Donor Uncle in Apartment Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jyoti was almost hysterical from Rekha's teasing. She pulled Rekha's head desperately to her thighs and jerked her aching, wet pussy in spasms toward her. A moment later, Jyoti gasped and quivered wildly as Rekha gave her a breath-taking orgasm. Rekha pierced Jyoti deeply with her hot tongue and Jyoti thought she would faint from sheer joy.

For five minutes, Rekha sucked Jyoti's pussy with low moans of pleasure, then she released her and sat up.

"I could do that to you forever." Rekha panted.

"But it's now my turn. I don't want Rekha to do further anything to you but simply, you lie there darling, "said Pawan Kumar.

They were obviously surprised, shocked, and fascinated by seeing the enormous size of his erect, long & thick, rigid and monstrous cock after a long time as he moved near them, flaunting his huge cock proudly. Since they were seeing his monstrous cock after a long time, both of them were shocked by the size of his big cock. It was so long, thick, and meaty. Both of them were amazed and terrified, their eyes wide expressing surprise and eyebrows rose seeing the enormous size of his monstrous cock in surprise and disbelief. Their surprise was not unexpected to him.

His monstrous gigantic cock was big in length and thickness, and the knob was even bigger and menacing. He was well aware of women's reaction of shock and surprise when they would see the size of his huge nine inches long and five-inch-thick monstrous cock with menacingly bigger knob. He stood there in front of her showing his cock.

"Oh my God, you are gigantic. Your cock is like iron grinding pestle, "exclaimed Jyoti. She took his rigid long and turgid cock into her hands with awe feeling, I held it in both of her fists. She was able to contain only part of its length and thickness. She was afraid, terrified, and very much apprehensive whether she could take all this meaty enormous cock in her cunt. She was holding and stroking his cock in her hands. Her hands running along the shaft lovingly and ran her index fingernail on his bigger pink knob. She took hold of his scrotum, feeling the balls, and then her fingers reached encircling the big knob of his cock as if to measure. She was afraid that her cunt may not be able to take this monstrous cock with its even menacingly bigger knob and her cunt might get torn and ripped apart. Yet, she was excited with anticipation and wanted to be fucked by such a massive cock which she had already taken three times at Visakhapatnam.

Jyoti reached over to grasp Pawan Kumar's swollen cock in her hand, feeling desire kindle from the hot, pulsing thickness of the rod. She seized the knob-like tip between her wet lips and circled it with her tongue. She ran the tip of her tongue along the length of his shaft and beneath, over his swollen scrotum. Excited by the hot, fleshy maleness, she began kissing the prick greedily, using tiny flicks of her tongue to make Pawan Kumar groan with bliss.

Jyoti felt a delicious wet thrill on the sensitive sole of one foot when Rekha brought her tongue into play. The tingling sensation went up along the underside of that leg, hovering over the flesh of Jyoti's satiny buttock. Jyoti braced herself for the next fiery thrill. The feeling was so pleasurable that she moaned and gently nipped at Pawan Kumar'cock. Pawan Kumar's cock was feeling excited between her two velvety soft lips, sensing that he was nearing release, Pawan Kumar withdrew his cock from her lips quickly.

"Dear, sit on the edge of the couch," Rekha commanded Pawan Kumar. He quickly obeyed. Rekha knelt close to his knees.

"Now, Jyoti, get on his lap, with your back to him," said Rekha.

"Aren't you going to take part?" Jyoti asked.

"Don't worry, now I am the director of this episode" Rekha chuckled, "I said I could lick your pussy forever and I'm not through yet. But I want to watch this first. Go ahead."

Jyoti lowered herself cautiously on Pawan Kumar's lap, holding onto his thighs for support. Rekha watched avidly, her tits heaving. Jyoti grasped his shaft just behind the head and moistened this throbbing crown on the lips of her pussy, thrusting it in a mere inch. She hissed with pleasure as the thick hardness pressed against her burning pussy walls.

She stared between her legs, lowering herself slowly, biting her lips and groaning with joy. Pawan Kumar's massive pole filled her slippery depths. She sank until she was resting on him to the hilt. She flexed her pussy muscles sharply and Pawan Kumar gasped. His arms circled her waist. Then his hands went up to gently squeeze her breasts, stroking the taut nipples.

Slowly savoring every delicious moment, Jyoti began to slide her pussy up and down on his immense organ. She felt severe pain at first but gradually the pain erased once the giant slid across smoothly inside. Using a soft, squiring motion, she sent hot ripples of bliss through her loins.

"How does it feel?" Rekha asked, kneeling before the two of them. Her face was contorted with wild excitement as she watched, "Tell me, Jyoti, is his cock big enough for you?"

"Almost too much, the inside of my cunt has no space" Jyoti gasped, "I wonder, you may not be able to take it, can you?"

Rekha laughed, and said, "I was able to take that huge pole in my cashew farm at Visakhapatnam and I was able to take all of it inside the car by sitting on his lap while you were driving the car in that rainy evening. Do you remember?"

Jyoti slid down heavily. His searing pole made her feel as if she might burst. There was also the added excitement of having Rekha watch her fuck. Jyoti was shivering and hugging her swollen breasts.

A moment later, Rekha moved up between Jyoti's parted thighs. She began kissing the fringe of Jyoti's public hair, then her stomach and inner thighs.

Suddenly Rekha's tongue probed Jyoti's slit, finding her swollen love bud, through which Pawan Kumar's big cock was traveling in and out. Pawan Kumar could feel his giant cock passing through the silken rout of Jyoti but he shuddered more when he realized that his cock was also brushing the hot tongue and lips of Rekha, it was a double pleasure for him. Jyoti screamed in ecstasy at the electrifying sensation. Between the duel thrills, Pawan Kumar's huge, thick cock pounding inside her frenzied sheath and Rekha's skillful tongue writhing on her clitoris, it was almost more than Jyoti could bear. She moaned, panted, and jerked in a frantic rhythm, hugging Rekha's head tightly to her crotch, locking her cleft in spasms around Pawan Kumar's shaft.

.

"God, I've never felt anything quite like that!" Jyoti gasped, her clitoris still tingling.

A glow of deep contentment welled up in her and she said, "The two of you make quite a team."

"Oh! dear, you filled me up to my belly button. Fuck me hard. Fuck me, "Jyoti moaned.

Pawan Kumar took her hair in his hands, holding her luxurious thick hair wrapped around his wrist pulling it with one hand and the other hand holding her hip, he fucked leisurely enjoying each stroke. She was also enjoying immensely with her groaning throaty noise. She was like bitch in heat receiving, submitting her cunt for fucking.

"Oh god yes... fuck me dear... fuck me hard... yeah, right there... oh god... I love your cock... Oooohhhh... fuck me..." panted Jyoti.

The tightness in her tummy increased as her release continued to build. Her head began to spin. Her pussy tightened around his cock. Jyoti bit her lip and started to shake. Her hands looked for something to grasp as though she needed to anchor her body to absorb the impact.

An explosion ripped through her pussy. Jyoti screamed out from the unbearable pleasure that surged through every muscle in her body. She gasped for air. Her body jerked hard, then again and again. Pawan Kumar's big cock continued to pound into her over and over. She could feel her pussy twitch and gush around his swollen girth along with the nibbling of teeth of Rekha on her clitoris bud.

She reached orgasm violently, Pawan Kumar could feel her cunt muscles contracting and expanding, gripping his cock tightly, and her whole body in ecstatic spasms, her cunt muscles all of a sudden gripping his cock, squeezing his cock. Pawan Kumar still, allowing her to enjoy the long drawn multiple orgasms and then allowed himself to ejaculate hot loads of thick juice filling her cunt. Rekha could feel her mouth filled in with their mixed juices which she gulped down below her throat. Her orgasm didn't stop it just slowed. Juices streamed down her thighs. Pawan Kumar's hands moved up to her tits and pinched her nipples sending her off on another wave of uncontrollable spasms. It was almost surreal. Rekha's mouth was overflowed with their mixed orgasms which dribbled down from the corner of her mouth. At last, feeling his impending climax, Jyoti raised her ass high and hovered for a moment before she lunged down with all her might. She felt his burning eruption sting the walls of her channel. She clamped her pussy muscles violently, groaning and tugging at Rekha's hair to vent her delirious excitement. For several minutes, Jyoti's hot, damp body twitched and jerked. She fell back against his chest, trembling. Pawan Kumar got off from her body.

"Ummmm, not bad for our first time at doing it this way," Rekha said.

Rekha's hand caressed Jyoti's damp thighs. Her tongue darted out to circle her lips to clean their mixed juices in a gesture of more carnal desire.

Not again! thought Jyoti with alarm. Rekha's hunger was frightening.

"I'd like to rest for a few minutes," Jyoti said.

"You are good, fantastic in fact, but between you and him, I'm worn out, "said Rekha.

"As a matter of fact, "Rekha said softly, taking Jyoti's hand and placing it between her hot thighs, "I'm ready for you to return the favor."

Rekha placed Jyoti on her back on the couch and sat astride her hips. Bringing herself into contact with Jyoti, she created soft, blissful friction. She writhed back and forth gently as she rubbed Jyoti's shoulders and silken breasts. Pinching the nipples, she stroked all over her soft stomach.

Jyoti trembled with desire. Rekha aroused her with a combination of softly caressing hands and her moist pussy. She covered every inch of Jyoti's naked body, giving her a thrill as she inserted a finger deep into her pussy.

By the time Rekha finished, Jyoti was on fire with lust and eager to do the same for Rekha. She lavished her touch all over Rekha's hot flesh, lingering over her swollen breasts and firm buttocks. She was wildly aroused from the delicious contact of their skins.

For a few minutes, Jyoti and Rekha lay in a tight embrace, squirming and kissing passionately. Their mutual desire flared as their hot breasts and thighs pressed together.

"I can't wait any longer!" Jyoti gasped.

She sat up quickly. She put her back against the arm with her velvety thighs parted wide and her knees drawn up. Rekha lay on her stomach between Jyoti's parted legs, facing Jyoti's hairy valley. Her hands eagerly clutched Jyoti's buttocks. She traced the outline of Jyoti's nether lips with the tip of her tongue, feeling Jyoti shudder, sinking her nails into her shoulders.

Rekha plunged her tongue deep into her friend's burning pussy, her heartbeat fiercely as the wet essence covered her lips and tongue. She was only dimly aware that Pawan Kumar was mounting her from behind. He leaned over her back, his hands squeezing her breasts as he made a tentative probe of her pussy with his hard dick.

The next moment he plunged into Rekha's love hole. Rekha concentrated all of her attention on Jyoti's crotch, immersing herself in the delicious essence. She probed the quivering walls of her pussy with her tongue, then lavished frantic suction on Jyoti's clit.

Rekha screamed loudly and shuddered her hips with the sudden attack of his giant cock inside her pussy. Pawan Kumar thrust again and it quickly became a searing thrill as he impaled himself in her. He began a gentle jerking motion, groaning each time he slid in an inch further. Rekha began lunging up to meet him, to get more of the slippery prick.

Full a full minute, Jyoti churned wildly beneath Rekha's fierce lips and tongue, gasping and contracting her pussy in ecstasy. Rekha held tightly to Jyoti's writhing buttocks and filled her mouth with her friend's tricking wetness.

A sudden pain made Rekha catch her breath as Pawan Kumar plunged into her pussy with all his might.

He was giving in to every thrust, reaching every top together. The rhythmic thumps as her cunt bounced off his pelvis was like standing ovations, soon to be followed by moans and grunts, and as the beat grew quicker - so was the intensity of the mumbling.

"Fuck meeee... fuck meee!! Oh, fuck meeeee goooooddd..." Rekha cried in between thrusts.

"Oh baby, your pussy is so tight... you like my cock, don't you?" he replied as he hammered his shaft into her love cave again and again. Her breast moved back and forth as the motion made them flap.

"Oh. yes. I love your cock right there just like that, "Rekha panted.

Pawan Kumar could feel her vaginal muscles wrapping and contracting around his hard shaft, deep inside of her. Then he felt it, the shivering from deep within, and he knew something marvelous was coming. Pawan Kumar could feel her nectar flowing, dripping down his balls. As he held her carefully against the breaking tide. A moment passed, another, then she breathed heavily, Pawan Kumar ejaculated to fill her cunt with his thick sperm. Rekha trembled as the hot libation filled her, tingling her with a strange fulfillment.

Rekha felt Pawan Kumar dismount, but she clung to Jyoti's slippery hips, her hunger kindled anew by the fragrant moisture of her lips. She lost herself in a timeless, dreamy haze. She licked delicately, turning to Jyoti's swollen clitoris after a few minutes. Seizing the nub between her soft lips, she fondled it with the tip of her tongue.

Then, for no reason, her hunger went berserk. She pressed her face tightly to Jyoti's hot, wet cleft. She vibrated her tongue in a frenzy, ignoring Jyoti's cried, electrified by her succulent flesh. She used her lips to suck wildly as her tongue lashing. Jyoti began to dig her nails into Rekha's back, screaming in painful ecstasy.

Rekha's hunger went as quickly as it came. She released Jyoti and sat up, stretching languorously.

"And I thought I was insatiable!" gasped Jyoti, she took a deep breath and shuddered, "I think it's time for all of us to take a shower.

Throughout the night, they were coiling and uncoiling in bed, lost in carnal ecstasy. Everything seemed so perfect, and each time one of them moved, it seemed to be in perfect unison with the other two. It was like the three of them, were perfectly in tune with each other's thoughts and sexual desires.

They took turns to lie on top of each other, go down on each other, and make love to each other. They switched places and ravaged each other like this was the last time any of them would have sex. Time seemed to have stood still, in fact, it didn't matter. They were lost in a haze of sexual passion, and nothing mattered to any of them other than pleasing the other two people. They were all so aroused, and by the time they finished, it was past midnight. They slept embracing one another's body tightly.

In the morning, when Pawan Kumar was returning his house, both the girls kissed him passionately.

Rekha said, "We want to visit your house."

Jyoti said, "Would you marry us? Can we be your 9th and 10th wives?"

-- -- --

It was Sunday. Pawan Kumar's wives were waiting for the special guests. When the car stopped in front of the house, two beautiful young girls with tops and jeans got down.

Pawan Kumar introduced them to his wives, "They are Jyoti and Rekha, Engineers from a construction company who are constructing my plants. I am acquainted with them in past at Visakhapatnam."

Both Jyoti and Rekha spent their time with Pawan Kuma's wives. They had never seen such a big house with picturesque backgrounds. They had never seen such a big Apple orchard. Further, they both were enchanted with the surroundings, the beauty of nature, the snow-clad mountains so near to the house, it was just like heaven to them. The wives of Pawan Kumar were so fond of these young girls that they requested the girls to stay back at night.

All of them finished their dinner on the egg table, now it was time for the chitchat and discussion. Pawan Kumar said, "I want to propose something before the syndicate of my wives. I want to marry these two girls."

All his wives remained silent for a moment. Then they discussed the matter among themselves with their murmuring voices.

Payal said, "We all will decide only after examining a test. These girls have to face a test, and if we all are satisfied then we will approve."

"What's that?" asked Pawan Kumar.

"You have to fuck them in front of all the wives tonight, "replied Payal.

Then all of them entered into the big bedroom. They stripped of Jyoti and Rekha in to complete naked. Pawan Kumar also became naked with his big throbbing cock. Both Jyoti and Rekha were feeling very shy but it was a test they had to appear to gain the confidence of the wives. All the wives made a circle, and within that circle, Pawan Kumar started fucking them till both the girls reached their orgasms twice each.

In the morning, the syndicate of wives approved their marriage. The next week, Pawan Kumar married them in the temple, and they became his 9th and 10th wives.

Within one year, both Jyoti and Rekha produced two male babies. Now, Pawan Kumar had a big family with 10 nos of wives with eight sons and two daughters.

In due course of times, within 3 years, Pawan Kumar became a very rich person, a big businessman with huge property with prosperity. His new plants of Apple juice, Apple jam, and Apple wine were doing wondering business throughout India. He had several marketing forces in the whole country, and his main job was to manage and touring every part of the country. During his tour, whenever he would be in Chennai, he would visit Mr. Sujit's family, he would fuck Rakhi Majumdar, wife of Mr. Sujit(Literally, now she was his mother-in-law as she was the mother of Rimi), his son from Rakhi had already grown into a big boy, he would also fuck Kakoli(daughter-in-law of Rakhi and daughter of Rupa), his son from Kakoli had also grown up. While visiting Puri, he would spend sometimes with the two elderly women, his wives, Ritu (Mother of Rupa, and grandmother of his present wife Debashree) and Kusum. He would fuck them every day and he would spend sometimes with his son, Krishna born from Ritu.

Then if ever he would make a tour to Kolkata, he would stay more than a week. He would visit two ladies Manasi and Rupa (who both were now literally his mothers-in-law), he would spend his times with them in a marathon fucking nights. He would bring dresses and gifts for Maruti and Tapaswini, his daughter, and son from Manasi and Rupa. Again, he would visit Nisha to spend a night with her. His son from Nisha was growing up rapidly and he could recognize him and already started calling papa. He would not forget to visit Santosh's house, he would fuck Paro, Santosh's wife (Uncle and Aunt of his present wife Urmi) in front of Santosh. He would also spend one night in the slum with Savita (Aunt of his present wives, Basanti and Sumati).

But whenever he would visit Bangalore and meet Aprajita (Daughter of Payal and daughter-in-law of Manasi) she would tease him, "Tell me, Uncle, I am the mother of your son, but should I call you papa as you are the husband of my mother?"

Without replying anything, simply, he would drag her and fuck her. She had also been a mother of a daughter, of course from her husband Tapan.

Again, she would tease him, "My dear papa, I have a son from you and a daughter from my husband. I need another son from you."