Donor Uncle in Apartment Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He scribbled his Apartment telephone no and Bank telephone no of his chamber in a piece of paper and handed her.

"Mona, what I understand from the location, your residence is very nearer to my Bank, it is just walkable distance. So, during the absence of your parents, just give me a ring in my chamber's no, preferably in the afternoon, so that I could reach your residence within 10 minutes and we could enjoy ourselves. Next thing, don't tell anything to Debashree and Tapasi what happened between us now," said Pawan Kumar.

They came to the living room, Mona put on her dresses and with a satisfied face, she kissed him on his lips and went outside. Mona found both the girls waiting for her in the corridor.

"Mona, what happened? Why it took more than one hour? "asked Debashree.

"Nothing, Uncle has forgiven me and warned me not to repeat the things in the future. And all the hours, Uncle was counseling me for my betterment. I thank him. Now it is time to leave," she said and at once left the apartment.

Both the girls entered the bedroom of Pawan Kumar.

Debashree asked, "Uncle, what happened?"

Pawan Kumar just grinned and said, "We had a nice fucking."

In the next week, he received frequent calls from Mona in afternoon. Amidst, busy hours of Bank works, Pawan Kumar managed to visit her residence three times and fucked Mona. He did not reveal this fact to both Tapasi and Debashree.

-- -- --

After somedays, in one fine morning, Pawan Kumar was ready for his office then he heard the ringing of the telephone in the living room. Then it stopped, most probably one of the girls might have picked up the cradle. Then he heard the rapid footsteps were coming towards his bedroom. He saw Tapasi was rushing towards him with breathless.

"Uncle, there is good news. My mom wants to speak with you," informed Tapasi.

Pawan Kumar received the cradle. On the other side, Manasi informed him that a male baby was born to her daughter-in-law (Aprajita)in the early morning. Tapasi was dancing with joy as she had become an Aunt.

In one night, Pawan Kumar finished fucking both the girls as per daily routine life.

Then he said to both girls, "Girls, our happy days of fucking are going to end."

"Why?" both of them asked.

He turned towards Debashree, and said, "Your mother is reaching the day after tomorrow from Chennai. She informed me today over the phone."

"Ohhh...shit!" Debashree said, "Why shouldn't she stay back for a few more days in Chennai?"

"No, Debashree, try to understand her situation. Your mom stayed back in Chennai for quite a long time, more than a month just to take care of your elder sister Kakoli and her new born baby. Don't you think it looks improper to stay off your mother quite a long time with Kakoli's In-laws family, "explained Pawan Kumar.

"Yes, "replied Debashree.

"We need not worry. I am thinking about future days. Rupa Aunty is reaching the day after tomorrow, maybe my mom could return after few days from Bangalore, but we have to plan in such a way that despite the presence of my mom and Rupa Aunty here, Uncle could fuck us every day," said Tapasi.

"How is it possible?" asked Debashree.

"We both will tell our mothers that we are preparing for an exam and we need combined study till late of the night which will not be possible if we stay with our mothers in flats. We will insist that we will study together in the study room of Uncle's flat by staying there at night. Then at night, we could sleep with Uncle in his bedroom to get fucked as we are getting fucked by him now. In the early morning, we could go back to our study room so that when our mothers come to Uncle's bedroom to serve him morning coffee and wake him up from the bed, they would find him sleeping alone in bed. They would never doubt the fact that Uncle is fucking us every night, "explained Tapasi.

"Excellent idea! "said Pawan Kumar.

Rupa reached Kolkata with her son Maruti from Chennai. Debashree was also quite happy to see her mom after a long time.

All of them were sitting in the living room. Rupa was telling about Kakoli and her newborn baby.

Debashree was kissing her little brother Maruti.

"You see Mom, Maruti has grown up to a big boy," Debashree said to her mother.

Rupa smiled, and said, "My dear daughter, you have also grown up to a big girl."

"I am seeing some changes in my daughter Debashree, and not only in Debashree but also in Tapasi," said Rupa.

"What changes? "asked Pawan Kumar.

"I think both of them have grown up more, looked more mature, "said Rupa.

When the girls heard it, they bowed down their heads with shyness. In fact, Rupa was right as their boobs had been enlarged and their buttocks were widened.

Pawan Kumar said in his inner self, "Rupa, you have rightly observed your daughter as well as Manasi's daughter. I am fucking them every night as a result every part of their bodies has expanded."

However, Pawan Kumar tackled the situation lightly.

He said, "Come on Rupa, that is your illusion only. After a long time, you are seeing them, further, they are no longer your little kids, they are growing faster every day and you should know that they are 19 years old."

Rupa smiled, and said "Certainly, "then he turned towards the girls and said, "You girls have not troubled anything to your Uncle during my absence?"

Pawan Kumar laughed and said, "No...no. They are the sweetest, obedient, and studious girls. They both are concerned with their studies only. During their vacation, I took them to Digha for a few days so that they could enjoy their vacation there."

"So, nice of you Dada. You are just like a father to them," said Rupa with a smile.

She further said, "From today, I am going to take care of cooking so no need for all of you taking food in the restaurant."

Then Debashree said, "Mom, both of our exams are coming nearer so Tapasi and I have decided to shift ourselves to the study room of Uncle's flat till the exam is over. Both of us will study together late at night. Since there is already a double bed in that room, we both will sleep thereafter our studies."

"No problem, dear. You both can stay there at night. After all, the study is more important than other things. But be ensure that you shouldn't disturb Uncle, "said Rupa.

In the evening, after returning from Bank, Pawan Kumar got himself refreshed by taking bath. Then he went to the living room and saw Maruti was playing. He sat on the sofa. On seeing him, Maruti rushed towards him calling papa...papa. He lifted him, kissed on his cheek, and made him sit on his lap. In the meantime, Rupa entered with a cup of hot coffee and a plate of snacks. Rupa smiled at him seeing Maruti sitting on his lap.

"Maruti's features are exactly photocopy of you, "said Rupa.

"Obviously, Afterall he is my son from you, "replied Pawan Kumar.

"Rupa, although I visited Chennai when you were there but I didn't get any chance to fuck you since you were staying with Kakoli in Nursing Home except few moments with you in the elevator of Nursing Home," he said.

"SSSShhhhhhhhhh!" she signaled him to remain silent with her two fingers on her lips.

"Girls are studying in the front room; they could listen to our conversation. Since I have come now, I am at your disposal," she said in a husky voice and smiled.

Then Rupa sat beside him, and asked, "I understand, you had visited Puri. How is my mother? How is Krishna her adopted son?"

"Both are fine and in good health. Krisha has become a big boy, "replied Pawan Kumar.

"I think my mother has kept a companion with her, 'asked Rupa.

"Yes, her name is Kusum Didi, a nun from a local monastery who is quite helpful and like an elder sister to your mother," replied Pawan Kumar.

"I am very happy to hear this, at least somebody is there to give company to my mother as she was alone, "said Rupa.

Pawan Kumar remembered his glorious fucking days during his short staying at Puri, his random fucking to two elderly women, and making Kusum Didi as his second wife.

"I know the secrets of Kakoli's In-laws family affairs, 'said Rupa.

"What secrets?" Pawan Kumar asked.

"Don't tell me that you don't know anything. Kakoli's sister-in-law, Rimi is already pregnant by some unknown boy. You have become a savior to the family by adopting Rimi as your daughter. You have promised them to bring Rimi with you in her advanced stage. You are like a demi-god to them. Because of you, only Kakoli's position in the family as high as she is your niece," said Rupa.

"How is Rimi?" he asked.

"Now, she has got a big belly, I feel pity for her. She is so tender and young, must be 18 years old and she is pregnant. They are not allowing her to go outside otherwise her friends and their relatives will get to know about her," said Rupa.

"I will bring that girl here, in my flat. Let her deliver the baby, then after my retirement, I will take her and her baby to Himachal Pradesh, to my new home," said Pawan Kumar.

"Do you know, another funny thing I have noticed in Kakoli's In-laws family! At the same time, three members of their family are pregnant. Kakoli's mother-in-law Rakhi Majumdar is pregnant, one of Kakoli's married sister-in-law named Moushumi at Visakhapatnam is pregnant, and the youngest sister-in-law, Rimi is also pregnant. Isn't it funny?" said Rupa.

Pawan Kumar remembered everything. He was the person responsible for the pregnancies of Kakoli's mother-in-law and her two daughters. Long before, he had a pleasure trip with the family to Pondicherry. He fucked Rakhi Majumdar and her two daughters not only at Pondicherry but fucked them randomly at their residence in Chennai also, even he fucked the married daughter Moushumi further in train before she got down at Visakhapatnam while he was returning to Kolkata. Since at the same time, he had fucked them, all of them got pregnant at the same time. Even in his last trips to Visakhapatnam and Chennai a few months back, he had fucked Moushumi, Rakhi, and Rimi although they were pregnant.

In the night, just before going to bed, there was a call for Pawan Kumar. Pawan Kumar picked up the cradle. There was a whisper voice coming from the other side. It was Aprajita, daughter-in-law of Manasi.

"Hello Uncle, it is me, Aprajita. Thank you for giving me a son. He looks exactly like you, "she said.

"After all, he is my son. God may bless you and my son. Thank you for bearing my baby in your womb and safe delivery of him, "replied Pawan Kumar.

-- -- --

It was Sunday morning. The time was 10.30 AM. Pawan Kumar was relaxing in the living room by watching TV. Then he noticed two girls with jeans and tops were ready to go outside. They looked very dazzling with their outfits and their beautiful faces brightened like morning sun as they were getting fucked by Pawan Kumar till late night. Both of them had orgasms two times last night, and that was the effect on their faces.

"Where are you two beauties heading for so early? "asked Pawan Kumar.

"To Beauty Spa, "replied Debashree.

"We are very much careful to maintain our beauties and skins to seduce you always so that you could enjoy our soft skins, "said Tapasi.

Pawan Kumar turned towards Debashree, and asked, "Where is your Mom? I am not seeing her since morning."

"She is still sleeping," replied Debashree.

Now, Rupa being the only woman was doing all the household works including cooking and serving food to them, she must be tired Pawan Kumar thought.

Both the girls went outside. Pawan Kumar locked the entrance grill from inside, and while returning, he entered the flat of Rupa.

Rupa was sleeping so soundly that her breathing didn't even change as he bent her legs at the knee and moved them to the side, rolling her from the waist so she was still on her back with her bottom exposed to him. He shook her and called her name once but she didn't flinch.

Pawan Kumar raised her saree above the waist, she had neither petticoat nor panty beneath it. He could see her crotch area with a patch of thick black bush. He explored her pubic hair and found her vulva. He inserted his two fingers inside in and out for a few minutes.

She came awake quickly and opened her eyes; she grabbed his hand to stop with a surprising look in her eyes.

"What's are you doing? Don't you know that the girls are in the house?" she said.

"Nobody is there, the girls are outside. I have been trying to wake you up for the last 5 minutes but you are like a dead person," said Pawan Kumar.

"Sorry," she panted, wiping her eyes with two hands.

"No, baby," he said, leaning over her, hands on either side of her head, "I'm the one who's sorry. I shouldn't have wakened you up in this manner."

"What time is it? "she said and moved to sit upon the bed.

"It is 10.45 AM and there's still enough time for returning the girls," he told her, stroking her cheek with his hand.

"God damn it, Dada," she said, turning her face away from the touch.

"I know. I'm sorry, love." He trailed his hand down her neck and through the valley between her breasts.

"That's not to say the morning is completely lost," he added quietly, circling one hardening nipple through the lace of her bra with his finger, "You know I can get a lot done in half an hour."

She glanced at him a seductive look and said, "Do you know, how much I am craving for you? But in presence of two girls, I have suppressed my urges and wants."

"I know," he assured her, using his calming voice.

"And it's been so fucking long," Her voice trembled on the last word.

He felt just as whiny as she sounded.

Tears formed in the corners of her eyes, "I don't want just half an hour."

He could see how badly she needed it. He'd been feeling prickly lately as well. They hadn't had any real playtime in too long—not since months earlier when she went to Chennai, he'd laid her on the train when he was accompanying her to Chennai. The excitement of a few stolen moments combined with having her tied up in Chennai turned out to be too much. Now, both of them were feeling like a couple of eager teenagers after a long time.

He nipped at her bottom lip, kissed it, tasted it with his tongue, and said, "I'll make it up to you, I promise."

He sat back on his haunches and swung one of her legs over his lap so he was seated between them.

"When?" she demanded, gripping his hair when he went up on all fours over her.

"Soon," he promised, biting and kissing at her upper lip in turn.

"I want it now, "she demanded.

He cut her off by taking her mouth, sinking his tongue in deep and making her groan. He knew exactly what she was going to say now. She started to drag her right heel up his calf as she raised her leg, but he put his hand on her knee and very gently pushed it back down. He straightened above her. Her eyelids drifted open most of the way, her eyes met him as he continued to trail his hand down the length of her body. She rose toward him and he gave her another possessive kiss. God, he wanted to devour her. He let her go suddenly and rose to standing on his knees, making small circles around her bellybutton, trailing lower to stroke the mound of her sex. The sight of her lying there spread open for him had his cock straining, standing straight up, aching.

Rupa flinched, her lush mouth fell open and she gasped when Pawan Kumar tapped the end of the tips of his fingers against the sweet flesh over her clit. He tapped her very gently at first, slowly increasing the pressure until he gave her one sharp flick that had her back arching off the bed. His dick jerked in response to the long moan that slid out of her throat when he did it a second time.

"Take off your bra," he told her, stroking his hand down the inside of her thigh.

She popped the hook on her bra and slid the straps down her arms and he ignored the self-satisfied look on her face as the sight of her tits distracted him. Around seven years total together and they never failed to distract him. They were amazing and she knew it.

For good measure, he flicked each of her tightly peaked nipples with his hand, back and forth a couple of times each.

She clutched the sheet beneath her in her fists and groaned out a lusty sound, "Yes."

Pawan Kumar stepped off the foot of the bed and ordered her to take off her saree. Her hips came up as she wriggled them over her ass, then her legs went straight up in the air, giving him a tantalizing peek at her pussy. She spread her legs wide.

He gripped her legs behind the knees and pulled, flipped her onto her stomach fast enough.

Rupa let out a little moan of surprise, "Weeeeee."

She put her knees on the floor so she was bent over the foot of the bed.

"Hands above your head," he ordered quietly, standing directly behind her, gathering her hair and brushing it to one side so he could see her face.

She did as he told her, her breath coming quick and fast as she turned her head, eyes closed, and lay on the bed to wait.

He stood with his legs on either side of hers, knees braced on the edge of the mattress for support, and bent over her. She wriggled and sighed as he nipped gently at her earlobe, neck, and shoulder, while the hand not holding his weight stroked that warm flesh on her ass.

"Let's see how ready you are," he whispered, sliding his fingers between her legs.

She moaned as he stroked her soaking wet slit. "I'm ready, Dada," she said.

"I can tell," he said after founding the swollen nub of her clit and circled her slowly.

Her mouth, still stained bright red, opened and her breath came in shorter, panting gasps.

"How close are you, baby?" he asked, deepening the pressure slightly.

Her whole body shuddered with the change and she whispered, "So close." in a shaky breath.

He slipped his hand under her head for support as he lifted and took a long, deep pull from her mouth.

She broke the kiss first, "Please, Dada, Fuck me now. I need it."

"Yes, Rupa," he said and kissed her lightly, electricity singing along his spine, pooling at the base and humming through his balls.

"Legs together," he told her, his knees on either side of her legs as he knelt behind her.

"Oh god yes," she moaned as he slipped the head of his cock inside her.

She was so tight with her legs together and the muscles of her pussy contracting around him. He gripped her hips and pushed inside her in short pulsing strokes, heat rolling through his entire body from where they were finally connected and sweat prickling over his skin. His teeth ground together at the strangled sound she made when he dug his fingers into her hipbones and buried himself to the root.

He fucked blindly, wild and out of control, their bodies slapping together as she pushed back against him just as hard as he was shoving into her. She bit the sheet and a long, lusty moan rolled out of her as she came, throbbing around him. He kept pounding against her until his vision went dark and his orgasm ripped from his body, his hips snapping until his whole body seized with it.

And then he was lying over her back, desperately trying to catch his breath. He knew full well he was making it hard for her to catch her own with his weight on her, but he couldn't move. When he regained control of himself, he lifted his head and raised his body slightly.

Still mostly hard and buried inside her, he kissed her shoulder and looked down at her.

"I know that wasn't quite what you were hoping for," he teased, pressing his lips to her shoulder.

Her lips twitched and she shrugged. "It'll do, I suppose," she said, opening her eyes and sliding him a look.

He sank his teeth into her and gave her a gentle swat on the thigh.

Her body shook them both when she giggled and said, "Thank you, Dada, may I have another?"

At that moment, they heard the calling ball, the girls had returned.