Donna's Story Ch. 02

Story Info
Donna and Scott make a trip.
1k words
3.13
8.7k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mike385
mike385
8 Followers

It had been about 9 months since I had been with Scott. Mike and I had seen him at many community events during that time. And I am sure Mike could see the spark between us every time Scott was around. I also had brief opportunities to be alone with him but no chance for any intimate discussion or touching.

Mike was still out of town three nights a week and had two opportunities to enjoy the company of other women.

Mike knew that I was becoming a little restless and did not have an out of town trip scheduled for a while. He suggested that I call Scott and see if he could meet me for an overnight adventure.

I thought about it and after Mike was gone a couple of nights I decided to call Scott. As luck would have it I found out the next morning I had a meeting and Scott would also be attending.

Scott and I were the last ones to leave the meeting and he walked me to my car. Just as he started to leave I asked him if he could get away for a night out of town. He told me that that could happen to just let him know.

I called Scott the next week and set up a Saturday night trip for the weekend. We decided to meet in a town close to us and ride together to our destination.

Scott's prospective *********

After an amazing and unexpected night with Donna I returned home in a daze. Something I never expected had happened with a woman of my dreams.

My wife, Jane and I had accepted that we had different interests. She became more interested in female partners for sex and incouraged me to find opportunities with others if opportunities happened.

I enjoyed the opportunity I had with Donna. She had always been someone I dreamed about but never thought I would have a chance.

The first time was amazing. When she asked me about a night away I was floored. I told her I could get away just let me know when.

Donna*********

Scott and I met in a near by town and drove to our destination together. When we arrived Scott checked in and we went up to the room. Scott took me in his arms and gave me a very passionate kiss. He told me we could go sightseeing, shopping or what ever I wanted to do for the rest of the day.

I pulled back and looked him in the eyes and told him I thought we should just get naked since that was what we came for and started to unbutton his shirt.

I then went to my knees and dropped his pants. I took his very erect cock in my mouth. Scott put his hands on the back of my head and pumped my mouth as he moaned. He then pulled me up and told me I had to many clothes on. He undressed me as I enjoyed feeling his hands on my body. We then made our way to the bed and ended up in a 69 with me on top. His tongue was amazing and I was soon squirting on his face just as he came in my throat. We laid back and relaxed enjoying each other. Scott apologized for cuming so soon and I told him I got what I wanted and we had all night.

We just enjoyed the cuddling for a while and then showered together and went dinner. When we returned Scott went back down to buy a bottle of wine. I changed into a very sexy lingerie that Mike bought for me especially for this night. After a glass of wine we began making out again and soon Scott was between my spread legs and he asked me to guide him in. He was very hard and it felt so amazing as he entered me. He was very gentle as he slowly stroked me. He rolled onto his back and placed me on top. In that position he feasted on my tits as i road him. We then rolled on our side and just enjoyed the connection. I came several times while we fucked. I then told him i was getting close and needed to feel his weight on top of me. We rolled back over and after about 15 minutes I began to feel a major orgasm starting and told him needed to fuck me harder and faster. As he did I exploded and squirted all over him. He buried himself in me and filled me with his cum. He rolled to his back and I slid down to lick and stuck our jucies from his cock. I looked at the clock and was surprised to see we had been enjoying each other for almost 2 hours. There were times when he would stop while buried in me and just kiss.

We fell asleep and I woke the next morning in bed with a horny man. I climbed on top of him and rode him until we both exploded again.

As we were recovering I told Scott that Mike wanted him to know that I was not cheating on him. Mike knew where I was and who I was with and had infact encouraged me to enjoy myself. Scott was mad at first and couldn't believe Mike was ok with it. Scott told me about Jane and i was surprised. I went down on Scott and got him hard again and told him I needed him inside me again so I would know that he was ok. He entered me and fucked me hard until he left another load. During this hard fucking Scott again marked me with a darker hickey on each tit and another near my pussy so Mike would see he had taken me.

We loaded up and returned home. Mike was very happy to see me and reclaimed me while I told him about my night.

mike385
mike385
8 Followers