All Comments on 'Donna Goes Camping Pt. 07'

by ret123

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
MrBaseBallMan98MrBaseBallMan98almost 8 years ago
Thia might be the best ever

I love this series, but oh my god what a conclusion. This was perfect, and fucking amazing.

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesalmost 8 years ago
one person from this story must pay the price

ROSS should fall from the top floor of the six story building and land on the six foot iron picket fence!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More

Interesting series, hope to read more about Donna

BH54BH54almost 8 years ago
WHat a fucking loser!

What king of moron let's Ross do what he did? He and Donna deserve each other - 2 assholes - sorry 3 - including Ross. Some friends too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great series!

I've been waiting for this for weeks, please write more about Donna!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

Terrific conclusion to the camping story. Definitely need more about Donna in this series and the other groping series. I hope you continue with both. I've been checking frequently and am glad you are back writing again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A bit of a stretch

I enjoy a lot of your Donna stories but after a guy has his nose broken twice he goes to urgent care. Also if you have ever been camping by day 4 a hot shower and normal life comes before ass fucking. Trust me especially for chicks. I could see the sex acts coming but not the way you tell it. I enjoyed your flashing and groping more

Good luck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Don't Stop Now!

There's too much left to end now. We are ready for a next step. Write it, publish her next step. Whore? More. Swinger--Hot Wife? She's horny for more, I am too. Make it SOON plz.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Xy

Its Time she meets Ross' friends!

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 7 years ago
epic

epic. legendary. fave part was bf did not cum this whole chapter. perfect.

more Ross!

more villains? like these....

1. does Donna's libido end up mixing her with someone that pushes weed, or coke?

2. strip bar owner

3. pimp

4. bdsm? given the genuine love, just having her overnight, or weekend with a villain would be sadistic. professing love for ross was genius. what if ross forbade her to make bf cum? what if he would stop fucking donna unless she came home with him whenever he demanded?

Cucking is one thing. Cucking while bf/hubby can't cum is cucking on speed!

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 7 years ago
re read!

I rarely re read stories, even my faves.

I think I am in love with Donna.

I think bf can stay with her, for emotional support, 'grounding', so she can relax and recharge.

He should learn to understand her need to be abused and humiliated. She might not admit it, but I think humiliating her bf is a necessary part of her libido. That why she choose bad guys over him. I'd like to see that cranked up, sex denial of bf, degrading and violent sexual abuse by awful terrible men. But her life might not be 'whole' without circling back to nice tender guy. Even if it's only for an embrace between the storms.

Maybe some hideous villain can set her up with a pay website that videos her exhibitions, and abuses. with live feeds so bf/hubby can see her when she is away for a day / weekend / week. after paying the subscription cost. Imagine the viewer count going up and up on a live feed, Donna knowing her bf is one of them too!

Just what is Donna willing to do for a degrading, violent sexual encounter with an elephant sized cock? Is bf willing to forego cumming, forever if need be, to keep Donna?

Having her come home to bf / hubby, seeking comfort and reassurance (but of course not sex) with a body that is bruised, covered in whip slashes, and brutally damaged by sadistic penetrations, that's love. The love that fuels the next episode.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
next chapter?

I could see Donna as a hostess for Ross' next pokerparty where the all degrade her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Future

Did Joe go through with marrying Donna? Was Ross invited to the wedding? Who were Joe's groomsmen?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Boner killer.

The scat stuff is a deal breaker for the story. Not sexy, just made me want to puke. Each part was pretty good up till that point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Incredible

Easily one of the best stories I've ever had the pleasure of reading. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

Read the whole series, fantastic so far! Excited for the next one!

Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Next?

Are you working on a new chapter? Don't leave us hanging!

Donna can do so much more for Ross!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wedding

I also like the idea of Ross attending their wedding! And it cant! get dirty enough!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

Please end this wait....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Are you continuing?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Please continue. This series is my absolute personal favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I check your page so often for more. A continuation of this or your other Donna story would be incredible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More!

This needs a final chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@ret123

Are you still alive? Paysite? Plz let us know!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Donna Finishing College

Donna was 19 and had not finished college. You mentioned Ross is from the town where the undergraduate college is located. It sounds like Donna had to commute from the town where the graduate school is (when she moved with her boyfriend) to the town where the undergraduate program is (the town where Ross is from) to finish her degree.

Did she ever see Ross again while finishing up her undergraduate degree?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Dead?

Maybe the author died?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Continue?

Do you have plans to continue this? Or any other of your storys? Would be really nice to know! Thx for the great read so far!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Incredible story, incredible conclusion

It was without any doubt my favorite stories.

So that i can not read more :( :( :(

Does anyone know ablut a similar story ? I know Elise and its roomates, but thats it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ross is the worst!

Ross needs to have some karma kick his ass! Donna and her boyfriend deserve an ending better than this, perhaps an off beat version of happy ever after (maybe Donna can become less ditsy). Ross needs something BIG shoved up his back door, maybe Donna wearing a monster satrap-on? Something to tune Ross up a bit ... the broke nose obviously did not smarten him up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done, one of the BEST stories on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a fucking loser. He still kisses her after she sucked her shit off some guys cock. What’s going to happen after they get married. She’ll be fucking everyone in town. Get rid of the cum eating shit eating slut and get a life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really hope you will continue this story one day! YOu are a Great writer!

Donna could do so much more to Ross and his friends.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop jumps the shark. Initially, I was into it, but it became repetitive and ridiculous. No sympathetic characters.

49ers6949ers695 months ago

What started out to be a good story ended up being one that I truly hated. It became too much humiliation, too much pussy boyfriend and too much the Donna and Ross show. Sorry I respect the fact that you write and submit stories, but there was just too much of the above after the first couple of chapters.

PlumbrPlumbrabout 1 month ago

I keep coming back and reading this one and Keeping the Secret. Great stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous