back of Annabel's head with one hand, Kim pressed the tip of the white strap-on against her lips. Annabel opened her mouth reflexively, and Kim pushed the dildo in. It had a different texture than Carla's -- it was not as soft, and tasted more like plastic, which of course it was.

Annabel's mouth was completely filled by the thick shaft, but Kim continued to push in until she started to gag. Then Kim backed off and started to move in and out, going a little deeper each time, enjoying the wide-eyed look on Annabel's face as she struggled to handle it.

Carla sat down on a nearby chair to watch her friend fuck her stepmother's mouth. Annabel was a trouper, there was no doubt about it; she had almost swallowed the whole thing by the time Kim was done.

Now Kim used the hand on the back of Annabel's head to bend her over. It was hard for Annabel to stay balanced with her hands cuffed behind her, so when Kim released her she fell forward between Carla's legs. Carla caught her and guided her toward her next task, which was to lick and suck the black strap-on coated with Kim's juices.

As Annabel dutifully ran her tongue up the shaft of Carla's dildo, Kim moved around behind her. Balancing deftly on one foot, Kim used one other to push Annabel's legs apart, then traced it up Annabel's thigh and rubbed it against her pussy. Annabel gasped as she felt Kim's big toe penetrate her -- it felt just like a penis, albeit a small one. Soon it was replaced by something bigger: Kim knelt and filled Annabel's hungry cunt with her strap-on.

Carla reached behind her to unfasten her harness, pulled it off, and tossed it aside. She spread her legs, presenting a wet, pink, ripe, and ready pussy to her stepmother. Annabel knew what she had to do. In this awkward position, it was not easy for her to focus on pleasuring Carla as Kim fucked her from behind. But somehow or other she managed.

* * *

When Carla and Kim were through with her, Annabel lay sprawled out on the floor. She looked a sight -- eyes two stupefied slits, sweat drying all over her body, hair rumpled, face glistening with girl juice. It was enough to make Carla take pity on her, uncuffing her hands, sitting her up, and giving her a glass of water to drink. Annabel smiled wanly and gazed out at the middle distance.

But Carla soon realized that there was no reason to feel bad for Annabel -- she was completely blissed out, in a kind of trance. In fact Carla sort of envied her -- under Carla's sway, Annabel was discovering new avenues of ecstasy every day. Carla, young as she was, had experienced so much that she could be a little jaded. It took a lot to excite her, though this thing with her stepmother was doing a good job of it.

Annabel sat sipping her water as Carla and Kim dressed and took a minute to fix their hair. "So are we going to Blair's?" asked Kim.

"Sure," said Carla.

"Are you bringing her?" asked Kim, gesturing toward Annabel.

Carla laughed. "No, she's not ready for that scene," she said. "Not yet."

A minute later they swept out the door, Carla mumbling "See ya later," while Kim favored Annabel with a warm smile. "Bye," she said. "Thanks for, um, having me over."

Annabel smiled back and managed a little wave, though she was still in no condition to speak. Once again she heard footsteps going down the stairs, the front door opening and closing, a car starting and pulling away. About 15 minutes later she finally pulled herself together enough to stand up and walk to her bedroom. She smelled all over of sweat and sex, and for a moment she thought about taking a shower. But then she decided she liked it, so she put on jeans and a T-shirt and went downstairs.

It was quiet in the house -- too quiet, so Annabel put on some music, opened a bottle of wine, and made herself something to eat. After eating and cleaning up she adjourned to the back deck, where she once again sat sipping wine and thinking.

She started to try to tell himself that she was going to stop this thing with Carla, but even in the middle of thinking it she knew that she was kidding herself. She didn't have the strength, and deep down she knew that she didn't really want to. She was well on her way to becoming addicted to this new life. It wasn't just the physical pleasure -- though certainly that was a factor -- it was the sheer excitement of it, the danger, the forbiddenness.

Annabel didn't go to church and didn't consider herself a believer, but she'd been raised religious and retained a very strong sense of sin. And she knew instinctively that what she was involved in now was very sinful indeed -- gay sex, group sex, bondage, sex with her husband's daughter. And though the connection between her and Carla was more than just sex -- it was a kind of fascination -- that somehow made it feel all the more like some dark, shameful secret.

At the same time, Annabel was coming to realize just how boring her life had been before Carla came along to shake things up. She couldn't remember when she'd felt more alive. What on Earth, she wondered, would happen next? Her imagination ran wild thinking of things she might be made to do -- wicked, depraved, immoral, wonderful things.