All Comments on 'Donna's Story Ch. 02'

by mike385

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Four years between drinks, is along long time

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

Why are any of these people married?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

Almost five years between chapters?

snarbozsnarbozover 2 years ago

Why would you want to be married to that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Blah. Not erotic, no emotion. Just a horny wife that has sex with another guy with husbands approval. About as sexy as “i was hungry so i ate”.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a story? Too short and badly written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@whackdoodle they should do like you and your wife did? Your wife leaving you while you begged and pleaded for her to stay. Claiming she could have all the dick she wanted as long as you got some too?

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

The first chapter of this story was already not good and with this chapter you have not achieved any improvement! The mentally ill cuck fans will of course see it differently! But they mostly stay anonymous!

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

I love reading about the end of a loveless marriage shortly down the road. Thats so fucking erotic, knowing the husband will sit in a corner on long cold nights wanking it because his wife preferred someone that wasnt a little wimpy cock loving pony boy. And the writer doesnt live happily ever after until he finally accepts his true sexuality, like the rest of the cucks here.

About 90 percent of them suffer the denial of their true sexuality. Thats what I love about studies, and the amount of, mostly anon, foot stomping/pantie wetting changes nothing.

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

Mike should at least charge Scott rent for the whore. Come on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Scott Had already told Donna that His wife was Bi and liked other Ladies to have sex with and donna's Husband Mike was cool with Scott and Donna doing it and with this in mind why should Scott and his wife not have Donna Join the two of them in their love making sessions? Both Scott and his wife would both get what they desired and even in the next Level bring Mike into the Mix for More Possibilities? Just a thought to new parts of this story My Nick is GW (short for Graywolf) and I am a widowed Bi male E mail me if you are thinking of writing anymore on this story so I can look for them (thevolunteer@prodigy.net)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous