Donna Free Use Slut Pt. 02

Story Info
Donna's slut fetish is controlled by 3 party goers.
3.3k words
4.54
9k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 01/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna took several sips of her wine. As she felt the warm red liquid flowing down her throat, she felt herself sinking deeper into her subspace. It wasn't like the space between a dominant and their submissive. It was her becoming pliable, malleable, open to the suggestions, commands of others. She enjoyed pleasing and pleasuring others and letting them use her. She was glad she had come to the party. Quietly wondering what was going to happen next. She liked being in this position, where others were talking about her in front of her. Treating her somewhere between a pet and an object. She felt the excitement continuing to build inside her. Her nipples aching slightly as they swelled became harder into the confines of the silver rings wrapped around them.

Alex was the first to move, he reached over and undid the last button above the waist on her blouse. Now the only thing holding her blouse even slightly closed was the waistband of her skirt. Depending on how she stood it was quite easy for someone to see her breasts all the way to her ringed nipples. She casually knew other people at the party but tonight they would see a different side of her, in more ways than one. Alex turned so he was standing right in front of Donna's body, to shield them from the room and with Sandra and Jack moving up close behind her.

Alex reached inside her blouse and firmly grasped her breast. He squeezed it to the point where Donna let out a small moan. Looking into Donna's eyes Alex quietly said," You belong to us tonight. You'll do anything we want." Without breaking eye contact with Alex, Donna quietly said, "Yes sir anything you want." Alex tightened his grip on her breast and again she gasped, a little harder. "And if anyone comes up to you," Alex continued, "and tells you one of us told them they can do something to you or with you, you agree and allow them to use you." Donna again, never losing contact with Alex's eyes said, "Yes sir, anyone." Alex squeezed her breast one last time a little harder, smiled and said, "that's our good little slut." Donna smiled up at Alex and spoke. "thank you, sir." Then finished her wine. Sandra smiled and leaned in close behind Donna's right side, and slid her arm around, underneath Donna's and groped her breast, fingers digging deeply into her soft flesh. Whispering and Donna's ear Sandra murmured, "It's a whole new party, we're going to have fun tonight."

Donna could feel her level of excitement ramping up a few notches. This intensity pushed her deeper into subspace, swimming in the sexual excitement of being totally at the pleasure of three others who knew her outside of this part. Three people at the party knew who and what she was and who planned on taking advantage of that and using her. And all the while having to keep up a vanilla front for the other party goers. Some of whom she knew and worked with. The danger had her dripping.

Alex handed her his glass and then ordered, "Donna go fill up your wine glass and freshen up my drink as well." Donna smiled and replied, "Yes sir." Turning to the others she smiled and politely asked, "May I get either of you anything?" They both replied that they were fine. Donna smiled, turned, and walked over to the table where the liquor was. While pouring her wine, she looked over her shoulder and watched the three of them whispering conspiratorially. She could feel herself getting wetter, and the tingling of butterflies in her stomach. Not sure what Alex was drinking, Donna took a sip from his class, realized it was rum. She found the bottle of rum on the table and added two more fingers to his glass along with an ice cube.

When she returned to her three new owners, she held out the glass to Alex, smiled and said, "your rum sir." Sandra looked at her other two partners and then at Donna. She commented, "We can't all disappear at the same time." Looking at Jack, she gave him a lopsided grin stating' "hell it's our party". Jack smiled back at her and said, "But we've got all night, Donna doesn't have anybody to go home to." And turning to Donna said, "Do you?" Donna smiled replying. "no, I'm free the whole weekend." A jolt of shock ran through her as she realized she just gave them permission to extend things if they wanted. She was really letting herself go this evening.

Alex smiled, "Let's get things started right," he said looking at the other two. Then he looked at Donna, "Come with me," he ordered. Alex turned and started walking across the room. Donna casually fell and stepped behind. As they left the living room and turned into a small hallway, he led back towards the bath and the bedrooms. Alex reached around and placed his hand at the small of her back. Not saying a word or explaining anything he walked her part way down the hall to the bathroom. While Donna had gotten the drinks, Alex had asked Jack and Sandra about the layout of the townhouse. There was a half bath just off the living room which most of the guests were using. There was a full guest bathroom in a little hallway and a private bath off the master bedroom.

Alex didn't want to attract a lot of attention but did want to play on Donna's use and shame fetishes. Without a word he opened the bathroom door, slowly pushed her inside, then closed and locked it behind them. Donna walked in standing in the small area in front of the toilet with the shower behind her. Alex set his glass down on the vanity. Alex put his hand on Donna's shoulder and started to push her to the floor. Donna went to set her glass down on the floor and Alex said no you're going to need that. As Donna settled herself kneeling upright on the floor Alex opened his pants and pulled out his hardening cock. Donna kept her gaze locked on Alex's. Alex's hand reached out grabbing a tangle of hair at the back of Donna's head. She opened her mouth wide letting her tongue slip out over her lower lip. Looking down Alex said, "You know what to do slut." And without a word Donna slipped your lips around the bulbous head of Alex's stiff member. Her lips closed around it. Donna responded to the pressure in the back of her head, letting her lips slide slowly down to the base of Alex's hard and thick cock. She strained to keep her gaze focused upon his face. As he felt his dick sliding into her warm wet mouth Alex sighed. And when he felt the head reach the back of her throat, he let out a small moan.

"You have a fantastic mouth," he groaned. She tried to say thank you with a mouth full of cock. She knew it was going to be incoherent, but she also knew the vibrations would feel good for Alex. Alex held her there cutting off her air supply and pressing her nose into his pubic hair at his belly. He took his hand away from her head, but she didn't move. He smiled, "You are a good little cocksucker." Again, she vibrated an incoherent thank you. "Suck my cock slut, long, slow, full strokes all the way to the bottom every time," he growled. And so, she started pulling her head back with drawing her mouth from his rigid cock her cheeks sucked in by the vacuum that was created by her tongue tracing along the underside of his manhood almost to the very end and she slowly retraced her path. This lasted for a half a dozen or so strokes. She enjoyed pleasuring a partner. Looking up at Alex as her head move back and forth along the length of this cock. Getting used as a cocksleeve excited her, so she couldn't keep her hand from reaching between the thighs and rubbing your wet pussy.

Alex's hand returned to entangle itself in her hair at the back of her head. He looked down at her with an ever-growing fierceness in his eyes. His tight grip on her silken hair started to control the movement of her head. She relaxed into it, letting him take control sinking deeper into the pleasures of her subspace. Before she realized it, she had two fingers deep and pussy while trying not to gag on his cock at the back of her throat. This pace was quickening, then suddenly he pulled her hard off of his cock. "Get your glass," he said. With her free hand Donna reached for her glass of wine raising it to the space between her lips and the tip of his cock.

In almost growl Alex commanded," Use that hand covered in your pussy juice and jack me off." Donna hesitantly withdrew her fingers, feeling the emptiness in her cunt and wrapped her wet fingers around his saliva covered member. Donna started stroking his cock. He reached down and wrapped his hand around hers, controlling the pressure, as she went to move her lips closer to its head. He yanked her head back and growled, "No the glass." She quickly raised the glass so that the rim surrounded the head of his hard throbbing cock he started to quicken the pace of her strokes.

Her gaze kept moving from his face to the purple head of his penis through her wine glass. He suddenly erupted. She didn't seem to anticipate his cum splashing on the inside of the glass, she hesitated. He growled, "Don't stop!" he kept forcing her hand to keep stroking his member. His cock spasmed in her hand, spraying the inside of the glass with ropes of thick white cum, two more times before he sighed deeply and released the tension in his body. He was spent. He released her hand. She continued to slowly suck his cock realizing that he was done.

She lowered the glass down and moved her warm mouth over his cock looking to get the last of his juices as his manhood started to soften but it slipped through her lips Donna held up the glass. Globs of semen were floating in the red wine as well as streaks of it running down the sides of the glass. She swirled it around to mix it, looking up at him, "That looks delicious," she said. He smiled down at her and she wiped his cock across her cheek. "Don't drink any of it yet. You need to save it for the party." He ordered. Her eyes widened and she made a short sharp gasp realizing what he meant. How was she going to hide this and what would she do if someone realized she was drinking cum.

Alex released her hair and stepped back. He looked down at her and told her, "stay here and keep playing with yourself. I think I'll send Jack in to make your drink a little stronger." She smiled looking up at Alex still swirling the fluid in her glass and softly replies, "Yes sir." Without taking her eyes from his, she took her free hand, put it between her thighs and slipped two fingers back into pussy. Alex smiled down at her, "such a great cocktail." She smiled and said, "thank you." As Alex turned to open the door, he said over his shoulder, "don't stop, and don't lock the door. I'll send Jack as soon as I can. And if someone else gets here first, I'm sure you'll figure out something to do." She flushed deep red, and her vaginal walls clamped around her fingers at the comment. Alex zipped up his pants, then open the door and left, closing it behind him.

Without thinking about it, Donna had slipped the third finger to her wet gash. She pulled her glistening fingers out of her pussy, dragging them up along her labia to rub them over her hard clit, before sliding them down the same path to curl deep inside her cunt. She was filled with excitement and terror as she continued to finger herself and stare at the doorknob hoping when it turned, it was Jack.

Alex left the bathroom, his glass of rum in hand. He stopped at the end of the hallway looking into the living room and spied Jack talking with some friends not too far away. He walked over beside them and smiled conveniently entering into the conversation Jack was having. In a pause as everyone took a drink, Alex leaned over and quietly said to Jack, "Donna is waiting for you to fill up her glass in the bathroom." Jack's eyebrows rose slightly, and he tried to stifle a smile. Alex quietly told him how he added his cum to her drink. And suggested that Jack do the same before bringing her out here to finish drinking her cocktail in front of the rest of the party. Jack could feel his cock-hardening in his pants.

Jack excused himself from the conversation and made his way to the bathroom. He opened the door and stepped in, as he gazed down at Donna still on her knees, her breast hanging out, a streaky wine glass in her hand, three fingers working vigorously at her very wet pussy. He smiled down at Donna and said, "Alex sent me to top off your drink," She smiled up at him, a hazy look in her eyes. "I can't wait to see what this cocktail tastes like," she murmured with a slow smile on her lips. She swirled her wine glass around. The deep red wine was now a bit cloudy.

Jack stepped over to her watching her fingers slide in and out of her cunt. His hand caught the back of her head. "Alex says your fetish is free use, I think you're a slut." Her eyes never left his when she answered, "I'm a slut." Looking down at her, Jack said. "again." She replied, "I'm a slut." He put his glass on the vanity looking down at her and said, "again and you can do better than that." She coyly smiled as she said, "I'm a nasty, filthy slut. I'm a cock sucking, cum hungry slut." And while she spoke Jack opened his pants and pulled out his semi erect cock. Without a pause he interrupted her by pushing his cock past your lips, deep into her mouth, to the back of her throat.

She tried to speak. She didn't stop trying to say that she was a slut, and the words were garbled by the hardening dick that pushed and plowed its way to the back of her throat. Jack felt your lips tightened around him and the vibrations of the word she was trying to say sliding up his cock. He leaned his head back, closing his eyes holding her there with her lips around the base of his cock. her throat closed around him and gagging. When he looked down at her, she was still trying to look him in the eyes, shakily holding the wine glass in one hand, her fingers picking up the pace as they plunged in and out of her cunt.

He was fully erect now, extremely excited. He pulled her mouth off his cock by her hair and growled, "Get up!" pulling up her head at the same time. Carefully she set the wine glass down as she rose to her feet. He spun her around. She braced one hand on the vanity he was looking at their reflection in the mirror as she felt his cock push against her pussy. She slid her fingers out and guided his shaft into her dripping hot cunt. She looked into the reflection of his eyes in the mirror said, "I'm a dripping nasty slut fuck toy. Fuck your slut."

He plunged his cock deep into her in one thrust. He knew this wasn't going to take long but he didn't realize how excited she was already. She started coming almost immediately. She felt her vagina closing around his cock as a wave of ecstasy went through her. She tried to close her eyes and lower her head, but he yanked back on her hair and ordered," Look at me!!" She stared at his reflection, her mouth open and still climaxing. As he plunged his cock in and out of her, she braced both hands against the top of the vanity. Staring at her eyes in the reflection and pounding her cunt hard he growled," What are you?" In a panting whisper she replied," I'm a slut, I'm a slut, I'm your slut, fuck your slut please, I'm a cum hungry slut."

He shot his load into her dripping pussy. Hot thick cum erupted into her quivering tight pussy in spasms. As her climax continued to jolt through her. They stayed there for a few moments and as he slid out of her, without a word she spun lower to her knees, hands finding the base of his shaft at his balls, her mouth sliding down over his cock head. Her tongue and lips, sucking him clean.

Realizing what Alex had asked him to do, he grasped her wine glass and handed it down to her. "Don't miss a drop "he growled. She took the glass, his cock still in her mouth placed it up against your pussy. Pushing it against her swollen and tender folds, she could feel his hot juice sliding and dripping off her labia. He pulled out of her mouth stepped back to watch the show, Donna used the fingers she had been fucking herself with to tease all the cum out of her pussy and into the wine glass. She then caught anything that might have dripped down her thighs dragging the edge of the glass along that slick glistening flesh to get every last drop and she used her fingers to stir the drink. She looked up at Jack holding the fingers next to her lips," I'm a slut. I'm your slut, I'm a cum slut." Then she stuck the fingers in her mouth, sucking them clean.

She went to take a sip from the glass, but he stopped her saying, "Save that for the party." She looked at him with a smile and said, "Yes sir" and put the glass on the vanity. She then took a washcloth and turned on the faucet. She drenched the soft material in the warm water. Wringing it out she then gently wiped his cock saying, "Here let me help you get this back in your pants for you." She looked up at him, smiled adding, "I'm a good filthy slut."

He motioned for her to stand up. And as she did, he reached in and slept two fingers in her pussy. She was soaked. Her thighs were wet, and his fingers came out coated with her come, He smeared them along her neck to her mouth. She greedily sucked them clean. Smiling he said, "might as well smell like a slut." He finished fastening his belt. Looked over at her while she adjusted her clothes. She left her blouse unbuttoned the way the three of them had done to her earlier. Adjusted her skirt, picked up her wine glass.

She looked at it as she swirled the liquid around the cum not necessarily dissolving. He smiled at her and said, "I hope you're ready for this slut. I think it's going to be a long evening for you." Smiling, she replied, "Yes sir, it may even be a long weekend." He opened the door and indicated she should precede him. There was no hiding the fact that they both walked out of the bathroom together. He wasn't sure if anyone was observing it. But he wasn't concerned.