Donna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two of us barely caught our breath when we heard the garage door open. Mom!

"Go, go, go," Donna exclaimed, pushing me off her.

I quickly grabbed my shorts, went back, and kissed her quickly before she pushed me away and hissed, "Go!"

I dashed out of the bathroom and into my bedroom just as the door from the garage coming into the kitchen opened with mom yelling, "I could use some help here, Davy!"

Damn, my cock was still half hard, so I grabbed my jean shorts and put them on, hoping it would conceal it enough as I rushed out to help mom bring in the groceries.

"Thank you for helping me. Do you know of Donna is up," she asked as she walked back out to the car with me to grab some more bags.

"Yeah, I think she is in the shower," I said with a grin, thinking about the fact that I just had my cock buried in Donna's pussy, only moments before.

"Alrighty then, thanks again, sweetie for helping."

"No problem, mom. You know I am here to be your forever servant," I said with a laugh.

"Oh, you little ass," she laughed back and playfully smacked my butt as I walked by her.

"Um, Davy?"

I turned to her as she looked me up and down with a grin, then asked me while pointing at my jean shorts, "Did you have a wet dream before coming out here to help me?"

I quickly looked down and saw a huge wet spot right where the head of my cock was sitting inside my shorts. I felt my face turn about six shades of red as I realized that I had dripped cum in them after just getting done fucking Donna.

I turned away and said, "Uh, I guess, I don't know, maybe?"

Now mom and I had always been very open when it came to matters of our bodies and natural occurrences, but that still did not keep me from getting embarrassed about it.

"Honey, it's okay, no need to get all ashamed now, I just wanted to point it out so you could change before Donna came out. You wouldn't want her to see that now, would you?"

I smiled thinking it was Donna who was the cause of it after I just deposited a load of cum inside her, but then answered mom, "Yeah, that would be really embarrassing."

I headed back into my room, closed the door, and changed into a clean pair of underwear and shorts, threw on a t-shirt, and headed back out to help mom put the stuff away. Just as I started down the hallway, Donna came out of the bathroom, with only a towel wrapped around her. She saw me and grinned, excusing herself as she quickly passed by me and disappeared inside the spare bedroom.

Shortly after getting done helping mom, I got a phone call from Sara asking if I wanted to hang out with her and some other friends at the pits to go swimming. I hesitated at first because I was hoping to hang around Donna, but with mom home, I knew nothing else would happen between us, so I agreed and told Sara I would meet them there, besides, I knew she would be wearing her bikini, and looking sexy.

Sara was your typical blonde goddess, looking like Farrah Fawcett, (a popular celebrity in the late 70's) with her long wavy hair flowing just down past her shoulders, beautiful blue eyes, flawless complexion, perfect smile to go along with her perfect body. She was about 5'8", C-cup sized tits and a gorgeous ass with long legs, giving way to that little gap between them, where her pussy was hiding under her bikini bottom.

We had a great time at the pits, but as hot as Sara looked, I kept thinking about Donna, and how I wanted to fuck her again. I got a smile on my face, and just stared off into the water as we all sat on the large rock near the edge of the pit.

Sara scooted over close to me and said, "So, what's been on your mind today, Davy? You haven't been paying much attention to me today and I'm beginning to think you are mad at me for some reason."

"I'm not mad at you, Sara. I think maybe it's just time that I give up on the fantasy that you would ever like me as more than a friend. You and the other girls say you like nice guys, but when there is one staring you in the face, you just walk by. Well, I'm a bit tired of trying to win you over. I'm just going to hang out the rest of the summer, and go off to college this fall, without worrying whether or not, that I am finally going to get the girl of my dreams. See you later."

I got up, grabbed my stuff, said goodbye to everyone and headed to my car, leaving Sara sitting there with her mouth hanging open and nothing to say.

Just as I got to the car, Sara came running up and said, "So, just like that, you are giving up?"

I turned to her, feeling a whole new level of confidence in me. Yes, losing my virginity had something to do with it, and not feeling so desperate to get laid, or whatever or I was just tired of trying.

"Giving up? I'm not going to fight for you, Sara, when I feel like there is nothing to fight for. I have liked you since freshman year, and you have to know that, but you always seemed to ignore me when we even came close to the conversation. I get it, you don't want me as a boyfriend because you are fearful that you will lose me as a friend, well I call bullshit. I think you are just afraid."

She looked at me and tears began to fill her eyes. She managed to say, with her voice starting to quiver, "Maybe I am afraid, Davy. You have always been there for me and yes, I know how you feel. Maybe I feel the same way but deep down I worry that you might be like other guys and just want sex. That would break my heart to pieces if that happened."

"Dammit, Sara! You know that I would NEVER do that to you, and it pisses me off that you would even think that. I have to go."

Sara grabbed my arm as I turned to leave, then practically slammed her body into mine, wrapping her arms tightly around me and started sobbing into my shoulder. I sighed and put my arms around her, trying to comfort her and feeling my confidence waning.

After a few minutes, she settled down and then pushed her head back to look at me and said, "I do like you, Davy. I like you a lot and yes, I am scared of losing your friendship, so please don't give up on me. I do want you as my boyfriend, but can we just take things slow?"

I nodded with a grin, and said, "Okay, Sara, I won't give up on you. I could never turn my back on you because you mean too much to me."

She smiled really big, then quickly leaned in, and kissed me. It was short kiss, and she drew back smiling again. I returned her smile but then kissed her back, this time remembering how Donna and I made out, so I took my time, savoring her sweet tender lips, lingering on them with mine and softly running my tongue inside her mouth for several minutes before pulling back.

Sara's eyes were rolling back in their sockets when she recovered and said, "Wow, you are a fantastic kisser, Davy, I was not expecting you to be that good!"

We kissed again briefly then I jokingly said, "IF you are not out running around on a thousand dates, I'll give you a call later."

Sara rolled her eyes and said with a grin, "Only if those thousand dates are with YOU, silly man. Call me, I'll be home, and Davy, thank you for caring for me and always being so wonderful."

I got in the car and watched her in the rearview mirror as I pulled away. I smiled, still feeling her sweet body against me, and thought about how amazing it would be to make love to her, not just have sex, but to make love to the woman I have loved for so long now.

When I got back home and pulled into the driveway, Donna came out. I could tell right away that something was wrong and in an instant, I feared that something had happened to mom. I quickly threw the car into park, shut off the motor and jumped out.

"Donna, what's wrong? Is mom okay," I asked trying to hold down the panic feeling.

"Davy, your mom is fine. Your uncle, Tim, passed away this morning and she drove over to be with your aunt, Julie."

My uncle, Tim, had been battling cancer for about year now, and recently was told that it was far too advanced for them to be able to treat him any longer. They lived a couple of hours away on the other side of the state, so we did not see them as often as mom would have liked.

"She will be staying over there for a few days, and she asked me to check in on you, and to see that you are eating," Donna said with a giggle and a wink on that last part.

I felt relieved that mom was okay and felt a little sorry for Aunt Julie, but as a typical 18-year-old, my thoughts went immediately to the last thing Donna said. This would be the perfect opportunity to explore things further with her and I could tell by her grin, that she was thinking the same thing.

"Eating? Is there something you have for me to eat," I slyly asked Donna?

Her eyes grew wide, and her grin grew into a full smile as she said, "Oh my goodness, Davy, where did that sweet innocent young man from yesterday disappear to?"

"He lost that innocence to a very hot older woman and now he wants more," I countered with a devilish look.

Donna let out a little mew of wanton and said, "Mmmhhmm, you are such a delectable man, and you sure know how to get me going in a heartbeat, but unfortunately, I can't stay long. Kirk got back into town earlier, and I need to head back over home. He is heading back out tomorrow afternoon and won't be back until the following afternoon. I will come over then to make you dinner, AND whatever else you might need."

She said she could not stay long, so I grinned and took her by the hand into the house. As soon as we got in the door, I pulled Donna into me and kissed her deeply. She softly moaned in my mouth as our tongues started doing the tango, and my hands went right to her hard nipples already poking out through her top.

Donna groaned and pulled back, saying through her already labored breathing, "Fuck me, Davy. Right here, right now, just don't cum in my pussy, okay?"

Donna pulled down her jean shorts, turned away from me, bent over, putting her hands against the wall, and wiggled her sexy little ass at me. I quickly dropped my shorts, took my cock in hand, and moved up behind her.

She put her hand between her legs, spreading her pussy lips open to help guide me, but my cock already knew where to go as the head nudged right against her opening. I could see her wetness flowing as I looked down, then pushed the head inside her. Donna gasped as I slowly pushed in further, giving her juices time to encompass my invading flesh, until I was balls deep in her wonderful warm inviting cunt.

"Oh my God, I love having you inside me, now fuck me like that slut that I am! Do it hard, Davy, I need it!"

I did just as she demanded and started moving in and out of her with force, pounding that sweet pussy of hers, mercilessly. Donna grunted hard each time I slammed against her cervix and in just a few minutes of working my cock in her, she started thrashing and jerking, crying out as her orgasm shot hard through her.

"Holy...fuck, fuck...ing hell... GOD,... what... you... do... to... me," Donna whined out loud, while I continued fucking her hard.

I felt my climax quickly building and moved faster as the flow moved up through me. As soon as I was ready to blow, I jerked my cock out of Donna's pussy, remembering that she did not want me to cum inside her. She then quickly turned around and took my cock into her mouth, pumping my flesh with her hand as I began shooting rope after rope of cream into her throat.

Sweet heaven! Yes, I was in heaven as Donna milked the last of my seed out of me. She released my spent cock from her mouth and looked up at me with a grin, opened her mouth, and stuck out her tongue, showing me a dollop of my cum, then closed her mouth and swallowed with a smile.

"Mmmmm, I love the taste of your cum, Davy," she said as she stood, releasing my cock, and pulling her shorts as she did, then added with a giggle, "sorry about not wanting you to cum in my pussy, but can't risk it, just in case Kirk may somehow want to fool around. He doesn't fuck me much anymore, but he still likes to eat my pussy, so having another man's cum dripping out of me may not be the best thing."

I grinned, still feeling the post euphoria of having dumped another load into Donna, whether it be in her mouth or her pussy, it did not matter. She sure enjoyed it, and I know I sure did.

"Well, I will see you tomorrow sweet man, oh before I forget, your mom left you some tuna casserole. It's keeping warm in the oven," Donna said, then kissed me briefly before heading out the door.

I was still standing there with my shorts around my ankles, and my cock hanging limp as I leaned against the wall. I thought about what Donna said how Kirk still liked to eat her pussy, something I had not done yet. I saw it being done in a few porn mags, but there was no way to learn how from looking at them. If I ever had an opportunity to have sex with Sara, I wanted to be able to go down her with confidence, so the next time I was with Donna, I would ask her to show me how she likes to have her pussy eaten.

Then, as with most guys my age, the thing we want most, after sex of course, is food. I pulled up my shorts and headed into the kitchen to dig into the casserole that mom left for me. I had not eaten since that morning before leaving for the pits, so I polished off at least half of that pan before I felt full.

As I was cleaning up, the phone rang. I glanced at the clock on the wall and saw that it was getting close to 7 o'clock. I picked the phone up and said, "Hello?"

"I thought you were going to call me," Sara said softly on the other end.

"I was going to, just had some stuff going on here."

"You forgot," she said with an emphatic whine.

"I didn't forget, it's just when I got home, I found out my uncle passed away, so been dealing with that and then I ate some food that mom made me before leaving."

"Oh gosh, Davy, I'm so sorry to hear that. Now I feel like real heel for being miss pouty puss, I'm really sorry," Sara said apologetically.

"It's okay, no worries. So, how long did you guys stay at the pit after I left?"

"Just for a while longer. These guys that Amy knows from the university came shortly after you left. They talked to us and invited us to a party they are having next Saturday night," she explained.

"Are you going to go," I asked?

"Yeah, I kind of feel obligated since Amy likes the one guy and she doesn't want to go alone."

I didn't say anything for a few moments because I heard what goes on at those frat parties. Sara was a strong-willed person, but I was still concerned.

"Davy? You still there?"

"Yeah, sorry, was just thinking about something," I said convincingly.

"So, I was wondering if you wanted to come over day after tomorrow? My mom and dad are taking my little sister to Cuyahoga Falls for a cheer tournament and will be gone overnight. Amy is coming over for a bit, too. We can raid my dad's liquor cabinet in the rec room," she said, laughing a little after that last part.

"Sure, I'll come over," I replied.

"Great. Oh, and make sure you bring those kissable lips that you surprised me with today," she said then giggled.

"Ah, that wasn't me, that was my evil twin. I've never kissed a girl in my life."

"Whatever."

I laughed and we talked for a bit longer before she had to go wash her hair. We said our goodbyes and hung up. I know she wants to take things slow, but she also wants to get some making out in, judging by what she said. My only problem is that as soon as I start kissing her, my cock is going to get hard and it's not easy hiding it.

The next day I kept myself busy doing some yard work and then straightened up some of the mess in our garage. I had woken up horny as usual, my head filled with thoughts of having sex with Donna and Sara, so it was either spend the morning jacking off or get moving to pass the time faster.

Donna came over just a little after lunchtime, which made me very happy. I was running out of stuff to do, and that bottle of lotion and some porn mags were starting to call my name. I had just finished showering and was in my bedroom, still not dressed, when I heard her come in the house.

"Davy? Are you here?"

I called out, "Yeah, just got out of the shower. I'll be right out!"

I hesitated for a moment when I did not hear her reply and a few seconds later, Donna peeked her head around the door of my room, wearing a shit eating grin when she saw me standing there without a stitch on. She had on her usual jean shorts, pulled up tight and showing her fine pussy lips through them and a t-shirt with her little buttons already hard.

"Well, it looks like I got here just in time," she said with a giggle and proceeded into my room.

I nodded with a smile as she came up to me and began kissing me, sending waves of electricity throughout my body as her hand wrapped around my hardening cock. A couple of days ago, I never would have known just how much pure sexual energy Donna possessed as she moaned into our kiss and stroked my rigid prick.

She pulled back, her eyes half closed, her face full of desire and said, "I am so addicted to your cock, Davy. The minute I see you, my pussy tingles with wanton to be filled up by you. I regret not having you cum inside me yesterday and should have let you just so I could have shown Kirk how his wife's pussy was really being taken care of after he didn't even bother to eat me last night."

This woman was on fire! Her words had me dripping and I wanted to just toss her on the bed and fuck the life out of her, but I had other ideas and so I said to her, "Well, how about another first for me, then? Show me just how you love to have your pussy eaten. I want to learn how to please a woman in every way possible."

Donna's eyes lit up and she smiled from ear to ear, then said, "Oh my God, now my panties are soaking wet. Mmmhhmm, you got it sweetheart, let Aunt Donna show you the ropes of oral pussy pleasing."

She giggled and quickly took off her clothes, picked up the towel that I had just dried off with, and put it down on my bed.

"We don't want to make a mess on your bed, now do we," she giggled again and climbed onto my bed, scooching her skinny ass up onto the towel and rested her head on my pillows, then put her arms out to me.

I quickly climbed on to join her, meeting her face to face and kissed her lips once more, lingering around her them with my tongue just inside her mouth, listening to her soft whimpering then backed off her.

Donna laughed a little and said, "I don't know, you keep kissing women like that, and you might just skip past going down, because those lips have me ready to fuck."

We laughed together, but then she said, "Okay, first thing right off. Eating pussy is not really eating, and even if you are ready to dive right in, don't, because even if she wants you to gown down on her, take a little extra time getting there. For example, slowly kiss your way down, maybe starting at her chin, going down her neck, down her chest until you reach her titties."

Donna went on, "Spend some time, massaging, kissing and sucking on them before making your way south, still taking it slow, maybe placing little kisses down across her tummy. Beware of the belly button though and approach it with caution. Some women do not like their button messed with, others may bust out in a fit of giggles, so be wary."

"Then move down to her pubic hair line and maybe kiss her on her mound. If her legs instinctively spread to give you full access below, you know that you have done your job preparing her for oral sex, especially if she is inexperienced. Again, once you move down in a position to finally get your mouth and tongue on her, go slow and gentle, in other words, take your time every time, and the rewards for both of you will be immense."

"Don't be afraid to use your fingers while going down, either. Sliding a finger inside her while you are sucking on her clitoris will make her beg for more. Also, when you do finger her, put your palm face up so you can slide your finger in and curl it back towards the upper front part of her vagina. You will find her g-spot and send her to the moon, I promise. Well, is that too much to take in?"