Dominated by Our Neighbor Ch. 03

Story Info
Kyle starts to notice odd behavior.
3.1k words
4.35
5.2k
10
0

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 05/07/2024
Created 04/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, our routines continued. Jess and I were fitting in well socially and in our respective careers, and I was still sessioning regularly with Brit while trying harder and harder to hide the extra $200-$250 per month I was giving to her.

However, I started noticing Jess acting funny from time to time. Sometimes I would come home after work and she would be a bit withdrawn: this was not like her. She was always so loving to me, and I had no question she was in love with me. But, every few weeks, there would be a night or two when she was just..... off.

In case you were wondering, no, this had nothing to do with mother nature's monthly effect on women. That was my first thought, my Jess had never shown the stereotypical and pop culture things that women talk about while on their periods. Outside of not getting laid for a few days, I would never know if she was on her period or not.

No. This was something else. I could not place it, but something seemed up and it was always after she had been away from me for a period of time. She never developed this moodiness during the day when we were together all day: it was always when she came home from somewhere and only happened every few weeks.

I also noticed she started getting weird around the neighbors. It was nothing, really, just a few weird looks that only I would notice. I have loved her for a long time and she is my best friend, so I noticed. It happened first around a group of us, so it was hard to tell what brought it on.

Then it happened around Brit when we saw her one day as we were walking Banjo. This made me terrified that she had found out about our weird session routine, but she never let on that she knew and I told myself that Brit and I had been careful. I told myself there was no way Jess could have found out.

Also, Jess would have said something if she suspected something. She would have teased me about it first to see how I would respond: that was her innocent way to broach an uncomfortable subject. She never did. Either way, I went an extra couple of weeks before emailing Brit again, just to be safe.

This went on for a few more weeks and I was getting more and more worried about what could be going on. Was she cheating on me and feeling guilty afterwards?

No.

No way.

Not me, not Jess, never.

Isn't that what every man tells himself: It can't happen to me: she loves me too much? Was I deluding myself?

If she was cheating on me, what can I say? I'm spending $200+ dollars to kinda cheat on her. My sessions with Brit weren't about sex, but it wasn't not about sex either. Nudity or not, and there never was, there was a sexual aspect to it. Even if there wasn't, it something I was doing with a nearly naked woman and hiding from Jess. That made it some kind of cheating. Right?

I tried hard to put it out of my head when Jess and I were together. I tried to be even more engaging. I tried to be a better listener. I tried to do more around the house. I tried to be a better husband due to her monthly weirdness even though I was scared to death she was the one cheating on me!

One day Jess came home late from a shift at the hospital, which by itself was not unusual. However, she walked in looking a little flush and red faced, almost as if she were blushing or had just worked out. I immediately went to a pretty scary headspace wondering if she stopped to hook up with some asshole douchebag on her way home. I tried hard, but failed, to push those thoughts aside. I asked her if she was ok, and she said it was a long, exhausting, stressful day and went to take a shower. I left it alone, and it made for a long night for me.

That night I laid in bed after she insisted she was ok and I couldn't sleep. I had one thought that I could not shake from my restless mind:

'What a weird world we live in: I kinda cheat on her for months on end and I don't feel bad or one iota of remorse. I then get scared to death that she is legit cheating on me by screwing some asshole douchbag and it makes me try HARD to be a better husband? WTF Kyle?'

It came to a head one day when we were around some neighbors again, and it couldn't have come at a worse time. It was a Tuesday around 6:30pm: we were walking the dog and wandered up to some folks chatting and sharing some drinks in someone's garage. Brit was there, along with three other couples. We stopped and chatted for about 25 minutes, had one drink, and kept walking. After that Jess was a bit weird and withdrawn: this was the first time I had seen this in real time. I was instantly scared shitless she was fucking one of the men at the gathering.

Scared. Shitless.

I was scheduled to session with Brit on Thursday, so I felt I didn't have any moral high ground at the time to mention anything. However, I steeled myself at the idea. I swore to myself I was going to say something on the weekend. I lost sleep that night and the next night. I laid awake imagining how the conversation would go and what I would say. Those were two miserable nights.

I perked up and put it out of my head when Thursday night came around. Jess was bartending that night, so I was home free until at least 10:30 or 11. I snuck through the access road to Brit's and let myself in like I usually do.

It went like it normally did: she wore a green string bikini with yellow strings tying at her hips and behind her back and neck. She destroyed me and talked quite a bit more shit than normal, but that wasn't unusual. She made me beg and say humiliating things more than normal, and she kept making me say them louder and louder. She was also talking louder. This was new, she had never been loud and had never forced me to be louder.

I loved it! I wasn't about to complain about her loudness or her forcing me to beg for mercy louder than normal. It was a bit odd, but she said she was in a good mood and feeling a bit naughty today. So, I didn't think anything about it. She is single, after all, there is no one home to hear and we are in the basement. Who is around to care?

After our session was over, she asked for a foot massage. I have never told her about my foot fetish, so I found this a bit odd. She sat on the monstrous couch, put her feet in front of her on the wrestling mat, and stared at me intently. I didn't move, so she snapped her fingers and pointed down to her feet.

I did it. I sat on the mat, at her feet, and massaged her feet as well as I had ever massaged Jess's feet. I also realized how big and perfect her feet were. Her long toes would curl playfully around my fingers as I massaged her feet. At one point she used my shoulder for a foot rest while I dutifully massaged her other foot. It wasn't for a long period of time, but I could feel the weight of her leg and foot press on my shoulder. As she took her foot off my shoulder she playfully tried to wrap her toes over my nose.

After I took in her feet with my eyes and hands, I realized that I was massaging her feet mostly because I felt that I could not refuse since she just did a session with me. After a few minutes, she took it up a notch.

Remember me telling you that she seemed to fish with some dominatrix style comments during every one of our sessions in hopes that I may bite? Well, I think she was done fishing:

"Suck on my toes." She said causally.

"Whaaaat?" I managed to say, stunned.

"Suck. On. My. Toes." She said more assertively.

"Brit, I don't know if I can.... I'm not sure Jess..."

She lifted her free foot, which was her left as I had both my hands wrapped around her size 12 right foot, and put her toes roughly over my mouth to shut me up. I pulled my head back instinctively, this is when she showed she meant business.

She lunged off the couch and pushed me over onto my back. I was stunned! She had never done that to me before! It was so unexpected! I didn't fight back, even if I did, she could legitimately mess me up, so I laid back and raised my hands in the classic surrender pose.

She smiled wickedly. She stood, put her feet on either side of my stomach, then lifted one foot up, turned in 90 degrees, and lowered it onto my throat. She applied some pressure and started to choke me with just her foot, that wicked smile stuck on her face.

I moved to grab it when she strictly said "NO" in a very loud voice. I froze.

"Who is in control here?"

"You?" I answered uncertainly.

"Louder puppy!"

"You are Brit!" I said loudly and quickly.

"What do you want to do right now?" she asked in a voice louder than it probably needed to be. She wiggled her toes on the side of my neck as she asked.

"I want to suck you toes like you told me to." I said.

"Louder."

I repeated it louder. She released me, and moved back to where she was sitting.

I took my old seat at her feet, my back was to the larger part of the room. She lifted her foot up, and I grabbed it with both hands. I again noticed how big her feet were, but they were still feminine. They were thin and lithe, and she had the perfect toes: not too long but also not short and stumpy like other feet I had seen in the past. Her toenails were trimmed short, but not too short, probably to avoid scratching any client during a wrestling match.

As I moved her foot around with my hands looking for that perfect grip to hold it for the soon to happen toe sucking, I also noticed how soft and smooth they were. Her arches were soft to my touch, which was super sexy to a foot guy like me, and her heel and other parts of her sole that touched the ground regularly were also smooth and callous free. I rubbed the top of my index finger along her sole again to fully take in the feel of her sole.

"Don't make me ask again...." She said in an intimidating tone, maybe a bit more loudly than she had to, again, ".... I see you admiring them, you can admire later, suck my toes now." She finished in a direct tone, like a mother telling a son to set the table for dinner.

Only then did I realize I had been caressing her feet instead of sucking her toes like she asked (told?) me to. Without hesitation, I took in her big toe and began sucking.

"Glorious!" she said aloud, yet again in a louder voice than I felt she needed.

'That was a weird thing to say....' I thought as I moved to her second toe. '.....why "Glorious" and why does she keep talking so loud?'

I guess it didn't matter at the time, I was now going for it and sucking her toes with passion. I had imagined this moment dozens of times while jerking off in the shower, and now that I was living it! I was damn sure going to enjoy it. I had never really had a fetish for big feet or for Amazons before, but I quickly found I loved her big feet. She cooed and made subtle sighs and mini moans to show how much she enjoyed my efforts, that only made me concentrate more.

I wasn't sure what to do with my eyes or where to look, I started by looking at her face and making eye contact. Even though she was smiling the whole time, it felt a bit awkward so I alternated eye contact, closing my eyes, and taking in eyefuls of her hot, bikini clad, body.

At one point early on I was making eye contact and I noticed she was looking past me, almost as if she was looking over my shoulder and behind me on purpose. When she noticed I was looking at her, her eyes immediately came back to mine and she smiled at me again. It was then, for the first time ever in her house, I felt watched. I had that nervous feeling someone was behind me.

About that time, she let out a sigh and a little a "mmmm" sound of encouragement and pleasure followed by simply saying "Sole?" with an upward inflection implying a question.

"Sure thing." I replied, and she pulled her toes back and gave me easy access to her sexy soles. I immediately starting licking them with the same passion as my toe sucking.

That helped assuage my fear of being watched, but it did not make that fear go away. For the next 45 seconds of sole licking and heel nibbling I was trying to push that fear out of my mind and enjoy the moment. I mostly succeeded, but the fear remained.

After a minute or so of sole licking, she said:

"Close your eyes and keep them closed."

I really didn't want to do this. There was a sexy woman in a bikini letting me worship her feet: I wanted to take in every feeling from every sense I had!! I have 5 senses, and right now she was dominating four of them: I see her body and smile, I taste, feel, and smell her feet and toes. Outside of typical house noises like her air control unit kicking on and off, she was all I could hear too. I didn't want to say no, but I didn't want to do it.

"At the risk of being greedy, can I ask why?"

As soon as it came out, I regretted it. So, I quickly added this:

"I will, I mean I will close my eyes if you want me to. I will. But, honestly, I think I will do better for your feet with them open."

"I almost thought you were going to say no to me." She said seductively. "I'm not a woman you should be saying no to."

Her smile got bigger, then she continued:

"I have other clients that do this for me, I assume you know that. More than one do it with their eyes closed and tell me it helps them enjoy the feel and taste of my feet and the action of worshiping their beauty. I want you to try it, it may help you perform better?"

"Am I doing bad? I'm trying my best! I'm giving your feet as good as I have ever given Jess's feet!! Maybe better?" I said quickly to defend my honor. Maybe I spoke too quickly? I also feared it came off whinier and more defensive than I planned.

"You are doing fine, but do this for me. Close your eyes and don't open them until I allow you to."

"Okay, I will." I closed my eyes.

She commanded me to continue, so I did. After maybe 5 more minutes, and after her foot was thoroughly covered in my slobber, I offered to worship the other foot. She declined, and weirdly reminded me to keep my eyes shut. I was doing what she said, they were closed, and I dare not peek, so the reminder was a put out of place. She also said to not open them "..until I allow it.", which seemed like an odd way to phrase it.

So, without complaint, I kept working her foot over and wondering how much farther I would go along with this new dominatrix stuff. I wasn't sure I could go much further.

Honestly, I loved it! Licking her feet was amazing and now I was going to want to do it after every session! I was going to want to do it before every session when her feet were clean too. But, as I went back to sucking her toes and started trying to massage her big soles, I started to wonder if this would be considered cheating?

I don't want to sound like a prude or a bitch here, and I know what many of you are thinking right now. But let's all remember we live in the real world and marriage is a two way street: if I do it with another woman I better be ok if she does that same thing with another man. I honestly worry I'm cheating on her by wrestling Brit, but I justify it by telling myself there is no kissing, no fluid exchange of any kind, and no one is pleasuring anyone else.

I can't say those things now: I'm making out with her foot! Would I be ok if I walked in on her sucking some other guy's toes? I don't think I would. This thought became more and more prevalent despite my attempts to tamp it down. Then, that thought was replaced by a new thought when she spoke:

"I have a surprise for you..." she said deceitfully and almost singing the words while pulling her foot out of my hands. She then placed both feet on my shoulders and rested her ankles right where my neck met my shoulders.

"Eyes closed, you don't have permission to open them yet." She paused to let that sink in. "Look left, towards where the end of the couch is." She paused again, despite me moving my head immediately. "While not moving an inch, open your eyes."

Jess was sitting on the couch, smiling at me weirdly.