All Comments on 'Dominated by two women Ch. 01'

by vividdreamer234

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Where's the rest?

Too short, need more!

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 4 years ago

So far, too stupid for anyone to think it could possibly be reality. Wish there were negative stars. Really bad place to put a continuance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Waste of Time

Built up to go nowhere. Nice

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Needs mores

For a opening it very good but short i wait for more. As far a someone willing to do it for free that a little unbelievable but crazier things happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Way Too Short

No Payoff, You need to have at least one Climax.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Very good writing style, but the story is way to short to be a single chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More

More please

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 3 years ago

Aww. I really wish you'd ease up on these middle-of-the-action endings. You've got a verrrry promising scene unfolding. I hope you have an opportunity to add to what seems like a great series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please finish these stories. Don't leave us hanging like this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"Dominated by two women" and "An older lesbian couple milks a young college guy" didn't happen anywhere in the story.

Was that just to pump up the number of readers?

Pretty lame.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I hate to say it but this author gives me the impression they are writing about their personal life in that they can never finish anything. Can't take something to the finish line including sex. A story which is finished and delivers on the title might get a higher rating but need something to read to be able to rate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous