All Comments on 'Donna's Teases Then Pleases Ch. 01'

by Jay142

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
How did this get such a high rating?

I found this story rather tame and kind of boring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hmmm

You're proud of your wife for having cheated on you - betraying you and her marital vows, which makes her nothing more than a cheap, ditch slut; a whore with no principles, self-respect, morals and certainly no remaining love for you. You're a loser who pimps out his wife to friends. How can she respect you after this? Moron.

BTW, seriously, even if you ask, a TRUE friend would never fuck your wife. Never. The only reason this guy has been hanging around is to get what you gave up - the chance and the continuing right to fuck your wife (now ex-wife) anytime he wants. Moron.

norcal62norcal62over 3 years ago

My wife, my wife, my wife. What do they teach you? Is this some LW writer's recommendations? Name the person.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Not bad, but one sentence messed it up for me because mistakes like that bother me. Kind of anal I suppose, as I was a technical writer for awhile. “Her dark nipples could be seen through the opaque material.” Please look up the meaning of ‘opaque’. It WON’T be defined as ‘see-through’. If you have a pane of clear glass, it’s transparent and see-through. Paint it with a solid, heavy coat of paint and you can’t see through it any longer. It has become ‘opaque’. I know, picky, picky. Other than that, it’s always fun to see a hot, sexy woman enjoy a new cock in a positive experience. Even if she does have a numb-nuts husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I don’t think I’ll ever understand why a husband would enjoy the humiliation of seeing another man fuck his wife hard and also cum all over her face.

loveloverloveloveralmost 3 years ago

Made all 3 of them very happy.

Mesabi64Mesabi64over 1 year ago

Nice, long seduction ending in fulfillment!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous