Donor Uncle in Apartment Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Debashree complained, "I also want to be fucked in this doggy position."

"OK, my dear little child, get ready," said Pawan Kumar.

Debashree was made a doggy on the sofa, and Pawan Kumar made a slight change. Tapasi sat on the floor with her stretched legs and put her head on the edge of the sofa for support. Debashree was facing the wall with the support of her two hands in a doggy position such a way that her pussy lips were opened directly on the lips of Tapasi. When Pawan Kumar put his long member inside the cunt of Debashree, he could feel the hot tongue of Tapasi on his cock. Even Debashree could feel both cock of Uncle as well as the hot tongue of Tapasi. Pawan Kumar started fucking. Tapasi's hot tongue was a platform over which Pawan Kumar's cock was sliding in and out to the inside of Debashree's cunt. He was feeling a new sensation of brushing of cunt lips as well as hot tongues over his moving cock which he had never tried with any women of his, it was a new trial with the girls. At the same time, Debashree was feeling both Tapasi's hot tongue as well as Uncle's big cock sliding inside her cunt. She was in ecstasy. This time Uncle fucked for a longer time, almost about 15 minutes, a long marathon fucking.

Now, Uncle was ready to cum. Debashree's pussy could sense its release and she squashed her hips down hard so that her pussy could take as much his black cock as it could be along with the entire tongue of Tapasi. Not onlyTapasi's tongue but her nose was also inserted in her cunt.

When Debashree felt him explode into her cunt, she exploded right along with him. Pawan Kumar gripped her buttocks very forcibly, and he spurted globs of thick liquids inside her cunt, and Debashree's orgasm flashed with a jet spray came inside her and wetted the entire face of Tapasi. Then Tapasi felt the mixed white condensed milk falling inside her mouth. Tapasi gulped down all the juices leaving no scope of even falling a drop on the floor. Then Pawan Kumar withdrew from the buttocks of Debashree, then Tapasi, and lastly Debashree fell off and all three-lay exhausted on the floor until they regained their strength.

Pawan Kumar finally rose and declared that he had to go for a pee.

"Can we watch?" Tapasi asked.

"You want to watch me pee?" Pawan Kumar asked.

"Oh, we want to do more than that," Tapasi declared as she winked at Debashree

They all went inside Toilet.

Both Tapasi and Debashree squatted before him, and said, "Bath us in your golden shower."

The jet spray of hot golden water gushed out from his pee hole and fell on them. He was impartial so he pointed his stream in such a manner that the girls could get their equal share of a splash on their bodies.

"Don't spare your last drops on our body. That we want in our mouth to quench our thirst," said Debashree.

The last drops of his hot urine dribbled to their mouths.

"Now, return me my favor," said Pawan Kumar, and lay flat on his back on the floor of the toilet.

The girls came one by one by splashing his entire body with their urine and urinated in his open mouth. Then they all took bath under the shower, cleaning one another's body parts with soap.

The moment they came out from the bathroom, they heard the calling bell. The caretaker was at the entrance with steel containers of lunch.

"Brought from nearby 'Hotel Sea Rock'? "asked Pawan Kumar.

"Yes Sir, "the caretaker replied and left.

The items were very delicious including chicken, mutton, and sea fish, they took lunch together. After that, the three had an afternoon nap together on the bed completely naked.

They all three woke up just before evening. It was 5.00 PM.

Pawan Kumar handed over his whiskey bottle to Tapasi, and said, "You keep this in a bag with some snacks, disposal plastic cups for drinks, and water bottles. We are going to the beach."

"Debashree, you take the mat so that we could sit comfortably on the sand, "instructed Pawan Kumar.

All of them went back side of the guest house to reach the sea beach behind their guest house. Nobody was there, and they felt as if they owned the beach. Far away, they could see some people on the beach in front of the hotel. The persons must be the guest of the hotel, the tourist.

It was already evening, but the full moon was there, and they could see the sea and surroundings quite clearly. They put the mat on the sand just near the place a few feet away from where waves were beating.

"Now, the rule is that everybody would be naked, not a single piece of clothes in body," said Pawan Kumar.

Immediately, everybody became naked and sat on the mat. A sweet breeze was flowing to their side from the sea, and they could hear the roaring of waves that were beating on the shore with a force but breaking away instantly leaving the white foams. The atmosphere was very romantic.

Debashree prepared drinks for everybody and poured into the three disposal cups. All of them were feeling very soothing and relaxed. They had never enjoyed a drinking session in the evening near sea waves, it was really awesome and amazing. It seemed the girls were very fast in drinking; they had consumed two pegs already while Pawan Kumar was sipping his peg slowly.

"Uncle, come with us to sea quickly," said both the girls.

"I was told that this part of the beach is very safe, and there was no undercurrent of the sea. But still, I would advise both of you to not go deep into the sea more than waist-deep of water. I am watching both of you here. I would join you later once I finish my drinks," said Pawan Kumar.

The girls immediately jumped into the sea with joy and curiosity like two little kids as this was their first experience of the sea and that also from such closeness. He could see them jumping, falling in the water, and pushing each other. He could hear their laughter and was very happy that they were enjoying their real college holidays.

After watching the girls, he went back to the memories of 6 years back when he entered the first time to Apartment on the first floor for staying. These two girls were so small, chubby with their pigtails, and he used to offer them chocolates every evening after returning from the bank with a kiss on their chubby cheeks. They were like his little daughters till their coming to Digha.

But destiny had played on him over time, he fucked the entire family members of these two girls which were a secret to one another. Take the case of Debashree, he not only fucked her mother Rupa, but made her pregnant with a son Maruti, further he fucked her maternal grandmother Ritu, and made her pregnant with a son Krishna. Even her elder sister Kakoli was pregnant by him and now had a son from him of a few months old. But the interesting part was that he fucked the entire family of Kakoli's In-laws. He fucked her mother-in-law Rakhi, her elder sister-in-law Moushumi and younger sister-in-law Rimi, and all of them were pregnant by him now. The biggest surprise was that the circumstances made him fuck Debashree from last night, and now, she was not his little daughter rather she was his fucking partner.

Similarly, in the case of Tapasi, he fucked her mother Manasi and she had a daughter from him Tapaswini, the little sister of Tapasi. Then he fucked her newlywed sister-in-law Aprajita who was pregnant with his baby. Now, he started fucking Tapasi from last night who was also a little daughter for him before she came to Digha, and she was no doubt a sexy slut.

He thought the Destiny had changed everything in this Digha trip at his old age but making him younger with the company of young girls.

Then he heard the shouting voices of the girls, "Hey, Uncle, what are you doing there? Have you finished your drinks or not? Come quickly over here and join us."

Immediately, Pawan Kumar joined them. Seeing him near them, the girls became more vibrant and active. They started pushing him towards the waves. They would jump over him. All of them clinging together to let the waves pushed them to the shore.

After playing like this for one hour, Tapasi said, "Let us relax for some time, and have our last pegs."

All of them agreed and started sipping their last pegs of whiskey.

Then Tapasi said, "We both have promised Uncle that tonight there will be no fucking mean no entry of his cock inside our cunts nor any ejaculation from his cock."

"But there is no restriction of tongue fucking by Uncle for our orgasms," said Debashree.

"What do you mean by that?" asked Tapasi.

"I have devised a new game in my mind. We both will sit on the shore of the sea, just a little ahead of where the waves are breaking with spreading our legs wide facing the sea.

Uncle will go to sea with his back towards the oncoming waves so that the waves could force him to push towards the shore. His face would hit between someone's legs of us, and she would be the luckiest girl to get sucked by Uncle," explained Debashree.

"What's a nice idea? "exclaimed Tapasi.

"Debashree, you are a brilliant girl," appreciated Pawan Kumar.

So, the game started, the waves would push him towards the shore, and his face would hit between the legs of the girl. Immediately, he would put his tongue inside the cunt, and would start sucking for a few seconds, then again back to sea for further pushed up. Like this, he continued for one hour.

They counted the numbers of each girl. Tapasi's cunt was hit by Pawan Kumar's face 5 times, and she had three orgasms. Debashree's cunt was hit 7 times but she had only two orgasms.

Both the girls were happy, and now it was time to go back to the guest house. The time was 9 PM. When they reached the guest house through back entry, they found the caretaker waiting for them at the main entrance with dinner. They all took their dinner and went to sleep in the same big sized bed completely naked. Pawan Kumar was sleeping in the middle with the girls on both sides.

Before greeting goodnight to one another, Pawan Kumar said, "Listen, girls, tomorrow will be a hectic day for me as I have to inspect a factory. I will leave you both for the whole day, you may both enjoy here in the swimming pool or you can go to the sea beach. Further, tomorrow we will have dinner outside, so tell the caretaker not to bring dinner for us."

-------- ---------- -------------- ------

The next day morning, they finished their breakfast by 9.30 AM. The car sent by Mr. Ratan Agarwal was waiting for him. Pawan Kumar kissed both the girls and left for the factory. Mr. Ratan Agarwal was waiting for him in the factory. It took a whole day for his inspection. He returned to the guest house, and found the girls in bed, it was 4.30 PM.

He told the girls, "I am feeling tired and exhausted, and want to sleep for a while. Wake me up by evening then we will have a program for tonight."

Pawan Kumar woke up by evening and took a shower. Then he felt very much fresh and rejuvenated.

"Girls put on your sexy dresses, we will go to the nearest 'Hotel Sea Rock' for drinks and dinner, said Pawan Kumar.

Pawan Kumar put on shorts with a T-shirt. Both the girls put on very tight shorts just above their knees in two different colors. Debashree pulled on one of Pawan Kumar's shirts which she had left unbuttoned so that most of her flesh with cleavage could be seen by others. Tapasi wore a short kurta over her shorts and unbuttoned the upper part for the flashing of her boobs.

With a brisk walk, all of them headed towards the hotel.

On the way, Pawan Kumar asked, "What did you do the whole day during my absence?"

Tapasi said, "After your departure, we two swam and played in the pool till afternoon."

"After lunch, we two went to the sea beach with our Badminton racquets with shuttlecocks. We played there on the beach up to 4.00 PM. We enjoyed it like anything, "said Debashree.

They reached the 'Hotel Sea Rock 'which was a big hotel under the category of 3 stars.

Most of the guests were families to spend holidays, appeared to be from conservative families. So, everybody including the official staff of the hotel were staring at them as if they landed from a different planet. Everyone could see the fleshy and thick white thighs of the girls, and they were watching the bouncing breasts of the girls inside the shirts as they had no bra inside. The outline of their panties could be clearly seen from the tight shorts they wore. The sight was very much provocative. They saw the board 'Bar cum Restaurant 'and entered there.

As they walked in and occupied a table with three seats, Pawan Kumar summoned a waiter.

"One whiskey for me and two vodkas for the girls," he ordered the waiter.

The drinks came with starters like salad, fried peanuts, chicken chili, and fish fingers. They started their drinks. After sometimes, Pawan Kumar ordered another round of drinks for them (vodka and whiskey).

During the drinks, Pawan Kumar walked over to the buffer station and filled his plate with a mix of cold cuts and salad. The girls joined him at the station, giggling at some private jokes which he could tell was about sex from the way they were acting. Tapasi walked over to the dessert counter, picked a cherry from a salad bowl, swirled it in chocolate sauce, and fed it to Debashree, who licked off some of the sauce before taking it in her mouth slowly. The guy behind the counter stopped whatever he was doing and stood there staring at them, and a middle-aged man, who had been piling food on his plate, dropped the plate eliciting peals of laughter from the girls.

"Debashree," Pawan Kumar called.

She turned smiling, clearly enjoying the effect she was having on everyone in the restaurant and sashayed her way to their table.

"Yesterday, we enjoyed the sea beach in the evening. But ever you two girls imagine how it will be near the sea at late-night? "asked Pawan Kumar.

"Debashree, have you gone swimming in the sea at late night?" he asked.

"No, if we do, it will be my first time," she replied.

'Wow! You absolutely should," he piped up, "I have done it so many times in Goa," he continued. "It's great fun, the water is black and cold, and your nipples will always get so hard they would even hurt you a bit, "he added, with a naughty smile.

Debashree noticed again that he couldn't take his eyes off Tapasi and kicked him under the table.

"Ouch!" he looked up at her surprised.

"Debashree, stop playing footsie with him. If you feel so horny, the two of you should go to the room immediately, "said Tapasi.

"Babe, you also come with me," Debashree replied, throwing her Arm around Tapasi, "And the night is young, you can join us too." Both girls giggled again.

The waiter came over just then to clear his salad bowl and both of them straightened up.

"I would like another large vodka and lime, please," Debashree ordered.

"Make that two, and double," added Tapasi, "One peg whiskey for him."

Then Pawan Kumar said to the waiter, "Wait, we have to order for dinner also. First, you get us drinks followed by dinner."

All of them ordered fried rice, roties, and some non-veg items including chicken and sea fish.

After sometimes, the guy brought over their drinks, and they started sipping their drinks. When they finished their drinks, the waiter came with dinner plates and served them. Now, the two girls were slightly drunk, and they unbuttoned their upper portions for the good exhibition of their rounded breasts for the public. They finished their dinner and were ready to leave the Restaurant.

Then the waiter came with the bill, which Pawan Kumar paid. They came out of the restaurant, the steps of the girl were unsteady, and everyone was staring at them and enjoying their partially opened boobs. They headed for the Guesthouse.

On their way, Debashree said, "Tapasi, have you noticed, how people were ogling our boobs?"

"Poor people, they have never witnessed young breasts, at least, we both have satisfied their mental sex," replied Tapasi.

Pawan Kumar smiled, and said, "You both girls have become too much naughty."

They reached the guest house.

Debashree said, "Now, what is the next program?"

Tapasi said, "Uncle was referring late night staying near the sea. It must be a thrilling experience. Debashree, why don't we all go to the sea beach now? What do you say, Uncle?"

Pawan Kumar replied, "I don't have any problem if you two are agreed."

"But I want to be drunk tonight by having further drinks near the sea. Uncle, take your that whiskey bottle with you," said Debashree.

Then, they all headed for the beach through the back door. On the way, Debashree picked up two towels from a rack by the pool. Pawan Kumar had a whiskey bottle, disposal plastic cups for drinks, and water bottles in a bag. They reached the gate between the Guesthouse and the beach and headed towards the beach.

Pawan Kumar found a spot, a flat patch of soft sand. They threw the towels over there and sat down. The cold sand felt great along with the cold breeze coming from the sea.

They sipped the drinks one peg each.

"I am going into the water," Tapasi announced, as she stood up and raced away.

"Cool! See you in a bit," Debashree called after her, leaning back on her palms, her breasts straining against her tiny bikini top. She waited for Tapasi to get out of earshot before she said, "I find her really hot," emphasizing the last word, "What boobs! uncle!"

"Yeah she has got a great body," he agreed.

"I know, every time I see her, I just want to jump her and grab her boobs and suck, "said Debashree.

"Debashree, What's wrong with you? I mean..." said Pawan Kumar.

"Don't tell me you aren't thinking of fucking her. She is so fucking hot, look at those legs. She is so smooth as a baby down there! I have little hair there, "said Debashree.

Pawan Kumar waved to Tapasi, motioning her to come over. She waded through the surf, walked up to them, and slumped down on the ground between Debashree and him on either side.

Debashree sat up and slowly traced the letters D-E-B-A-S-H-R-E-E in cursive on Tapasi's body, beginning between her breasts and stopping just above her bikini line.

"Now you are getting horny," she said, and both girls giggled.

"Who do you think is better fuck Uncle?" Debashree turned to him and asked, draping her leg over Tapasi's.

"This is double trouble," he replied grinning.

"What's a fuck bunny, babe?" asked Tapasi, trailing her fingers over Debashree's thigh.

Just when he was having serious thought about Debashree's intentions toward Tapasi, and her sexual preference, she leaned over and began to kiss him. He could taste the whiskey when she let his tongue into her mouth.

They were sipping their second pegs.

"Guys?" Tapasi got up and, grabbing Debashree's hand, pulled her towards the water.

Both the girls finished their drinks, threw way the plastic cups, and ran straight to the water's edge while he followed them. Both the girls ran straight into the sea and started splashing water. When he got to the edge, he pulled off his t-shirt and thought about joining them but stopped in his tracks when he saw Tapasi pull Debashree close and kiss her on the mouth. Debashree hesitated at first as he was near, but then locked lips with Tapasi. They stood there silhouetted against the pale moonlight, caressing each other, their bodies swaying gently with the waves. He stood there transfixed his eyes on them; his throat went dry.

A little while later Debashree came back alone, took his hand, and dragged him away from the water's edge. When they sat down, he turned to look at Debashree blankly and she returned his stare with an inscrutable look of her own. Tapasi, who had briefly disappeared under the water, reappeared and undid her bikini top as she started walking towards them, her firm breasts were on display, nipples hard in the cold breeze, her wet body gleaming in the moonlight. As Tapasi got closer, Debashree removed her bikini top too and held her hand up in invitation. Tapasee promptly knelt between her legs and began kissing her, sliding one hand between Debashree's legs. She licked her way down to Debashree's breasts and started rolling her tongue around her nipples and sucking on them.