All Comments on 'Dominated by my Son's Dormmate'

by ty_bond

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
88girfriend88girfriend4 months ago

I really enjoyed this story. Thank you for using gender fluid pronouns correctly. Lindsy is a great character that I hope you use more.

ty_bondty_bond4 months agoAuthor

I am happy you enjoyed it. While I planned this as a stand alone one off story if it gets attention I do have some ideas for either what happens during Spring / Winter break or the other angle could be to explore the relationship between Lindsy and Jake (Noah's Son).

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Please more 🥵

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Yes, very unique and interesting story and I’m quite sure he loved submitting to Lindsy.. Hope to hear more from you soon..

JT

AbdelkaoolomocroAbdelkaoolomocro3 months ago

Really loved this! So different from all the other stories!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Please do more, spring break etc! Different and refreshing

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Please do more!! X

ty_bondty_bond3 months agoAuthor

Some good news I am working on a part 2 to this story, I need to finish the final chapter in my Office Submission Series first but then part 2 for this story is up where we see more of Lindsy

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Can’t wait for part 2!!

ty_bondty_bond2 months agoAuthor

Hey Anonymous, first off thank you for reading my stories part 2 is in the works, I am trying to finish my Office Submission series first but may pause to write part 2 here. That other series was supposed to end on chapter 6 but I had some much to say I just sent in Ch6 for publication here (should be up in days to a week) and will need a Ch7 to finish story. So between them I will work in Dominated by my Sons Dormmate part 2.

luvlitluvlit2 months ago

Thanks for the great story. I'm guessing Dad won't be able to wait for the next college break

ty_bondty_bond2 months agoAuthor

Hey Luvlit, thank you for readying. Actually I just finished the first draft of part 2. Without spoilers its a mix of Noah (dad) and Jakes (son) interactions with Lindsy. And I decided there will be a part 3 as well now. Once I edit a few more times and get to a clean 4th or 5th draft I will submit here for publication.

TayCaliGirlTayCaliGirlabout 2 months ago

Thanks for a great start to this story! You're as talented at writing as you are at creating amazing images! Can't wait to read more of your work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userty_bond@ty_bond
Muscled submissive ex jock bi/gay who fantasizes about and writes stories about dominant twinks, femboys and sissies. I love the juxtaposition of the strong and powerful being forced to submit to the thin younger twinks. Follow me on X/Twitter @subkinkboy for mini stories and...