Dominated by Our Neighbor Ch. 04

Story Info
Jess and Kyle learn what the other has been doing.
3.2k words
4.54
4.7k
11
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 05/07/2024
Created 04/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess was sitting on couch, smiling weirdly at me.

At that moment panic set in at the same time that Brit squeezed her ankles together on either side of my neck.

"Holy shit Jess I'm sorry!!!" I blurted out, unsure what else to say. I felt a rush of panic and the need to get away from Brit, and I grabbed her calves with both my hands and tried, unsuccessfully I may add, to pry her ankles off my neck. She held firm, hooking both her feet behind my head as she held her ankles tight around my neck.

Jess must have seen my panicked attempts to free myself and heard panic in my voice, so she came over, knelt down, and put her hands on my shoulder and leg while saying "It's ok..." and "I know..." over and over in a soothing, calming voice.

"I know all about it, I was in the closet the whole time listening. I came out when she said "Glorious", that was our code word for me to sneak out and watch. She told me I had to be quiet though, I wasn't supposed to spook you until Brit was ready."

"And it went perfectly!!" Brit squealed with enthusiasm, "So perfect! That was so perfect!! What a moment! I'm never going to forget!!"

"Wait: Jess you were in the basement the whole time?" I said as it dawned on me what was going on.

Seems Jess had found out about my sessions with Brit.

'What the hell?!' I thought as my eyes moved between the two women, 'If Jess knows, then Brit knows Jess knows and they are in this together?' My mind raced, trying to comprehend what was going on before opening my mouth to say something that may be stupid. Sadly, I did not succeed:

"That's why you kept telling me to talk louder? Was that all for Jess to hear?"

"Really? Really Kyle?" Brit asked me incredulously. "Your first question to getting caught with my ankles around your neck while alone in my basement without your shirt on is "Duhh....That's why I told you to be loud?"

She laughed at me while taking her ankles off my shoulder and playfully pushing her foot against my chest.

"Come on man!" she teased me while laughing again. "I'm also in a bikini when there is no pool or beach, and your first thought it "That's why you talk loud?""

"Aren't you curious if your wife is ok with it? I mean come on man?! She just said she knew what was going on, she was in the closet the whole time just now listening to you beg for my mercy and say those humiliating things. Damn Kyle, I made you say that you like being my puppy like four times. She heard every one! Do you have any other question you want to ask?"

Her smile was glued to her face, her teasing was playful, and I think she was honestly excited for me to come to one conclusion: Jess was obviously cool with my sessions with Brit.

"Jess, I'm guessing that you watched me lick her feet too, didn't you?"

"Yeah hon, I did."

"And you watched that after you knew she was kicking my ass while wearing that bikini?"

"That's it! Good boy!" Brit exclaimed. She continued, her excitement bubbling over:

"One of my favorite bikinis too!" Brit said as she leaned forward and pulled the strings of her bikini top up and down making her boobies bounce up and down with them. It was an incredibly sexy maneuver I had never seen outside of a strip club.

"Yeah honey, I knew."

"Does that mean you are ok with it? I will stop if you want me to, I feel guilty but it's such an amazing experience that..."

"Ok, I'm gonna stop you right there!" Brit said, talking over me. I stopped, but I felt I had to say what I started to say. I had to tell Jess that I love her. I will do anything to keep her: even quit seeing Brit for these sessions.

"Wait, I have t.."

"Strip, little slut!" Brit said in her loud voice, again talking right over me.

"Wait, what?" I said, stunned.

'Did she just call me a little slut? Does she really want me to strip?' I thought silently as my mind raced. I wasn't sure I could do that in front of Jess. I was even more stunned at what happened next:

"What?" Jess stuttered, stunned just like I was moments ago, "Domina we talked, this wasn't what we talked about."

My mind raced again. 'Was she talking to Jess? Did she just call my wife a slut? Did Jess just call her "Domina"? What the hell is going on here?!'

"New game plan, little slut! You saw him, now he gets to see what you like!"

"Domina please, I don't know if I'm ready...." Jess said, obviously nervous as hell and super apprehensive about something. I had no idea what was going on at that moment, but my eyes were opened in a big way by what came next.

"Do you trust me, little slut?" Brit asked calmly.

"Yeah.... I think so..." Jess replied uncertainly.

"If you do, then strip!" Brit continued.

I looked at Brit, and she was staring at Jess with a smile and a look of pride on her face. I looked at Jess, and honestly she looked a bit terrified. They looked at each other, but no one moved.

It was an awkward moment that probably only lasted two seconds. Jess broke the stare down first. Then my view of my wife was changed forever.

She stood and pulled off each sock. Then she took out her earrings. She put both on the couch. She then peeled off her shirt and shimmied out of her skin tight jeans she was wearing. She adjusted her panties, which had come down just a bit with her pants, and then unclipped her bra. She tossed all her clothes on the couch by her socks.

She was now standing next to me in purple panties and no top. Her boobs were bare for the room to see, and she blushed when she saw me gawking at them.

My wife has a pretty good body, and I'm sure still being 26 helps. Her boobs are a B cup and, I'm proud to say, firm and perky. When the bra comes off those tits don't move an inch. Great tits! I'm lucky to say they are mine. Sure, they aren't the biggest boobs, but I get to play with them and they make me happy.

"I love you, hon, don't think less of me..." she said uncertainly as she laid down on her back next to me.

Her words brought me out of my daydream about her boobs, and my confusion returned.

"I could never think less of you. I love you." I said, trying to be as supporting as I could knowing that she had just watched me suck Brit's feet and toes.

"Quiet puppy." Brit snapped as she stood. She now towered over us both as I sat next to Jess's prone body.

"My turn to talk! But..." she continued to talk but trailed off, leaving me to wonder what was going to happen next. ".... I don't have much to say yet. You only need to watch and listen."

Brit stepped forward, put her feet on either of Jess's head, and knelt over her torso. She then smiled at me, grabbed my jaw with her huge, yet feminine, hand so I could not look away, and sat back on Jess's face.

Brit sat on Jess's face.

Brit was sitting on my wife's face.

She was doing a reverse facesit on her face.

Jess didn't move. She didn't try to escape. She didn't even raise her hands to pretend to fight back.

Brit had the biggest grin on her face as Jess's body started to twitch and her legs started to kick. She then lifted her right hand up, but didn't try to push Brit off of her, she just lifted her hand.

Brit lifted up an inch or so and I heard Jess gasp for air. After a few heavy breaths, Brit lowered her ass back onto Jess's face while staring at me with that same smile.

"Get back there, you can't see anything good from where you are." Brit said in a commanding tone, making sure I didn't think this was a suggestion.

So, I did what I was told: I crawled three feet forward and visibly saw Brit's ass enveloping my wife's pretty face. At this point I was reminded how big Brit's ass really was. I recognize "big" is a terrible word, but this was the ass of a 6'2" former athlete covering the face of my 5'3", fairly petite, wife. Jess's smaller face and head made Brit's ass look that much bigger. As if she could read my mind, Brit slapped her own ass, the cheek closest to me, and said:

"That's Columbian, by the way!" Brit said proudly. "I may be born and raised in South Dakota, but my family brought this ass from Colombia. I hope you are enjoying the view, I know Jess is, even though she can't say anything right now!" she finished with a wicked laugh.

"How do you feel Jess?" Brit asked as she lifted up ever so slightly for Jess to get another breath of air.

"Happy Domina, I like when you dominate me." Jess said submissively.

Brit didn't seem to like the response, so she hooked her feet under Jess's head and dropped her ass on her face a bit more violently this time. Jess lifted her arms to protest, but never reached up to try to push Brit aside. She just flailed her arms in distress.

"You "like" it?!" Brit said with attitude, challenging Jess's answer. She put her hands on Jess's belly and started grinding her ass into Jess's face, almost twerking on her while shaking her hips back and forth quickly while Jess's whole body began to squirm underneath her.

"Want to try again, little slut?" Brit challenged again as she stopped twerking and lift up all the way off Jess's face and coming to a kneeling position. She looked back over her shoulder at my beautiful wife, still on her back under her, with a stern look.

"Sorry Domina! I feel amazing! More than just happy! I don't like it, I love it! Please, please I didn't mean that, you know that.... You know I love it here."

"Who is my little slut?" Brit asked through her stern expression.

"I want to be your little slut, please Domina can I be your little slut?"

"Weeeeeeelllllll.... I guess..." Brit said, seemingly relenting to my wife's apology and beg.

"Here, gimme." Brit said as she grabbed Jess's hands and placed each under her ankles. Now, Jess's hands looked pinned under Brit's feet and Brit still had not moved from her kneeling position. Jess looked helpless as she looked at me before Brit's dark complected ass came down on her face again.

"Good little slut..." Brit cooed seductively as she took it up a notch, which I didn't think was possible: she started caressing Jess's bare boobs. Her two big hands groped and massaged my wife's tits slowly and expertly. Every five or ten seconds Brit would lift her ass up an inch or so and Jess would gasp for breath for a few seconds before Brit big booty came down again. I watched as Jess's nipples went erect, giving away how much she liked where she was.

After a few minutes, minutes that were silent outside of some mini moans of pleasure from both women, Brit took it even farther. She lifted her ass to give Jess a breath, and when she did, she asked a question very directly:

"Is he good at eating your pussy?"

Jess was gasping for air, paused, and shyly answered in a voice barely more than a whisper:

"Yeah Domina."

"Do you want him to go down on you now?"

"I would like that, yeah."

"Puppy, stop staring at me like that and get to it. Pleasure your wife. Do good, or I will punish her."

I am sad to say this to you right now, but I didn't jump at the chance. I didn't even move. I couldn't move. I was stunned. I still hadn't processed Brit's bikini covered butt completely enveloping Jess's pretty face. It was happening right in front of me, I was watching it, but I almost didn't know if it was really happening.

I must have been staring at Brit's ass and crotch because she moved her hand down to get my attention. When she did, I looked back up at her. She smiled, made eye contact, then looked at Jess's pussy, then back at me.

This time I took the hint. I moved down, peeled off those purple panties, and went to work. Jess was already a bit wet, confirming how much she was enjoying her spot under Brit's ass. I licked and sucked on every part of her pussy, I also flicked her little asshole with my tongue a few times like I always do. She bucked her hips and arched her back more than normal, and I'm guessing she did that as Brit suffocated her under her ass.

She came just a few minutes later, which was record time for me!

At least, I assumed she came: she had been thrusting her hips and I had heard her muffled voice under Brit's ass fairly consistently until she went limp and stopped trying to talk. Brit got up, kneeling over Jess's body with this sly grin on her face, turned around, and sat on Jess's belly after adjusting her bikini bottom and pulling out a wedgie.

"Here." she said calmly, pointing at the mat with her finger and indicating I should sit on the mat next to Jess's head while she sat on her stomach. I obliged. I almost felt I had no choice, which was an odd thought.

After I sat down I noticed that Brit was still caressing Jess's boobs and teasing her erect nipples.

"Did my little slut cum?" Brit asked.

"Yeah Domina, I did."

"That feels fast without actual sex.... Puppy, have you ever made you wife cum that fast with your tongue?" she asked as she looked over at me.

I didn't answer immediately, I wasn't sure I wanted to respond to "Puppy" in this circumstance. It felt like if I responded to it now, like this, outside of the wrestling match and in front of Jess I would be puppy forever. I'm not sure I wanted that. I should have just went with it, because she opted to punish me for not answering more quickly.

She casually reached over with her long thumb and index finger, grabbed my earlobe, and twisted it. My ear exploded in pain!

"Oooowww!!!!" I squealed, my voice getting louder as the pain amplified. I reached, instinctively, to grab her hand and pull it away when she calmly said:

"You better not touch me with that hand."

I stopped, my hand inches away from her arm.

"You can't break my grip anyway, puppy." She continued calmly as she eased her twisting motion but kept a firm grip on my ear. It was like she was showing me who was in charge, and it was obviously not me.

"Don't make me ask again, puppy. I'm not a woman you say no to and I'm not a woman who likes to repeat herself."

"YES!" I said louder than I planned. "Yeah, that has to be a record." I continued in a more normal tone.

"Good!" She quipped as she let go of my ear.

"Now, while I think our night has come to a close, don't think for a second this is over. I have plans for my favorite little slut and my new puppy, and I think I want to play more this weekend. When are you both free?"

We talked a little about our weekend plans. Jess and I were free outside of lunch plans Saturday, so we decided to meet at Brit's Saturday at 7. Brit told us what to wear and what to bring, and a few of the items surprised me. I wasn't sure what she had planned, but I was starting to get an idea.

I was also surprised to see how the night ended. I don't know how I was surprised: I mean honestly, my wife had just caught me paying hundreds of dollars to get my ass kicked by our bikini wearing neighbor before I ate my wife out while she got her face sat on. What else could there be? Well, Jess provided the surprise.

"Domina, I need to say bye. Can I please say bye?" she asked meekly while looking straight ahead at Brit's tits, not looking her in the eye.

"Good little slut!" Brit almost squeaked with giddiness. "How could I have forgotten? Yes, you may and thank you for remembering!"

Brit turned to her side as she finished speaking and put her hands dominantly on her hips. Now I had a side profile of her amazing curves that were hardly hidden by her bikini. As I gawked, Jess moved behind her, knelt down, pulled Brit's bikini into a wedgie in her ass crack, and started kissing and licking her ass cheek. After a few kisses she grabbed Brit's thighs with both hands and started licking her ass from the bottom (ya know that little crevice made when the ass cheek ends and the thigh meets the ass) to the top. Dedicated licks. Slow. Determined. Every lick was done with Jess's tongue flat against Brit's ass cheek.

"I love getting my ass licked...."

Her words almost came out in a swoon of pleasure and emotion.

"..... especially by my favorite little slut!" she finished.

After six or seven licks Brit had seemingly had enough and snapped her fingers. Wordlessly, Jess fixed Brit's bikini bottom, stood up, put her clothes back on, and motioned with her head that we should go. She started to walk out, and I looked at Brit before I followed her.

I can't say why I looked at Brit before following Jess. I really can't. It was as if Jess telling me to leave wasn't enough, I needed Brit to be ok with my leaving.

No. No I don't think that was right. Honestly, if I'm being honest with myself, I would say I was looking to her for permission to leave. I wanted to know if I was allowed to leave. How freaking messed up is that?

Brit responded by clicking her tongue at me with two short clicks. You know how a person would click at a horse to tell it to move? She did that to me while nodding toward the door with her head. In different circumstances it would be an incredibly demeaning thing to do to a person.

However, without words, I got up, got dressed, and followed Jess. Right before we reached the door to the stairs to leave, Brit called out:

"Little slut? Puppy? Just remember how much fun you both had when you talk later. Also, remember I have plans for both of you! You are two of my new favorite toys!"