Donna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara still grinning then said something that blew me away, "Can I see it?"

Now it was my turned to get wide eyed as I hesitated for a moment then said with a bit of nervousness, even with the schnapps buzz that I had, "Are you sure?"

She nodded, moving back closer to me, kissed me softly and said, "Yes, I may not be quite ready to have sex, but that doesn't mean I don't want to explore with you."

"Okay, I'll show you then. Do you want me to stand up or lay back?"

She smiled and said, "Just lay back and take it out."

I nodded, laid back, still feeling very nervous, unbuttoned my shorts, pulled down the zipper, then reached in and pulled my erection out into the air.

Sara's mouth just about hit the floor and her eyes grew huge as she stared at my eight-inch throbbing prick, then said, "Oh my GOD, you are huge, Davy! I mean, I haven't seen any other dicks in person, other than my dad accidentally and only a few in magazines that Amy has, but none were this big."

I smiled at my fortune, and felt the nervousness fade away as Sara moved even closer to me, while continuing to marvel at my dick, which had now started leaking precum from my little orifice.

"Are you going to cum, Davy," she asked, pointing to the clear fluid oozing from me?

"No, that's just precum that comes out when I am very aroused," I replied, feeling like it was now my turn to be how Donna was for me.

Sara nodded and said with grin, "I want to touch you, okay?"

"Please do."

Before I could finish, Sara reached over and wrapped her hand around my cock, sending waves of electricity through my body. She was barely able to get her fingers three fourths of the way around my flesh as she continued staring at my dick, while gently massaging me up and down.

Sara was lost in thought for a bit as I just laid there, enjoying her exploration, but then said, "I don't know how I would ever get you inside me, Davy, I mean I know vaginas stretch to give birth but since I have never had anything inside me bigger than a tampon or my finger, I just don't know."

"Well, when you are ready, it will fit, I am sure of it."

"I'll take your word for it, but listen at you, you sound like you are talking from experience, I thought you had never been with a girl," she asked bluntly.

She caught me off guard, but I immediately responded with a grin, "My mom reads Cosmopolitan magazine, and well, I like to read and learn how to please a woman in the event that I may get the experience one of these days."

Sara nodded and said, "Ah, yes, good old Cosmo. Well, like I said, I may not be quite ready for sex, but I do want to try something that Amy and I have talked about."

Before I could even ask, Sara bent over and took the head of my cock into her mouth. I sucked in my breath as I felt the warm moisture of her mouth on me, and it felt incredible. You could tell right off that she had never done anything like this before, but still, I was in heaven as I looked down to see my dick spreading her lips paper thin around it.

Sara timidly moved her mouth up and down on me, not able to get much more than the head inside, for several more minutes before backing off me. She sat back up, while continuing her hand massage. She squeezed the tip and forced more precum out, then bent back over and licked it off.

She then sat back up and smiled, saying, "Sorry I can't go on, but my jaws are already hurting. With more practice, I will get better, would you like that, Davy?"

I nodded emphatically and said, "I'd be a moron, if I said that I wouldn't, but I can only hope to return the favor to you in the future."

She raised her eyebrows and asked, "You mean like doing oral sex on me?"

"Yeah, that's exactly what I mean. I would not want you to feel left out of pleasure, Sara."

She blushed and smiled, looking back down at my cock, thought for a moment, and said, "Well I have a confession and I hope you don't think bad of me for it."

Sara hesitated for a moment and looked at me as if she was afraid of what I might say.

"Sara, just tell me, whatever it is."

She sighed and said, "Well, I have had that done to me before. Not by a guy though."

She hesitated again, the went on, "Amy and I were playing around one day when she spent the night, and we got curious while looking at one of her magazines that she brought with her. It showed two girls and Amy wanted to try it. It was only for a few minutes, and it felt kind of weird. She wouldn't let me try it on her because she was on her period."

I was a little shocked, but not put off by it, but she quickly added, "I probably should not have told you that, now you are thinking bad of me, aren't you?"

I sat up and leaned into Sara, kissed her softly, then backed off and said, "No, I think you were just curious and like most, you decided to experiment. I am not thinking bad of you, just thinking how lucky Amy was and how much I would like to do that for you."

Sara smiled and said, "If you promise not to let it go any further, I will let you."

JACKPOT!

I felt my heart leap into my throat, but I did my best to hide my over excitement as I said, "Sara, I promise that I will never do anything that you don't want me to do, okay?"

She smiled and said, "I never doubted you, Davy, maybe it's that I doubt myself."

She giggled, then got up off the bed. Stood there looking at me with a grin for a moment before loosening the bow tie on her romper, then slowly pushing it down to her ankles and kicking it off. Sara was now standing there in just her little white bikini panties, with her perfectly glorious tits and hard nipples fully exposed.

God she was so fucking amazing! She then giggled and quickly jumped back in bed, climbing under the covers, never taking her eyes off me as I watched her in complete adoration. After covering herself with the blanket, Sara fumbled around under the covers and pulled out her hand showing me that she had just taken off her panties and tossed them at me with another fit of giggles.

"Come get me tiger," she said with a naughty grin.

I peeled off my shirt and shorts, and climbed under the covers, scooting my body right up against her and kissed her again, very softly, then remembering everything that Donna had taught me, I began my slow journey down.

I kissed down her neck, placing little pecks all along the way, moving under the covers until I reached her one of her tits. I gently massaged it with my hand, feeling how firm it was and kissed around her hard nipple before taking it in to my mouth. Sara gasped and squirmed, with little coos and mews of pleasure escaping her.

I moved over and did the same to her other tit, before moving down across her tummy, placing those little kisses, going around her belly button until I reached her hairline. When I kissed Sara's pussy mound, I her blonde pubic hair was just as soft as the hair on her head, like silk compared to Donna's more coarse pubic hair.

Just as Donna had told me, after kissing Sara's mound, her legs spread open as if to welcome me down to her nether region. I moved further down the bed under the covers until I was between her long legs. I then kissed along her inner thigh, getting closer to her sweet treasure, and breathing in her intoxicating scent, then getting my first view of her sex.

Sara's pussy was just as beautiful as the rest of her. Her outer lips were full and puffy under her silky hair, and her inner lips, not as prominent as Donna's, but every bit as beautiful as they opened just slightly just like a flower getting ready to bloom.

I kissed her puffy lips very gently eliciting a loud gasp and moan from Sara, then I slowly slide my tongue up and down her slit, dipping it inside her entrance and tasting the heavy nectar flowing from her honey pot. Her taste was sweet, a little salty and tangy, along with her heavenly scent, made me fall in love with her amazing pussy.

Sara whined and groaned, reaching down to run her finger through my hair, while I continued doing everything Donna taught me, to please Sara, and give her a most enjoyable experience. I moved up and swirled my tongue around her clit, feeling how firm and swollen it was before sucking it into my mouth.

Sara's whole body jerked, and she cried out, "Oh my gosh, that feels so good!"

I then moved my hand up, palm side up, sliding my finger along her slit and getting it wet with her juices before pushing it slowly inside her tight little hole. Sara once more let out another loud gasp, followed by groaning as I moved my finger deeper inside, feeling her hot cunt squeezing around me while I continued sucking and licking her clit.

I curled my finger back and massaged up and around the inside of her until I found her sweet spot. When I put a little pressure there, Sara about came up off the bed as she nearly immediately started convulsing, her hands now gripping my head, as she screamed her pleasure, and rode out her very intense climax.

I slipped my finger out of her, moved my mouth over her opening to drink in all her tangy fluids while her body still trembled. Slowly she came down from her climatic wave but was still fighting to get her breathing under control while I softly kissed around her pussy, being extra gentle with her.

When she completely relaxed, I moved back up beside her. Sara's hair was a mess, and her eyes were closed as she laid there not moving. I leaned in and kissed her cheek and as soon as my lips touched her skin, she threw her arms around me, pulling me tight against her and started bawling her eyes out, and sobbing hard into my neck.

I was not sure what was going on with her, but Donna did say how emotional it was sometimes for a woman after she had an orgasm, so I just held onto Sara until she finally settled down.

Sara broke the silence first and said, "I have never orgasmed that hard and that long before, Davy, and oh my God, you are wonderful at oral sex. I thought I knew my own body but whatever you did with your finger inside me just set me off like a rocket! You should tell all the guys to read Cosmo because that was freaking amazing!"

She giggled after saying that but then looked at me with a serious expression, put her hand on the side of my face and said, "I want to you to make love to me, Davy. I don't want to wait any longer and I want to feel you inside me. Deep down, I know you are the man that I want to give my virginity to, and no one else."

When she said that my semi-erect organ instantly sprang back to life. I wanted to just go for it, but my heart trumped my mind and I asked, "Sara, I would be honored, but are you really sure about this? I would be crushed if you woke up tomorrow regretting this decision."

Sara nodded and said, "I have never been surer about anything than I am about this. Please, make love to me?"

I have loved this girl for ages it seemed and now she was laying here naked beside me in her bed and wanting me to go all the way with her. My heart won out again because there was no way I could refuse her.

I nodded and she smiled, then kissed me hard again for a few moments before I moved over on top of her, as she spread her legs for me. I reached down, grabbed my cock in hand and rubbed the head up and down her still soaking wet slit, mixing her juices with the slobbering precum still flowing from my dick, as Sara softly moaned.

When I found her entrance, I looked her in the eye and she looked at me back and nodded, so I pushed forward into her, squeezing my fat prick head inside her untouched passage, pressing against her maidenhead. Her super tight pussy wrapped around me like a hot melted vice, as she groaned and winced, putting her hands on my hips for me to pause and give her a moment to get used to me.

I knew this was going to hurt her and I know she knew it was going to hurt, but the waiting was done. Sara moved her hands to the sides of my hips and pulled, at the same time I pushed, breaking past her hymen, and sliding another several inches inside her amazingly hot tight cunt.

Sara's eyes flew open wide, and she quickly covered her mouth to muffle her scream, as tears quickly began to flood down her face. I stopped moving inside her and waited, not sure whether to just pull out or not. I held her close and tried to sooth her with kisses, hoping the pain would quickly pass.

Sara managed to say in agonizing breath, "OH MY GOD, THAT HURT SO BAD, DAVY! PLEASE DON'T MOVE, OKAY? OH MY GOD!"

I whispered, "Do you want me to pull out?"

She hissed, "GOD NO, I want this, I want you, please just go, I will be okay."

I slowly began moving in and out of her, taking short strokes and pushing in a little further each time until I felt my balls gliding up against her ass. She winced hard with each inward thrust but after a few minutes her wincing decreased, and the moans of pleasure began to increase.

I picked up my pace moving in and out of her as now wrapped her legs around me while we kissed feverishly. Sara was finally past the pain and really began to get into it. She felt amazing in every way as we made love, moving together in perfect rhythm, and the sounds of our pleasure filling her room.

Sara grunted hard with each thrust deep into her and her breathing became very labored as I filled her over and over. She pulled her legs up higher around my waist, allowing me to push everything I had inside her and took it like a champ.

I felt her body begin to tremble and she managed to squeak out, "Oh dear God, Davy, I'm going to cum again, oH MY GOD, OH MY GOD!!!!"

Sara's body spasmed hard and she shook like a leaf under me, and she fought to breath as another intense climax rocketed through her. I could hold back no longer as I plowed deep into her, but at the last minute I membered that I did not have a condom on and so I went to pull out.

Sara had other ideas though. She locked her legs around me, keeping me firmly inside of her as the first stream shot out of me and into her womb, followed by many more until I had filled her pussy full of my seed.

Donna and I had been having a lot of sex, but it had not prepared me for the intensity of making love to Sara. The feelings and the emotions of it all just took everything out of me as I laid on Sara, both of us in tears, holding each other as we basked in the post coiltal bliss, kissing each other softly and whispering sweet terms of endearment.

When I softened, I pulled out of Sara, instantly missing the warmth of her insides, but got up and quickly went into her bathroom to get her a washcloth. I ran it under warm water and returned to the bed where she had curled up in a fetal position with her hand both pressed against her sex.

I got on the bed and nudged her hands aside as I pressed the warm wet cloth against her pussy. She groaned a little, put her hand in place of mine and turned to look at me with a soft smile, and said, "I know I keep saying this, but you are the sweetest man, Davy. God, I could just eat you up like a jar of honey."

I laid back down beside her and reached over to push some of her hair back from her face and said, "I am sweet just for you, Sara Jean."

She smiled really big and let out a giggle when I used her middle name like that. No one else but her parents could get away with it before, but now I am an exception, too.

She looked me in the eye and said, "I am going to remember this night for the rest of my life, my sweet man. The night that I lost my virginity to the most wonderful lover a woman could ever want or desire. I regret waiting so long to express how I really felt about you, but I think it all worked out for the best, because I truly got to see the amazing person you are, Davy. I love you.

Her words hit me hard right in the heart as I held Sara in my arms, softly touching and caressing her, kissing her sweet lips every so tenderly and enjoying the sweetness of her entire being.

"I love you, Sara."

The next morning, Sara and I got up, or I should say that I got up and helped her get to the bathroom.

"Oh, dear God, I feel like my pussy has been stretched apart," she whined and then giggled as I helped her sit on the toilet, then she looked up at me as she started to pee, winching, and said, pointing at my soft cock, "This is your fault being so big."

I felt bad but she quickly said looking up at me with a sweet, charming grin, "BUT I love you for it and I can't wait to have you inside me again, AFTER I get over being sore that is."

I chuckled and waited for her to stop peeing. She looked so cute sitting there, her hair a mess and sleep still in her face, but still very beautiful and very sexy. My dick, hanging there close to her face, started to fill with blood and get firm. I sighed feeling I had no control over it, as it became erect.

Sara was looking the other way for a moment but when she turned back and saw my hard cock, she giggled and said, "Now where did that come from?"

She reached over and wrapped her hand around it, pulled me closer and took my cock right into her mouth, just past the head, and swirled her tongue around it. Her sweet lips tasting me once more just made me throb inside her as she worked her mouth on me for a little bit before backing off.

She held on to my dick with her hand and said, "I promise that I am going to get better at this, but I am going to need a lot of practice and maybe a few of your mom's Cosmo magazines."

Sara was finished peeing, but she was not about to let me go unattended as she reached over and squeezed some lotion onto her hands from a bottle sitting nearby. She applied a generous amount on me and quickly worked her hands up and down my shaft, and it was not long before I felt my release moving up from inside me.

"God, Sara, I'm going to cum," I said as my body went into overdrive under her loving strokes.

She nodded and smiled up at me just as the first rope of cum shot out from me right onto her cheek, followed by the second that hit her on the lips as she flinched and the next few came dripping down onto her naked tits, while still stroking my cock, making sure that every drop was released.

Sara giggled, licked her lips to get the cum from them and then wiped the rest of it off with a towel, and said, "Hmmm you don't taste bad at all and wow you sure had a lot. Amy told me a few horror stories about guys with nasty tasting semen so forgive me for being a little apprehensive at first."

"No forgiveness needed, my love. You are amazing you know that?"

Sara grinned and said, "Just for you, baby. Now, can you help me into the shower, better yet just get in with me."

I helped her in and gently washed her down, taking extra care around her sore pussy, then washed myself down while she snuggled against me and stroked my limp dick.

She laughed a little when I eyeballed her, and said, "Sorry, I'm addicted to you now, you know that and if I wasn't so freaking sore, I'd have you back inside my pussy in a heartbeat, Davy."

We loved on each other a bit more then got out, dried off and got dressed. When we went to the kitchen, Amy was sitting there and got a huge grin on her face as Sara, and I turned the corner.

"Oh MY GOD, you guys fucked, didn't you?! Davy busted that cherry!

"AMY!"

"Well, he did, and you did it, I can tell by your face that you did!"

I just stood there with a smile on my face like the cat that just ate the canary but was not about to kiss and tell.

"Fine, yes, we did it, you happy now," Sara said with some irritation mixed with some embarrassment.

Amy got up and grabbed Sara in a big hug, kissed her on the cheek and said, "Fuck yeah I am happy for you! Did you enjoy it? Hurt like hell, didn't it? Does he have a big one?"

"Oh my God, Amy, stop already, I'll fill you in later," Sara said with a mortified smile.

I laughed at the two of them, but then motioned for Sara, and said, "I need to head home, baby. Mom may have called to check on me."