All Comments on 'Donald Comes to Town Ch. 02'

by LoganPrejean337

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Part 2 was even Hotter than the first one. As long as this stays just close friends helping one another out, I'm here for as many parts of this ***** story as you care to write. But please keep this friendly and don't go breaking their spouses' hearts. That would only turn this perfect remedy for their lack-of-sex situation ugly. MLF

remy247remy247over 1 year ago

Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

MORE! MORE! MORE!!!!!!

dnsontndnsontnover 1 year ago

Of course there should be a Part 3! Donald isn’t even in town yet. Hurricane season has barely started and the storm outside isn’t the only one brewing. Good stuff! Hot hot bromance.

phil038phil038over 1 year ago

This story is very hot.. and It leaves me wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No way is Jeremy entirely straight. He’s very bi as he readily inspects his gay friend’s ass, fucks him, tastes cum, hugs him close, rims his ass, whispers pledges of love to him, and deeply kisses him. The only things left are to suck Logan’s cock and take his dick up his own hairy ass. They are also amazingly narrow-focused as they justify what is vs is not cheating on their spouses. Keep this hot and sexy story coming please.

Riki1942Riki1942over 1 year ago

Wow, this was really great, just like the first part1 There is nothing like the feeling of getting fucked when you already have a nice big load inside you!

I loved the part about him shooting his load so deep inside you and I know what you mean about liking his load really deep. I love it when my buddy starts to cum and shoves it in me as deep as he can get it. He holds it there with his pubic bone hard against my ass and make those humping motions without actually pulling any of his cock out. It's like he is trying to force his cum as deep inside me as he can get it. I don't want to be a woman, but at that moment I almost wish that he was actually knocking me up.

The biggest cock I have ever taken was probably just over eight inches. It was just long enough to poke at the bend at the top of my rectum. It hurt as the knob tried to force past that point and I remember wishing he could pop through and dump his load actually in my colon.

I bought a 16 inch jelly dong and and learned to take it all the way. It's such a turn on to see the bulge it makes on my tummy and be able to lay my hand on it and feel it.

Now I want to try getting fucked by a guy with a true 12 plus inches and be able to do the same thing. The thought of him leaving his sperm right in the core of my being makes me so horny it drives me crazy!

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 1 year ago

I had a bro with a big thick fucking dick was ideal at giving me a good dicking when in need (which was quite often) but unfortunately didn't live across the street but 50 miles down the road. But, my god, he did things to my arse that nobody else has been able to cum close to! His dick could reach well into my colon after he'd opened it and that was just magical

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoganPrejean337@LoganPrejean337
Gay, 32 year old Cajun import writer of erotica. Let me know what gets you off and let's write a story about it! Follow me for updates and additional info on Twitter: @LoganPrejean

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES