Donna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook my head with a grin and said, "Maybe you should have been a sex ed teacher."

Donna laughed and said, "I don't think I would ever get out of bed, not that that would be a bad thing. Oh, and I am fully prepared, sweetie, so you can just move right on down and get busy eating my pussy."

I gave her a salute, garnering another giggle from her, then slid down the bed and moved in between her spread legs. After our few sex sessions of just pounding my cock into her, I finally got to see her pussy up close and personal. What a gorgeous pussy it is, too. Yeah, Donna has a thick black bush but when she spread her legs for me, it was like a flower opening as her pubic hair parted, allowing for her labia petals to open, revealing her beautiful wet pink flesh blooming amidst the forest.

I leaned in and kissed her petals, and slowly ran my tongue up inside them, tasting her sweet tangy nectar, drinking it all in, as Donna cooed and whimpered.

"Yeah, that's it baby, you are doing great already, just keep going," she mewed, as she laid her hands on my head and ran her fingers through my hair so lovingly.

I followed her instructions to the letter, taking my time to savor every square inch of her hot flesh and when I sucked on her fat swollen clitoris, her body was already beginning to tremble. Then I did as she said and slid my finger inside her hot canal and pressed it against her hot spot.

I sucked and massaged for just a few moments before Donna's body went into full convulsions. She grabbed my head hard and cried out, "OH FUCK YES, YES, GOD I'M CUMMING!"

I kept going for a bit longer before she pushed my face back away from her, as she tried in vain to get her breathing under control. I was a little confused but waited and softly kissed along her inner thigh until she calmed down a bit.

Donna was finally able to get out, "Oh my GOD, that was incredible, Davy! You are a natural, but one thing I forgot to tell you, when a woman reaches orgasm through oral sex, she can get very oversensitive down there, just like men do after they cum, so when they do, unless they tell you to keep going, gently back off a little until they come down from their wave."

Donna's hands relaxed on my head, and she ran her fingers down across my lips, gently wiping some of her juices from me. She smiled down at me and I returned it back to her, well pleased with myself that I made her feel good.

"Did you like the taste of my pussy, baby?"

I nodded emphatically like a fat kid that just ate some pie, only this was the best pie I could have ever imagined.

"Oh, and one last thing, if a woman cums on your face, you can be almost guaranteed to fuck her afterward, so get up here and give me what I want, baby. Fuck my pussy with that wonderful cock of yours."

She would get no argument from me as I moved my body up between her long legs, positioned my cock at her opening and thrusted inside, sinking all the way into her sopping wet cunt in one smooth motion.

Donna cried out, "Oh my God, yes! Give it to me, baby, give me your loving and fuck me like the stud that you are!"

Donna's words of encouragement filled me with even more energy as I began to long stroking my cock in and out of her, once more feeling her amazing pussy around me. She moved right along with me as we filled the room with our sounds of passion, fucking with vigor for what seemed like hours, changing positions many times with her showing me all the different ways two people can join together.

She powered through countless orgasms, and I held back for as long as I could before finally blasting off and filling her glorious cunt with what felt like a quart of semen. We laid there spent for several minutes before the two of us were finally able to speak again.

"Donna, you are so amazing, and I do not have the words to thank you enough for what you have done for me."

She looked at me and smiled, her eyes filling up a little and said, "Awwww, Davy, you are such a sweet man. You really know how to make me feel amazing, you know that? Better than any man has ever made me feel, I can tell you honestly, even better than Kirk ever did. Your passion, your sincerity and your willingness to listen will get you farther with real women than any of those asshole guys your young dimwitted girlfriends chase after, I promise you that."

I nodded and said, "Yeah, I think Sara is finally coming around to knowing that. We talked yesterday and she actually said that she wants me as her boyfriend but wants to take things slowly."

Donna smiled and said, "That's wonderful, Davy. I am so happy for you and if the two of you get serious, just let me know and I will back off, okay? I wouldn't want to be the cause of any problems between you, besides once you make love to her, you may not want my ugly old body anymore."

"Oh, you won't cause us any problems, Donna, and you are NOT ugly or OLD, besides this is our secret right," I said with a wink.

She grinned and said, "Yes, it is and as long as you want me, you know I'll always be hot for you."

Donna and I spent the rest of the day in bed, only leaving long enough to throw together some food for dinner. Afterwards, we went back to bed. We made out again and I quickly got hard in no time at all. We fucked some more, and I was doing her doggy style when she said that she wanted to show me one more first for me, and that was anal sex.

"Right off, never pressure your girl to have anal sex. When and if she is ready, you will know. Preparation is crucial, and taking things nice and slow, Davy, especially so with you having a large penis. Pushing it in with force like you can with a vagina, is not a good idea and will only ruin the experience for the woman. Now let's get some lube and I will show you."

I quickly searched through the vanity in the bathroom and found a jar of Vaseline and a bottle of baby oil, not sure which was better, so I took them both into the bedroom to show Donna.

"Hmmm, I'm thinking the baby oil," she said with a grin then added, "Okay, let's get you lubed up."

Donna poured some of the oil on my cock, rubbing it in and adding some more, then she got back on her tummy, stuck her ass high into the air and pulled her cheeks apart, spreading her little rosebud open a mere fraction of an inch.

"Davy, pour a little oil inside my hole," she said keeping herself opened.

I poured some in and around her puckered hole, then took my finger and massaged the oil in, gently pushing the tip of my finger inside. Donna gasped as I pushed my finger in a little more then began working it in and out.

"Yeah, baby, that's it. Okay now, I am ready for you," she said softly.

I positioned myself behind Donna once more and touched the head of my cock on her cute little brown eye. I pushed softly against her tight opening. It would not go in at first but when I put a little more pressure on it, I felt her sphincter relax a little and the head of my dick slid inside.

Donna sucked in her breath and said, "OH MY GOD, stop baby, give me just a few moments to get adjusted."

She was breathing very heavily, as I held my position, looking down at her little butt, her rosebud now stretched thinly around the top of my cock, while I lovingly massaged her cheeks. Then Donna nodded, giving me the go ahead, so I slowly pushed, watching my cock slide inside her asshole a centimeter at a time while she groaned with her face planted into the bed.

Suddenly, Donna pushed her ass back, taking the last third of my prick, the rest of the way inside her. She grunted hard and cried out, sounding like she was half in pain and half pleasure, so I waited again for her to adjust, while I reveled in the feeling of her rectum squeezing tightly around my invading flesh.

"I thought you felt big in my pussy but holy mother of God, you feel like a log inside my ass, Davy. I have never felt so full! Now just go easy, baby, fuck my ass nice and slow, okay?"

I did just like she instructed and began a nice slow fuck, while she reached back with her hand and fingered her pussy. Another first done, as I watched my prick slide in and out of her. I had now pretty much come full circle with Donna, learning everything about sex with her. She would have never been my choice in women a week ago, but now, I thought the world of her.

She was a seductress on another level of desirable, and far sexier than I ever could have imagined. Could it possible to love two women? It had to be because I loved Sara already, but now there was little doubt that I was falling hard for Donna as I so carefully and lovingly fucked her sweet ass.

Donna began shaking, her breathing labored, grunting with each thrust, growing ever closer to her climax. I wanted to time myself with her, so I picked up the pace just a little as I felt the cum boiling up from my nuts.

"God, Donna, I'm going to cum, baby," I announced to her, feeling my fluid moving fast up through me.

"Yes, baby! Cum in me! God, you feel so good fucking my ass!"

I pushed once more and stopped inside her, as pulse after pulse of my cum began shooting out of me, going deep into her colon. Donna's body went into a series of convulsions as she came violently. It was all I could do to hold on to her, as we fell completely down on the bed with me laying on top, still buried deeply inside her.

We laid like that for several minutes while we recovered. I kissed the back of her head and brushed her hair back from her face when she turned her head to the side.

I then kissed her on the cheek, and she smiled. I slowly pulled out of her and moved to her side as she turned to face me.

"Davy, you are the absolute sweetest man ever. Please, always remember that and always keep being like that with your girl. I promise you will keep her loving you until the end of time."

I nodded with a smile and said, "Well it sure helps when the woman I am with is the sweetest in return and you, Donna, are amazing in every way. I have to say, I had my apprehensions about anal sex with you, for fear of hurting you, but you were incredible!"

She sighed heavily, not losing her smile one bit then said, "Yeah, I had my doubts at first, about getting you inside me with your size, but you felt really good once we got going. I never had much trouble with Kirk, but then again, he's only about half your size. You know, you have touched me places inside that no other has touched before."

I smiled and pulled Donna closer to me, wrapped my arms around her and kissed her forehead. I was in love with her. Yeah, maybe it was because she was my first, but I did not care. My feelings were real, regardless.

Both of us were exhausted at this point, and ready to fall asleep but decided to go and take a shower together. After getting each other scrubbed down and rinsed off, Donna filled the tub so we could sit and soak in it. She leaned back against me as I put my arms around her and softly caressed her.

To say that day was incredible would have been an understatement and it only carried on through the night as Donna threw caution to the wind and decided to stay with me. It was awesome getting to sleep next to her, and feeling her body snuggle next to me.

When I woke up then next morning, Donna was gone. I got up to see if she was in the kitchen, but only found a note and it read:

"Davy,

Sorry for leaving without waking you, but I got scared that Kirk might come home early. There is stuff leftover in the fridge for you to eat for dinner and I will call to check in on you later.

Love,

Donna"

I ripped up the note and threw it in the garbage can. I felt a little angry, and jealous but I knew that when it came down to things, Kirk was still the most important man in her life. I only hoped that Sara and I would be like that someday. Speaking of which, I almost forgot about going over to her place tonight and she wanted me to make sure I brought my kissable lips, bringing a smile to my face.

Later that day, as I was preparing to head over to Sara's, the phone rang. I picked it up and it was Donna on the other end:

"Hi, Davy, are you doing okay over there? Did you eat the leftovers for dinner that were in the fridge? Your mom will be upset with me if I make sure you don't eat now," Donna said.

I could tell by the way she was talking that Kirk was close by, so I kept the conversation clean, even though I wanted to tell her again how awesome it was spending the day with her yesterday and how much I enjoyed our hot passionate love making.

"Oh, yeah, I ate. Thanks for calling Donna and I am heading over to Sara's house now and not sure what time I will be home so I will talk to you later, okay?"

She hesitated for a moment on the other end then said in a subdued voice, "Okay, talk to you later, Davy."

It was close to 6pm when I got to Sara's house. They lived in an upscale neighborhood in town and their place was very nice, almost a mansion compared to our small farmhouse. Sara's dad was one of the few orthodontists in town and made a lot of money selling braces to all the kids.

Sara came to the door, after I rang the bell, and she looked fantastic as usual wearing a one-piece teal green strapless romper. I could not tell if she was wearing a bra under it or not at first because of the lack of straps showing, although it wasn't like she would have needed to with those amazing firm looking tits she had.

"Hi, Davy. I'm so glad you came."

I smiled and said, "Well, I am happy to be here."

Sara closed the gap between us, put her arms lazily over my shoulders and kissed me. Her lips touching mine sent waves of electricity through my body as I returned her kiss with confidence, sliding my tongue between her lips to dance the waltz with hers.

We stood there for several minutes before coming up for air and when our lips parted, Sara flashed those gorgeous pearly whites at me and said, "Gosh, your kisses are amazing, Davy. Come on in, Amy is here already, and we are hanging out on the patio by the pool."

I nodded with a smile and Sara put her hand in mine as we headed out there.

When we got out there, Amy saw us hand and hand, smiled and said with a giggle, "Awww look at you two holding hands already. Careful Sara, you may have to get married now."

Amy was the wisecracker of Sara's group of friends. She was pretty outspoken, never mincing words and always saying what's on her mind. She was also, from what I had heard, very loose when it came to guys, having screwed quite a few. She was okay in the looks department, being somewhat short, had dark hair with big tits and a nice ass. She often made remarks to Sara, teasing her about still being a virgin.

Sara was one of the few that could curtail Amy's shenanigans, not to mention that she had a black belt in Karate and could easily kick the shit out Amy. She quickly said to Amy with a glaring grin, "Oh, shut it, you."

Amy laughed and winked at us as I sat down on the loveseat across from her, while Sara went over to the patio table and opened up a bottle of apple schnapps, no doubt pilfered from her dad's bar in the rec room, poured some in a cup for the three of us, handed the cups to Amy and I then sat down beside me.

One of Amy's many male interests, Stan, showed up at the patio gate, came in and joined us, sitting close to Amy. We all chatted for a bit, drank some more schnapps, before Amy and Stan headed into the house.

Sara just shook her head and said, "She's such a slut."

I looked at her with a shocked expression and said, "Why is that?"

"Because she is, and the fact that she told me that she was going to screw Stan tonight. She really doesn't even like him that much, but heard he had a big one and so she wants to find out," Sara replied in a somewhat irritated way.

"So, I gather she likes sex then?"

Sara looked at me with a grin, and said, "Come on, Davy, you've heard the rumors about her, well, they are true."

"Is it so bad that she does," I asked frankly?

"Well, yeah, I mean if she was having sex with one guy that she loved it would different, I guess, but she spreads her legs any to any guy that shows interest in her."

"What about you, Sara? I know that you said before about the guys you have gone out with before, that only wanted sex, but tell me how you feel about it?"

Sara looked at me with a serious expression for a few moments before saying, "I think sex could be a wonderful thing when two people love each other, and when I feel like it's that time, then I will do it. When I went out with those guys, it was just to have a good time with no sex involved, but none of them seemed to like that rule."

I nodded and said, "Thank you for being honest with me."

She smiled and said, "What about you? I know you're a guy and sex is on your mind probably most of the time, but how do you really feel about it?"

Touché. Another quality I really liked about Sara, is that she is willing to get into deep conversations about anything.

"I feel like you do in a way, but I think if people want to experiment in sex, which is their business and as far as how I feel about it? Well, I'm not going to lie and say that I don't think about sex, I mean, like you said, I am a guy and I do think about it, but when I do think about it, I think about having it in a loving way with someone very special."

Sara smiled again and said, "You are good guy, Davy. I have always thought that about you, and I am sorry that it took me this long to really see how wonderful you are. When you got up to leave the pit, I could tell that you were ready to give up on your feelings for me and I knew if I didn't say how I really felt about you, we probably wouldn't be talking right now. I'm very happy that you are here."

Sara then got up, turned herself around and laid partially across my lap. She draped her arms around me, and we began kissing again, long deep, and very intimate, with full opened mouths, tongues lashing, and sharing saliva. I wanted her so badly as the fire only intensified between us and the pressure inside my shorts, grew exponentially.

The position Sara was in, though, kept her just on the opposite side of my now very hard prick, saving me from an awkward situation for now, as we continued making out passionately. I caressed her in areas just a few inches from zones that may or may not make her want to stop me from going further.

Yes, I could have made love to her right then and there, but I wanted the time to be right for both of us, so I did my best to keep my touching as innocent as possible, but still showing how much I cared for her.

When we finally pulled back, Sara's eyes were half closed and she had a look about her that gave me the feeling that she was just as much aroused as I was, but yet also being guarded.

Sara, then got up off me and reached out to take my hand and said, "Come on, let's go to my room."

I took her hand and followed her into the house and into her room where she closed the door behind us. I tried to keep my body positioned in a way to keep my hard cock out of her sight as Sara turned on her side table lamp and turned off the overhead light, which left her room basking in low romantic glow.

She moved back to me, and we started making out again, hot, and heavy, running our hands over each other, still keeping away from those intimate areas. During our kissing Sara pulled me closer to her bed but stumbled and ended up pulling me down on top of her. When I fell with her, I ended up between her legs, with my erection pressing firmly against her crotch.

Sara's eyes got as wide as saucers and I quickly moved off to her side, hoping she did not feel it, but I was wrong, she felt it and pushed away from me, sat up and looked at my crotch. I was mortified.

She grinned and said, "Davy, you have a hard on, don't you?"

There was no denying it, and even as embarrassed as I was, my dick had its own mind and pulsated even harder inside my shorts. I looked down at the floor and said, "Yeah. I'm sorry Sara, I know you want to take things slow, but just kissing you makes my whole entire being light up and well, I just got hard. I can't help it that you turn me on."