Donna Does More Pt. 04

Story Info
Donna recounts her experience at the ABS.
1.5k words
3.37
3.5k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 04/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All parties are over 18 years old and is a mix of truth and fiction. Please keep any snarky comments to yourselves.

If you've read "Who was I in Love with?" this continues the tale of my girlfriend, Donna, and I, Alex, exploring our relationship boundaries and expanding our sexual horizons. That story contained a gangbang/train and interracial sex. I was a freshman at the University of Florida in Gainesville and Donna was a high school senior in Miami. The year was 1971.

Part 4

Donna broke the silence as we drove by saying, "I feel like such a slut. Those guys all would have fucked me had I let them. "I've got some strange dude's cum all over my tits. God, that was so hot. I need you to fuck me, Alex. Now!"

She undid her lap belt, slid over and reached for my zipper trying to free my hard on contained in my jeans. Donna extracted my dick and began to stroke it with both hands as she held it close to her face and looked up at me as I tried to keep the car in the lane.

"I love playing with a man's dick," she said as she stroked my cock and spread my pre-cum around the highly sensitive head. "And I love yours the most," she continued. "You like it when I do this, don't you? You like your slutty girlfriend turning guys on, don't you?"

"I do," I responded. "Don't stop. Either! I love seeing guys turned on by you and them seeing you naked. I shouldn't like it as much as I do," I confessed.

"So you like it when they touch me? You like it when they are pinching my nipples and putting their fingers inside me?", Donna asked. "You love seeing your girlfriend being a slut and having her pussy stuffed with cock."

"Strange as it may sound, I do, baby. It turns me on seeing you so satisfied and the effect you have on guys. It's love how you tease them and get them all hot and bothered," I said.

"Do you like it when I suck their cocks like this?", she asked looking up at me as she licked the cum off the end of my dick leaving a string of saliva running from her mouth.

"Yes, you're very good at it and we may crash if you keep this up.", I responded. "Let's wait until we reach someplace where we can do this safely. I want you so badly right now."

"I love you and you can have me anytime you want. My pussy is so wet. I need you inside me." She spoke.

We drove on until I reached a turn off from Old Cutler Road that went into the jungle. I knew of a home that had been abandoned in mid-build. I had previously played tennis with a friend of mine on a court that was completed on the property.

Donna and I jumped into the back seat and began taking our clothes off. She was naked first and helped me pull my jeans and underwear off. We pounced on each other and began to make out, our tongues wrestling. Donna lay down on the seat and spread her legs displaying her very wet vagina.

I didn't go down on her as I usually did. Instead, I quickly mounted her as she reached down for my prick and guided it into her. We made love fast and passionately.

"Bite my tits," she shouted. "They're covered in some man's cum! All those guys wanted to fuck me and I would have let them!"

That pushed me over the edge. It didn't last as long as it normally would have. We were both in an extremely heightened sexual state. We were sweating and her upper chest and face was flushed a beautiful shade of reddish pink. Within ten minutes I finished inside her and stayed there until my dick softened and fell out of her. Our combined juices leaked out of her still open vagina and onto her backseat which she had fortunately covered with a beach towel.

We lay there kissing and panting for a bit before Donna said, "That was intense!"

"It was.", I replied.

We toweled off and got dressed for the drive home. I had invited her over for leftovers from Thursday's thanksgiving dinner. She took me home and would come back after she'd showered and made herself presentable again. We made it back to my place around 4:30 and she dropped me off and saying she'd be back at 6. She took off with all the toys we had purchased.

I showered and changed, and Diana returned at 6. She was dressed in jeans and a peasant top and it was apparent she was wearing a bra. She'd decided to be more conservative after her initial meeting with my parents that weekend. When dad saw her, I could tell he was a bit disappointed in her more conventional attire.

We had a dinner of dad's turkey soup, turkey sandwiches and left over stuffing with my mom, dad, brother, Donna, and I. We laughed a lot and told stories of Thanksgiving's of years past. Nothing was intimated about Donna's flashing her naked slit to my father just two days before, but Dad did make a point of having her sit next to him at the table while all our conversation and behavior were G-rated.

We adjourned from the table and sat in the living room to play the dictionary game. Donna excused herself and went to the restroom while we got the dictionary and pieces of paper and pens. When she came back into the room, she called me over and stealthily handed me the remote to the vibrating eggs and kissed me. I quickly shoved it into my front pocket. She took a place in the middle of the couch next to my brother. Mom and dad took chairs across from the couch. I wanted to acquaint myself with the remote before I joined them, so I excused myself to go to the bathroom.

Once I shut the bathroom door, I took the remote out of my pocket and I examined the device. It was pretty simple. There were two settings buttons at the top. One was marked normal and the other was pulse. Below that was a small dial that turned the eggs on and controlled the intensity of the vibrations. I set it on pulse and dialed it about halfway up. I heard a little squeal from Donna in the living room. This was going to be fun!

I turned the remote off and returned to the living room where Donna was explaining to everyone that she screamed because she got a cramp in her calf that caused her to react. She was bent over rubbing her calf as she spoke. She gave me the evil eye as I sat next to her.

We played the first round which my father won. We were getting ready for round two when I set the remote to normal and turned on the eggs to the lowest setting. Donna's eyes closed and I could hear her softly utter "Ummmm". She turned towards me, and we locked eyes. I could tell she was afraid of what I might do next.

I left it on for about a minute as she relaxed and enjoyed the sensations the vibrating eggs were causing in her pussy. It was obvious she was distracted as she was fumbling with getting her answer written. I turned it off and she seemed a bit disappointed.

I didn't turn it on again until the fifth and final game of the evening. The remote was switched to pulse mode and I turned up about halfway. She let out a little groan and sat back and briefly closed her eyes. I let it run for about a minute until I began to catch the faint scent of her aroused pussy. I wondered if my brother was smelling it too and if he even knew what the scent was. She seemed relieved and disappointed when I turned it off.

We put the stuff for the game away and I walked her to the door to say good night. She was working the next day so I wouldn't see her until the next evening. I took the remote out of my pocket and set it high and pushed the normal button. Donna's legs buckled.

She snatched the remote from me and turned it off. Smiling at me she said, "You are evil. I hope you had fun."

I looked around to make sure no one was watching and then shoved my hand down the front of her jeans and slipped a finger into her sopping pussy. "Apparently you had fun, too", I replied.

"Looks like I'll have to finish the job on the way home," she added with a wink.

I said, "Wait until you get home. I don't want you having an accident on the way."

We kissed and she got in her car and drove off.

Later, in bed, I replayed the past few days in my head and thought about what she did to me. She had me in a sexual trance. I never thought I'd fall for a girl who was so adventurous, uninhibited and cock hungry. As I drifted off to sleep I imagined all sorts of scenarios we could play out together -- and with others....