Donna

Story Info
A young man's adventure with women.
16.4k words
4.83
9.6k
14
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Afterhours22
Afterhours22
1,129 Followers

Donna was my mother's best friend for many years, becoming like a part of our family when my parents divorced. She helped support for my mother, emotionally, during those tough times for her. I always just referred to her as Aunt Donna, and she was close to the same age as my mom, late thirties I believe as I never asked her age. She was married, but her husband, Kirk, was a long-haul truck driver and was gone quite a bit.

She was tall and lanky, about 5'9" and in some ways a little homely. Donna had long straight black hair, which ran down to her butt. She had pale white skin with a little smattering of freckles, and she never wore makeup. She had brown eyes, thick dark eyebrows, and a big nose, but her perfect smile evened her facial features out making her what I call average looking.

The times I had seen her in a bathing suit, she hardly had any tits to speak of, just nipples that poked out of small bumps under her bikini top, and her ass was small, too, and she was very skinny, so not much of a figure at all. Now, I had never had any attraction to Donna, but she was always so sweet and caring for me, that you almost forgot her subpar looks.

I was like most teenage guys, with my fascination towards girls my own age, wearing those 70's style jeans up to their hips, so tight they looked painted on, and screamed "read my lips!" Yeah, I wanted a girlfriend in the worst way, even if it was just to get laid.

However, I never had much luck in that department. I had quite a few friends that were girls, some very close friends, but nothing ever seem to go beyond friendship. I guess I was that "friend" guy that no one ever wanted to get into a relationship with.

It was not that I was bad looking guy or overweight, because I had been told by many girls that I was very cute, and that I was always so sweet. Well, I think being such a nice guy, was not always a good thing, because I watched many of my female friends go for those bad guys, end up getting hurt, and leaving me to pick up the pieces.

Unfortunately, this pattern seemed to carry over all through high school and when I graduated, in the summer of 1979, just after turning 18 years old, I swear I was the only guy in my class that had not had a relationship with a girl let alone an actual first kiss with one. I was destined to go to college that following fall, still a virgin.

It was late June and I finally got to have my graduation party, with mostly family and my closest friends coming to celebrate with me. I liked to party, but I was not a fan of seeing everyone shit faced drunk all over the place either, so we just had food and a limited amount of beer, just enough for everyone to have fun, but keeping it mellow, even though back then, no one really worried about a bunch of drunken teenagers.

The party winded down around 11pm and by the time we got done cleaning up, mom was tired and headed off to bed, leaving Donna and I to ourselves, sitting out on the glider swing under the dark star filled night sky, the only light coming from the glow of the lit-up windows of our house.

I had stayed sober throughout the party but was wishing I hadn't as I felt that pang of loneliness creeping in again. I had hoped that maybe one of my friends, Sara, in particular, whom I have had a crush on for a long time, would have stayed after to keep me company and I would finally get that long eluded kiss, but that fantasy disappeared like a fart in the wind when she and the last of my other friends said their goodbyes, got into their car and went off to another party.

Donna must have sensed my mood, because she put her hand on my shoulder and said, "Why so glum, Davy? You seemed to have a nice time today and you had a great turnout, so what's the matter?"

I sighed, not really wanting to tell her what was really going on but then thought, why not, so I said, "Just bummed out that Sara did not stay longer. I really hoped we could spend some time together, but I guess I am still just a friend to her."

Donna chuckled a little and said, "Ah, so you like her more than just a friend, I gather?"

"Yeah, I have for a while now, but she always seems to go after the asshole guys that end up dumping her because she won't have sex with them, then I am the one she cries to about it," I said shrugging my shoulders as if to let it go.

Donna nodded and said, "I can see why you would be sad then, but Davy, you are a good-looking young man, and I am sure that you will meet someone soon enough that will appreciate how mature and kindhearted you are. There are women out there that grow tired of the "bad" boys and will seek out guys like you, just be patient."

"I try to be patient, but God dammit, I haven't even had a kiss yet!"

Donna laughed a little and replied, "Well, I guess I can understand your frustration a little. Maybe this will help ease your mood a bit."

Donna reached into her purse and to my shock, pulled out a joint. She saw the surprise on my face, giggled and said, "Why do you think I am always happy and why do you think your mom is so happy these days?"

"Mom smokes, too? I never knew."

"Of course, you wouldn't know, Davy. We only smoke a little bit, here and there, just enough to take off the edge and besides, we only smoke the stuff that Kirk and I grow, so it's not like real strong," she said, then lit it up, took a drag, held it in, then added as she exhaled, "You want a hit?"

Why not? The two of us finished off that joint, got a nice mellow high, and got into this world changing deep conversation of how we could fix all the problems that ever existed, making peace for all mankind. Or at least we thought in our high state of mind. She was right, her weed wasn't overly strong, but it was potent enough that we were feeling really good.

Donna looked at me and grinned, "So, you haven't even had a kiss yet, huh?"

I shook my head and said, "Nope, I'm probably going to die a virgin."

"Oh my gosh, I don't think you will die a virgin," Donna giggled, but then looked at me with a sparkle in her eye.

I was a bit goofy and said with a laugh, "You don't think so? Well then, send a girl my way to make sure I don't."

Donna grew serious, got up and quickly straddled my lap, took my face in her hands, and said, "I don't need to send anyone, because I think I can handle a kiss for you, Davy."

Donna leaned in and touched her lips to mine. They were warm and soft against me as she kissed me deeper, parting my lips with her tongue. My body felt like it was on fire, and I acted pure instinct, putting my arms around her, accepting her amazing kiss and returning it with gusto.

At that point, I was not thinking about the fact that Donna was my mom's best friend or that she was married or that she was not pretty or anything like that. All I was thinking was that I was finally kissing a woman and my God, she could kiss really fucking good, as she had my dick rock hard in a New York minute.

Donna moaned softly as we continued making out and I could feel her hips begin to move as she was softly grinding her jean shorts covered crotch against my erection. She then reached down, took my hands, and place them over her braless tits through the t-shirt she had on.

Her nipples were like pencil erasers sticking out like they were most of the time, but now that my hands were on them, feeling them, I was turned on more than I had ever been, as Donna moaned more audibly into our kiss.

She pulled back, grinning, and said in a hoarse whisper, her eyes half-closed, "I can feel how hard you are for me, Davy, and it turns me on to no end. I gave you your first kiss, now let's take care of that virginity problem."

I was stoned and wanted to fuck; I did not care who it was. Donna got up, quickly pushed down her jean shorts and panties, then pulled her t-shirt up over her head. She was now standing there completely naked in the evening darkness with her flat tits and her hairy pussy.

I really did not know what to do, but Donna sure did, taking matters into her own hands. She reached down, unbuttoned my jean shorts, unzipped them, and snaked her hand inside. She found my hard cock through the fly of my boxers and wrestled my eight-inch member out into the night air.

"Wow, very impressive," she said with grin, stroking it with her hand as she stood there bent over, looking at it with pure lust in her eyes.

All I could do was nod my head, lost for anything to say as my whole body and soul just hummed in electricity. Donna helped me push my shorts down then straddled me again, this time taking my cock and rubbing it back and forth against her soft haired pussy lips a few times, then slowly impaled herself down, groaning as she took my hard flesh inside her warm wet cavern. She felt fucking incredible, like a silky glove surrounding my flesh, milking me, stroking me, and loving me.

When Donna reached bottom, she gasped and said in a soft mewing whine, "Oh my God, you feel so good in me, Davy, do you like my pussy, baby?"

All I could do was nod in the out of this world feeling inside me as Donna moved up and down on my cock, filling her pussy over and over while I looked at her in amazement. I was instantly addicted and wanted to fuck her forever as I wrapped my arms around her, then ran my hands up and down her skinny body, playing with her nipples and squeezing her soft ass cheeks all the while she mewed and whined her enjoyment.

Donna rode faster, grunting each time she bottomed out, grinding her pussy against me and in short time, I felt my insides begin to churn, signifying my imminent climax. My breathing increased tenfold as I pushed up into her each time she came down.

"You going to cum, baby? Yeah, cum inside my pussy, I want to feel you do it in me, God make me cum," she hissed through her teeth, as she fucked her pussy even harder on me.

The first jolt hit me as the first stream of cum jettison from me into her fiery cunt, followed by several pulsating spasms of equal velocity, filling Donna to the limit as she cried out, her body quivering as her orgasm rippled through her.

When we finally came down, she opened her eyes to look at me, grinning again and running her hand down the side of my face. She said, "Mmmmm Davy, you were wonderful. How do you feel now becoming a man, sweet lover?"

"I feel amazing. You feel amazing, Donna. I never imagined sex could be so fucking awesome!"

Donna giggled and said, "Well, I am so happy you enjoyed it, sweetie. Now, we probably should head into bed before someone catches us."

I nodded in agreement and Donna smiled, then laid another nice long tongue-lashing kiss on me, just as my cock had gone completely soft and fell from her slippery folds. Donna pulled back from our kiss, got up, put her shorts and top back on, gave me another fast peck before disappearing into the house.

I was completely spent as I leaned back on the glider and looked up into the starry sky. I felt a peace come over me, that I had never experienced in my life. It could have been the weed, but my bet was on the fact that I had just had sex for the first time. Better yet, I had just gotten fucked by my mom's best friend, someone I never would have expected to take my virginity.

Finally, after sitting there for a while longer, still naked from the waist down, I managed to pull my shorts up and head into the house to go to bed. I passed by the spare bedroom where Donna was, and I had to fight off the temptation to go in there to see if she wanted to go another round.

But by then, I had come down from my high and thought it would be better just to go to bed and not chance waking up mom. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I crashed hard and was out like a light.

The next morning when I woke up, I wondered if it had all been a dream, because some parts of what happened the night before seemed a bit foggy, no doubt from the weed. I played back what I could through my memory, thinking just how amazing her pussy felt as she fucked herself on me.

I got up out of bed with half of a hard on and went to go into the bathroom to take a piss, but the door was closed and I could hear the shower running. I really had to go, so I knocked on the door then opened it a little and said, assuming it was mom in there, "Mom, I really have to go to the bathroom, can I come in?"

The voice that answered was not mom, it was Donna.

"You can come in, sweetie, as LONG as you aren't going to poop," she said with a giggle.

"Thanks, and no, I just have to pee," I said and quickly went to the toilet, feeling like my bladder was about to burst. As I was standing there peeing, I looked to my side in the vanity mirror and could see the shower opening through the reflection. The curtain was open just enough that I could see glimpses of Donna's wet body, and when she turned under the water, I caught sight of her hairy pussy.

Thank the heavens for a full bladder that did not want to empty, giving me a longer opportunity to get peeks of her. As I said previously, Donna was kind of homely and yesterday at this same time, I would not have thought twice about her, but today was different. I had felt her soft skin under my hands, massaged her small tits while we had sex, and now, I wanted more of her.

My urine stream finally came to an end and was going to flush but quickly remembered the flush would most likely scald poor Donna, so I just closed the lid and pulled up my boxers.

I heard Donna giggle and say, "Wow, you really did have to go. Oh, your mom ran to the store and will be back in a bit."

"Okay, thanks," I said then looked at the clock on the bathroom wall. Damn, it was nearly 10 am, and I hated sleeping late.

Donna poked her head out of the shower curtain, with her face and hair all wet and a grin on her face, winked and said, "Do you want to shower with me? We can wash each other's backs."

I smiled and said, "Sure, why not?"

Donna opened the curtain so I could get in while I quickly tossed off my boxers. She raised her eyebrows and smiled at the sight of my half hard cock, the excitement already beginning to fill it. I stepped inside the shower, closing the curtain behind me and immediately, Donna put her arms around me and kissed me, pressing her bony frame against me.

My body lit up like an Xmas tree, as I returned her kiss, feeling her soft lips pressed against mine and our tongues now doing a slow dance, had my cock hard in no time flat. Donna reached down with one of her hands and softly stroked it as she let out a soft mew into my mouth.

After a minute of making out with her under the water, she pulled back with a smile and said, "You are a very sexy young man, Davy, and you really know how to set me on fire, you know that?"

I grinned and shrugged my shoulders playing innocent of all charges.

"Mmmhhmm," Donna mouthed, then abruptly bent over, and took my cock into her mouth, taking about half of it until it hit her gag reflex.

Holy fuck! Her mouth felt incredible as she worked her lips on my dick, her tongue swirling around the head and her hand milking me in sync with her mouth. I was in heaven again with this woman! First kiss, first fuck and now my first blowjob, all of it coming from Donna, the last person on earth I would have imagined it from.

I leaned back against the shower wall and ran my fingers through her long-wet hair while she continued working my prick with her amazing oral skills. Donna had her other hand down between her legs, madly fingering her pussy as she sucked the soul from me and in just minutes, I could feel the cum boiling up from my nuts.

"Oh God, Donna, I'm going to cum," I warned her, remembering how I had heard from other guys, that you should always let a girl know that you are going to cum.

Donna just hummed an "mmhhhmmm" around my organ, working her hand with her mouth even faster on me. I felt the first wave quickly rising up and out, sending the first stream of my seed into the back of her throat. She almost gagged again but started swallowing as each spasm produced another pulsing jet into her hungry mouth.

Donna's body started to jerk and shake from fingering herself, riding out a powerful climax, skillfully keeping my cock inside her mouth and her other hand still milking the cum out of me until she was satisfied that she had gotten every last drop.

I was at a loss for words, my body just humming after the amazing blowjob Donna had just given me, not to mention the fact that she swallowed my cum! Can this woman be any better?

She straightened up, wiped her mouth with her hand and smiled, then said, "You taste really good, Davy."

Donna then leaned in and kissed me. At first, I wasn't sure about kissing after cumming in her mouth, but those lips of hers quickly washed that thought from my head as we made out again for several minutes before she drew back with a big smile.

"You kiss really good, too, for never kissing a girl before," she said as she hugged against me, putting her head against my shoulder.

We soon started washing each other and I made sure to spend extra time washing around her pussy, playing with her pubic hair, eliciting a giggle from her as I did.

Donna kissed me briefly again after we finished washing and said, "We had better get out now, because your mom could be back very soon."

I smiled and nodded, as she shut the water off and the two of us got out. While we dried off, I got lost in thought watching her. She was incredible and it was safe to say that I was addicted to everything about this woman, but then another thought entered my head, guilt. I suddenly remembered Kirk, Donna's husband.

Donna looked at me, stopped drying herself off and said, "What's wrong, Davy?"

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "Sorry, I was lost in all that you have done for me, last night and now, Donna. You are fucking amazing, but I just thought about Kirk and started to feel guilty."

She smiled, went back to drying off and said, "Well, you just don't worry about Kirk, okay? He is gone a lot and I have needs, besides even when he is home, he doesn't have the stamina to keep up, have you seen how big he has gotten?"

Donna then went on, "He's put on at least a hundred pounds since taking that long haul job and can barely get his dick hard anymore let alone able to do anything sexual. I mean, I love him to death and will always stay by his side, but I need sex, and right now the man I desire for that is you, so please don't worry yourself about it, and let's just keep this as our secret, okay?"

I grinned and said, "Okay, so when can we have sex again?"

Donna giggled and tossed her towel at me, "Well not anytime soon if your mom catches us, now hurry up and get out of here."

I dodged her towel and laughed, then quickly moved towards her, pulled her into another kiss, pressed my body against hers and ran my hands up and down her soft skin. Donna melted into me and softly moaned into our very intimate kiss as my cock quickly recovered from her amazing blowjob and was now pressing against her tummy.

Our kissing became even more fierce as I reached down under her ass, picked her up and set her on the vanity top, pulled her legs around me, then nudged my rigid prick against her soft pussy, quickly found her already dripping wet entrance and slid inside her.

Donna gasped as I buried my cock to the hilt, and began fucking her, once more feeling her amazing cunt wrapping around me. She whimpered into my ear as I pounded myself into her love canal.

"God, yes, fuck me Davy! You are so good, baby, fill my pussy with your love!"

I wanted our sex to last forever, but we did not have the time and my nuts were ready to burst again as the feeling of her heavenly pussy was just too overwhelming for me to hold back in. I fucked her harder and faster, feeling my crescendo building quickly until it crashed over, and I began pumping another load into her, setting Donna off into spastic convulsions as she came violently.

Afterhours22
Afterhours22
1,129 Followers