Donor Uncle in Apartment Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uncle, we want to suck your cock,' said Tapasi.

"Sure, but one by one in alternative otherwise the passers-by could notice the movement although it is dark," said Pawan Kumar.

First Tapasi bent down and started sucking his cock, and Pawan Kumar also bent down to suck the boobs of Debashree. He could feel the wet and warm mouth of Tapasi on his cock. The head of his cock was throbbing inside the mouth of Tapasi but he had strictly controlled his mind not to ejaculate. Tapasi stood up to pave the way for Debashree and by that time Pawan Kumar had already finished sucking the other breast of Debashree. Debashree took the position of sucking his cock and Pawan Kumar started sucking the boobs of Tapasi.

After sometimes, both the girls came into their earlier position, and Pawan Kumar withdrew his two hands from their boobs.

"Now, you both raise your skirts to your waist and pulled down your panties so that I could finger your pussies with my two hands simultaneously, "said Pawan Kumar.

Both of them did as instructed. Pawan Kumar started inserting the fingers of his left hand inside the pussy of Debashree and fingers of his right hand inside the pussy of Tapasi. He started fingering simultaneously, and after a while, he could feel the warm wetness on his fingers, and Pawan Kumar realized both the girls had their orgasms.

Then everybody arranged their dresses properly and left the park. The time was 9 PM. On the way to the Apartment, they dropped into a restaurant and had their dinner.

The time was 10.00 PM, bedtime for all. Both the girls made Pawan Kumar get on top of his king-sized bed, and proceeded to suck his soft cock. They were both naked. Their little pink bodies wriggling as they were glancing towards his big 9th inches cock which made Pawan Kumar a sudden sensation and his cock became hard and was throbbing. They were really fascinated about the size of his dick, and really into having it in their mouths sharing each other. They must have gnawed at his cock for an hour before they finally decided they wanted more.

They threw him down on his back, and as one came to sit on his face, the other kept sucking his cock. Debashree was the one who's little pussy was dripping into his mouth, and Tapasi, whose boobs he was now rubbing, was the one chocking on his dick. Before long, Debashree was climaxing, and Tapasi was positioning herself for insertion. Her pussy was just as tight as Debashree's when he first fucked it in the guest house at Digha, but it was a bit deeper. She was able to handle a good two-thirds of his dick after a few minutes, and almost the entire thing when she finally came as he rubbed her clit gently. Debashree was still grinding into her mouth, probably not aware her clit was now too sensitive for tongue stimulation, and now that Tapasi's orgasm was subsiding, she wanted to fuck. Pawan Kumar made her wait until her friend was finished by licking her ass while fingering her pussy. Once Tapasi was off his dick, there was no more holding Debashree back. She straddled him, lowered herself, spreading her pussy wide open with her fingers, and positioning its orifice at the very tip of his cock. It took some doing for her to take even just the tip in. Although she was taller than Tapasi, her pussy was a size smaller. Her pussy was even smaller than Tapasi, and she was struggling to fit her soft little tunnel over his large cock tip.

She took several breathers and went as slowly as possible, sliding a fraction of an inch at a time before pausing and trying to relax. She was the tightest of the bunch, and he had a feeling she was going to be shallow as well. Sure enough, after five minutes sliding slowly down his cock, she bottomed out. A mere three inches of him were buried into her tiny hole. Pawan Kumar felt bad, and kept asking her if she was ok, and telling her she didn't have anything to prove. But she was determined and frantically horny. Her pussy was so wet she was sliding without much effort up and down his cock, and he could feel her putting quite a bit of weight into it as he hit bottom time and time again.

Tapasi was now rubbing her slit all over his mouth and he in turn licked it thoroughly up and down until she too, was ready to orgasm in his mouth. By now Debashree was going at a reasonable pace, and was a lot more relaxed, sliding a good 5 inches or so up and down his robust erection. Pawan Kumar could tell she was at her very maximum there, and being really rough with herself. But she seemed to enjoy it, moaning and groaning while holding his wrist with both hands as he rubbed her little clit with a little more urgency now,

Tapasi was controlling her orgasm well, keeping her clit away from his tongue as she started spasming randomly. Finally, she let herself down, bearing heavily on his mouth, surrendering to his licking, and grabbing his head as she was coming in a storm. Her pussy was sopping wet now, her juices flowing into his open mouth for him to swallow. She was so excited and out of control, he thought she might have peed a little too. Oh well, he certainly won't die from swallowing a little pee. Debashree was staring to come as Tapasi was finishing. Her orgasm was just as crazy as her friend's. She lost complete control and collapsed onto him, shaking in huge spasms.

As Tapasi finally got off of him, Pawan Kumar straightened up and rolled from under Debashree, a couple of fingers inserted into her pussy, then got on her back and penetrated her again, and fucked her as gently as he could while groping her beautiful boobs. She was moaning and breathing heavily, and he wanted it to be as good as possible for her. After a few seconds, she started to calm down, and he started to accelerate, filling her up the way it seemed she wanted, but not as hard as she did herself.

Tapasi wanted to do that position too, now, and so he had to let go of Debashree, and take Tapasi instead. The rest of the night was pretty crazy. They wanted to try everything, and it wasn't long until they had exhausted him. They came in his mouth, on his cock, in his hands. They made him come with every orifice they have, and with their hands. They too enjoyed anal. Debashree seemed to love it the most, requesting the most of it. By the time midnight, they were all finally asleep on the beds, naked and spent.

-- -- --

Pawan Kumar woke up at 7.00 AM, morning to their little bodies pressed against him and their hands on his dick, already hard at work with his morning boner. He only had time to fuck each of them once again before going to the bathroom.

So, this routine life continued every day. Pawan Kumar would not do any of his things, his two young wives would do everything. They would get him bathed in the morning, feed him his breakfast. After returning from Bank in the evening, the two girls would again get him bathed, and take him to Park for an evening walk, would make romance with him on the bench, and at the bedtime, he would fuck them till they would reach their orgasms. Pawan Kumar made a rule that he would ejaculate his semen 4 times in a week, two times inside the pussy of Tapasi and another two times inside the pussy of Debashree. Tapasi was not interested in anal fucking but on the contrary, Debashree was very much interested in anal fucking and she would always insist Pawan Kumar to fuck her in ass hole. Pawan Kumar also liked to fuck Debashree in her arse as her pussy was very small and his big dick could not be accommodated fully in her tiny pussy.

So, their everyday time passed away in this way of routine life.

After someday one evening when they were all kissing and groping one another on the bench of the park, Pawan Kumar said, "Hey girls, I want to propose something if you two don't mind. First promise me, you two will never mind. It is an indecent proposal."

"We will never mind, we promise, "both the girls said in one voice.

"I want to fuck your dearest and close friend Mona, "he said with a little bit of hesitation.

Both the girls stared at each other for sometimes then they started laughing.

"In fact, we two were planning that Mona should be fucked by you. We both wanted that you should fuck that virgin girl. She is a very dear friend of ours. When we both have tasted your cock, why should she be deprived of your cock? Now, she has already returned from Singapore after spending her vacation with her parents. The rich spoiled brat," said Tapasi.

"Thank God, you two don't mind of this proposal, "replied Pawan Kumar.

"But it is a difficult task to induce her for fucking and we both don't want that any outsider should get the slightest hint that you are fucking us,' said Debashree.

"I have a plan and you both have to co-operate with your super acting to materialize its success," said Pawan Kumar.

"What's that? "they asked.

"After returning from here, you make a call to her and fix a Vodka cum lesbian party for tomorrow afternoon at my flat. You both tell her that Uncle will be returning in the evening so there would not be any problem. You three get completely naked in my bedroom and involve in sucking one another's pussies and groping one another's boobs. The action should start between 12.00 PM to 12.30 PM so that I will adjust my time to reach the apartment amid your activities. Tomorrow is Saturday and our Bank will have a half-day, but I will start a bit early. Since I have duplicate keys, I will enter carefully without making any sound, and suddenly I will intrude upon you all by opening the door of my bedroom. You two should act in a natural way to get frightened by the sudden emergence of me. The rest things, I will take care," said Pawan Kumar.

Both the girls agreed. They left the park and took their dinner in the restaurant while returning. On reaching the apartment, Tapasi made a call to Mona through the telephone and fixed the program for the next day. Mona was happily agreed to the party.

The next day, at around 11.00 AM, Mona arrived in the Apartment with a bag. Both the girls welcomed her for her punctuality and ushered her into the living room of Pawan Kumar.

"What's in that bag? "asked Debashree.

"Surprise! "she replied and giggled.

Mona was a lively girl, she was taller than these two girls, her boobs were slightly bigger than these two girls. She had a pair of thick lascivious lips below her sharp nose. She was fair, not white rather her skin color was deep pink. Her eyes would be always twinkling.

"You know, I have stolen a full bottle of vodka from my papa's cabinet to celebrate today's party, "Mona said and picked out the bottle from the bag.

"Waaaooooo, so nice of you,". Exclaimed Tapasi.

Both the girls ushered her to Pawan Kumar's bedroom.

Mona glanced towards the king-sized bed of Pawan Kumar and appreciated it.

. "Waaaoooo, very big bed. You two sleep here? "she asked.

"No, it is Uncle's bed," said Tapasi

Mona seemed to be a little hesitant, and said, "Then we shouldn't drink here. He could come to know about our presence here."

"Nothing will happen. Don't worry. Uncle will return in the evening and before that, we will arrange his bed properly and clean the room," replied Debashree.

"Debashree, arrange the table and bring some snacks. I am bringing glasses," said Tapasi.

Then Tapasi returned with three glasses and water bottles. Mona started preparing the pegs. They all cheered and clinked their glasses with one another. While sipping the Vodka, Mona started telling her experience of Singapore, the places she visited there with her parents.

"Where did you two visit? "asked Mona.

"We had been to Digha sea beach with Uncle, "replied Debashree.

After consuming three pegs, all the girls got a little drunk under the alcoholic influence of Vodka but Tapasi was alert. Tapasi glanced at the wall clock, the time was 12.00 P.M. She thought Uncle might have started from the Bank

"Let us stop the drinks and do some actions, "said Tapasi after glancing towards Mona seductively. And must be on the way.

Both Debashree and Mona could understand the meaning of what Tapasi was hinting upon.

"Let us go to the living room and remove our dresses. We can keep our clothes on the sofa. I am bringing three towels for each," said Debashree.

All of them removed their clothes in the living room and wrapped themselves with towels and entered the bedroom of Pawan Kumar. Then all of them jumped into the big bed of Pawan Kumar and removed their towels. Now, the three stark naked girls started to explore one another's bodies by groping their breasts, kissing themselves, and licking the breasts as well as the pussies of theirs. They started fingering one another's pussies.

Exactly at that moment, Pawan Kumar reached the Apartment and silently opened the lock of the entrance grill. Then he entered his flat with help of a duplicate key. When he entered his flat, he could see the piles of clothes lying on the sofa in the living room. He approached his bedroom and he could hear the moaning sound of the girls. Suddenly, he pushed the door and made his entry into the bedroom. He could see three naked bodies entwined with one another on his bed.

All three girls startled and frightened by the sudden emergence of Pawan Kumar as if they had seen a ghost. Then they all heard a booming voice of Pawan Kumar, "What's the hell you all doing in my bedroom? Cover yourself properly, I want to talk with you all. I am waiting outside,''

Pawan Kumar closed the door with a big bang. Immediately, all of them wrapped themselves with towels. Mona was trembling and she was the most frightened girl anticipating some unknown fear. The other two girls feigned themselves with nervousness and fear.

After some time, Pawan Kumar entered the bedroom and saw them cowed down like three little lambs covered with towels standing in a corner with shame in their faces and dropping eyes. He appreciated the super acting of his two girls. The atmosphere of the room was calm and quiet but tense.

"What you all were doing in my bedroom that also on my bed? Who the hell is this girl? "Pawan Kumar asked in a rude and hard voice.

"Uuuuncle, have you notttt gone to Bank today?" asked Debashree in her stammering voice.

"Your foolish girl, don't you know today is Saturday and a half-day of the bank? "replied Pawan Kumar.

"Uncle, she is our college friend, her name is Mona. We were just celebrating a little party," said Tapasi in a husky voice.

"Well, I can see what party was going on. For Heaven's sake, you two Debashree and Tapasi, reply to me when did you both start drinking wine? I always regard you both more than my daughters and now you have exposed me to your real images. I ever imagined that you two would go down to such a low level to hurt me whom I consider as my daughters. Secondly, why you all were naked? Do you think I am a fool that I don't know anything? You all were involved with sexual activities rather I would prefer to call it lesbianism. Am I right? Tell me, at this tender age of yours, the study is more important or sex is more important?" said Pawan Kumar in a rough and hard voice.

"We are sorry Uncle," they said.

Dramatically, Pawan Kumar said, "Debashree and Tapasi, I have to inform your mothers of all this episode now."

Pawan Kumar appreciated the super acting of his two girls. Both Debashree and Tapasi rushed towards him and touched his feet.

"No, no, Uncle. Please don't tell our mothers. Please forgive us, we will not repeat this in future, we promise you, "said the girls and started fake sobbing with tears rolling down from their eyes.

Mona was standing alone in the corner. She could see the plights of both Debashree and Tapasi. She was too much frightened and panicked of the situations and her body and mind were numbed as if paralyzed. Her mind stopped working what to do and what not to do under the circumstances.

Then she heard the voice of Pawan Kumar addressing her.

"You, Mona, give me the telephone nos of your parents. I have to inform them about your activities now, "Pawan Kumar said in a firm voice.

Mona was well aware of the fact what would happen to her once her parents came to know her misdeeds. She was so frightened about the consequences that she had no alternative but to rush towards Pawan Kumar, touching his feet and begging for forgiveness.

"Leave my feet, Mona," Pawan Kumar said and tried to free himself from the clutches of Mona.

"No, Uncle, I will not leave your feet unless you forgive me, "Mona said and started sobbing in a high voice. Her real tears were falling on the feet of Pawan Kumar.

"OK, OK, I forgive you. Now, get up and sit on the bed, "he said.

Mona felt as if she got a fresh, a new lease on life, she silently moved towards the bed and sat with her dropping eyes.

"What I feel, you three girls need proper counseling. Debashree and Tapasi, I will talk with you two, later on, you two go out and wait. Let me talk with your friend first," Pawan Kumar said and winked at them, signaled them to leave the room. They left the room leaving Pawan Kumar and Mona alone. Pawan Kumar came nearer to Mona and sat beside her, his body touching her body closely.

"Mona, do you want me to reveal the dirty secrets of yours to your parents?" asked Pawan Kumar.

"No," she replied in a husky voice and nodded her head.

"Then you have to answer my all questions honestly without telling lie. Am I clear to you? "asked Pawan Kumar.

"Yes, Uncle," she replied in a low voice.

"You see, Debashree and Tapasi are like my two daughters. I have nourished them from their childhood. Now, what I understand you have corrupted their minds by inducing them to drink Vodka and sexual activities. Do you admit that you are responsible for this? "he asked.

"Yes Uncle, I am only responsible," she replied.

"Do you always feel horny?" asked Pawan Kumar.

"Yes, Uncle," she replied.

"I do agree, it is natural in the case of young girls. The young girls at this age get horny often. But in your case, getting horny at all times is an exceptional case. May I know the reason behind this?" asked Pawan Kumar.

"I have been watching my parents doing this thing quite a long time, "Mona said.

"Can you tell me exactly when did it happen? "asked Pawan Kumar.

"When I was 15 years old, the first time I watched my parents doing this in their bedroom keeping their door opened, maybe due to oversight in the night. From then it was my daily habit to peep in the keyhole of their bedroom to watch them till now. My parents used to watch a lot of porn movies, so during their absence, I got to watch those movies and became hornier day by day. My papa has a personal cabinet of wine as he is an Army officer. Gradually, at first, due to my curiosity, I would steal some wine for taste but later on, I became accustomed to Vodka which I used to supply to my best friends Tapasi and Debashree," explained Mona.

Pawan Kumar wrapped his left arm on her shoulder and patted her affectionately.

He said, "So far as my questions are concerned, I appreciate that you have replied to me honestly and I am very much pleased with your reply. My dear child, now, I am convinced that there is no fault in your part, you are spoiled only due to circumstances prevailing in your house."

Mona was a little bit relaxed and her nervousness was gone due to the positive response of Pawan Kumar.

"Now dear, tell me how do you fulfill your sexual needs?" asked Pawan Kumar.

"Uncle, I masturbate myself by fingering and sometimes I insert a carrot, "she replied.

"Then your hymn must be broken? "asked Pawan Kumar.

"Yes, one day while I was doing it with carrot, there was slight bleeding, and I understood that my hymn is broken," she replied.

"Do you like boys to do this thing to you? Have you done this thing with any boys?" asked Pawan Kumar.