Donna Does More Pt. 03

Story Info
Donna considers being a model and sees her first porn film.
2.6k words
3.84
4.6k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 04/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All parties are over 18 years old and is a mix of truth and fiction. Please keep any snarky comments to yourselves.

If you've read "Who was I in Love with?" this continues the tale of my girlfriend, Donna, and I, Alex, exploring our relationship boundaries and expanding our sexual horizons. That story contained a gangbang/train and interracial sex. I was a freshman at the University of Florida in Gainesville and Donna was a high school senior in Miami. The year was 1971.

Part Three

Donna and I spoke on Thanksgiving. I had to use one of the phones in the house that everyone used. There was one by the pool, one in my parent's bedroom and another in the kitchen mounted on the wall. The kitchen phone had an exceptionally long cord that allowed you to take the handset to the living/dining room, family room or anywhere in the kitchen/breakfast area. It could afford you some privacy. But privacy was not something I had much of that day as the kitchen was full of activity with dinner preparations.

I was wondering if my dad was going to say anything about Donna exposing her pussy to him the night before. Maybe he really didn't see everything, I hoped. That hope was short-lived as several times during the day, my dad caught my eye and he'd give me a sly grin. At one point he pulled me aside when I was alone by the pool and he said, "Don't get her pregnant." That was it.

I called her in the late afternoon after the meal was done and the place was cleaned up. Everyone left the kitchen to watch a game or nap. My first question was, "What did you think of Kathy's offer? That's crazy money for a few hours of work." My second question was, "Did you find a good hiding place for the pictures?"

"Yeah, it is," replied Donna. "I make $1.60 an hour at my job. It would take me over a month to make what she said I could get from one day. It's tempting.... And, yes, the pictures are in a good spot. I stuck them at the bottom of a box with old school papers in my closet. My mom never looks in there."

I said, "I've been thinking. Your parents aren't rich and college is not something they can afford for you. You could do this for a while and pay your way through school. You could come to Gainesville and we could be together. You have the grades to get into Florida. If you wanted to save more money you could go to a community college for a year or two."

Donna jumped in, "I know! That's EXACTLY what I was thinking. If I was able to do eight jobs, I could pay for the University of Florida. I'd only need to do five to afford community college. The best part is that we'd be together. Maybe even get an apartment of our own."

"What would you tell your folks about how you got the money?", I interjected.

"Yeh. That I don't know," she replied.

"And, I'm not sure I want my girlfriend's to be on display to a national audience.", I said. "You could be recognized and then it would be tough to contain."

"True, but it is tempting...", her voice drifting off.

"Let's not talk about this right now. I've got you to myself for a couple of more days and that's all I want. I can't wait to see you tomorrow. You still have the day off from work, right?", I continued.

"Yes baby. I can pick you up whenever you're ready. What do you want to do?", she asked.

"I want to take you shopping. Pick me up at 2. I've got to study for finals. I'll take tonight and tomorrow morning to do that.", I answered.

"Oooo... Where are taking me shopping?", Donna replied with excitement.

"You'll see.", was my answer.

Friday arrived and I studied for several hours at my desk in my room. My room was at the front of the house facing the street and drive. At 2:10pm I heard the familiar rumble of Donna's GTO as it pulled into the circular drive.

Greeting her at the door I saw that she was dressed in her familiar jean shorts, halter top and flat sandals. The jeans were cut to a tantalizing length that would offer a glimpse of the bottom of her ass cheeks if she bent at the waist.

I shouted out a goodbye to my mom and bounded out the door. My brother John came to the door as Donna and I walked back to her car. Looking back to wave I could tell he was taken by his classmates' cuteness and sexy dress. He stared at her bottom and bare back as he said hello to Donna. She turned to say goodbye giving him a frontal view of her perky tits and nipples hidden behind the silky fabric of her top. She had that effect on every male I knew. I wondered if the girls in her class hated her for it.

Donna wanted to know where we were going and I told her she'd see when we got there. I drove us to a seedy area of downtown Miami and to the Pussycat Theater. I parked the car on a side street next to the theater and the adjacent adult bookstore and said, "We might as well do some research before you make any decisions. Let's go inside the bookstore.", I said with a wink.

Donna squirmed a bit and asked, "Is it safe?"

"I'm not sure, that's why we are here during the day.", I replied.

We both looked around cautiously and seeing that the coast was clear we walked briskly to the store. Our eyes adjusted slowly from the glare of the sunlight to the dimmer lobby as we entered.

The guy at the counter, haggard looking with about four days of beard and maybe 50-years old, looked up from his newspaper and asked, "How old are you?"

I told him I was 21 and she was 18. He looked at Donna and then back at me and said, "Couples aren't usually here until night." He asked for my ID which I presented and then he nodded to his left, "Magazines are over there, and toys and films are in the back. Let me know if you need any help. "

I directed Donna over to the magazines and started looking through the large racks of publications. There were so many magazines. Most were nude publications, but a few were more graphic with men and women engaged in various stages of foreplay and, of course, intercourse.

We were perusing the racks when the guy at the desk said, "And you can't just look. You gotta' buy something."

I got a punch in the arm from Donna when I said, "Well, Jugs isn't going to pay you big bucks." Her 34B chest was clearly not what that magazine was looking for. Her breasts were perfect for me, I told her. I told her that most of the higher end magazines airbrushed their photos to remove any skin imperfections and wrinkles. She was fascinated by that.

"I could never compete with these women," she said.

"Nonsense," I replied. "Look at these magazines here. They are filled with "normal" girls who don't have huge chests. Guys buy these because they feature "real girls" like you."

Donna continued to look at the magazines and soon agreed that she had what it took to be a model. She turned to me and said, "I want to try it. Are you OK with it?"

"Of course, I'm OK with it," I replied. "You're sexy as hell and you can make some serious money. My only worry is you being "discovered" by people we know. Maybe you could wear a wig or mask or something."

We left the magazine section and headed to the sex toys area. There we discovered dildos, restraints, butt plugs, flogging whips and more. We giggled a lot as we would hold up a toy for the other to look at. We discussed their various uses, and we would question each other on whether they turned us on or not. We discovered that not much was out-of-bounds for either of us....

We settled on several items to buy: 1) A large black vibrating dildo to remind her of her gang bang in my dorm as she masturbated while I was away. 2) A butt plug to make it easier for me to enter her ass. 3) A remote-controlled vibrating egg that she could insert in her pussy, and that I would control.

We took the items to the counter and the man grinned as he rang them up. He took my money and handed me the bag of toys and said, "If you need any help using these, let me know."

Donna blushed and said, "We'll keep that in mind."

I asked if we could catch the movie in the theater next door. He told us there was a separate entrance out front. We left and made a stop at the car where we put the purchases in the trunk of the car. We then walked back to the theater and to the box office.

Paying the man, we went through the door he pointed to and walked into a dark theater and saw a lady on the screen sucking on a large dick. Again, we had to wait for our eyes to adjust before we could see the theater seats.

There were probably five guys in there and no other couples that we could see. The guys all turned looking at us as we made our way to seats in the middle of the theater about halfway down the aisle.

We sat quietly and both remarked at how sticky the floor felt. We knew why. Watching the movie we found that the story was weak and the acting was bad. The script was only there to transition from one sex scene to the next. The lead woman in the story was a realtor who had a unique way of "closing" the deal.

The woman was attractive and seemed to be in her 30's. Not a great beauty but she performed her sex scenes with enthusiasm. The guys all seemed to have above average size cocks. This got Donna's attention. Most of the fucking scenes had guys finishing in the woman's mouth or shooting their jizz all over her pussy, stomach and tits. This would elicit a low moan from Donna.

Turning from the action on the screen, I began playing with Donna's tits by reaching through the side of her top. I was kissing her ear and neck as I played with her breasts. Her eyes closed as she enjoyed the sensations. Her hand had slipped to her lap where she slipped a finger inside the crotch of her jeans. She was making slow circles around her clit. She soon sat up straight and turned to me, unzipped my jeans and pulled my cock out. She began to suck on it.

Two of the patrons had been watching us and surmised what she was doing when her head went down to my lap. They quietly made their way from their seats towards us.

One went in the row in front of us and stopped where he could get a good look at the action. He appeared to be about 50 and was dressed in dirty linen pants and a white shirt. I took him to be Hispanic with about 4 days of stubble on his face. He leered at Donna as he took his penis out of his pants and began to openly masturbate.

The second guy came down our row and sat next to Donna. My guess he was about 30 years old with a Fu Manchu mustache. He was probably a guy on break from a nearby office based on the suit he wore. He asked if he could touch her tits.

Donna's mouth came off my dick as she heard his voice. Caught off guard by the arrival of these two Donna looked around to see who was with us.

She stared at me in a look of combined lust and fear. I stroked her hair and kissed her as I untied the knot at her neck that held up her halter top. I reached behind her back and untied that knot too. I put her top next to me on the empty chair.

A low growl escaped from her lips as she sat back topless with her tits on display.

Both men reached at the same time and each grabbed a tit and began rubbing her nipples between their fingers. I put my hand on her neck and pulled her in for a deep tongue kiss as I inserted my other hand under the crotch of her jean shorts. She was soaking wet! Her hips began to rise and fall as I fingered her.

"Can I touch them?", she asked.

"They're hoping that's just what you'll do." I replied smiling. "I know cocks are your favorite toy."

Turning from me she grasped the 30 somethings 5-inch penis in her right hand and then leaned to her left to grab the 4 inch 50-year-old pecker in front of her. She began to stroke them and play with the pre-cum oozing from the tips.

I leaned up to her ear and whispered, "We don't know how clean these guys are. No sucking or fucking."

She nodded in agreement and went back to playing with the "toys" in her hands.

It didn't take long for the older guy to start panting and thrusting his hips in her hand. She released the one in her right hand and focused on the older guys cock. When he announced he was cumming, she directed his ejaculate down to the floor in front of her where some splashed on her feet.

Going back to the guy on her right she used both hands to bring him to orgasm. He stood as he moaned loudly. She directed his stream to her chest coating her tits in his spooge. She released his penis and he collapsed back in his chair. Donna rubbed his cum into her tits and pulled hard on her nipples. Attracted by the action the other men in the theater had gathered in the row in front of us.

"I need to cum!", she said loudly.

Lifting her ass off the seat she pulled down her shorts and panties and began masturbating. The scent of her aroused pussy filled the air and her audience had grown to six as we all watched as she tugged on her nipples and fingered herself to a massive orgasm. Her eyes went from man to man as she slumped into her chair.

All of us had focused on the display being put on by Donna, her pants at her ankles with her tits covered in jizz and her fingers in her twat. That was the first time I saw her masturbate. And the first time any of the other guys had, too.

She was still catching her breath when the new arrivals asked if they could, "Get some?" I told them no and that the show was over.

I helped Donna get her halter top tied back on. She stood, wobbled a bit, and pulled her panties and shorts up as she found her footing. To the applause of the men, we made a hasty retreat outside into the blazing sunlight which temporarily blinded us both.

Getting our eyes readjusted I walked her to the car and held the door open for her to get in. She stopped and pulled me in for a deep and long kiss before stepping into the car.

Driving away we rode in silence for the first mile or so, neither of us believing what had just happened. More lines were being crossed.