Dominating a Neighbor Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I discussed my other boys. How I could not give them up, and I had to make sure they got private time. I made him an offer, I wouldn't go looking for new slaves, but since it's possible one would present himself, I would let Kyle have input. Decision would still be mine, but I'd listen to him. I refused to let him answer. I told him he had time, and to take it. I would order him to take walks in the neighborhood without me and think things over.

I knew he would move in. I wanted him to. He wanted to. That was not the point. He had to go over everything. I took one night and went over all the things that could go wrong. From the simple to the complex. I didn't let him respond, to keep them all in his head. He was so dependent on me, I had to be sure he was fully aware of everything. It would have been easy to order him to move in. He would have. But I'm his Dom, and my duty is to look out for him. He had to know I was. More importantly, I had to give it my all. I could not take advantage of him. Even with a forgone conclusion. If he ever looked back, he would never be able to say I was anything but totally above board with him. When the sub cannot make the proper decision for himself, the Dom has a higher bar of duty. I scrutinized Kyle more than ever before to assure myself that he was as onboard with this in his deepest soul as he was on the surface.

Once the decision was made, we moved more of Kyle's clothes in, as well as some assorted items to make it easier on him and he left his own place until we had a weekend to clear it out. My Mickey (my silent cleaner), Matty, and Vince the pup came over to help. Vince even brought his new handler, Jason. I'd met Jason a few months back, and approved of him very much. He had taken an earnest interest in handling Skipper, Vince's pup persona. And the two were now a serious item as a couple. After Vince told me that, I arranged a coffee with Jason who showed up looking sheepish.

I was able to relieve Jason when I told him I was fine with how things were going, I thought he was doing a great job, and I would be willing to give ownership of Skipper over to him. I could tell that was not what he was expecting. "It's what's right for Vince and Skipper. That has to be my priority. I want to puppy sit every so often, but I won't get in the way of his happiness." Vince and Jason both looked at me as a father figure.

We made quick work of emptying Kyle's apartment. Some things went to mine (ours), the rest to be sold off. Mickey took charge of the final cleaning. Jason and Matty were taking the last truckload and I presented myself "So what should I be cleaning?"

Mickey looked at me like I had just hit him with a fish. "Master, you can... you can... err." He took a swallow. "Watch over and see if we miss anything."

"No, this isn't a scene. I'm helping, tell me what you want me to do." I looked at him. Kyle and Vince were frozen, open-mouthed.

Mickey took a deep breath. "Wash down the cabinets. Inside of them. On the tops as well. Then be sure the oven is spic and span."

"Sure thing." I got going. I could see the three of them looking at each other.

This was the first time I had seen Mickey be in charge of something, and once he got over the hump of telling me what to do, he did a fantastic job. Sure, I got the easier parts, but he kept us all busy. When Matt and Jason returned, there wasn't much left, mostly the carpets. The agent would be by tomorrow for the walk through.

We closed up and headed to my (our) apartment. I ordered pizza and we all had a beer. Vince was sitting on the floor, one arm over Jason's legs. "I feel a bit weird being the only guy here to doesn't call you 'Master'." Jason remarked.

"And you'll have to get used to it. These are my boys, or were." I gave a big smile to Vince at that who hugged his handler's legs. "You are a handler, not a sub. In fact." I reached over to pinch Matty's cheek. "This one needs to get down to his panties."

"Oh, Master." Matt got up and stripped, to joyful exclamations of the others. Lavender, his panties were lavender. Kyle pulled the waistband out and snapped it back. "Owe. Stinker." Matty grabbed Kyle into a headlock and noogied his hair. More laughter from them all.

Mickey looked on like a parent or teacher. And I saw him relax. Good. He never got the chance to interact with my other boys, I wanted him to be at ease with them. We all continued to laugh until the doorbell rang. Everyone stopped and looked at me. "Matty, get the pizzas."

"Yes, Master." Matt got up and took the cash for a tip from my hand. I wasn't being cruel to Matt. He loved being in panties and having someone see him that way. No desire to be feminized, only to wear the panties in front of someone. He did have an exhibitionist streak. This was not the first time I'd had him answer the door like this. Only the first time I'd done it with his friends also watching.

We all heard the choke of the delivery guy and more laughter rolled. Bringing the pizzas back, I could tell Matty enjoyed that immensely. Mickey would not have been comfortable naked with the rest, and I'm not sure how Jason would have felt. So I left it at a mostly-naked Matt. I was called Master and was definitely in charge, but the conversation was a group of friends otherwise.

Mickey, Vince, and Jason did need to go after a while. Matty got up too. "I'm going to head out. I'll see you tomorrow." He looked into Kyle's eyes before kissing him on the forehead. That look told Kyle not to protest. I had arranged this with Matt before. I wanted to be alone with Kyle in our apartment alone the first night.

After we had waved goodbye, I turned Kyle towards me and kissed him deeply. His hands ran up my back, mine up his. We went on for some minutes before I led him to the bedroom. I pulled his clothes off him, he pulled mine off me. We got on the bed and rolled around kissing each other, our hard dicks smearing precum. I kissed down Kyle's neck, all the way to his left nipple and bit it gently. My hand caressing the other. He moaned and writhed under me. I switched and bit the other nipple.

I ran my chin up the center of his chest, up his neck, over his lips, letting him feel my stubble. I kept going forward as my cock moved up as well. He knew what was coming. Trailing pre-cum my cock made it to his face, and his mouth opened to catch it. I was on my knees, legs spread wide as my cock made it into his mouth. My torso over him. He expected me to facefuck him in this position, but that didn't happen. It took it slow, letting him work my cock. He was opening his throat at first, but soon realized this was going to be gentler. Having learned to pick up on my wants quickly, he languished on my cock, moving his tongue and lips on it. I slowly moved in and out of his mouth.

Kyle was skilled, and with me, he had learned stamina. Doubtless he was anticipating me getting rougher, but he knew me well enough that I could be tough, but not impossible. He had surrendered so much to me. I looked down to see him concentrating. He was focused on my prick, and would accept whatever happened. No roughness tonight. I pushed in and ground my hips around in circles, his breathing was restricted, but I had caught him practicing holding his breath. He did that for me, and I exercised it. Not too long tonight, only enough to get him to use it.

My dick slipped out of him as I slid down his body, his lips dragging my abs and chest. I got him into a renewed kiss, putting my hands behind his back and lifting him. I like the heat from his body. For the first time in my life I let a man move in with me. As a partner. I had taken the plunge. I had hidden my fear from myself pretty well, but it was there. Pushed aside, but here kissing him, fear gripped me. I had to make this work. If it failed, it was on me. He was being obedient, his obedience meant problems were mine to fix, mine to take the blame. I could not lay anything at his feet, it was all mine.

I moved back, spreading his legs wider, lifting them. I aimed my cock at his hole. I was going to fuck him. His eyes showed his eager anticipation. I entered him smoothly. I was going to marry this man. I knew it. He didn't. It was going to happen. This was our first fucking as a live in couple. Not fucking, love making. I was making love to my sub, the man I would stay with forever. I couldn't say it to him, but it was true. I made it all the way in him. I stayed there, letting him feel me. I ran my hands over his chest, feeling the hairs that covered him so nicely. My slave.

Kyle was looking at me in admiration and submission. His ass working my cock proving his continued dedication to my pleasure. What we all wanted in a mate. I ground around a bit, moving my dick in him, letting him feel it. He smiled at me, I smiled back. I did some hip bumps on him, more shoving my fully-sheathed cock further in. Like I wanted a tighter bond, and even tighter bond. We were close and that made sex so much better. I hid from him my marriage plans, that needed to continue in my mind only, but I made love to him like I would a husband.

I began to thrust for real, pulling out and going back in. The fucking was an expression between two men, a physical manifestation of linkage. His ass always felt magnificent, and this time, with him here with me for good, it was even better. I was going in deeper, my fucking drawing us closer. I reached down and took his cock, stroking it. I heard a different intake of breath from Kyle. Stroking him like this was not something I did a lot. This needed to be a special time for him. His whole body quivered. My tenderness was not lost on him. He may not know all the reasons, but he was enjoying it.

"It's OK, you can shoot." I looked down at him. I could tell he was close, trying to hold back. Not something he was good at. My words were all he needed, and came. I came as well, the tightening of his ass giving me the trigger I needed. I didn't want to hold back. I wanted to do this together. Kyle's own orgasm delayed him realizing it had happened at first, and when he did, I almost felt the emotions he did. I eased down to lay on him, wrapping him in my arms. I couldn't say the words now, he wouldn't either.

I shifted so we were laying next to each other, petting him quietly so he would fall asleep. He wiggled a bit. This was not how we usually ended a fucking. It was this time. Like a good slave, he accepted it, I remained quiet, so did he. Sleep did not take long to encompass him. As he softly breathed, I looked at him in the dim light. I was going to live with him forever.

I dozed as well. In the very early hours of the morning, I woke up. I let my thoughts have free reign. I was satisfied with him moving in. I'd give it a year or so before I seriously considered asking him to marry me. And it would be me asking. Even slaves had the right to decide who they would marry. Now I had one sticking point to work through, Matty. There was an outside possibility that the friendship between Kyle and Matt would go further. Might need to go further. If it wasn't for me, they would be on a trajectory for being a couple. All they had to do was meet. I had made that happen, not expecting them to mesh so well. It would still take time for them to develop into something that was truly deep. So I had time. I'd encourage it. Kyle was mine, Matty was mine. Together they could both be mine. A bit of a long shot, but two slave husbands was an intriguing idea. Any part of that was in the future. A future a good bit away. No rush, no rush at all.

===============

I hope you have enjoyed this story, which is finished. At least for now. In the future, Matty and Kyle will grow closer, encouraged by Max. Such things can work, and work very well. But take effort from all involved.


12