Domination Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that this was all done, I stood there admiring the glow on each woman's face for a few moments before standing up. "Now, how about we have some fun." I looked to Myra and smiled, "Though I know you can't have any penetration at the moment due to your time of the month, you are more than welcome to join in where you would like."

I then looked to Allie and Joslyn and said, "I will also impose a 'no asking for orgasm' night tonight. You two are permitted to orgasm as much and as often as you like tonight. But only for tonight. Myra, I will give you a pass to use on another night of your choosing."

Myra smiled at me and nodded. Then all three women looked at each other and giggled in delight as they stood up together and took me into a group hug. "Thank you Master. We all love you more than you will ever know," Myra stated.

"And I love all my ladies. My family means more to me than anything," I stated, as a few tears of joy fell from my face. They seemed to hug me even harder knowing this brought all of us happiness.

Two hours later found Allie, Joslyn and myself laying on the rug exhausted as our bodies were mangled together. Though Allie was laying on me with her tits mashed against my stomach as her lungs desperately tried to regain her breath, Myra was vigorously cleaning out the creampie that I left inside of her. Over the course of the last two hours I had three powerful orgasms. One was inside of Joslyn, which Myra gladly licked up, one ended up all over Myra's face, after which Joslyn and Allie both cleaned her up as Myra giggled the whole time and the last one was currently being retrieved from within the depths of Allie's freshly fucked cunt. It was a smart move to allow them to orgasm without asking me as both Allie and Joslyn came more times than I could count.

I was the first of the three to start to move as I slid Allie off me and was able to stand on shaky legs. As it was getting late now and both me and Joslyn had to be up early, me for school and Joslyn for work as tomorrow was one of her work days, I helped each of them up, including Myra and guided them up the stairs and to bed. Myra insisted that we didn't worry about cleaning up as she would handle the house tomorrow after her classes. Allie chimed in and stated that she would help once hers were done as well, since she was a part of the family. Both women's giggles sent Joslyn into a giggling frenzy as well.

Once we reached the top of the stairs and headed into the master bedroom, Myra stopped and wished us a goodnight before starting to turn away, "And just where the hell do you think you're going Myra?" I asked confused by her separating from us.

"I-I thought since you already have Allie and Joslyn for the night that you wouldn't have any room for me," Myra responded.

"Go get your nightly stuff done and come back here," I stated before walking past her, remembering to do my nightly stuff as well.

When I was done I headed back to the bedroom and laid down in the middle of the bed. Joslyn was the first to join me as she and Allie were using the same bathroom to get ready for bed. Joslyn laid on my left side and snuggled up close to me. Allie followed her after a few moments and snuggled up to me on my right.

After another few minutes, Myra showed up at the door seeing that there was no room, as she had started. "Come here Myra," I stated firmly.

She walked up to the foot of the bed and I sat up and took her hands as she climbed onto the bed. I noticed that she had changed her panties and most likely her pad as well. She crawled on the bed as I guided her so that she was laying with her head on my stomach. I wrapped each arm around Allie and Joslyn and used my fingers to trace lines up and down Myra's naked back.

All three women told me goodnight and gave me a loving kiss. All in all, it had been a wonderful evening and turned out much better than I could have ever hoped. Not a single one of them wanted to be without me as we were going to take an adventure to a new city. One that did not know that Myra, Joslyn and I were related. We could show affection towards each other in this new city without reprisal. I closed my eyes hearing the soft snores of all three of my women as I thought about all the possibilities the future could hold for us.

The next morning I was awoken to another wonderful blowjob. This time however it was just Allie as I looked down at those strands of golden silk. Though both she and Mom were blondes, Mom was more a dirty blonde color while Allie was more a true blonde with her color closer to platinum than to brown.

"Good morning Master," she stated seductively at me as those sky blue eyes stared holes into me.

"Good morning Allie," I responded hearing her giggle.

Seeing my look of confusion at her giggle, she explained, "I love the name you gave me Master. It suits me perfectly."

"I'm glad you like it Allie. When I was looking up names to give you all for when we are in public, that one jumped out at me and screamed Allie all day. I just couldn't pass it up," I replied. "Now, how about we change this morning ritual up. Bring that sweet ass of yours over here so I can get a taste as well," I said tapping my chin.

She squealed in delight as she hopped on the bed and straddled my face. As she lowered her pussy down to my face, I wrapped my arms around her thighs and pulled her down quickly as I plunged my tongue into her hole. She gasped in shock at the abruptness but started moaning out in pleasure almost instantly. As she went back to her task, I could feel wonderful sensations as her moans were causing ripples through my cock and through every nerve in my body.

As I knew I was close already, I brought her to two quick orgasms, which I gladly gave her approval to cum each time she asked, and lapped up her juices like a thirsty dog. Just as her second orgasm was finishing, I grunted loudly causing ripples in her pussy as her walls clenched down on my tongue. My cum hit the back of her throat causing her to choke a bit but she didn't let up as she swallowed it all down, except the last bit.

All of a sudden she jumped off the bed and ran out the door. I could hear Myra yelp as Allie must have found her and as I walked out the door, I was able to see just enough into the kitchen to see the two of them swapping my cum back and forth as they passionately kissed.

As the bathroom door shut, I heard a "Thank you Master," from both women as they had finished their kiss.

Once I was done getting ready and was dressed I headed downstairs. I bumped into Joslyn who stared at me with eyes that wanted to attack me. So I did the only thing that came natural and pulled her into a deep passionate kiss. Our tongues explored each other's mouths as her arms wrapped around my neck and mine fell on her back. My hands were not stationary as they traveled down and gave her thick booty as squeeze as she moaned into my mouth. Her hips started to gyrate against my now awakening cock as my hips responded by dry humping her into the wall. Had we both not been clothed and had somewhere we needed to be, I would have pushed her back into the master bedroom and given her a good pounding.

When we finally finished our kiss and dry humping each other, our foreheads pressed together, "Had we had more time Joslyn..." I started to say as I was breathing deeply feeling my lust for this woman.

"I know Master. I would gladly take you as well. Even if it meant me being reprimanded at work as well," she responded sweetly as she gave me a quick kiss and headed downstairs. She was wearing black slacks that seemed to hug her curves perfectly. Her pink blouse showed off a little cleavage but not too much that I didn't disapprove it. Her heels accentuated her outfit perfectly and the way her blonde hair sat on her shoulders with a clip in the back holding most of it together made her look like a hot secretary.

Once I got to the kitchen table, I was served by Allie, who was assisting Myra with breakfast, and we had a Spanish style omelet with breakfast potatoes. Joslyn got her food along with Allie and Myra and the four of us ate. Though Joslyn did look a little preoccupied as she ate.

"Everything okay Joslyn?" I asked her.

I saw her eyes dart to me and then look back down at her plate. She took a few minutes and then sighed, "Your father will be home today. I'm worried about how he will take Master being the new head of the household. I do still love my husband, but he can't give me what you can, but I also don't want the two of you to fight."

"Mom," I stated, making sure she knew I was talking to her as a son and not her Master, "It will all work out. I am not going to take control of Dad as I have no interest in being the Master to a man. As I told Myra when this started, I will allow her to keep her male slaves or they can have the option to move to another Mistress, one that can be more devoted to them."

Allie then spoke up, "But doesn't that mean she has to call you each time she has sex with them Master? As their Mistress, that could undermine her authority over them and make them possibly do things that could hurt her or even you."

I looked over at Allie and nodded, "Yes I do understand that and gave Myra specific instructions that she can no longer have sex with any of her slaves. She is allowed to have them eat her out but only that. No blowjobs or touching the guys in any way. She does have permission to use toys and other devices on them as she sees fit, but I doubt she will let them eat her as she still needs permission to cum. The only time I would grant it without her having to contact me during that time would be under extreme circumstances. But I would need a specific reason as to why she would need this."

Allie nodded, though I saw uncertainty in her eyes. I then addressed that, "Though this could still cause a problem, I am left to rely on Myra's judgment. Should anything arise that may cause a problem, she will have to sever ties with her slaves or with me. That choice would be hers and hers alone."

"I will make sure to keep an eye on things Master. Though most all of my male pets don't need to have sex with me. There are a few that I will have to release as they have been getting too needy. But, I will never ever sever ties with Master. I am his. Mind. Body. And Soul. Until I die," Myra stated.

"Now let's finish eating as Joslyn and I have somewhere we need to be this morning. Also, I won't be home until after 7pm but probably closer to 8pm," I stated seeing a round of nods. I thought I saw a smile from Allie and Myra but it could have been my imagination.

As I left, seeing Joslyn pulling out of the driveway, as Allie moved her car to let her out, I noticed her new choker looked very good with the outfit she had chosen for that day. Smiling, I turned to Myra, "You taking Dad's car for class today?" I asked.

"No Master, I won't need it. Allie and I have classes that start and end close enough that we will drive together," she responded with a smile. I gave her a loving kiss and a gentle grope of her ass before I headed out the door to get into Myra's car that I was using temporarily.

Allie had borrowed a robe from either Joslyn or Myra so that she didn't walk to and from her car completely nude. That would have alerted any neighbors that something was going on at our house. Once Allie pulled back in, she ran around her car and greeted me as I was about to leave, "You be a good girl now Allie or else I may have to punish you when I get home."

She giggled as I pulled her into a kiss as my hands went into her robe so I could touch her sexy body one last time before I left for school. Luckily I was smart enough to pin her to the car and she used her left hand to keep any of her nudity from any eyes that may be watching us. I pushed my tongue into her mouth as she moaned and ground her hips into mine. As I broke the kiss she giggled again, "Of course Master. You know the only one I'm naughty around is you," she replied in the sweetest voice possible. Hearing her talking like that always made me think she was more innocent than she acted. That combined with the way her eyes sparkled compounded her innocent look and made me wonder if she was really innocent and was just playing the part of someone who wasn't. I just hoped that I wasn't corrupting this sweet angel.

Class was finally over for the day and I headed to the field where coach had a pep talk with us before we were to meet up a couple miles down the road to start our meet. Those who didn't have a ride either rode with ones who had driven to school or used the small bus that the coach used for sports outings. The biggest problem they had with the bus was that it was old and smelled horrible! The football, basketball and other big teams which had many more players on their teams than the cross country team had a regular bus that was a lot better maintained. I was just glad I only had to ride on that small bus for a week before I made friends on the team and got rides after that.

I hopped in my car and drove over to where the meet was after I was dressed. As usual, there were plenty of places to park as we didn't draw big crowds. At most, we would have the families of the others that were running and though we were two teams in one, men's and women's at the same time, we still only amounted to twelve in all. My family had never come to any of my events, whether it be when I played volleyball, soccer or ran cross country. It stung sometimes when I would see how happy some of the other parents would be when their child would cross the finish line, especially when they would be in the top three.

I had run this track enough times, as it was considered our home course, I knew where to step to not hurt my ankle or to slow down my pace. This would be easier for me as it would be for the rest of my team. Though the team we were going against was one of the fastest and they had whooped us on their home turf a couple weeks prior. However this time, we were determined to beat them.

The course itself was a little under three and a half miles and was around a park area that had a path through the woods, around the lake to an open area and back through the woods before the home stretch. I had more determination as I ran through the course, but also knew to maintain a speed I could keep throughout without overdoing it and causing me to get tired too quickly and end up losing my place. As with all our courses, I was second behind my friend Allen, but we were also both ahead of the other team by a good twenty feet.

As we approached the home stretch, where they had it roped off so families could cheer them on, I noticed something that made me run even faster so that I even passed by Allen. Allie, Myra and Joslyn were all waiting for me about fifty feet from the end. They got a head start but I quickly caught up to them and passed them as I was the first to pass the finish line, completing my run out so as not to cause any issues with my legs.

When I was finally stopped, the coach came over to me with some water and a towel and congratulated me on being the first to finish. As he walked away, I looked up and saw my three ladies coming over to congratulate me as well. Allie was wearing a blue t-shirt and short cotton shorts that rode up high on her hips. With her nipples being hard as they currently were, I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra. Myra was wearing a white partially see-through blouse that looked more like something that she would wear to the beach, but she had on a black bra underneath and I could see the lace it had on it as I glanced at her chest. She also had tight jeans on that showed off how sexy her legs were. Joslyn was still wearing the same thing she had gone to work with and still looked just as amazing as this morning.

"What... are the three... of you... doing here?" I rasped through ragged breaths while I tried to suck air into my lungs with sweat dripping off me like a fountain soaking my shirt as well as my shorts.

"We wanted to surprise you my love," Allie stated. "You aren't mad that we are here cheering you on are you?" she asked, with some fear and disappointment in her eyes. Even though I couldn't talk yet I was excited to see my ladies proudly wearing their chokers.

I took a moment, holding up a finger to indicate I wasn't mad, just still sucking in air, so I would be able to speak without any issues, "No, I'm not mad. I just didn't expect any of you to be here. But I am glad you came. Mom, Dad nor Myra have come to any of my events and I always envied the other guys and girls..." I started to say only to have Myra take hold of my face and look me deep in the eyes.

"You will never have to envy anyone again for that reason. We will be here to watch you from now on, no matter what," Myra stated as she gave me a kiss on the cheek. She knew, as I did, that some of the people at the event could know we were related and didn't want to chance a kiss on the lips.

"And I know of my failures as a mother and know I should have supported you no matter what honey," Joslyn said as she hugged me and gave me a kiss.

"I, on the other hand, am your girlfriend and I don't mind one bit taking those lips for everyone to see," Allie stated as she stepped up to me and gave me a passionate kiss as our tongues rolled around each other's mouths. I pulled her tight to my body and she didn't hesitate to wrap her arms around me as I did the same to her petite body.

I heard a couple whistles as my eyes opened and I saw a couple of my teammates and some of the guys from the other team along with a few of the girls from both teams. We broke our kiss and stared into each other's eyes for a few minutes with our foreheads touching before she spoke up, "Sorry, I just had to make sure that all these guys and girls were as jealous as possible. That and I couldn't wait any longer to have your lips on me," she whispered.

My coach called out to all of us for a last minute pep talk and the results before releasing us. As I walked up to the group I got a couple high-fives as well as some soft punches from them seeing how hot my girlfriend was, all the while wondering if any of them realized the chokers denoted they were my slaves. The girls however were looking at me like they hadn't met me before and were measuring me up. One even gasped as she whispered to another. I then noticed I had a semi going on that was pushing my shorts out. I did my best to re-arrange myself so that I didn't look like a pervert. But as some of the girls walked behind us, most likely on purpose, I heard some cat calls as I glanced over my shoulder and saw two of them winking at me.

When the pep talk was over and the cheers had finished -- we had crushed the other team -- I headed back over to my ladies. Allie walked back to my current car with me and Joslyn and Myra took Mom's car to head back to the house. Before we separated, Joslyn and Myra let me know that Dad was home and I contemplated how that was going to go. Would it turn ugly and into a fight or worse, or would something else happen all together.

Joslyn and Myra pulled in first so they could put Joslyn's car in the garage. I pulled up behind where Dad's car was parked in the garage knowing that he was still home. Though I did still love my dad, he was still at fault for getting Mom involved in this and ultimately giving Myra way too much power.

Instead of all of us going in through the door in the garage, I guided my ladies to the front door only to find Dad sitting in his recliner watching sports and sipping on some kind of hard liquor like he generally did.

As he turned to see me, he gave me a fake smile, "Hello son, good to see you..." he started to say only for me to cut him off.

"Ladies, upstairs and change into your appropriate attire," I stated not even bothering to look at my father. "Don't come down until I say so."