Donor Uncle in Apartment Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writhing with pleasure, Debashree moaned deeply and leaned back against him, her full weight on him, and gently pushed Tapasi's head down towards her mound. Tapasi responded eagerly, kissing Debashree's taut stomach while removing her bikini bottom and then began eating her.

Pawan Kumar couldn't hold back any longer. Pulling himself away from Debashree, he grabbed Tapasi by her hair and kissed her, tasting the salt from Debashree's body and then went down on Debashree himself. Tapasi stood up and stripped and as she knelt, Debashree turned towards him, smiling, and said, "You are one lucky uncle! Fuck us," before letting Tapasi sit on her face.

"Tapasi, yesterday afternoon, in the pool you were the guide. But tonight, on the sea beach, I will be your guide," said Debashree.

"OK, dear, "replied Tapasi.

Pawan Kumar was the only silent spectator, and he was completely under the spell of these two girls. All three of them were naked.

Debashree began kissing him, starting at his neck. She worked her way down his stomach, sucking and licking as she went until she reached his genitals.

"Let 'me show you Tapasi how this is done," stated Debashree.

She then grabbed his penis and inserted it into her mouth, and began sucking away, as Tapasi watched studiously. Pawan Kumar could feel Debashree's tongue vigorously stroking his cock head, as his cock ran rapidly between her lips, she moaned and gulped. Finally, she stopped for a gasp of air and a break. Then Tapasi began going at it, mimicking Debashree, and sucking rigorously. She buried his cock deep into her throat, and gagged, sliding it back and forth.

Pawan Kumar moaned loudly as he thrust his hips and arched his back.

Debashree began licking his scrotum and tickling his testis. The combination of the two drove him wild as he thrust deep into the back of Tapasi's throat. Soon, the feeling took over and he blew his load into Tapasi's mouth. She choked at first, but slowed down and swallowed some. She and Debashree began making out as they shared his semen, swallowing slowly, and wiping it

off their lips.

His head was spinning as he sat up. The girls laughed. He kissed both of them and told them that it was simply amazing. He laid on his back panting, as the girls kissed and rubbed each other.

After about 5 minutes, Debashree went down on Tapasi and the pleasure continued. Tapasi jerked her head back and squeaked and moaned, she looked over at him and brought his head to her breast, and he began nibbling and sucking away at her beautiful plump tits.

Debashree pulled his head down and they both went at it, giving Tapasi an immense orgasm. She screamed as they licked and bit away at her vagina. Their tongues touched and their faces soon became splattered with Tapasi's juice. They all lay there exhausted in the cool sand of sea beach, resting. Finally, Debashree decided it was time to fuck Tapasi. She asked him if he was up for it, and Pawan Kumar responded enthusiastically. Tapasi rolled onto her back and spread

her legs.

"Come in Uncle," Tapasi said with a smile.

His penis became as hard as steel, as pre-cum wetted the head. Debashree straddled Tapasi's face, as he moved in. He was finally about to do it! he guided the cock head, and slowly slid it into her tight pussy. Tapasi was so warm, moist, soft, and squishy! she moaned and Debashree's crotch muffled her mouth. Pawan Kumar began pumping faster and faster, feeling the walls of Tapasi's sweet vagina expand and contract around his dick.

He couldn't help but moan.

Debashree got off of Tapasi and they began making out right in front of him, as he thrust away. Then, Tapasi whispered something in Debashree's ear, and Debashree moved and got behind him. What was she doing? he wondered.

"You ever touch your butt Uncle?" Debashree asked.

"Woah, no. I haven't!" he responded, "I'm not gay!"

"You don't have to be gay to try anal masturbation Uncle, I think you'll like it," she continued, "Besides Tapasi and me, we just like the feeling of what we do to each other."

Pawan Kumar nodded his head and continued thrusting in and out of Tapasi's vagina, the sensation was unexplainable. Debashree licked her finger and rubbed it around his anus, at first it felt weird, but soon it just felt good as she pushed harder and rubbed around on his butt hole. Slowly she slid her finger into his anus, and he felt a whole new sensation in his genital area as his backside became stimulated.

Debashree moved it in and out slowly as he pumped his cock into Tapasi's pussy. After about 10 minutes of this, he felt the build-up coming and he told the girls he was going to cum soon. Tapasi grabbed his hips, and Debashree thrust her finger into his anus to stimulate his g-spot, and he burst his load deep into Tapasi's hole. At the same time, Tapasi had also a big orgasm.

They both climaxed together with small screams and muscle spasms. Debashree removed her finger with a giggle and got up to wash it off in seawater. Since it was a time for relaxation after fucking Tapasi, Debashree was trying to prepare their last pegs of whiskey. It was past midnight.

Tapasi said, "Uncle, we both had our cums, but what's about this poor girl Debashree, she also needs a fucking from you."

"Dear, it's ok, but I cannot have an immediate erection. For that my cock needs a warm lip and hot tongue," said Pawan Kumar.

"Debashree, leave the drinks, let me prepare it. In the meantime, you suck the cock of Uncle so that after getting an erection he will fuck you," suggested Tapasi.

"OK, as you wish," agreed on Debashree.

Pawan Kumar was sipping his wine then he felt the soft touch on his cock. He lowered his face and saw Debashree squatted down before his legs and his flaccid cock was directly over her face, his cock beginning to twitch in anticipation as he felt her hot breath on his soft member and began to enter her hot, teenage mouth. Debashree's mouth began to swallow up the head of his cock. After continuous sucking for 3 minutes, the cock was transformed into a slightly hard. He grabbed his cock and began to run it over her lips

Her lips quivered, but she did not stir as he continued to play his cock around her mouth. His hands reached down and pushed into the corners of her mouth, slowly forcing a finger in each side, pulling her lips open more. After 5 minutes, his cock had raised its head with its big body inside her mouth.

"Before fucking, finish your drinks," said Tapasi.

Then Tapasi got up and replaced Debashree of her position. Debashree started to finish her drinks.

Tapasi moved his cock onto the center of her mouth, within her gently parting lips. Now, Pawan Kumar was watching his pulsating cock inside the mouth of Tapasi, watching his pre-cum glistening on her lips as it left a trail. Pawan Kumar gripped her head tighter, fucking his cock further into her mouth, watching as her lips stretched to accept the big cock. Her lips felt like rubber.

"Debashree, Uncle is ready now. Come quickly, "she said and got up.

Debashree came and placed herself on her knees, her ass and pussy displayed openly to him, ready to be fucked like a dog. Debashree felt the hard cock pierce her pussy and push into her hard.

Debashree arched her body up as she felt his fingers continually masturbating her swollen clit.

Two fingers entered her asshole, sending a new batch of sensation up her body, thrilling her as her asshole clamped down on the marauding digits. Pawan Kumar slumped down on her body from behind, his cock spent inside her teenage pussy. Her pussy had taken his hard cock completely. The cock began to pound her hard, the position allowing Pawan Kumar's cock to fuck into her deeper, battering her body from the inside. Her breasts swung as he fucked her, his fingers reaching out and grabbing the nipples and milking them as they hung down. She felt a finger on her asshole and almost bit her lip as the finger pushed dryly up her anal tract, spreading her open as the cock continued to fuck her hard

"Ohhhhh Goddddd, " she screamed in ecstasy, her first orgasm with a giant cock rocking her. Her body trembled as her pussy and asshole gripped the fingers and cock inside her body. The cock continued to pound up and down her pussy, rubbing her tender insides. She felt it shudder and Uncle moaned and she knew that he was about to shoot inside her.

"Here it comes, Debashree, ready for a load of cum?" Pawan Kumar pounded his cock into her emptying his balls inside her

His finger corkscrewed into her asshole, feeling her body shudder in ecstasy. His other hand milked the hanging nipples, pulling it down until it almost reached the sand. She could feel his cock plunge deep inside her, it twitching as it shot. She could feel the hot cum pushing inside her, bathing her battered pussy. She heard her pussy noisily grabbing the slick cock as it began to pull out and then back in again, air escaping noisily, almost a farting sound as her pussy was sprayed with his hot cum. He felt her body shudder as she began to cum, her pussy clamping tightly onto his cock, squeezing the last of the cum from his balls.

"Ohhhhhh, I am cummming." Debashree felt her body explode, she could feel her pussy grabbing the cock inside her, trapping it, the pulsating cum shooting out, filling her pussy.

Another tremor hit her, her ass rising higher on the sand, trying to suck more of the cock into her pussy. Her body shook, her skin covered in sweat. She felt the orgasm, her pussy walls gripping the cock as it continued to fuck her.

"You're a great fuck, Debashree, a real great fuck," his cock finally satisfied, her pussy now full of his cum. He got up, pulling his cock from her body.

Then they all three swapped spit, licking one another's tongues, and lay motionless on the sand.

------- ---------- ------------- ------------

He woke up alone on the beach, which, bathed in the first rays of morning light, looked seductive. After waking up and opening his eyes, Pawan Kumar tried to recall where he was. His head was aching due to excessive drinks last night. Then he remembered he was here with two girls; he glanced his searching eyes nearby but he couldn't find them. He considered staying there and waiting for it to become day but then decided to walk back to the Guesthouse. The back gate was not locked and he entered.

In the room, he found both the girls on the bed. Debashree was naked. She slept in the nude, face down, sprawled like a body at a crime scene. Tapasi was on her back, fast asleep, she too was completely naked, one arm draped across her eyes. Not many things were as beautiful as naked girls in sexy sleep. He began to get aroused. He considered getting in between the two of them, waking them up and gorging on a human body breakfast, while offering himself too, but he junked the idea. Instead, he walked to his room and went to sleep.

The bed was quite comfortable, but he had a disturbed sleep; it had been a wild night. He had sex with Debashree and Tapasi last night, at one point, Debashree had pulled his hard cock out of Tapasi and sucked on it until he almost died, and then helped him put it back into Tapasi.

When he woke up, Debashree was sitting next to him on the bed, still naked.

"Hi uncle, good morning."

"Hey, good morning," he smiled sheepishly.

"Sleep tight? Sorry, we left you on the beach as you had fallen asleep. You were in such a deep slumber under the influence of wine that you were like a dead man. We tried our best effort to wake you up but everything went in vain. Further, we two girls were alone on the beach, and we got scared. So, there was no alternative but to leave you there and we had sand in all the wrong places and needed to take shower, "explained Debashree.

"It's OK, dear, it's not a big matter," he said.

"Uncle!" she said, "I am sorry," and she moved closer and hugged him, crushing her body to him.

"No, Debashree," he said and smiled, "I don't mind at all, honestly. Rather, I should thank you both, show me a man who hasn't fantasized about a threesome with two gorgeous girls!"

"You know what, it was so damn hot watching you fuck Tapasi and I have a feeling you want to do this again, "Debashree said and slid her hand inside his boxer, wrapped her fingers around his already hard cock, and whispered in his ear "And I want you to fuck us both again."

Then they began kissing. When Tapasi woke up, she found them on the bed, groping each other. She joined the company and the three of them proceeded to have sex on the floor and in the balcony and even in the shower. Tapasi was insatiable and loved Debashree deeply.

After breakfast, he said, "Today also I have to go to the factory to finish my job. Tonight is the last night at Digha. We will be leaving by tomorrow."

"Ohhhh...Noooooo," both the girls cried.

"We had no idea that our holidays would be over in such a way, in a very shortest day," exclaimed Debashree.

"Don't worry! Once we reach Kolkata, I will make your every day a holiday," said Pawan Kumar.

Pawan Kumar inspected all documents including Accounts documents related to the factory on that day, and he was satisfied.

Mr. Ratan Agarwal asked, "Sir, how is my guest house? Did you like it? Any problems you faced sir?"

"Ohh, thank you Mr. Agarwal for your nice hospitality. Your guest house is the best with its swimming pool. I never imagined that it would be so nearer to the sea. My days here were like holidays. Even your caretaker has provided the best services to us. Thank you once again. Let me tell you, your finance would be approved by me in the coming week," said Pawan Kumar.

Then Mr. Agarwal said, "Sir, I have arranged a new Innova Toyota, a big car for you for your return journey to Kolkata tomorrow. I have also sent an imported Scotch bottle for you through the caretaker to your guest house. I wish that you enjoy that tonight."

On returning, the girls informed him that the caretaker has brought a packet.

"What's that Uncle?" asked both the girls.

"That's Peter Scotch, the costliest wine imported from Scotland, and a gift from Mr. Agarwal," said Pawan Kumar.

"Since today evening, we have no specific program to go anywhere, we will taste this wine in the evening and enjoy ourselves, and also ensure that we have to go to bed early as there is a long journey ahead of us tomorrow," said Pawan Kumar.

As instructed, the caretaker reached earlier on that evening with their dinner along with starters to be taken with wine.

The scotch party started around 8.00 PM. Although it was odd to take drinks on the bed, but they found it comfortable in the king-sized double bed. Pawan Kumar put a big plastic mat in the middle of the bed. They sat in a circle around it completely naked. The scotch bottle with three empty glasses along with starters was placed therein. Pawan Kumar opened the scotch bottle and poured it into three empty glasses.

Everyone picked their glasses, and Pawan Kumar said, "Cheers, let us celebrate our last night at Digha. The entire trip was enjoyable."

The two girls cheered with him.

"Waaaoooo, the taste is very refined and light," exclaimed Tapasi.

"After all, it is an imported wine, must be very costly," said Debashree.

"Yes, it is very costly," said Pawan Kumar.

After finishing their first pegs, Debashree said, "Uncle, let us all play threesome sex game. The rule is that every player has to play this sex game actively without detaching one another. Nobody could be a silent spectator watching others. Are you agreed?"

Pawan Kumar felt a strange thrill and sensation, and replied, "Agreed."

They poured themselves another round of scotch, even heavier this time, and each tossed back a shot of the more expensive wine.

"Debashree, now, spread your legs," instructed Tapasi.

Tapasi pulled her closer until she could reach her flesh with her tongue. She watched in fascination as her pussy contracted. Her clit was so soft to her tongue. Tapasi flicked it repeatedly, making her thighs shake and Debashree's attentions to Tapasi's pussy made her more erotic.

"My God!" Pawan Kumar groaned, "This is the hottest fucking thing I have ever seen."

Debashree stopped feasting on Tapasi's bare flesh long enough to look at him, "You want in?"

"Are you serious?" he asked.

"Very," She pushed herself up to allow him to mount the bed between Tapasi's legs, then bent to take his cock in her mouth.

Tapasi kept at her pussy, sucking her clit between her lips and stroking her tongue along the length of her slit. Debashree moaned and grounded her clit against Tapasi's tongue when she let it rest there for a moment.

Then, quite suddenly, Debashree's thighs tightened around her shoulders and her moaning got louder, though still muffled by the mouthful of Uncle's prick. At last, she released, coming hard on Tapasi's mouth, her juices running down to her cheeks.

Debashree went down on her side, letting Uncle pop out of her mouth. He looked at Tapasi, face damp with his friend's cum, and smiled.

"Guess you know what you're doing," he said and crawled along the length of Tapasi's body to lay wet kisses on her cheeks, cleaning up the musky juices.

"I want to fuck you," he whispered in her ear.

"Do her first," Tapasi whispered.

"Come here," he said to Debashree, positioning himself between her legs. He paused with the head of his stiff dick at her entrance and looked at Tapasi.

"My God, why don't you let her finish what she started? "said Pawan Kumar.

Tapasi got to her knees and crawled across the bed until Debashree's mouth was below her. Facing, Uncle, Tapasi watched in fascination as the head of his cock bobbed into Debashree's slick pussy. Below Tapasi, she pulled on Tapasi's hips until she could slip the tip of her tongue into Tapasi's hole. Tapasi gasped at the sensation.

Uncle reached forward, covering Debashree's hands with his own, both of them now guiding Tapasi's hips. He pressed a little further into Debashree, and she echoed his penetration with her tongue. Tapasi grunted.

"Are you watching me fuck her?" Uncle whispered.

"Yes, "replied Tapasi.

"How does it look? "he asked.

"So hot, "replied Tapasi.

Uncle pushed forward suddenly and Debashree buried her tongue deep in Tapasi's pussy.

"She's tongue fucking me," Tapasi told him.

"Mmm, that's my girl," he breathed.

He released his hold on Tapasi's hips to brace himself and began to thrust in and out of Debashree. She groaned, the sound vibrating against Tapasi. She switched her attention to Tapasi's clit, nipping and licking at it. Uncle bent his head, trying to reach Tapasi's breasts, but Tapasi had to cup and lift them into the range of his mouth.

He made a happy sound when he had one of Tapasi's nipples in his mouth, sucking in time with his thrusts. Debashree kept assaulting Tapasi's clit. Between the two of them, Tapasi was on the brink of orgasm in a few minutes.

"I'mmmmm...gooooinnngggggtooooo...cooooommee!" Tapasi squealed just before it started. Tapasi felt her pussy contract in Debashree's mouth, letting loose juices on her face.

Tapasi's body felt weak when it was over and she let herself down beside Debashree. While Uncle continued to fuck her, Tapasi licked and kissed her flavor from Debashree's mouth. Debashree hummed happily and massaged her breasts with one hand.

"Debashree..." Uncle said softly, slowing his thrusts to a lazy pace, "Debashree..."

Debashree stopped kissing Tapasi to look up at him.

"I want to fuck Tapasi," said Pawan Kumar.

"I want you to," Debashree said, smiling.

Then Debashree tugged at Tapasi, "Lay on top of me."

Tapasi did, facing her with their naked bodies pressed together. They spread their legs wide and Uncle between them. He teased Tapasi's pussy with his cock and she shivered in anticipation.