Domination Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is no way to speak to your mother!" he stated angrily as he stood up abruptly.

I eyed him and easily knew my younger and stronger body could put him on his ass quicker than he would know what happened, but it wasn't about physically hurting my father. Nor did I actually want to raise my fists to him either. Without breaking eye contact with him, I finished my instructions to the ladies, "We will deal with dinner afterward. Come to a decision amongst yourselves as to where we get takeout or delivery from as I have more pressing matters to handle."

"Yes Master," they all stated in unison as they hurried upstairs.

Dad's jaw dropped as he was stunned by how they all not only listened to what I said but also called me their Master. He even called out to Mom but she either didn't hear him or didn't care, "Joslyn! Tell me what the hell is going on! You don't have to listen to this little punk!"

"SIT! NOW!" I stated getting nose to nose with him as my eyes burned holes through him. As he started to refuse and move me, I gave him a slight push and he fell backwards into the recliner. I then moved his recliner so it was facing the couch and moved to sit on the couch and look him right in the eye.

"Son. Please tell me what is..." Dad started to say only for me to raise my hand and stop him from speaking.

"I ask the questions and you answer them. If you do not give me the answer I need and a completely honest one, then I go upstairs, lock myself in your bedroom and punish both Mom and Myra while you listen to them scream. And if you think for a second I will be gentle and not hurt them, please try to push me and see how your daughter and wife come out of it with bruises and cuts all over their bodies." Though I did just say that, I had no intention of hurting them. I was good at having a poker face when needed and especially when I was angry as I kind of was now. I just needed him to believe I would do such a thing and from the look in his eyes, he believed it, hook, line and sinker.

Dad nodded as I saw tears forming in his eyes, "Y-Yes son. I will answer whatever you want. Just please don't hurt them. Hurt me if you need to."

"Good. However once I am done asking my questions, I will explain what happened while you were gone," I stated firmly.

I took a deep breath and focused my thoughts. I needed to come at this with a clear mind and find out what really happened. "I know you are one of Myra's pets," I stated watching his eyes go wide as he looked terrified. "What happened that caused you to submit to her?"

Tears started to stream down his face as he looked down. Dad was not a thin man. He was not yet fat but was a chubby guy with a balding head. Age did not agree with him as he easily looked years older than he was, even though he was only eight years older than Mom. "I guess since I believe what you told me will happen to my girls I had better be truthful," he said looking up at me as I nodded.

He took a deep breath as I did before and started with his story, "I had been promoted to being the Director of Financial Services. My boss, the CFO of the company, came to me with an idea about how we could siphon off small amounts of money and the company wouldn't know about it. At first I was worried about stealing or even getting caught knowing I could be arrested. However after he talked to me more and more about it, I realized how we could easily get away with it. After a couple months of us doing it, I tried to back out but then he started to blackmail me. Another couple months went by and I found out he had gotten even more greedy than he was before and was taking too much and we would get caught. The following day I went into work and found out he died the night before from suicide. I was then brought into the office of the CEO who told me he had evidence I was stealing from the company. I tried to spin it as the CFO had blackmailed me into it and I was innocent, but he didn't believe me and told me I had two choices."

Dad took a drink from his glass and sighed before continuing, "One choice was he could turn me over to the police and even the feds and I could go to prison for a long, long time. I about pissed myself and begged him for the second choice. He then told me I would be joining him and some of the board on trips that they took. At first I was excited as I would get to travel and be in high class hotels, as I had seen some of their expense reports. However, the first day of the first trip I was forced to fuck a hooker and cheat on your mother while they watched. By the end of the trip, I had slept with four different hookers and two of them had fucked me with a strap-on as well."

He paused for a moment before continuing, "When I got back to town, I cried in my car for a couple hours before coming home. Over the next six months, I was forced to have sex with women, men and just about anyone they could find for their amusement. I was whipped, had my ass fucked multiple times and the worst part was that I was recorded during the whole thing. Your Mom found out about it and I let her know if I just paid back the money, I could be free of this. When Myra found out about your mother, she asked me about why Mom was stealing from her job and I admitted to what had happened. Myra then told me she was going to make me her slave and I said I would as long as she would... um... start fucking me with the strap-on."

Dad was now in full tears as he dropped his drink and his head fell into his hands. "I-I'm a failure as a father and a husband!" he wailed as he balled his eyes out.

I walked over to him and knelt down in front of him and hugged him. I felt bad for him for what had happened to him but also felt he kind of deserved it as he was the one who put himself in this situation in the first place.

When he finally stopped crying and was able to compose himself enough, I spoke up, "I made both Mom and Myra my slaves. I... was in the process of punishing Myra and forcing her but she told me she enjoyed what I did and she wanted me to be her new Master. I then found Mom tied up as a present to me from Myra and she submitted to me as well."

"Son! Would you have really hurt...?" Dad started to say only to have me cut him off.

"No. I would not have hurt them. Part of the reason I took them as mine was to make sure they were not hurt and to care for them. But I don't want you to tell them that. It would undermined everything I have done," I told Dad as I cut him off.

"You really are a good man, you know that?" he stated patting my back. "Why would you be doing this if it is more for them? What do you get out of this?" he asked.

I smiled at him, "I get to protect them. Then again, I also get to sleep with three of the hottest women I have ever known and have them be fully devoted to me. What guy would give that up?"

Dad smiled and hugged me. "So where do we go from here?" he asked. His eyes showed that he was not only scared but worried about what I planned to do.

"Well, you are still Myra's pet, I don't take males under me. So, you can keep being her pet but I have the higher ruling for anything I decide to do with her," I answered him back.

He hugged me again and told me he was sorry. I let him know Mom and Myra would be filling him in on the rest later but we needed to get the ladies back downstairs. I called them down and all three came down in the nude, except for their slave collars and Myra wearing her panties due to being on her period.

Myra was the first to come down and her eyes looked scared; she looked worried that something bad had happened. Allie came down next and stood next to Myra and then Mom came down and walked right up to us. Her motherly and wifely instincts must have kicked in as she walked up to me and checked me first before checking on Dad.

"Well I see there are no bruises or cuts on either of you. I take it your talk went well then?" Mom asked.

Dad nodded as he looked at me and smiled, "Much better than it could have been. We raised a good son who has turned into an even better man. Definitely better than his old man, I would say," he stated chuckling.

I hugged Dad and then Mom. "Now if we are done with all the boring things, how about we get some food." I saw both Myra's and Allie's face perk up with the mention of food. Then a round of stomach rumbles between all three of my ladies and an even louder one from me, "I'll take that as a yes. Have you slaves decided on where to get food from?" I asked.

"Yes Master, we decided to go pick up sushi," Joslyn stated as both Myra and Allie nodded in approval.

Dad shook his head as I looked to him with a raised eyebrow, "You don't approve of sushi?" I asked.

"Oh no! I love sushi just as much as your mothe... as your slaves do. I will just have to get used to you giving the orders around here and calling them slaves," he responded.

I smiled and let him know I had given each of them a slave name, along with what they were, and would only be using the word slave for them as a whole or if any other women decided to submit to me as well. Dad patted me on the back, "I do hope I don't have to give up my room."

"No, but I will be using it while you are gone and leaving it quite... dirty," I replied with a mischievous smile.

He shook his head, "I don't know if I could ever be with my own son like I have with the hookers, but I..."

I shook my head, "So not gonna happen. Only my slaves are allowed to taste my cum and it only gets deposited on them or in them." He nodded, but actually looked a little disappointed. Sorry to say but being with men didn't do anything for me and with me not being his Master, being with someone who wasn't my slave would feel like cheating and would put my stature in bad taste, at least to me.

Myra got the flier that we kept for the Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi bar that was just down the road and took everyone's orders. Once done, she handed me the list and I dismissed her to talk with Joslyn and Dad. Allie never left my side as she let me know that she was uncomfortable being around my dad naked if I wasn't there. I smiled and let her stay next to me and even watched as she knelt on the floor beside me as I sat at the kitchen table. When I noticed her kneeling there I shook my head and pointed to the seat. As she got up I told her that I didn't like my ladies with dirty or messed-up knees and would rather have her sit than kneel.

Once the food was ordered, I headed back into the living room with Allie in tow. Joslyn and Myra were already sitting on the couch and I in turn moved the other recliner so I could talk with them and Dad. As Allie made her way to the couch, I called her over and had her sit on my lap. I had stripped down once I'd gotten back into the living room and was as naked as my ladies were. As she sat on my lap, I felt my hard cock pushing between her thighs and resting so that her soaked lips were hugging me. Then I pulled her back and wrapped my arms around her as one went across her stomach and the other massaged her firm breast. She moaned lightly but otherwise sat their enjoying the feeling of her Master's hands on her body.

When the food arrived, none of us moved except for Dad who got up to accept the delivery and pay for the food. As Dad closed the door I heard him laughing as he set the food down on the kitchen table as we all started to stand up. He walked over and closed the curtains, "The delivery guy was white as hell as he tried to see into the house more. He must have seen you fondling... Allie was it?"

I nodded letting out a laugh of my own, "Guess our talk made me forget to close them." In reality Joslyn and Myra usually kept them closed as they walked around the house naked. However with them going to see my run, it must have slipped their mind. I wasn't going to punish them for it but I would need to keep an eye out for things that could or would compromise their situation or cause them any troubles, given the fact that they were committing incest.

After we ate, the four of us, my ladies and I, had a fun romp before we headed to bed. This time however, we slept on my bed. It was smaller than my parent's bed, but we still found a way for the four of us to be snuggled together as our new family. I felt bad that I wouldn't take Dad as my slave and bring him into our group. But there wasn't anything I could give him that I believed would make him happy. I did love him as a father. However, I so wasn't going to have sex with him like my ladies. Maybe I needed to think on this and decide if maybe taking him as my slave was something I could do. Either way, I was too tired to think about it now, especially after dumping a load in both Allie's and Joslyn's cunts and one in Myra's mouth. I still had Beth to think about tomorrow. Would I take her as my own or would I decided to just humiliate her and let her be?

To be continued ...