Domination Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened the package and inside was a medium sized wooden box. As I opened the box, it was like finding a treasure in the olden times as I gazed at the collars that were delicately laid out on the red velvet lining of the box. The gold words on the collars seemed to sparkle in the light and I knew it would look wonderful on each of my lady's necks.

When dinner was ready, I closed the box and put it back inside the package. Before I made my way over to the dinner table, I called up Allie.

"Good evening Master," Allie answered into the phone.

"Good evening slave. I have a request for you," I stated.

"Oh! Of course Master. Anything I can do to please my Master," Allie responded. Her voice was light and sexy. It was almost like she was trying to seduce me over the phone but that wasn't needed just her voice was enough to get and keep me hard. Though I was already hard from watching my two naked slaves walking around the house.

"I need you here tomorrow. Say around 5pm. I won't be home until 5:30 or 6pm, but I have something that I need to present to all my slaves," I replied back.

"Ooh! I can't wait Master. I was hoping to see you soon," Allie responded back.

"Excellent. I will see you then and will let your sister slaves know to expect you."

"Master did you say slaves as in plural?" she asked.

"Yes. I took another slave and might possibly have a fourth in the works but she is... waiting to make her decision."

"I'm even more excited now Master. I look forward to meeting my new sister slave."

"I will see you when I get home then. Goodnight my slave," I finished. She gave me a goodnight with a kiss as well before ending the call. I set my phone back on the end table before heading into the dining room.

I headed into the dining room where I sat down at the head of the table and was served my dinner. With Mom home today, she was able to prepare a wonderful roast with herb potatoes and green beans, damn it was good. Once dinner was over, I started the conversation.

"Tomorrow around five, Allie will be here. I have something that I need to address and need all my slaves present for it. However, we will only do it after dinner," I stated firmly.

"Yes Master, but if it is that important, wouldn't you want your family to know first?" Mom asked, obviously worried that it was something bad.

I lowered my head for a moment gathering my thoughts and the looked at Myra then at her. "Allie is as much a part of this family as the both of you are. While she is bound to me, you will see her as though she is your sister. Do I make myself clear?" I responded in a firm but angered tone.

"Yes of course Master. I didn't mean any harm. I just meant..."

Before she could finish, I cut her off, "Though the three of us may be related by blood, when I took the both of you as my slaves, just like I did Allie, I didn't take my mother and sister. I took two women who were in need of having a Master so that I could comfort, care and love you and, when needed, punish you. If you want me to only be your son and act like a family and not like this, then you can refer to Rule #1 and ask for your release at any time."

"Please forgive me Master. You are right and I was wrong for thinking she was anything but a part of our family."

"Good. Now if I ever hear you or any of my other slaves treating another slave not like the family that we are, then I will personally remove that person. Myra here already treats Allie like the sister she never had. I'm sure you can learn to do it. Else you can learn to not be a part of this family," I responded, my eyes showing my seriousness.

Mom nodded, though there were no tears, for which I was glad. "Now that that business is done, how about we adjourn to the living room and though movies are fun to watch, how about we play some board games tonight instead? I know there are only three of us so that some games may not be as fun, but we do still have all those other ones."

Myra got excited as she helped Mom clean up the table. I went to get the games but was going to allow them to pick out which ones we would play instead of forcing them to play what I wanted to.

After we played three different games, which I lost all of them, Mom won one and Myra won two, I grabbed my bag and headed into the dining room to do my homework. With classes ending close to an hour before practice, I had time to get a good amount of my homework done before going home. That combined with my last class being a cake walk, I generally didn't have much to do once I got home.

We slept in the same position that we had the previous day, even with Myra wearing her panties. That part sucked as I couldn't see her naked ass shaking as she walked or see her womanly slit that would peek out when I would see her walking towards me just the right way. But this was how life was and I couldn't complain as I had three hot and sexy women who were wholly devoted to me.

The next morning I awoke the same with one of Mom's killer blowjobs. This time however, Myra was there as well and was helping Mom. When I yelled out that I was going to cum, Myra took the initiative and engulfed my cock swallowing down my salty treat. She saved just enough so she could share it with Mom in a sexy kiss.

I decided not to have sex with Mom that morning as I had overheard her and Myra the night before talking about how she was sore from the hard pounding I gave her that morning.

Myra and Mom tag-teamed breakfast and I was treated to blueberry pancakes, bacon and fresh fruit. I thanked them for the wonderful meal before they plated their own breakfasts and sat to eat. I had happened to notice that Mom was eating a lot more than she was before. Was it more due to the sex that was exhausting her or was it also combined with her being more active? That I didn't know but I was glad that she looked to be very happy and even more so that I was the one that was able to be the cause of her happiness. I mean what child wants to cause their parents any grief?

School passed by without anything major going on, other than the normal high school drama. The girl that passed me the note before kept looking at me and flirting with me in the three classes we had together. She was cute enough to give a shot to, but with me "dating" Allie, it would be hard to explain how I have two girlfriends let alone bringing my new girlfriend around my mother and sister.

I was glad that I was able to get my work finished quickly in my last class. That gave me just enough time to get all my homework done as I wouldn't have time to do any of it after school, not with what I had planned.

Once the last bell rang letting school out, I dashed out and headed to where I knew my coach would be. Needless to say, he was surprised to see me early, but I let him know that something came up and I wouldn't be able to practice today but I would be there for the meet the next day. He gave me permission and stated that this had been the first time I had ever missed a practice, but if I needed more time off, he would gladly grant it. He even went as far as to call me the hardest worker on the team. That by no means meant I was the fastest, since there were two others that could beat me without issue, but one of them was too lazy to practice as much and thus would not finish as quickly as I would due to conditioning.

I headed back for my car and threw my backpack onto the floor board in the passenger seat. As I drove out of school, I had a sinful grin on my face and some naughty, naughty thoughts going through my head as I looked over at the passenger seat and saw the wooden box that I had brought with me. Just to be safe, I had hidden it under the seat so no one would steal it as I didn't want my little secret coming out. Plus I did pay good money for it and it would ruin my plans, which I couldn't allow to happen.

Once I got home, I saw Allie's car in the driveway and smiled knowing everything had gone according to plan. It was a couple minutes before 6pm and I was just in time. I got out of the car and went around to the passenger side and put the box into my backpack along with the bag that had my purchase in it. Then I zipped up my backpack and threw the strap onto my shoulder. It had been heavier this morning, due to two extra books that I had to take due to homework, but it was well worth it.

As I entered the house, all three of my slaves were standing there greeting me. All but Myra were fully nude, as she still had on her panties due to her period, and I walked over to each one and gave them a loving kiss.

"I'm glad you made it slave. I wouldn't have wanted you to miss out on the... festivities," I stated with a mischievous smirk.

Allie looked at me confused but responded back with, "I wouldn't have missed it for the world Master. This slave is yours, to do as you command," she said with a cute smirk. Though Allie was definitely a woman and was mature and knowledgeable to show that she was a woman and not a girl, her smiles still had that cute girly look to them. Add to that her shorter stature and she could have easily passed for a high school girl of 16-18 instead of the 21 year old that she actually is. Either way, she is mine, and I hoped to keep her at my side as long as possible. "Damn! I really am falling for this woman," I said to myself.

I nodded with a sly grin before noticing that Mom and Myra were looking at me just as confused as Allie had been. "Is dinner almost ready?" I asked them.

"Yes Master. It should be ready in a few minutes. Though I would like to ask what you meant by..." Myra started to ask as Mom nodded wondering the same thing.

"All in good time my sweet sister. After dinner we shall have our festivities and you will understand why I also asked Allie to be here. Well that and I wanted to be around her cute ass as well," I finished with a smile.

Both Allie and Myra giggled as I even noticed Mom smile. All three of them headed back into the kitchen as Myra was cooking with Allie helping and Mom was getting the table ready. I set my backpack down on the rocking chair and headed upstairs to strip. By the time I came back down, Allie had called out that dinner was ready and I made my way into the kitchen.

Myra had made Chicken Carbonara and it was exceptional. Probably one of the best I had ever had and that is saying something as it is one of my favorite pasta dishes. Once I was served, my three slaves got their bowls and came in to sit at the table. Surprisingly, Mom actually called Allie over to sit by her at my left. I noticed how they were whispering to each other and giggling throughout the meal. As I looked to my right, Myra had a smile on her face knowing as I did that Allie and Mom were getting along nicely. This made me very happy as I didn't want to remove any of my slaves due to jealousy.

After dinner was done and the dishes were cleaned up. I guided all four of us into the living room. "Kneel before the one you serve slaves," I stated firmly.

Though I do believe at least Mom wanted to ask what was going on, and maybe a small bit of Myra as well, they did so with very little hesitation. My cock was rock hard at this point but none of them seemed to notice as all eyes were on my face at the moment.

"As you are all aware, I will be graduating high school in May. While this is only a couple months away, I had to decide what I was going to do once I graduated. I currently have offers from three different schools and though two of them are much further away from here, I have decided to go the one that is much closer. I contacted the rep at LSU yesterday and decided to take the full-ride scholarship they are giving me. Though Baton Rouge is much closer to home than Ohio or California, it is still too far for me to drive each day for classes. Due to this, I have decided to move to Baton Rouge. Each of you must decide on whether you want to continue to serve me and move with me or if you want to stay here. But do know that though I will be sad if you do decide to not stay with me, I will release you at the given time that you so choose. Whether that be today or the day I leave, I will leave that up to you. Either way, you must make this choice on your own as this is one choice I will not force upon you," I stated. The room was so quiet you could've heard a mouse running along the floor, if we had them. Though it was only maybe a minute or so, I started to doubt myself and wonder if any of them would join me.

Myra was the first to speak up, "I will continue to serve you Master. As I told you before you took me when you were planning on leaving, I will follow you wherever you go. Also, I don't have to worry about school as I should be finishing up my BA in Business by May as well. I only humbly ask that you wait until I have my graduation ceremony as I would like to go and have you there cheering me on."

I took a step forward to Myra and nodded, "Of course my slave. I will give you this time as I will only need to be there a couple weeks before classes start to get everything setup and my class schedule."

Allie was next to speak, "I too will go Master. You have made my life so much better having you around, though it has been less than a week. Somehow, in my heart, I feel as though I need to be by your side no matter what happens. Also, if I can talk my parents into it, they have a house they rent that is about ten or fifteen minutes from the university and would be perfect for us. But only if Master would prefer this."

I took a step back and towards Allie and nodded again, "That would work out perfect. I will work with you on the details later to make sure the house is large enough to accommodate us."

Mom sat there for a moment, most likely contemplating her options. When she finally looked up at me, I saw her eyes twinkling. Her voice was trembling as tears started to run from her eyes, "Master. I-I will follow you as well. I had thought about not having you in my life and decided maybe this would be best. But when I looked up at you, I didn't see my son anymore. I see a man who has become like a god to me. I don't know if I could ever be without you anymore. Though I know I couldn't bear your children even if you asked," she stated.

I heard gasps from both Myra and Allie and my own eyes went wide with shock. I had not talked about having children with any of them yet nor was it even on the front of my mind. It was also why I had Myra, Allie and Mom go on birth control as well.

"But I will serve you and help to care for your children as they are my own. Please let me come with you as well Master. You are my life, my soul, my everything," she finished.

Again I took a step back and then forward to Mom as she tilted her head back in awe as her mouth hung agape. I caressed her left cheek with my right hand as I responded back to her, "Like I said my slave. The decision was yours and yours alone. I had already made my decision to take all three of you, but needed you three to decide whether this was the best for you as well."

I then took a couple steps back and turned around rummaging through my backpack. As I turned around to face them, I held the wooden box in my hands. They looked at me quizzically but said nothing. "This is to symbolize your commitment to me." I set the box down on the table and opened it up.

I pulled out the first collar and moved so I was in front of Myra who had her "SLUT" collar on. "Slave Myra. Remove that disgraceful collar from around your neck."

In a flash, Myra unhooked the collar and set it down in front of her. I used my foot and kicked it aside as I was finally glad to rid my beautiful sister of that. I took hold of her hair and forced her to look at me in the eyes, though she didn't resist in the least bit, and stated, "With this collar, this will symbolize your devotion to me and your willingness to be my slave. I expect this to be on you at all times when we are in private and for it to be the only thing that you will wear." I then put the collar around her neck.

"Thank you Master. I shall wear it with pride," Myra responded giving me her sexy smile.

I then turned around and gave the same spiel to Joslyn before putting the collar around her neck as well as she smiled and responded in the same way as Myra did. Allie followed suit and gave me her cute girl smile that she always gave.

When I was done, I looked at them while I rubbed my chin, "Something is missing," I stated before I turned around and pulled out the bag from within my backpack. I then pulled out three separate velvet cases and placed one in front of each woman. Each of them looked at them before looking back to me. "Well go ahead and open it. Or do you need a written invitation," I stated jokingly with a smirk.

They opened the box and found the black velvet chokers with the diamond looking gem inside. All three of them squealed loving how they looked. "You may try them on right now, but I expect you to put your collars back on once you are done. Also, if you look at the plate on the back of them, it has my initials. This will serve as your collar when you are in public." All three of them thanked me and I couldn't be happier.

When they were done trying on the chokers and had put their collars back on, I had them kneel back in front of me. I was glad my parents had purchased a thick rug otherwise I would have needed to grab a couple blankets so I didn't hurt their knees from kneeling for so long. I half wondered why Myra used the blanket beforehand instead of the rug but I wasn't going to dwell on it.

Once they were in place again, I spoke up again, "Now you may have noticed that there is a D ring on the collars in the front. Though it could be used with a collar, I found a better use for it," I stated as I held up a soft black bag and jingled it as the clanking of metal was heard. I then picked up the tool I had purchased to put the tags in place.


I moved in front of each woman and used the tool to remove the D ring that was in place on each collar. I then pulled out the first D ring (the new ones I purchased were removable for when/if I needed to replace the labels) and found the label for Myra and stepped in front of her.

"My sweet slave Myra and also my sister. Being around you makes me feel like I am walking on clouds and watching you while you are in the middle of your orgasm, is like the heavens opened up to bless our coupling. I now make it official that you belong to me." Once I was finished, put the tag onto the D ring and clasped it onto her collar, showing her name to those that would see her. I then gave her a loving kiss and caressed her cheek before stepping back.

I then took out another D ring and the label for Mom and stepped up to her, "My sweet slave Joslyn and also my mother. Watching you move around with all your curves and the way your body holds them just so perfectly, makes me feel like I should be the one worshiping you instead of the other way around. Because of this, I feel blessed every time I am in your presence knowing that you are mine. I now make it official that you belong to me." Once I was finished, put the tag onto the D ring and clasped it onto her collar, showing her name to those that would see her. I then gave her a loving kiss and caressed her cheek before stepping back.

Lastly I took out another D ring and the last label I had specially made and stepped up to Allie, "My sweet slave Allie. Your beauty has captivated my heart and I find myself falling madly in love with you, even though I have only known you for less than a week. With your looks and that cute smile of yours, you could easily be a model or married to a prince, filthy rich and ruling a country. However you decided to serve me instead and for that, I will promise to do whatever I can to lead you in the best way I can. I now make it official that you belong to me." Once I was finished, put the tag onto the D ring and clasped it onto her collar, showing her slave name to those who would see her. I then gave her a loving kiss and caressed her cheek before stepping back.