Donna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara pouted a little but then smiled as she took my hand to walk me to the door while Amy yelled after us, "See you later Davy, you big stud you!"

Sara's face turned red again and she shook her head as we got to the front door. I pulled her into a strong hug, and she buried her face into my chest.

"Call me later," she said through a muffled voice.

"You know it, Sara Jean. I love you."

She pulled back and looked at me with a grin and said, "I love it when you call me that. It makes me tingle inside. I love you, too, Davy."

I kissed her long and lovingly, enjoying her sweet lips for a bit before heading out the door. When I pulled into the driveway, Donna came running out of the house, her face full of worry. Not again, I said to myself as I stopped the car and got out.

"Davy! I was worried sick about you, where have you been all night?"

"Donna, I told you on the phone that I was going to Sara's house and did not know when I would be back."

"Oh, that's right. Dammit, I forgot because as soon as I hung up, Kirk and I got into a big fight. He accused me of trying to mother you when you already had a mother and that you were a grown man now. So, in all that, I guess I completely forgot. Sorry."

"No need to be sorry, Donna. Everything is okay, in fact everything is wonderful."

Donna looked at me then it hit her what I meant, and she said, "Ahhh, so you and Sara, huh? Well, was it everything you imagined it would be?"

I smiled and said, "That and so much more."

Donna looked down at the ground and said, "So, do I need to leave you alone now?"

"Are you kidding? Donna, you are my first and I love you, even more so than Sara. Her and I are just beginning but I don't want to stop being with you. I don't know what the future holds for us, but I know that I still want you now."

Donna grinned and said, "Hmm, so you want to go inside?"

I nodded and followed her in the house and as soon as the door closed, Donna started stripping off her clothes. I thanked the stars for my youthful recovery as my cock quickly grew to full mast in no time flat while I stripped with her. By the time we were both naked, she was on me, and we were kissing fiercely like two animals in heat.

Then she pulled back and bent over, taking my cock into her hungry mouth, sucking it in as deep as she could and moaning around it. She bobbed her head up and down for several minutes before coming up for air.

"Mmmmmm, it makes me even hornier knowing your gorgeous cock was fucking another woman's pussy last night," Donna purred with the most fiendish look in her eye.

I picked her up, carried her into my bedroom and tossed her, giggling, onto the bed, then climbed in between her legs as she guided me into her sweet opening, taking me all the way inside her heat in one sweet motion.

"Yeah, fuck my pussy hard, baby, it just loves your cock inside it. I know it's not tight like Sara's, but it will always make you feel good," she said as she squeezed her insides around me over and over, milking my dick like a pro.

"I love fucking you, Donna. Your pussy is amazing, and I love how you feel around me," I said as I pounded in and out of her, hearing her grunts and groans of pleasure.

We fucked for an hour, with Donna cumming on my cock multiple times so hard she nearly passed out a time or two from the intensity and on the last one, I slammed into her, and flooded her pussy once again with my semen until it overflowed from her and onto my bed.

As we were laying there, the phone rang. It was my mom. She told me that she would be staying with my aunt for another week to help her get some legal matters taken care of and that she would arrange for Donna to keep checking in on me. I smiled mischievously as I talked to her with Donna still laying naked next to me, her hand toying on my soft cock.

I hung up the phone and explained the situation to Donna. She smiled and said, "Oh my, it looks like we will get lots of loving in now, won't we?"

I grinned and said, "Yep."

I was on top of the world, getting more pussy than most men could even dream about.