All Comments on 'Dominatrix Bruna'

by Fay32

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
TyrnavosTyrnavosalmost 4 years ago

Amazing, Fay! Right up my, er, street. Thank you.

OxfordSpiresOxfordSpiresalmost 4 years ago
Great Encounter

Loved this, short but sexy and really erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Would love be used by her...

Helen1899Helen1899almost 4 years ago
His She Bi

I loved this no frills story from this author, the sex is always good and the stories of a high standared. I wonder, his she bi , I would love to be fucked by her, what a partner she would make for a very horny bi sexual like myself.

CuriousJack86CuriousJack86almost 4 years ago
3 years, worth the wait!

It has been 3 long years since Fay portrayed the Bruna character for us. 3 long years....but it was worth the wait!

Bruna's extremely kinky mind comes to life once again and we are all treated to a short kinky wild but intense ride as Bruna explores her sexual fantasies leaving us wanting more.

Hopefully we don't have to wait 3 years for her next encounter ;)

WelshieReturnsWelshieReturnsalmost 4 years ago
Well written and hot

Not something I have really thought about but it turned me on.

Nice piece of writing, well dome Fay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Really loved this....sexy and hot....wish it was longer though.

TyrnavosTyrnavosalmost 4 years ago

I've just re-read this with great pleasure. I hope you'll tell us about the further adventures of Bruna's new toy. As something of a pegging enthusiast, I'd love to hear about the physical sensation of fucking a man's arse from the woman's point of view.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sexy story and tight writing

Really enjoyed this story, it was well told and didn't go into waffle. It's tight and gets moving then keeps up the pace. The shift in power dynamic between the two characters is excellent. HOT! Recommended.

ReallyRatherDeepReallyRatherDeepabout 3 years ago

Five stars... and 90 degrees of elevation

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it Fay…like your style

Westman99Westman99about 2 years ago

Your 4th well written descriptive story. Personally I've never understood the Dom scene prefer equality in my relationships but although the subject matter is not for me I applaud your story telling.

sub_adrianosub_adrianoalmost 2 years ago

Brilliant and finely erotic in a way not many writers managed to put together.

Most boys would love to be Bruna's "putinha". Chapeu!

TyrnavosTyrnavos6 months ago

Really love the story, but you probably already knew that. Fay, you're the greatest! x

MeanOralSexToy4womenMeanOralSexToy4womenabout 2 months ago

I think I could be persuaded to let her be my first.

absurdumabsurdumabout 1 month ago

Love it so much! <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFay32@Fay32
Brazilian-born 35-year old woman, lived in London for last 20 years. I teach Spanish and Portuguese for a living. Love life, kinky when I want to be ;) Here to have some harmless fun. Not really into roleplay, prefer to chat about experiences etc.x I was a high class escort f...