Domme Dreamtime Day Spa

Story Info
Relax at our day spa...We command it.
2.9k words
4.21
7.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman lounged poolside in the sun, eyes closed, pale skin soaking in the warm late morning sun.

Her husband was gone for the day, two rounds of golf followed by drinks with the boys, and he had been quite explicit that she should have as much fun as possible while he was gone. He knew he would hear all about it whenever he finally got home that night and as far as he was concerned, the more stories the better.

Late 40's but looking at least five years younger, with shoulder length brown hair and dark sunglasses, the woman was elegant in her mannerisms and undeniably attractive in her black bikini. She had already noticed several men about the pool looking her way behind their own sunglasses, but none of them caught her interest.

'Sometimes that's how it goes', she thought to herself as she sighed and stood up, stretching and gathering up her towel before padding back towards the pool side entrance to the resort's spa. She noticed a few more glances as she walked up to the the counter.

"I'd like to make an appointment for a massage," the woman said politely to the smiling girl behind the counter.

The girl nodded and began to check the schedule, smiling again as she told the woman that an appointment had just opened up right then if the woman was able to begin now.

The woman smiled back, pleased to see her luck turn around a bit, and agreed that she was indeed ready to go. A phone call to the back and a short wait later, an attractive young man in white pants and a resort polo came down the hallway and smiled at her, calling out her name hesitantly.

"Ms. Richardson? Hello. My name is Steven. How may I pamper you today?" the young gentleman asked, his perfect white teeth gleaming.

Jordan Richardson turned and looked at the young man. He was perfect in every sense the eye could behold: young, muscular, accommodating. But she was not interested. She preferred experience. She preferred men who knew what they wanted and how to get it. But a boy had to learn somehow, she thought.

"Hello, Steven. I have had a very trying week. I am in need of some much deserved stress-relief. Do you think you could be of assistance to me?" she asked as a sly smirk slowly slid across her lips.

Steven cleared his throat and took a breath. "Yes, Ms. Richardson. I am very well qualified in massage of every type, as well as relaxation hypnosis and aromatherapy."

"Aromatherapy?" Jordan raised an eyebrow. It sounded kind of funny to her, but she did like scent, and certain ones turned her on: pipe tobacco from when she used to fuck her college professor; car tires burning rubber when she bolted from the cop on a traffic stop and fucked her way out of her ticket; vanilla-her husband's favorite scent which always led to hot sex. To Jordan Richardson, scent equaled sex.

She blurted out a sentence that came out of nowhere. "Steven, within the next two hours, I want you to make me orgasm without touching my body. If you succeed, I will give you a $500.00 tip."

Steven's eyes grew bigger. "As you wish, ma'am."

Ms. Richardson noticed the pink rising in the young man's cheeks as he blushed at her explicit request, but he acted polite despite being a little flustered and managed to maintain some professionalism as he turned and began to lead her down a short hallway.

'He seems to take direction well enough,' she mused as she walked behind him, admitting to herself that his resort-issued white pants did hug his muscular young ass in a quite flattering fashion.

They continued down the hallway briefly before Steven led them into a fairly large and open room with a brown tiled floor. A padded massage table covered with a clean white sheet sat in the middle of the room, the head of the table looking out through a large window with teak shutters but no glass. A green valley with a quaint small town could be seen by looking out the window, although it would be difficult to see back into the room due to the resort's hillside location.

Across from the foot of the table was the door into the room as well as a comfortable-looking, small loveseat. Cabinets and a countertop with a few bottles of massage oils and some aromatherapy supplies took up part of one of the side walls. Otherwise the room was empty and comfortably cool with a slight breeze coming through the open window.

Steven stopped at the door and Ms. Richardson smiled as he held it open for her, then followed her inside. He self consciously clicked the door lock shut as she looked around and took in the room.

When she finally turned around to see what he was doing she found him still standing by the door looking somehow both eager and sheepish-an early bulge in his crotch fairly obvious under the tight pants. She chuckled a bit despite her slight annoyance.

"You can start by taking off your clothes, Steven," she told him, smirking a bit. Then she walked over to the massage table and laid down on her stomach, feet towards the window and head facing the young man, watching as he began to disrobe.

He struggled out of his clothes quickly, eager to please, but then had to stop and redirect himself when the woman frowned and told him to pick up his clothes and fold them nicely before putting them on the counter.

She was as polite as ever when she redirected him and any deeper meaning might have been lost to a third party, but Steven picked up on the subtle sharpness and undercurrent of displeasure in her tone, and it made him sober up a little and become more quietly attentive to her mood and directions.

It did not however have any negative affects on his arousal, and so by the time he had disrobed and cleaned up, his thick and fairly large young cock was at full attention as he stood before her, naked and feeling very self conscious, like he was presenting himself for inspection.

His young, muscular, naked body and thick hard cock passed inspection quite favorably in Ms. Richardson's opinion, and after a short time she smiled at him and gestured toward the loveseat.

"Why don't you show me how you like to masturbate, Steven?"

Steven's eyes clouded with a veil of confusion. "Ma'am?" he questioned.

Ms. Richardson slowly and explicitly stated her directives again, speaking as though to a child. Steven then did a most unexpected thing and interrupted her. "With all due respect, Madam, I am here to please you, not myself." And with that statement he dropped to his knees, thighs spread, palms face up on his thighs, head lowered. Silence filled the small room. Ms. Richardson rolled her naked body to one side and propped her head in her hand to view this man-slave. For thirty seconds, neither of them moved.

"It would be of great pleasure to Me to watch you stroke your cock, Steven. But do not climax."

"As You wish, Madam. I am happy to stroke Your cock." He shifted his knees a bit farther apart so Ms. Richardson could easily gaze upon his delicious sex. She noticed his firm grip and they way his hands effortlessly moved up and down his thick, veined shaft. He closed his eyes as he performed this duty for Her. $500.00 would come in very handy if he succeeded in getting the woman off, and he didn't even need to touch her like some of the other old, dried-up women that he serviced. Not saying Ms. Richardson was old and dried-up, he thought. He saw a glisten of her honey on the inside of her thigh when she shifted her position on the table. Steven's cock twitched when he imagined her glisten coating his face.

Suddenly, there was a rapid succession of knocks at the door. Steven snapped out of his fantasy. He scrambled to put on his uniform, threw a towel to Ms. Richardson to cover herself and opened the door.

He could not believe who he saw. Framed in the open doorway was a tall, thin woman in her early 30's with pale white skin and tortoiseshell glasses, arms crossed over a clipboard and some papers. Her medium length brown hair was pulled back in a perfectly maintained bun, and it gave her otherwise attractive face a somewhat severe appearance. Heels and a tight black skirt ending just above her knees accentuated her attractive legs and the curve of her hips, and a short- sleeved similarly tight fitting cream top with a small v-neck flattered her small breasts, even without much cleavage showing.

"Ms. Conrad?" Steven choked out as his face paled.

The new woman ignored Steven briefly to nod respectfully to Ms. Richardson before turning her attention back to Steven.

"What is going on in this room, Steven?" his boss asked him, one eyebrow arched, heels clicking as she walked into the room a bit before turning back to gaze at Steven, a disapproving look on her face.

The young man stood there in his disheveled uniform and looked frantically back and forth between the attractive older woman lying there on the massage table and his boss. Ms. Richardson had not made much effort to cover her nakedness with her towel and it was adding to the inappropriate feeling of the situation in Steven's opinion. She grinned at him, lying on her stomach, propped up on her elbows, naked breasts in plain view, pink nipples noticeably perky and aroused.

"Steven was trying to make me orgasm without touching my body," Ms. Richardson stated plainly. "He started to make some progress towards the end there, but overall it has not come easily to him."

Ms. Conrad nodded at Ms. Richardson's words, inspecting Steven's body and nervous appearance.

"Would you like me to punish him a bit, Mistress?" Ms. Conrad asked, glancing at Ms. Richardson before frowning at Steven again, arms still crossed in front of her. Jordan Richardson sighed to herself before speaking.

"I think so, Kerri," she said, nodding at the younger woman. "He's young so it is not entirely his fault, but how else is a man supposed to learn? I texted because I was hoping to watch while you practice what I've taught you."

Kerri Conrad turned sharply on her heels and clicked over to a locked chest under the aromatherapy cabinet. She withdrew a key from the pocket of her skirt and bent to unlock the chest, maneuvering her pleasantly proportioned ass in direct view of poor Steven. His stomach was flipping as she withdrew some kind of leather strap.

"Get over here, boy!" She commanded to Steven. He took a step, but then her voice cut the air. "Crawl to me like the spineless worm you are." She glared at him and Steven genuinely felt afraid. He carefully fell to his hands and knees and made his way in front of Kerri. With a swift maneuver, she slapped a black leather collar around his neck and clipped a leash to the ring in front. "Let's go for a little walk over to Ms. Richardson."

Kerri pulled the leash and made Steven crawl behind her over to the table Ms. Richardson was lying naked upon. Never in his life had this happened to Steven. He had no control over this entire situation with these two women. Even though he was becoming scared out of his wits, he was exceptionally excited and he showed it!

"Oh look, Kerri! He likes being led around like a little puppy. His wee-wee is getting so big," Ms. Richardson laughed as she scooted to the edge of the table and flicked the head of Steven's cock with her big toe. Steven's face turned red. Kerri giggled and flicked it with the toe of her black dress pumps. "Let's take turns, Madam," Kerri suggested. "Let's keep flicking his wee-wee and tapping his ball sack with out feet. Steven, sit back with your knees up and spread so we can get a better angle to play with you," Kerri ordered. Steven obeyed. For the next twenty minutes the two women proceeded with their antics. Ms. Richardson's soft feet fondled his balls, her toes with the red nails gently kneading his sack. And Kerri circled the head of his cock with her pointy-toed shoe. The two women were driving him crazy. He felt himself ready to explode, and they knew it.

"Don't you dare release, Steven, or you will be fired," Kerri casually stated. Steven shut his eyes tight and thought of the most unexciting things he could so as not to climax. Ms. Richardson was laughing.

After some time, Kerri went back over to the chest and grabbed something out of it. Steven's eyes grew wide when he saw Kerri walking towards him.

Naked on the floor with his knees up and legs spread wide, Steven quickly went from feeling very turned on to feeling very exposed as Ms. Conrad walked back towards him. She carried a long leather riding crop in her hand and she was casually swiping it through the air with a smile on her lips as she walked over, heels clicking as she tested its weighting.

"I intend to use this anywhere on your body that it is needed, Steven," she told him, now frowning again as she looked down at his pale naked body. She smacked him with the crop directly on his balls, lightly in her estimation, but it was more than enough to make him yelp and flinch away after the fact. Ms. Richardson quickly redirected him to scoot back forward and present himself to Ms. Conrad again before nodding with approval towards the younger woman.

"Anywhere," she repeated, dragging the smooth black leather of the crop back and forth across the young man's balls and now only semi-hard cock.

"But lucky for you, we are going to start with your ass," she said. "Climb up and bend over across the loveseat."

Steven followed his orders carefully. The fear made him attentive and took the edge off his arousal, but it couldn't douse it entirely; his attractive boss was clearly a kinky woman and she was doing things to his naked body, while a different attractive woman lay naked across the room and watched him. And now Ms. Richardson was lying on her side, fully uncovered again with one knee bent up and her hand between her legs, openly playing with her obviously wet pussy.

"Red or pink?" Kerri Conrad asked her Madam as she eyed Steven's pale, slightly hairy ass and enjoyed the way the boy froze up every time she traced the crop up and down the back of his hanging balls.

"Pink all over," Ms. Richardson said thoughtfully as she slipped a wet finger in her mouth and tasted herself before going back to rubbing between her legs. "...maybe with just a touch of red."

There was a sharp smack that echoed in the tiled room as the crop landed, and then a long, drawn out spanking commenced. Twenty minutes later when it finally ended, Ms. Richardson was openly slipping two fingers inside her pussy and Kerri had started to touch herself as well, hiking her skirt up and rubbing her clit over lacy yellow panties as she finished one-handed spanking the young man's ass. The women then both paused for a moment and looked at Steven, waiting.

"Thank you, Mistress," the young man said hoarsely, unable to deny that although his ass was burning, his cock was also harder than ever, and he knew the women could see that he was leaking onto the sofa beneath him.

He felt a wave of relief wash over him when the women nodded and Ms. Conrad took the crop back to the chest, returning with only a pair of forearm length black latex gloves.

She put the gloves on and then walked around the sofa, standing in front of Steven's face as she pulled her panties to the side and began to touch herself.

"Mmm," she told him, looking down into his eyes as she brought her hand to his mouth and let him naively suck the taste of her sex off her latex covered finger.

"Suck harder young man. You are going to want make sure these fingers are nice and wet when I slide them up your asshole."

-------------

"Dude, what the fuck? Are you ok?"

Steven snapped out of his thoughts. "Yeah, sorry, man," Steven replied to his friend. "Sometimes I don't know what happens. I get these times when I just zone out. I'm not sure if it's the change in my meds or what."

Steven's friend laughed. "I thought you were having some kind of hot fantasy about that cougar that passed in the black bikini. She was checking you out. Probably wanted some of that hard dick you're sporting now."

Steven looked down and saw the bulge in his shorts and shifted to try to hide it. "Nah. Just thinking of nothing," Steven lied, smiling as he watched the woman go through the doors to the spa.