Donor Uncle in Apartment Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaaahhh," she shrieked.

Looking at her face in profile, it seemed to him that Rekha was surprised by the fact that she was cuming. He took advantage of her surprise, and fucked her harder, making her scream and wail uncontrollably. And, amid Rekha's orgasm, as he felt her drenched pussy saturating his balls as they slapped against her wet lips, he pulled out of Rekha's ass, and in a quick move, angled his penis down.

Before Rekha knew what, he was doing, he was shoving his stiff dick inside her tight, rippling, red-haired virgin cunt. Rekha cried out again, pushing up on her hands and giving him a slack-jawed, apprehensive look. Her un-fucked cunt shuddered around the head of his cock as he pushed it into her slick tunnel. Her orgasm had made it relatively easy for him to penetrate her, despite how tight she was.

"No, wait!" she cried, "Don't! Please! No! Oh, God, please! I don't want to do it this way!"

"Just relax," Pawan Kumar said, his cock throbbing inside her cunt, pressing against her hymen.

Pawan Kumar loved feeling the proof of Rekha's virginity against his cock.

"It'll be over in a second," he said.

"Oh, God!" Rekha screamed, trying to pull away, "Please! Don't do it! Please, Uncle, I'm begging you! Don't do it!"

But Pawan Kumar ignored her and to be honest, her protests just made him want to make her that much more. He grabbed her shoulder, squeezed her narrow hip in his other hand. He stared into Rekha's trembling eyes as he shoved his cock deep inside her, tearing through her hymen, deflowering her and penetrating deep inside her virgin cunt. Rekha screamed in pain as her virginity was stolen from her, shaking against him. She tried to pull away again, but he secured her in place, his cock throbbing deep in her tunnel, feeling the hot, thick bath of blood swirling around his shaft. He sighed in pleasure, loving the way her deflowered pussy sucked automatically on his cock. Rekha shuddered and shook, shrieking, crying, bucking under him. Her cries degenerated to choking sobs as she sagged over the hood of the car. He moaned, revealing in the tight feel of Rekha's cunt. He fully enjoyed the fact that his cock was the first cock to penetrate her. Then he started fucking her. The walls echoed with the smack-smack-pop of his hips against her ass and the whimpering sobs of Rekha under him.

He pounded and pumped and fucked sexy little Rekha relentlessly, enjoying the fact that he was fucking a tight little girl after taking her flower. Rekha's cries eventually faded, replaced by pants and moans and gasps. She seemed to accept her deflowering, especially as her pussy tightened and constricted around his cock with her first vaginal orgasm.

"Ooh!" screamed Rekha at the top of her lungs as he slammed into her cunt over and over.

She arched her back deeply, pushing up onto her toes, her legs trembling, tight ass shaking, as she came violently. Her cunt literally spurted around his invading dick, soaking his pubes with her rich, fragrant cum.

He sighed, grinning, feeling like a con as he fucked Rekha. He shoved his dick deep, stopped thrusting for a few moments to savor the sensation of her rippling, sucking pussy. Her fluid dripped off his balls, trickled down her thighs. He hissed, enjoying her heat, her tightness. Rekha quivered against him, rubbing her firm little cheeks against his abdomen, alternately enjoying her orgasmic afterglow and perturbed by the circumstances of losing her virginity. He pulled out of Rekha, her pussy spurting a glob of fluid that splattered to the floor of the parking deck. He turned her over, and Rekha stared up at him in a daze, shocked at her loss of virginity and her subsequent orgasm.

Her face and neck and tits were flushed deeply from her intense climax. Her nipples were thick and dark pink, jutting out nearly a full inch and about the same diameter as nickels. On impulse, he bent over and sucked one of those stiff nubs into his mouth, making Rekha gasp and hiss. He straightened, staring down at Rekha, who was so dazed and stunned by the circumstances of her first fuck that she just went along with whatever he wanted. They both looked down at her hairy, matted, orange-haired pussy, at the streaks of blood along his thick shaft as he lined it up with her snatch.

Rekha moaned as he eased back inside her sloppy, swollen cunt. He sighed once more. He lifted Rekha's slender, taut, pale legs, holding them wide by her fine-boned ankles as he thrust away. He watched the penetration of her dark-haired snatch over and over, the sight spurring him on. Rekha's head fell back, and she stared in shock at the tree above the parking lot, her mouth hanging slack as puffs of breath escaped her lips with each hard thrust, he made.

It wasn't much longer before his balls tightened and he felt the impending rush of orgasm.

He groaned, "Ooooh, Rekha baby, I'm going to cum!" he announced, staring at her face.

That seemed to shock her back to reality. Rekha lifted her head, staring down at her violated pussy for a moment, then to his face.

"Please, Uncle!" she begged, "Don't do it in my pussy!"

"What is worrying you! You are already on pills," said Pawan Kumar.

"How did you know?" she asked.

"I have seen you swallowing the pills, taking from Jyoti," Pawan Kumar said, pounding her smacking-wet cunt, getting closer and closer to glorious release inside her pussy.

She stared at him, her face contorting, "what?"

"Come on, girl, take my cum inside your cunt then only you can feel the real joy of sex. Jyoti has taken my cum three times in a single night, decide!" he said, slapping his hips against her upturned cheeks.

"I'm going to cum!" cried Pawan Kumar.

Rekha shuddered, squeezing her eyes shut for a moment. "OK, as you wish, you just do it inside me," she permitted, whimpering.

He grinned upon her. He repeated, fucking her sweet cunt with short, fast thrusts. His cock twitched, balls drawing up as they slapped against her ass. Rekha gasped as she realized he was about to shoot off. Suddenly, Rekha cried with ecstasy and clung Pawan Kumar tightly, and Pawan Kumar knew that she was about to come. Rekha cried loudly as the orgasm hit her, she came, again she came.

Sensing her orgasm, Pawan Kumar grunted as he teetered on the edge of his cum. He stopped thrusting into the sexy little girl, as his cock spurted thick semen inside her cunt. Ohhh, Rekha first time felt the hot sperm sprayed inside her cunt, filled her cunt wholly, and dribbled out from her cunt due to overflow. Pawan Kumar was on her back like that position for some time, then they disengaged their bodies from each other.

She pushed herself to her feet, pressing a hand between her legs. She winced as she touched her swollen, bloody pussy. She gave her a look that was both hurtful, angry, and love.

"Uncle, you won over me forcibly and you popped me!" said Rekha, and kissed him affectionately.

He leaned against the car, recovering. He ogled her semen-dripping body. "I love you, Rekha," he said.

"Rekha, take out the bottle of water from the inside of the car, and wash properly your cunt as blood and semen are accumulated inside you," advised Pawan Kumar.

She took the water bottle from the car, and said, "I am feeling the pressure of my bowl, let me pee first."

"Wait, Rekha. You pee in front of me, I want to see how your pee gushes out inside from your cunt," he said.

Rekha faced him and squatted before him. Pawan Kumar could see her widespread just now fucked pussy. When she gave pressure to her muscles, the cunt lips were widened, and the stream of her yellow water flowed outside with a splash and fell on the concrete ground. Along with her urine thick globs of his semen and blood also came out.

"Now, the inside of your cunt is completely cleaned," he said.

He went near to her and took the water bottle from her. "Let me wash you properly," he said.

He splashed the water with his palm inside her cunt, and put his two fingers inside. He fingered her for some time, then nodded his head with satisfaction after withdrawing his fingers. Rekha was so impressed with him the way he was cleaning inside her cunt with love and affection. Then she noticed his flaccid cock which was dangling between his legs. She found the big round head smeared with the blood of her hymn.

"Wait, Uncle. Now, let me clean your dick," she said.

With much care, she lifted the cock upward in her hand, and on the other hand, she poured in the water on its head. She not only cleaned the head but she cleaned the entire base of his cock.

Then Pawan Kumar said, "Rekha, pick out that big towel inside the car, spread it under that tree so that we could take some rest."

He indicated a big Cashewnut tree nearby with its wider branches. Rekha went there, spread the towel in the shadow of the tree, and lay down there fully naked. After some moment, Pawan Kumar joined her. They were feeling sweet breeze passed on them as well as the shadow of the tree was giving them a soothing coolness, both of them fell into sleep.

After one hour, Rekha first opened her eyes and found Pawan Kumar in sleep, not in deep sleep. Then she noticed the giant cock dancing with the rhythm of his breathing. She wanted to examine it from close. She touched the soft cock and pulled the foreskin to reveal a big rounded head in pink color. She felt the knob, it was soft and velvety. A madness came to her, she couldn't resist herself as the urge of her lust arose suddenly. She parted her lips and started sucking his cock. Within a minute his cock turned in to a massive and hard organ of 9th inches. In his sleep, Pawan Kumar also felt a warm, soft mouth sucking his cock. He woke up suddenly. On seeing him waking up, Rekha withdrew her mouth. Pawan Kumar could well see that his giant cock was bathed with her saliva as in evidence, a stream of her saliva was dribbling from the corner of her mouth.

"Rekha, what were you doing to me?" he asked.

She remained silent with a downcast glance due to shyness.

"Do you want another round of fucking?" he asked.

She nodded her head. She spread her two legs wide. Pawan Kumar put her both legs on his shoulder. His cock head touched her outer lips. The head easily parted the slick lips, sliding past the tighter ring at the opening to her vaginal canal. In one swift stroke, he drove the full length of himself into her! Her back arched off, his hips rolling down to bring the tip of her tingling clit into contact with the top of his embedded cock. A sense of delicious 'fullness' engulfed her, of being stretched wide by him, as he drove forward, rocking up and down, his hardness alternately applying and releasing pressure on the soft mass of her G-spot. Wonderful sensations flashed through her as he started to slide in and out of her distended pussy. She was getting laid for the second time!

Again and again, he fucked into her, driving her over the edge yet once more, her legs still hooked over his shoulders, his arms braced on either side of her head there on the ground, her hips pinioned beneath his driving hips, his heavy balls slapping at the cheeks of her ass every time he drove in. She could feel the entire length of his cock driving into her, her canal clamping down as she reached yet another climax, the very act driving the breath from her body so that she could barely breathe! The feelings are so intense there was no room in her universe for anything other than this wonderful feeling of being fucked! His head reared back; his face locked in a grimace which she knew had nothing to do with pain. He was about to cum, his sweat streaked chest rearing away from her, his back arched, his hips locked to her!

He groaned and she felt his semen spurted deep inside her, crashing into her cervix, flooding her with his essence! she heard him grunting, matched only by her wild panting as the thought of what he was doing to her ignited yet another climax, her last. (she couldn't take anymore! She was spent with the effort!)

On and on he pumped her full of his sperm and semen, the flood a hot presence inside her, so much that the excess was leaking out of her despite her clamping her pussy muscles down on him with all her might. She felt the heat of his cum drip over her upturned ass, dribbling down between the cheeks, over the rosebud of her anus, pooling on the towel he was having her on. With a final groan, he finished, now gently rocking inside her, still hard, still there. Her arms were wrapped around his head, her hands clasped behind his neck, her legs resting on his shoulders. His head descended to her, parting her legs as they slipped off his shoulders to come to rest at his hips, his forehead contacting her as she rose to meet him. They gently bumped heads and she raised her face to receive his kiss. Their lips locked, much as their lower bodies were still locked together.

Then both of them put on their dresses.

Pawan Kumar took out a cigarette, lit up. He breathed out a cloud of smoke with a sigh as he leaned back against the car. He felt more satisfied than he had in years. He relished the memories of taking Rekha's virginity. It seemed especially poignant since it had been done against her will. For some reason, that just made the prize that much better. He finished his cigarette, flicked the but, Rekha was already seated in the left front of the car. He slid in behind the wheel, started the car.

They were a little late to reach. Lunch was already prepared, and Jyoti was waiting for them anxiously. She observed the jubilant face of Rekha and smiled.

Lunch was served in Banana leaves with Rice, mutton, fish fry, sweet curd, and sambar. The dish was delicious, and everybody appreciated the wife of the Caretaker. After lunch three of them were taking rest in the room.

Pawan Kumar was sitting beside Jyoti, he whispered, "Jyoti, I won the game."

Then Jyoti turned her face towards Rekha, "Rekha, my dear friend, you should at least give me thanks because I gave you the pills."

Rekha didn't give her any reply rather she teased back by protruding her tongue between lips towards Jyoti. Seeing this, Pawan Kumar only smiled.

Around 5.30 PM, Jyoti said, "See, the sky has been covered with dark clouds like yesterday. We have to move from here immediately."

Before starting the car, Rekha insisting on sitting in the back seat with Pawan Kumar.

"What's the hell! Do you think I am your driver, and you will enjoy with Uncle in the back seat?" said Jyoti in a mock angry voice.

Rekha cajoled her, "Ohh...my dear friend Jyoti, we have already promised to share everything equally. First of all, Uncle will be leaving tomorrow. Secondly, Yesterday, the whole afternoon, evening, and the whole night you have enjoyed with Uncle. Only today, I got a chance to be with him, so the next few hours till we reach the city, I want to be with him closely. Please, dear, give me a chance."

By this time, drizzling had already started, and darkness had just reached due to dark clouds and rain.

"OK, dear. You sit with him in the back seat. Enjoy yourself, and I am not at all jealous. Now, I must reach the city safely with this raining and darkness," she said and started the engine.

When they came into the highway, the rain picked up its speed. The wiper blades started running with greater speed on the windscreen with a hard-brushing sound. The headlights of the car flashed through ahead of the road, and only the falling of raindrops was visible. Not a single vehicle was visible on the road except a few crossing them. Due to rain, Jyoti was driving the car very carefully with low speed as the darkness enveloped everywhere. Nothing could be heard inside the car except the deafening sound of rain falling on the roof of the car.

The atmosphere was very romantic. Rekha clung to Pawan Kumar, and she kissed him on his lips. He also kissed on her lips. After kissing for sometimes, they both inserted their tongues in each other's mouth and exchanged their saliva.

Then Rekha bent a little, and unzipped his pants, and put her hand inside his boxer to feel his penis. She started to touch it and stroked it. After sometimes, the soft cock turned in to a huge monster cock, and without wasting time, Rekha gulped it inside her mouth. Pawan Kumar could feel her hot wet mouth sliding on his cock.

"What you two people are doing now?" Jyoti asked loudly as a normal voice could not be audible due to raining.

"Nothing, Rekha is trying to sleep on my shoulder," replied Pawan Kumar.

"OK," Jyoti replied and concentrated on driving.

Rekha whispered, "Uncle, I want to sit between your legs, just spread your legs a little bit."

Pawan Kumar spread his legs wide, and Rekha sat between his legs and put her both hands on the headrest of the front seat for support. Now, she was sitting comfortably on the back seat between his spread legs in such a way that his throbbing cock was pressing between her crack of ass.

Pawan Kumar unbuttoned her Kameez from the backside and put his hand inside. He found the strap of her bra and unhooked it. Then he put his two hands under her arms and started cupping and squeezing her breasts. He found her nipples hard, and he started kneading them.

She started moaning and panting in low voice.

Rekha whispered in his ear, "Uncle, in this position, I want to ride you."

"It's OK. But, I cannot cum inside you. Today, I have cummed three times, once in your mouth, and twice inside your pussy. If I continuously ejaculate, then physically I will feel weak," he whispered.

"No need to ejaculate by you. I will only cum. Just fuck me till I reach the orgasm," she whispered back.

"Jyoti, Rekha has already slept. I am alert and just thinking about tomorrow's program. I am not talking to you frequently as I don't want to distract your attention and concentration from the road as it is raining heavily outside. Drive carefully. If you want any words, you can talk to me," said Pawan Kumar.

Then he whispered in the ear of Rekha, "Untie the knot of your salwar, and pulled off both your salwar and panties simultaneously up to your knees."

After sliding her salwar and panties, Rekha lifted her buttocks slightly above and fixed the throbbing cock of him just between her pussy lips. She brushed the cock near the entrance of her cunt just to ascertain the right entry of his cock inside her. Then she sat on him. The cock slid deeper into the end of her cunt hole. She felt her pussy was jammed with a big flesh and there was no space for any movement. Then she started squats exercise, up and down, and up and down by supporting her two hands on the headrest of the front left seat. Due to her cunt juices, his dick was sliding like a piston. He was cupping her breasts and kneading her nipples. She was fucking hard with his cock. Within a few moments, she cummed as Pawan Kumar could feel the rush of hot liquid over his cock. She remained in that position for a brief moment.

Again, she started fucking him, her pussy seemed to be grabbed his entire cock. Due to her orgasm, this time his cock was sliding very smoothly inside her pussy. She was moaning in a low voice. There was a sound of "Phatch...phatch...phatch" as the cock was going and coming in her accumulated orgasm juices in pussy. Suddenly, Pawan Kumar felt that his cock was clenched tightly between the pussy walls, and Rekha stopped her movements, he could well guess that she was on verge of her second orgasm, and she came vigorously once again, and Pawan Kumar could feel the volume of her orgasm was more than previous one. She remained like that for some moments, his cock still inside her pussy.

Then Pawan Kumar could see the lights of the city from a distance. He patted Rekha and whispered her to put on her dress properly.

"Uncle, we are entering the city," announced Jyoti, "Wake up that silly girl from her slumber."