Getting my just Come-uppance!

Story Info
A mother takes revenge on a young man who hurts her daughter.
3.4k words
4.38
6.4k
5

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/18/2024
Created 01/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LunaDoggy
LunaDoggy
111 Followers

Again, Ladies and Gentlemen, i've received some more constructive criticism regarding another bad habit in my writing, my overuse of ' ' marks within. This is actually quite an old story of mine, written some time ago, but i've tried to edit it to remove most of the ' ' use. Some i have left in, because i did feel it appropriate, and, of course, i might have 'missed' some. The same also applies to my other bad habit, my overuse of CAPITAL letters.

******

GETTING MY JUST COME-UPPANCE!

Immediately after our eyes had met her lips formed into a welcoming smile. It was Saturday night, as usual I was down the Railwayman's Arms in the centre of town, a large pub complete with dance floor, a known pulling venue. The girl who flashed that smile in my direction was attractive if not stunningly gorgeous and I gladly returned her facial gesture, then walked over to the table she was sitting at. Introducing myself I offered to buy her a drink, she accepted and told me her name, Hanna. And so our brief relationship started, we chatted for a long period of time and exchanged phone numbers and addresses before parting. Hanna clearly wasn't a sex on first date type of girl, and I wasn't going to push anything on that score tonight. I quite liked her and wanted to see her again, sex could wait for later.

We went for another drink together a couple of days later, and the next Saturday evening we abandoned the Railwayman's as we dined at the very good Indian restaurant close to where I lived. And I noticed that Hanna was dressed to kill tonight, it was clear that sex was very much on her agenda this time, the clothes she wore made it perfectly clear that she had bedroom action in mind. Not that I was going to dis-appoint her on that score. She wore a beautiful leather suit that clung to her figure perfectly, complete with a tight leather skirt. And her legs were covered in very sheer nylon, that clearly were not tights! Oh yes, she was dressed to give an undisputed message 'I'm UP for it!' Which made the King Prawn Madras taste even better than normal!

Because Hanna made no objection when I suggested her staying the night at my house roughly five minutes' walk from the Raj Tandoori. And when we arrived in my bedroom she lost no time in removing her clothes to reveal that I'd been totally correct about the stockings, and they were held up by a beautiful lacy and very sexy suspender belt! Oh yes, we were talking about real quality here, complete with the classy tie at the sides knickers that didn't stay on too long at all! Although she seemed reluctant, finally she did agree to walk up and down the room as if on the catwalk, with myself becoming more and more turned on by the sight of her wearing such gorgeous attire and hoping her abilities in bed were of the same level.

Unfortunately that night proved to be very much a case of 'all the gear, no idea!' Hanna didn't have a clue, she was clearly sexually inexperienced and didn't appear to be either able or willing, almost certainly due to nothing more than sheer nervousness, to respond to the considerable efforts that I put in to make it a memorable night. Instead it become a deeply disappointing one, and clearly Hanna had to go. Now I could have continued the relationship, tried to guide her and use my knowledge to teach her with quite a reasonable chance of success, but quite frankly I just couldn't be bothered. There were plenty more girls out there, and ones who would be able to turn me on completely.

Yes, yes, I know. You see in those days I was far too self-centred to act responsibly and do the right thing. I really believed that I was the centre of the world, and that everything should revolve around me. I was the spoilt only child of very rich parents, they'd paid the full deposit on the house I owned, and I had a well-paid job in my father's Company. I did know how to work hard, I'd done so at both school and university getting a First-Class Honours Degree in Electrical Engineering, and I did earn that money at Dad's Electronics Firm doing my job extremely well. But as far as women were concerned they were just simply objects to satisfy MY sexual desires, I never really considered their feelings and emotions at all. I was extremely good looking and rich, so could attract the opposite sex without much difficulty. Naturally I became totally conceited, and therefore poor Hanna didn't stand a chance.

And the one thing that would have led to myself making an effort to help her never occurred. As I said before, although she was good looking and attractive she wasn't stunning in the looks department. So none of the lads drooled over her, sure they all accepted her as my, temporary, girlfriend but none of them lusted after her or were jealous of me going out with her. So, as I say, she had to go. Although it should be said I wasn't cruel or intentionally evil. I took no pleasure in breaking Hanna's heart and I did have the decency to at least tell her she was dumped to her face rather than just ringing or ignoring her. But as I alluded to earlier, having her as my girlfriend didn't turn heads or do great things for my street credibility so I just let her go and moved on. As I tell you this and recall my attitudes at that time of my life I'm hanging my head in shame, yes, I really was that shallow in those days!

Anyway a few weeks later there I was, back at the Railwayman's, yes it was almost next to the Railway Station, when I again caught the eye of a woman who also flashed a smile, a really provocative one this time, in my direction. Actually I hadn't clocked her at first, it was one of the lads who spotted her and pointed her out to me, and he clearly realised that it was I who she seemed to be interested in. She was somewhat older than us, I was in my early twenties at the time and she appeared to be around forty. But that didn't stop her from appearing utterly glamorous, she was clearly a woman of real style and oozed sex appeal in spades. Again she'd dressed almost as if she intended to turn me on, another stylish leather suit with tight skirt with legs covered in very sheer nylon. I don't think that the term 'cougar' was in common use in those times, but this woman was almost a perfect definition of the word and I'd always fancied a dalliance with such a female. This one in particular promised a sexual experience that would compensate for the dis-appointment that Hanna had proved to be, so yes, I was ready to respond to her obvious overtures. Especially as once the lads had worked out what was happening, they all indicated approval for me checking her out for a possible older woman one night stand.

As luck would have it the D.J. had just switched to the slow smooching type of music as I approached her. So my question of "would you like a drink?" was met with the reply of "no thank you, but I would like a dance with you." Therefore we joined the other couples on the dance floor to the tune of Harry Nilsson's classic 'Without You.' And MY GOD, this woman's dance could have induced a 'hard on' from a snowman! She rubbed the leather of her skirt against me in a manner that left no doubt as to her intentions, and suggested, unlike Hanna, the ability to perform them! Then she bent her head to my left ear and confirmed exactly what I'd guessed and hoped for. "Don't drink any more Darling, I'm going to take you home where I'm going to tie you securely to my bed and shag you all night!" As she did so her hand grabbed my balls and by now totally erect penis and she clearly liked what she felt as she continued, "and I can see that you're in no mood to deny me! You're going to be the helpless sex slave of Laura and there's nothing you can do to stop me!"

Of course I could have physically done so, I could have stopped her, but no, Laura had taken hold of my dick both literally and metaphorically, I was completely and utterly under her spell, so she was right, I wasn't about to halt her plans. When the dance ended I hurried over to the lads telling them that I was leaving straight away, letting them know that I was going right now for some sexual action in a voice a little louder than I should have, because although I didn't know it yet, Laura had heard me telling them. I didn't even stop to finish my pint, but left enough money to pay for my round despite the fact that I wouldn't be there. I might have been uncaring and thoughtless towards women but I didn't betray my mates ever. Who all slapped me on my back and wished me luck! And I believe there were some jealous mutterings and looks, which of course, only turned me on even more!

We took the bus to Laura's house, I had offered to pay for a cab, but she insisted saying a bus was due shortly. And she was right, one turned up less than five minutes later, and roughly a quarter of an hour afterwards we left the bus at a stop only a few hundred yards away from her home. Upon entering said dwelling Laura grabbed hold of my head and initiated a long and totally passionate kiss that completely took my breath away and promised a real night to remember! She then indicated her bathroom, ordering me to perform all the necessary bodily functions, to empty both the bladder and bowels, throwing me a flannel and towel she told me to wash myself, then to make my way to her bedroom absolutely naked! Naturally I was only too ready to comply with these reasonable instructions and did so willingly.

When I did enter her domain at first I could see no sign of her. It was only when I'd walked in deeper that I sensed movement behind me, the next thing I became aware of was the door slamming shut and then being locked! Obviously by Laura herself, and the sight of her caused my heart to leap even further, and if possible my penis to become even more erect! For there she was wearing the most sexy basque I had ever seen, into the top of which she placed the key of the door lock. And the suspenders at the bottom of the basque were attached to those very sheer stockings that I'd clocked earlier.

"Just making sure we won't be disturbed at all, as I said, you're going to be here all night. Right, ON THE BED! NOW!" I hastened to obey, delighting in the feel of the black satin that her bed was covered in on my back. I placed myself centrally and laid my head on the, also black satin covered, single pillow while Laura climbed on top of me and sat on my chest. As she reached under the pillow I received another command, "stretch out your arms!" I again complied noticing that Laura's hands now contained two silk ties. My bonds to be!

Starting with my left arm, she looped the tie around that wrist and expertly tied it securely, then tied that firmly and inescapably to the outer bed post of the solid and secure bed frame. Just as a belt and braces gesture she then looped and tied my hand with the remainder of the tie, before firmly tying that back around the bed-post. Now that's what I call bondage, there was no chance of me slipping out from that. Roughly a minute later she had repeated the process with my right arm, and now her earlier statement was correct, from this point onwards there was nothing I could do to stop her. I now belonged entirely to her bed, and therefore to her, and I was going to remain here until she chose otherwise, which clearly wasn't going to be for some time! Yes, now I was the helpless sex slave of Laura, and I was delighted to be so. But not for long as it turned out, for my 'Mistress' was about to reveal a fact that changed the situation completely!

The first indication that things weren't quite what they seemed to be was when Laura, after climbing off the bed went to a chest of drawers, opened one withdrawing some more ties and then tied one of my ankles to the lower bed-frame. You see she had tied my arms totally securely, giving a sense of permanence to the bondage, but this bond of my ankle wasn't utterly secure, it almost felt temporary as if she intended to undo it at some stage. And it was now that I discovered her real identity and the real reason she had seduced and captured me. For my captor, for that is exactly what she was now, returned to the same drawer and this time, to my horror, withdrew a suspender belt and two more stockings that I thought I'd seen before! Because I had. "And now my Darling," that word being said in a very sarcastic manner, "it's time for you to be placed in the clothes of sex!"

"Bloody hell, Laura! There's no way I'm letting you put me into those!" I almost screamed at her.

"Oh really? And precisely how do you think you're going to stop me then?" Now I realised the point of her putting that first leg into bondage, if not in a completely secure way. If I tried to resist I would be able to only thrash one leg about, which would make it far easier to complete her desired task. And now it was time for me to discover exactly why it was her desire to do so!

Two cold, hard eyes bored right into mine as Laura continued, holding the stockings and suspender belt in her hands while she approached the bed. "Recognise them do you? You should! You've seen them before Darling, on the legs of my daughter as you made her prance up and down your bedroom, before taking what you wanted from her and then breaking her heart!"

OH MY GOD!!! How could I have been so stupid, how could my ego have never allowed me to question why it was that this woman had specifically have targeted me? As usual said ego had just assumed that she couldn't resist my mesmerizing charms! Laura was Hanna's mother for Christ's sake!!! And now I had delivered myself right into her total hands and power! What the hell was she going to do to me now I was completely at her mercy? Well the first thing she planned was to fulfil that promise and put me into Hanna's stockings and suspenders. Laura climbed back onto the bed, knelt on my free leg, which hurt, sliding the belt over my foot which she then covered in nylon, moving the stocking to just over my ankle. Then using a tie she bound that limb to the lower bed-post, but this time the bond was tight and secure! "Laura please, you're right, I can't stop you and I won't try to if you don't kneel on my leg," I muttered in a rather pathetic, submissive voice.

"Very well. But if you do try to resist you'll know exactly what I'll do, don't you?" I nodded, again submissively. After all I was hers now, hers to do with what she wanted! With no resistance from me she then released my other leg, slid it over so she could slip the belt over that foot. Whilst my legs were still together she slid the belt into position around my waist, moved the leg back over to 'its' side of the bed, put the stocking over that foot and ankle, before completing my spread-eagled bondage to her bed.

Laura returned to the task of fitting 'my' stockings, slowly they inched up my legs, with my captor constantly playing with my balls and my, despite what I'd just learned, totally erect penis. But to my mounting frustration never to the point of no return! However eventually stocking met suspender and my dressing up, just like my bondage was complete. What was going to happen now I wondered?

Laura climbed back onto the bed, knelt down between my nylon covered legs and grabbed my balls in her hands. "So I guess you're now wondering just what I'm going to do to you to punish you for what you did to Hanna?"

"Laura, I apologise unreservedly! I never intended or set out to hurt Hanna."

"Maybe not, I'm actually willing to believe that, but you did hurt her. Anyway, I'm not interested in your apologies, it's too late for that! I'm only interested in your punishment and my pleasure! And yes, I heard you bragging to your mates about the sexual action you were going to indulge in with me. Well you're not going to be dis-appointed in that regard, oh yes you're facing a full night of purely SEX! SEX! and more SEX! You see, I'm right in the mood for that, it's been quite a while since I had some bedroom fun, you are a good looking guy so I'm going to indulge myself at your expense. I must admit that when Hanna pointed you out to me the other day, after which I planned what's occurred tonight, a plan you fell for hook, line and sinker just as I knew you would by the way, that I really did fancy you. I utterly wanted you to be totally helpless in my bondage! I WANT TO SHAG YOU!"

As you can imagine any satisfaction that my ego had not, after all, been completely wrong were totally negated by the situation that she had subjected me to of course!

"So you find yourself, just as I told you would happen, as the complete sex slave Laura! Because, make no mistake, you are now totally in my power, utterly in my hands and completely under my control. I can and I will do exactly what I want, how I want and for as long as I want to you and, as I said right at the beginning, there's nothing you can do to stop me. So from now until I decide otherwise your world and the only reason for your existence will be to provide me with cold, hard, raw SEX! I'm going to keep you at it, shagging you absolutely senseless, again and again and again! Until, and be assured it will happen, when you can take no more and beg me to stop and for mercy! After what you did to Hanna, guess how much of that I intend to show you? None at all of course, I'll simply laugh in your face, demand even more SEX from you as I shag you yet again. You entered my house expecting SEX and by God you're going to get SEX, but on my terms and not yours! You used Hanna for SEX so now I'm going to use you to feed my considerable sexual appetite!" Giving my balls a not too gentle squeeze each time her lips uttered the word 'SEX!'

"And by the way, I've another surprise for you. Whilst I'm taking exactly what I want from you, in the manner of my choosing, you will be able to see precisely nothing." Laura reached under the pillow again, withdrawing a blindfold, which she placed onto my head, although not yet over my eyes. She moved to lay on top of my body, her lips found mine and she commenced the night's proceedings by initiating another long and utterly passionate kiss. During which she moved the blindfold into place, reducing my world, just as she had stated, to total darkness. "And so Darling, prepare yourself to be getting your just come-uppance in the form of a..." pausing to kiss me again, then continuing as the kiss finished,

"LESSON FROM LAURA!"

Let the games begin!

LunaDoggy
LunaDoggy
111 Followers