Domination Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I walked up those steps to my home, I realized it started to feel like my home again. For the past couple years it was more like having roommates than a family. But now, it was more like we were a family, albeit a strange one, that I dominate and have sex with, but a family nonetheless.

I opened the door and was greeted with the sight of my naked mother kneeling a couple feet from the door. Her large breasts hung down from her chest as they sagged showing her age and the fact that she had children as well. Though she was kneeling, her back was straight as her head was bowed and her hands were on her thighs in a fully submissive posture. Not a couple feet behind her stood Myra, again in the nude with her head bowed and with her hands crossed in front of her.

"Welcome home Master," they stated in unison, though they never looked up.

"And how did you two know it was me without looking at me? I could have been some stranger who happened to find an unlocked door," I replied with a grin.

"We saw you pull up Master and also made sure all the doors were locked while you were away," Myra responded, though I could see a smirk on her face.

"Good. I don't want to hear of others touching my property." I took a few steps forward so I was looking down at Mom and could see her body trembling. I could also smell the faint odor of feminine juices and knew that either one or both of them were already soaked and ready for me. "Tell me what you learned today slave," I stated reaching down under my mother's chin and forcing her to look into my eyes.

She recited all my rules exactly how I presented them to Myra and Allie. I applauded her knowing it would give her some happiness to know she had done as I expected. "Now that you know my rules, I expect you to follow them to a tee. And remember what I said last night as you only have one chance at this. There will be no exceptions for you."

"Thank you my gracious Master," Mom replied though looking at her eyes, it looked more like she was speaking to a deity than her own son. Perhaps that is how they saw me.

I then tossed the keys at Myra who was quick to catch them, "Though I will need the car for now, it just isn't my style. Instead, I have decided to get something else for myself and will use the Honda as a trade-in."

"Very well Master. The car is yours to use as you wish," Myra responded.

"Now. How about we have a fun activity before we eat?" I asked to which both women giggled before nodding clearly knowing what I meant.

One thing I would never grow tired of was watching how Myra looked when she was in the thralls of her orgasm. There was something purely beautiful as I watched her body shake as her muscles quivered, no matter what view I had of her gorgeous body.

Though we had a fun little threesome where both women got a full load of my seed deep within their cunts, and I had eaten out Myra to another orgasm or two, Mom had yet to feel my lips on her cunt. Instead, I had Myra do the job while I pounded her thick ass from behind, watching the ripples in her skin with each thrust.

After dinner, I played on my laptop looking up different vehicles. Once Myra had finished with helping Mom to clean up the dishes, she came and sat to my right as she put her head on my shoulder. As I looked up reviews for each large sized SUV, I decided on the Ford Expedition. It had the bigger of the sizes for me to fit eight people, comfortably, but not only that, it seemed to be the best for the price at the time with more standard features compared to others that would cost for me to upgrade.

Once I finished deciding, Mom joined us and we watched some TV and a couple movies. Tonight we had picked comedy movies over the other genres and it was nice to hear both Mom and Myra laughing along with me, even though all three of us were stark naked.

As my eyelids started to get heavy, I decided it was bed time for me, "Well I'm beat. You two can stay up as long as you like," I stated as I started to head towards the stairs.

"Master?" Myra asked lightly grabbing my hand with her delicate fingers.

I turned to her with an eyebrow raised wondering if there was something I was forgetting. "Yes slave?"

"How do you prefer the sleeping arrangements tonight?" Myra asked as I could see her eyes quivering wondering if it was overstepping or not.

"Glad you brought it up. My sleepy mind had not thought about it." I rubbed my chin making it look like I was thinking though I had already decided on what I wanted to do during dinner. "The both of you will share my bed and we will sleep in Mom's bed tonight."

"Very well Master," Myra responded. "My sister and I need a little time to get ready and then we will meet you there."

"Take all the time you need," I responded as I headed up the stairs. I did my normal nightly duties in the bathroom and also got my bag ready for the next day, though there wasn't much for me to do. My teachers were harsh in giving a lot of homework but confined it to Tuesday through Thursday as Friday they knew kids wouldn't do much over the weekend and Mondays, well let's just say they are Mondays and I knew that most of them were either hung over from the weekend or just not prepared most of the time. Only my history teacher would give homework on Mondays and he was in his 60s and his homework was usually finished within 30 minutes or less.

As I laid in bed staring at the ceiling letting my mind run through each scenario of how my harem of slaves would take the news that I was moving to Baton Rouge. Some of their reactions were happy while others were sad. Some were even out of anger as well. I shook my head clear of those thoughts as I would need to just tell them and let them decide for themselves and live with the consequences if there were any.

Just then, Mom and Myra came into the room and sauntered over to the bed. Knowing that I was tired, neither one said anything about sex and simply laid on my side with a leg over me and a hand on my chest as they snuggled close.

"Goodnight my slaves and goodnight Mom and Myra," I said lovingly to them.

"Goodnight Master," they responded and both gave me a loving kiss as I put my arm around both of them. I don't remember who fell asleep first, but I was fast asleep within minutes of us saying our goodnights.

The next morning I awoke to that wonderful feeling of a mouth on my cock. As I wiped the sleep from my eyes and looked down my body, I saw my mother's head bobbing up and down. Just like the morning before and all the other blowjobs she had given me, she looked more like she was using her mouth to make love to my cock than trying to get me hard so I would fuck her.

"Good morning slave," I stated.

Mom froze as I saw her head tilt up as her chocolate brown eyes looked directly at me through those golden strands of hair. As she removed my cock from her mouth with a light whimper, she responded back, "Good morning Master." Her voice was light and sweet as it always was but she had a bit of sadness. My guess is that she was enjoying herself a bunch and wanted to continue.

"Where is your sister slave?" I asked, wondering why Myra was not here with her. I would have thought from the morning before that she would be here fighting over my cock with Mom.

"Forgive her Master but Myra has some bad news to tell you and wanted to wait until your morning routine was completed," Mom answered. Now I knew where the sadness came from.

"SHIT! I hope..." I started to say only to see the look in Mom's eyes that prompted me to stop.

"It is nothing too bad. At least not for you Master. If you prefer, I can go get her so she can tell you?" Mom asked, willing to follow my every order.

"No, no. Please continue. Though this time, I expect you to swallow your treat slave," I responded laying back as Mom continued with a gleeful squeal.

One thing I have said and will always say is that her blowjobs are easily top tier. Within less than five minutes, she had me grunting and moaning as my cum shot forth and flooded her mouth. She was more skilled than I thought as she didn't let a bit spill out and swallowed it all without any choking or other problem.

"Go clean up your mouth and I expect you back here in five minutes. I have a treat for you," I stated through ragged breaths as my lungs tried to recover from my orgasm.

When Mom appeared in the doorway to the bedroom, I stared at her curves. Yes, she was a chubby woman but her body held her curves nicely. Her thick thighs shook as she walked over to the bed. Her large breasts bounced with each step as her taut nipples stood up proud as they showed off her arousal.

"One thing I will say is that you may not be as skinny as my other two slaves," I started to say, only to see sadness in her eyes. I then got to my knees and moved over to the side of the bed where she stood as I made sure she was looking directly at me, "But you are one sexy ass MILF and I plan on making you scream as you cum over and over again, my loving slave," I finished with a mischievous smile.

She brushed her hair behind her right ear as she smiled and giggled. Her sadness was gone and replaced by a lustful look. The way she looked at me at that moment reminded me of how high school girls would look at their crushes as they were trying to show their interest.

I took her by the hand and guided her onto the bed. Then I moved her so that she was laying down on her back and spread her legs. Her pussy, though not nearly as tightly packed as Myra's or Allie's was still beautiful and sexy looking.

First I took her left leg and kissed from the top of foot, up her calf and down her thigh. Instead of touching her pussy, I continued across the top of her mons and down her right thigh. She was lightly moaning and humming her delight as I continued down her calf and to her foot.

Then I took both feet in my hands as I began to massage them, my hands slowly moving up her calves and along her thighs. My fingers kneaded her flesh as her moans started to get louder and louder. As my hands slowly moved up her stomach, feeling her muscles tremble under my touch, my tongue ran a few circles around her outer lips. I then took a light nibble on both of her outer labia as I looked up and saw her hiss and bite her lip as her back arched.

I could tell she knew what was coming next, but knowing and feeling were two separate things all together. As my tongue ran through her slit up and over her emerging clit I heard her moan out, "Oh Master yes!"

I let my tongue part her lips as it slowly plunged into her wet and welcoming pussy. My tongue made a swirling motion as it tasted all parts of her as deep as it could go. Her taste was exquisite as my taste buds were sent into atomic overload. It amazed me at how different each woman's taste was. "Yes Master. Taste where you came from," she moaned loudly.

Slowly I withdrew my tongue from her cunt, as I replaced it with one then two fingers. I kissed up her slit until I reached that little nub of pleasure. As I ran my tongue over that little bud I heard a couple squeaks leaving her lips. I gave her a few good slow licks and a little suck before she was begging me for orgasm already, "Master I'm close, can I cum please?"

I looked up at her and responded, "You may cum slave." At that moment I hooked my fingers and found her g-spot and started to rub on it. At the same time, my tongue hit her clit and started to flick it repeatedly. Just as I felt my mother's cunt grasping my fingers as her orgasm was being released, I took her clit in my mouth and sucked on it as I pulled it back with my head allowing my teeth to graze over it.

Mom screamed out in pleasure as her orgasm hit her harder than she had expected. Her legs clamped shut around my head as her hands quickly grabbed my hair, jamming my face into her crotch as much as possible. As my eyes peered up at her I saw how her head was thrashing back and forth.

After a few minutes, she released my head as her chest was heaving trying to regain her breath. I sat up and pulled her fingers to my lips as she saw me and moaned as she bit her lip again. "Mmmm tasty pussy," I stated as I looked at her with a devilish look.

We had sex for a good ten minutes first in the classic missionary style and then I put her on her hands and knees as I pounded her hard doggy style. I would have to do that position more with her as I loved watching the ripples course through her flesh with each thrust. She came twice more before I exploded deep inside of her, feeling her walls clamping down on my cock as her pussy sucked all the cum out of my cock.

Once we were finished, I got up and headed to the shower when I saw Myra standing in the doorway. I expected her to be nude but she was wearing a pair of panties. These were the ordinary kind that weren't very lacy, see-through or had any sexy appeal to them. To me, they were a smaller version of granny panties.

"What is the meaning of this slave?" I growled disapproving of her clothing as she was disobeying my order.

"Master please forgive me. My... my period started earlier than expected this morning and I didn't want you to... to... to have to see me in that state when you woke up," she stated. Her head was bowed and she looked sad as I could see this really upset her.

I pulled her into a hug, as I felt her warm tears against my already sweaty chest. As she sobbed, I wondered why she was so upset about this. Then I felt Mom come up and hug us both. Mom must have seen my confusion as she spoke up, "Master. Myra is upset as she will not be able to provide you with the pleasure that she should be. She also knows how it can get kind of smelly down there during this time and she wouldn't want to soil Master's cock with her blood."

"That I can understand. I did have ex-girlfriends who did have their period and didn't want to be close during that time. But what I don't understand is why she would be upset about it." Myra suddenly looked up at me as the tears that were streaming down her face seemed to slow down. I looked her straight in the eyes and said, "You are still my slave and I expect you to carry out your duties. Just because you have a couple days each month where I can't fuck that sweet, sweet pussy of yours, doesn't mean you are doing something wrong." She gave me her best smile as I kissed her lips. When I pulled back, our foreheads touched and I smiled mischievously at her, "You know having to make you wait will make the sex all that much better." She giggled at that and I hugged her again, feeling Mom hugging us both as we were happy again.

"Thank you for your kind words Master. Every day that I serve you, you never cease to amaze me and show me that I made the right decision in submitting to you." I smiled at her and she smiled back, "Oh and once you are done with your shower, I will have French Toast with strawberries, sausages and OJ ready for you."

I nodded my approval before heading to the bathroom to shower and get my morning activities done. Once I was dressed I grabbed my backpack, and headed downstairs where I was greeted by my mother at the entrance to the kitchen. She guided me to my seat and helped me into my chair.

Myra came over with my food a few seconds later and I could smell the sweet aromas coming off the plate. The smell of cinnamon mixed with the cooked maple sausages was sending my senses into overload. "Wow! This looks and smells amazing slave," I stated looking up at her, "Almost as good as you look and smell," I finished with a sinful grin.

Myra giggled before responding, "Thank you Master. I'm glad that you are enjoying the smell. Please eat and I will serve myself and my sister slave."

If the smell and look was amazing, then the taste was out of this world. I had never tasted such out-of-this-world French Toast before. "That was phenomenal Myra. Let's make this a weekly thing," I stated as I reached over and caressed her cheek.

"Thank you Master. I brings me joy knowing that you not only enjoyed the food, but that you want to make this a weekly thing," Myra responded.

The school day went by without any hitches, though I did notice more and more looks from the girls in my class. I even ended up with one of the hotter girls in my class coming up to me and giving me a note that said she wanted to see me later and gave me her number. Though I was tempted to take her up on her offer, I decided against it as I would need to make her submit to me and I didn't know if she would be willing to.

There was one thing that I always looked forward to in my school days. My classes with my math teacher Ms. Jergen. She was a hot redhead that had long pale legs and wore nylons, like my mother, that accentuated her sexy legs. Her arms had a very light tan to them with light freckles and she rarely wore any blouses that exposed any of her cleavage, though I could see light freckles across her pale chest. Her fiery red hair hung down to the top of her breasts and her greenish-brown eyes had a lust to them that demanded someone to take her.

About a month ago, I had seen her bend over in front of me and noticed now the slits between the buttons on her peach colored blouse had become opened. With the view that I had, I was able to see she was wearing a mostly sheer bra that covered her pale breasts but what caught my gaze was her bright pink areola and nipple. In that moment, I felt like jumping on top of her and tasting those luscious orbs of hers but that would have been a bad thing as I would have been arrested. I needed to find a way to get this woman to submit to me.

I made a mental note that I would need to get a list of the other female pets that Myra had under her. I could only hope that Ms. Jergen was one of them, but also knew that she was engaged currently. There had been talk going around that their engagement had lasted two years so far with no current time frame for them to be married. I wondered if there was trouble in their relationship and if somehow I could get her under my wing. However one thing I did notice is that she acted somewhat timid around me. I didn't know if it had to do with me having her for a third year of high school, as she was teaching different classes this year to help with the senior class, or if it was something else.

Once school was over and I finished practice, I headed home. As I walked through the door, I found both of my slaves standing and waiting for me with their heads bowed and their hands crossed in front of them. I smiled at how much they enjoyed serving me and how this was much bigger to them than it was to me.

"Good afternoon slaves. Your Master is home now," I stated.

"Good afternoon Master," they replied in unison.

I walked over to Myra first and lifted her head and gave her a loving kiss. When I finished, I moved over to Mom and did the same.

"Anything I need to be made aware of?" I asked.

"Two packages came for you Master. One is the thing we purchased Sunday night but I don't know about the other one," Myra stated with a confused look.

"That one is personal. Thank you," I replied, taking the second package of my purchase upstairs and into my room. I hid it in a place where I hoped they wouldn't look until the time was right to present it to them.

Then I headed back downstairs in the nude, so I could join my slaves in their exposed nature, and retrieved the package from the table where I set it. Mom was currently working on cooking dinner while Myra was setting up the dinner table. One thing I did realize is that they had kept the house immaculate. I knew that Mom only worked a couple days a week and only part-time to help out and give us some extra spending money, but prior to me taking them under my wing, she was the only one that really cleaned the house and probably due to her frustration, she only got to maybe one room every two weeks. From what I had seen from Myra and Dad, they could be quite lazy in leaving things around and it made the house messy. Now that they were both serving me, they seemed to take pride in keeping the house cleaned and presentable for their Master.