Donor Uncle in Apartment Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Someone is erected and excited to see me," she said as she rubbed up against his cock with her lacy panties

They took Breakfast outside in the sun in the open space of the backside near the flower garden. Since the backyard was like a fortress, she sat out in her panty and bra. He requested her to go topless to which she did, he hurried to take the dishes away and came back with her special medicated oil for hypothermia, he wanted to rub it into her delicate skin, her tits, and nipples.

He spent his time covering every bit of skin before pulling down her panties and removed her bra, and doing her legs, all the way up to her thighs and rubbed his thumb along her crotch.

"Why don't you also go naked?" she requested.

He was just in his shorts and boxers with a naked hairy chest in his upper body. So he pulled everything down in one go, letting his cock spring back up.

"Is that ever soft, "asked Kusum Didi.

"Not, when it's around you "replied Pawan Kumar.

"I better cover it in your special oil which you use every morning to get it stronger, we don't want it peeling," she said

Kusum Didi filled her hand with special oil which Pawan Kumar poured in her palms before circling his cock with her hand and fingers. Kusum Didi massaged the oil slowly back and forth on the body of the huge penis and over his balls, massaging the oil well in. Pawan Kumar was thinking, he was going to explode if she would keep this up.

He pulled his cock out from her grip before there was any inclination towards ejaculation. Kusum Didi stood up, she was very pale when he saw her in the sunlight and he thought her naked pussy would not take long to burn in the sun. She sat down and Pawan Kumar massaged the remaining oil in her rest portion of the body, covered her pussy in oil, making sure her smooth fat lips were well coated.

After about twenty minutes, they moved into the shade, so as not to burn.

They talked about what to do, how to spend the whole day.

Then Kusum Didi suggested, "There is a wildlife sanctuary which is called Balukhand-Konark Wildlife Sanctuary located along the Bay of Bengal coast, between Puri and Konark. The sanctuary includes sandy beaches, coastal dunes, groves of Casuarina trees, and cashew plantations. The sanctuary is home to a herd of Blackbuck and Spotted Deer. The entry point of the sanctuary is only 3km from Puri. If we start now, we can reach there within 15 minutes. It would be an adventurous trip in the jungle, and we can pass the day there."

"Waaaoooo! Nice idea. Kusum Didi, you are brilliant. I have also not visited any jungle for quite a long time. Let us enjoy the day," exclaimed Pawan Kumar.

They got ready immediately. Kusum Didi was as usual in her white outfits. If anyone would see her, definitely he or she would bow the head before her with respect as she looked like a Sadhavi (Nun like figure). Her body personality with her fair white face was glazing in such a way that people would awe of her.

Pawan Kumar started the car, Kusum Didi was sitting in his left side in front.

Before the car moving forward, Kusum Didi said, "Look Pawan, I am not wearing a panty."

She lifted her saree and petticoat up to her waist. Pawan Kumar could see her two big white fleshy thighs, and above her hidden pussy amongst grey pubic hair. Within twenty yards of the house, his zip was down by Kusum Didi and she was using his cock like a gear stick. They reached the entry point of the wildlife sanctuary and parked the car in a specified area.

Pawan Kumar inquired about the details of the jungle safari. He booked two tickets for entry into the jungle. Both of them made their entry through the main gate which was opened by a forest guard. They walked ahead 100 meters and found the Guide who was waiting for them. Then they could see the jungle safari vehicle. It was a Ford pickup van converted into a safari vehicle. It had a seating capacity of 10 seats for passengers including the driver. There were some double seats along with bench seats. The roof was covered with hardtop and although the sides of the vehicle were open, the sides were enforced with strong crossed iron bars. The guide ushered them inside the safari van, they could see 8 nos of passengers were already seated. The van started to move inside the jungle.

The landscape beauty of Balukhand-Konark Wildlife Sanctuary was really amazing. The van went through the lush green vegetation, cashew and casuarina plantations, and mangrove forest. Then the guide said to the driver to stop the vehicle. Just a few feet away from the vehicle inside the jungle, they could see a herd of blackbuck deer staring at them. It was a magnificent scene. Some people in the vehicle started taking snaps with their cameras. Then after going some way, they saw a herd of spotted deer who ran away with jump after seeing the tourist. The radius of the sanctuary was around 90 km. On their way back, they could see some animals like monkeys, jungle cat, jackal, hyena, squirrel, monitor lizard mongoose, and a variety of birds and reptiles. The sea beach was adjunct to the sanctuary where they could see thousands of Olive Ridley Sea Turtles and their nest. The trip ended when the van reached near the starting point, just near to the entry point which was a beautiful park. The guide announced that before their exit from the sanctuary, the tourist could take rest, and enjoy the beautiful park, they could have cold drinks, snacks, and coffee in the cafes of the park.

After getting down of the safari Van, both of them moved towards a café and had their coffee. It was really a beautiful park with flowers, bush and shrubs at the entry point of the sanctuary.

"Let's go to that side," Kusum Didi said and indicated a far bushy type area.

On hearing them, the café boy said, "Madam, go that side, you will find a small beautiful museum there."

After going a little far away, they came across a small museum. They entered there and found the skins of wild animals like Tigers, Leopards, the big tusks of an elephant, and the horns of bison and rhino in closed glass chambers. Then they heard the chirping sounds of so many birds just behind the museum. They proceeded towards that side and found that it was a big area of birds' nest closed with net wires from all sides. Nobody was there except the birds. But surprisingly when they went in, another couple were just leaving, and Pawan Kumar could see the blouse of the female was unbuttoned and exposing her unhooked bra, and Kusum Didi could see the unzipped pants of the male.

When the couple passed across, both Pawan Kumar and Kusum Didi laughed. They entered the area when Kusum Didi could not wait to kiss him, her hands were all over him.

The excitement of being caught outside would make you want to do more as the thrill would be something different from the closed bedroom.

Pawan Kumar pulled his zip down, and she pulled his cock out. Kusum Didi backed him against a tree where he rested, she was vigorously wanking his cock hard. She bent her head and started sucking his cock. She started sucking continuously for 5 minutes and felt that the giant was throbbing hard. Kusum Didi stood up and could observe that the big giant was throbbing up and down, and its entire body was glistening with her saliva, some of which was dribbling down the floor. She lifted her Saree and petticoat up to her waist, hold the saliva coated cock, and aimed it inside her cunt. She pushed herself in a force against Pawan Kumar by means of embracing him hard who was rested against a tree. Pawan Kumar could feel the part of his long cock enveloped between her pussy lips.

Resting against the back of the tree, Pawan Kumar lifted her buttocks with his two hands so that she could cling and encircle her two legs around his waist. Then Pawan Kumar started fucking. While fucking, he unbuttoned few buttons of her blouse from the lower, and without undoing her bra, he just lifted the cups of her bra from front, her two big breasts popped out. He put her mouth on enlarged hard nipples and started sucking the nipples alternatively. His cock was going in and out of Kusum Didi's cunt, it was slipping in deep inside her cunt due to her saliva. He licked around her wide brown areolas and pulled her nipples like an elastic between his teeth. Kusum Didi was panting with her closed eyes.

After continuous fucking her for 5 minutes in that lifting position, Kusum Didi moaned and screamed aloud as she had an orgasm, spraying hot creamy cum from her cunt bathing his cock.

Then, they heard voices coming from the side of the museum. Kusum Didi got down from his waist, and dropped her saree and petticoat, hurriedly, she put her two breasts inside the cup of the bra and closed the buttons of her blouse. Pawan Kumar also zipped his pants, pushing the cock inside his boxer. They started to leave the place when they saw a family of five coming towards them.

Getting away from the place fast, they fell about laughing when they stopped, Kusum Didi could feel a damp and sticky patch between her legs and some of her cum moving down her legs. Pawan Kumar's had also a wet patch in his boxer where his cock had dribbled his pre-cum.

After that, they came outside through the main gate of the sanctuary, and went back to the parking area, near the place where their car was parking.

It was a large field with just a handful of cars parking there. Not a single person was there. Pawan Kumar opened the back seat of the car. Kusum Didi got in the back seat. Pulling her Saree and petticoat up, she sprawled across the seat. Pawan Kumar bent her legs and set them wide apart. Then he went down on her fanny with his tongue, her warm moist fanny smelling of her cum.

He set to work, licking her to another orgasm as he had one finger fucking her love tunnel while his tongue was sucking on her clitoris above the cunt.

"Shiiiit," Kusum Didi moaned.

"What's wrong? "asked Pawan Kumar.

"Nothing, just I am getting excited, "replied Kusum Didi.

He had a good rhythm going with his finger, sucking more on her clit and she began to moan. His finger started to squelch in and out of her pussy.

"Fuck, fucckkkk," screamed Kusum Didi.

Keeping going on, he licked her warm juice.

"Fuck," she cried.

Then her saree and petticoat came over his head, something was wrong. Stopping still, he heard voices again, someone passing near their car to get his car in the next row without seeing them. Kusum Didi pulled her saree and petticoat back off his head when the person started his car and had gone.

"That was close, let's get back, "she said.

They had their lunch in a nearby Restaurant. Then they went to the sea beach. After parking their car, they sat together quite close to the place where the waves were beating on the shore. From very close, they could see the white fanny waves were beating a few feet away from them with a loud sound. The evening approached with darkness, the people on the beach started to leave, and Pawan Kumar and Kusum Didi were left alone except a few couples who were sitting far away from them.

Without saying anything, Pawan Kumar opened her blouse and bra completely as her breasts were completely swaying under her pallu of the saree even if a person would come nearer to them then he would not be able to notice her open breasts because of the pallu. He started sucking her one breast, and in one hand he was squeezing her another breast. He was doing it alternatively in each breast.

Pawan Kumar left her breasts and moved towards her face. He was kissing her entire face fervently. Then his tongue forced her lips to open, and she opened her lips to access his tongue. He sucked her tongue, and in reciprocal she also sucked his tongue. There was a heavy exchange of saliva between their two mouths.

He whispered in her ears, "Kusum Didi, Did you like the taste of my saliva?'

"Yes, it is very tasty," she replied.

"Then open your mouth, I want to spit much inside your mouth," he said.

Pawan Kumar accumulated a mouth full of saliva inside his mouth then he spitted that heavy quantity inside her mouth which she gulped down immediately.

Then Kusum Didi said, "Pawan, stretch yourself comfortably on the sand."

Pawan Kumar stretched himself on the sand and put his two cross hands under his head like a pillow. He watched Kusum Didi went near his lower portion. Then Pawan Kumar felt her pants unzipped by her hand. Nothing was visible in darkness as the moon was not visible in the sky. Then he felt a soft hand on his cock inside his boxer, the other hand of her pulled down his boxer a little down so that his cock would be free from the boxer. Her hand was continuously pulling his foreskin down and again up, she was stroking his penis rhythmically.

Then he felt a warm touch of the tongue on his piss hole then his entire knob was enveloped by her soft lips, he could feel her wet warm lips. Her lips tried to go ahead beyond the knob but unsuccessfully the lips could grip only a few inches beyond the knob due to its huge size. She was sucking frantically the front portion of her cock. Then her mouth left the cock and her tongue started working from the knob to the base and again reversed from base to knob, she did it for sometimes.

Pawan Kumar felt her tongue touching his big balls.

Then Pawan Kumar watched her silhouetted figure got up and sat above his erect cock. He could feel his big cock sliding inside her slippery cunt, she was riding him. His big dick was completely inside of her cunt. To avoid public attention although it was dark, she lay above him as her lips touched the lips of Pawan Kumar. She put her tongue inside his mouth and started swaying her buttocks. She was fucking him from the above.

After fucking him from the above for 5 minutes, she started moaning, "Ohhhh! Pawan, I am cummings."

Pawan Kumar felt the hot spring of her orgasm falling on his cock inside from her cunt, and going down to soak everything, the root of cock and his balls.

Pawan Kumar muttered, "Hey lady! You are insatiable."

Then both of them arranged their clothes. They had their dinner at the Restaurant near the sea beach. The time was 9. 00 PM. which was an early night in winter.

Kusum Didi had already three orgasms in the day, first in the early morning of 5 'o'clock, second near the birds' nest of the sanctuary, and the third one was in the sea beach while fucking him, but Pawan Kumar had cummed only once when he fucked her in the early morning of 5'o'clock. Now, Pawan Kumar was feeling very horny to fuck Kusum Didi.

Back at the house, he knew she wanted it as much as he did, and they went straight into the bedroom. He slipped her saree and removed her petticoat. Then, he removed her blouse off, she looked so hot in her cream lacy bra and black panties. Kusum Didi lay down on the bed while he removed his clothes. They did not want any kind of foreplay as now, it was time for her to feel his rampant cock inside her pussy.

Lifting her legs high and wide, he funneled his cock straight into her smooth parted cunt lips, he could see the sheer sight of joy on her face as he thrust deep into her, made him want to fuck her harder.

"I'm going to fuck you harder tonight, "he shouted.

"Cum in me" she shouted back.

"Fuck me hard, "Kusum Didi again shouted.

Then Pawan Kumar felt his cock gripped by her cunt like a fist then opened once again, and a hot liquid passed through his cock.

Kusum Didi clung him tightly, and screamed, "Fuck! I am Cumming...ohhhh."

Then there was a marathon of fifteen minutes of hard fucking and they were coming.

"Go on fill me with your spunk," cried Kusum Didi.

Pawan Kumar kept thrusting as he pumped his load into her, filling her with air, her cunt passed some wind, like a wild thing, he kept fucking her.

"Yes, go on I'm coming again "she panted.

Fuck! he had made her come twice in 15 minutes, moaning and panting, he bounced her up the bed with his thrusts before his cock slipped out of her well-lubricated fanny hole. Quickly, she placed her hand over her pussy to stop all the warm cum from leaking out.

"Fuck, I needed that" she cried out.

On coming back from the toilet, they switched off the light, embraced each other, and went into a deep slumber.

------- ------------ --------------

It wasn't the crow that woke him at five the next day morning, but Kusum Didi with a hand around his shaft and her mouth sucking his cock. She had him good and hard and moved up him dragging her large nipples over his tummy and chest.

Being sixty-eight she had some stamina, bending down to kiss him, her hand taking his cock between her pussy lips and into her love tunnel. She balanced on her hands and started to ride him slowly at first, her hanging tits blocking the view of her cunt eating his cock.

Taking the weight of her tits, he pulled one into his mouth, sucking hard on her nipple. He thought she was going to make him cum.

Placing his hands on her bum, he helped her riding his cock, sliding her back and forth along his shaft. Her tits swinging out of control, his cock twitching inside her.

Suddenly, Kusum Didi screamed in a high voice which echoed the entire room, "Ohhhh fuckkk! I am cummminnnggg. You have made me cummmmmm. Fuckkkkk you pawannnn."

Then Pawan Kumar felt the sprinkle of drops of hot liquid over his cock which was inside her cunt, the hot drops gradually dribbled down to his balls making wet his balls and pubic hair. Instantly he knew that Kusum Didi had a heavy orgasm. She bit the lips of Pawan Kumar and remained constant above him till the last drop of her orgasm splattered out of her cunt.She got off from his body slowly and stood up, Pawan Kumar saw her black and white hairy cunt with drips of cum hanging down, she turned around and lowered herself again in his mouth. Fresh cream in Kusum Didi's pussy inched its way back to his mouth. He was licking her cream from around her cunt lips. Parting her tacky lips with his tongue, he moved inside her, wanting to give as much pleasure to her.

"Now, you lay on your back," said Pawan Kumar.

He spread her legs wide, put her two legs on his shoulder, he inserted his cock in one push. With a slippery sound, the cock entered flexibly up to the core of her cunt due to fresh cum.

Lifting and bucking off the bed, he fucked her the last bit as she let out a loud gasp. Keeping her fanny plugged with his cock, after fucking around 5 minutes, Pawan Kumar moaned, "Fuck, I'm coming. "

"So am I again" she cried before collapsing under him.

they kissed long and hard. He could feel their cums around the base of his cock as she pulled off him and sat on his tummy.

"Sit and suck my cock" he said.

His cock was being sucked by her warm mouth until she cleaned and finished the last drop of his semen. She eventually rolled off him and they lay together.

"This could be our last time in here," she said, "Ritu is reaching today afternoon."

"So, what's our program today? "asked Pawan Kumar.

Kusum Didi said, "There is an artisan village called Raghurajpur village situated a few km away from Puri in the outskirt. It is a heritage crafts village known for Pattachitra paintings (a traditional painting of Odisha based on Hindu mythology), as well as other art forms like palm leaf engraving, wood and stone carvings, papier Mache (a malleable mixture of paper and glue used to make boxes, trays, and ornaments). The art-enriched village owes its culture to an era as early as 5 BC."

"A nice place to visit, "exclaimed Pawan Kumar, "Let us get ready immediately and return as early as possible before return of Ritu."

They finished their toilets, then went to the open place behind the house, by now, the sunshine of morning sun had already spread there. Both naked massaged each other's bodies with their specific oil. They even took their breakfast there. After dressing up, they started for the Artisan Village. It was a nice place, Pawan Kumar had ever seen in his life. It was situated in a mooring opposite to sea.

1...34567...19