Donor Uncle in Apartment Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I like the boys and I also want that some boy should do it to me, "she said.

Pawan Kumar was already convinced that she was a virgin although she had lesbian experiences with Debashree and Tapasi. Her responses all indicated that she hadn't been with a man before, but she had pleasured herself through the tongues of Debashree and Tapasi and was masturbating frequently through her fingers and carrot. Surely, she was enjoying her sex in this way.

In the meantime, Mona felt the touch of the hand of Pawan Kumar which was extended above her left shoulder on her left boob above the towel. Her whole body shivered as it was the first touch of a male person on her body. She thought it unintentional of Uncle.

"Since you like the boys, the opposite sex then what prompted you to do all this with Debashree and Tapasi? Don't you know this is unnatural? "he asked.

"Yes, I know this but we three were doing this for time pass and for fun sake to fulfill our sexual needs, "she replied.

Then Pawan Kumar slowly started massaging her left boob above the towel.

Pawan Kumar said, "Now listen to me carefully. If the girls do themselves continuously in this manner then they become lesbians and they will have no interest in male persons. It becomes a psychological disease and the marital life would be spoiled. God has created two opposite sex of human beings, male and female so that both will have an attraction to each other sexually and pleasure themselves. There are two purposes of God in this matter. First both the male and female should enjoy sexually and secondly it would help for procreation for their next generation."

Mona could feel his hand on her boob but she didn't want to evade his hand from her boob rather she was letting him continue as she was feeling a strange sensation throughout her body. Pawan Kumar also felt her nipple getting harder above the towel.

"My dear child, do you mind if I kiss you? "asked Pawan Kumar.

"You can," she replied in a soft voice.

Rubbing her left boob, Pawan Kumar turned his face towards Mona's face. Her eyes were closed. He first kissed on her forehead, then on both sides of her cheeks, then on eyelids of her two closed eyes, then his lips came near to her lips. Pawan Kumar could feel the hot breaths coming from her nostrils and two petals of her lips were trembling in anticipation of something as if inviting to open the petals. Without wasting his time, he locked his lips on her lips and started smooching. His tongue licked the two petals and made them wet with his saliva. Her whole body was trembling and she was panting in a low voice. While smooching her, he felt that her lips were opened slightly due to sexual thrill, and Pawan Kumar got a chance to probe his tongue immediately inside her mouth.

Ohhh...God, it was something strange sensation Mona felt as it was her first experience when she felt his tongue inside her mouth sucking her tongue. Ohhh...she could taste his saliva. Spontaneously, her tongue also started sucking his tongue. Then both of them withdrew each other's mouth.

"Since you want to do it with a boy, do you want me to teach you, I mean Do you want me to train you properly how to do it?" asked Pawan Kumar.

Mona didn't reply, simply she nodded her head with consent.

"Now, my little Mona, just stand up in front of me," commanded Pawan Kumar.

Mona got up from the bed and looking nervous, she stood a few meters away, her eyes not meeting his gaze. Pawan Kumar glanced towards her. The towel draped across from her shoulder covering her boobs up to above the knees. She grabbed the upper portion of the towel above the boobs with her right hand carefully not to let the towel slip from her body Through the towel Pawan Kumar could see that outline of her breasts were every bit as magnificent as he had hoped.

"I think, you are getting nervous. Let me help you to get rid of the tension," he said and prepared two pegs of Vodka.

"Take this, and don't be shy in front of me, now we are friends," said Pawan Kumar and handed her the glass.

With a bit of hesitation, she accepted the glass. They both consumed two pegs of Vodka without any conversation between them.

"Let the towel go, sweetheart, "he softened his voice.

He was surprised at the huskiness of his voice. Taking a deep breath, which pressed her nipples tantalizingly against the material for a brief second, she let go the end of the garment and let it slip to the floor. With a touch of defiance, she raised her head and gazed back at him.

Pawan Kumar had prepared himself for the sight of her naked breasts. Her boobs were simply magnificent. Proudly defying every law of gravity, they sat on her ribcage, firm, and tip-tilted, like offerings to the gods. Her nipples weren't dark as he'd expected, but a beautiful tawny color. He forced his eyes downward to her stomach, the small hollow of her navel, where he wanted to bury his tongue. She tried to cross her legs to conceal her jet-black pubic curls from him, but she was only partially successful. He would always like pubic hair on a woman in years, and he found the sight oddly arousing. He liked the women he slept with bushy pubic hairs; he would get fiercely aroused by a woman with a full thatch of pubic hair. The sight of Mona's silky black hairs made the blood rush to his cock with such a fury, it left him light-headed. Yet, though his sudden erection was painful, he surprisingly didn't feel the need to attack her like a rabid beast.

He wanted to press sweet, soft kisses against her trembling wide mouth and reassure her that all would be well. He wanted to make gentle, tender love to her...even stranger because he always fucked women. Fucked them hard as they would scream his name and would tell him how brilliant a lover he was, how big and sweet and hard his cock was, and how tasty his cum...all in anticipation of the expensive trinket he would later give them. She was awakening needs in him that was alien. It was worrying and exhilarating.

"Come here to me," he commanded softly.

He could have gone to her and swept her off her feet, but he wanted her to feel some measure of control, to consciously bridge the gap between them. She walked slowly over to him, her breasts and hips swaying rhythmically with each step. All at once, he understood why men in ancient times worshipped Rubenesque women. The movement of her hips was as old as time itself—and far sexier to him than the practiced sashaying walk of supermodels on catwalks. Her hips looked capable of bearing his big cock naturally and effortlessly.

He slid his hands up her goose-bumped arms to warm them as she finally drew close enough for him to touch her.

"Don't be afraid of me, sweetheart. I promise I won't hurt you, "he said.

"Just tell me when did you have your last period? "he asked.

Mona told him the date and he calculated the days. He was relaxed that she was in a safe period and there would be no harm if he would ejaculate inside her pussy.

He would, of course, when he would take her virginity, but he would try to do so as painlessly as possible. She raised her chin and gazed up at him, her eyes were so frightening like a deer that his heart clenched. Cupping her breasts, he held her gaze as he thumbed her nipples. The breasts had been implanted in such a way which had moved unnaturally and separated from the breast tissue when molded. Hers were beautifully solid masses and molded to perfection, the nipples peaking magnificently at his touch.

"Mmm," she moaned.

Her eyes softened and then closed in ecstasy as he applied a firmer touch.

"Don't close your eyes, sweetheart," he whispered.

She obeyed him instantly, her eyes looking dazed as he continued to tease her nipples.

"Have you let another man touch these?" he asked.

His hands tightened on her flesh at the thought.

"No," she denied.

Her dazed eyes meeting his squarely. God, it was such a rush to watch her come undone by the simple touch of his fingers.

"You like this?" He pressed them a little more firmly.

"Yes-ss," she moaned.

"And this? "he said and bent, took a nipple into his mouth and teased it with his tongue and teeth. "Oh. Oh. Yes. Please, don't stop! "she moaned.

Her hand came up to cradle his head as he pulled the nipple deeper into his mouth and sucked on it. Her moans grew louder as he pulled and nipped. He must be the first man to ever touch her breasts—unless she had the world's most sensitive nipples. He had never seen a girl react so strongly to a little nipple sucking and teasing, not even Debashree and Tapasi. She pressed her hips against him. Swinging her up in his arms he placed her in the middle of the bed.

He needed to be comfortable for all he wanted to do to her as she was a virgin and it was her first fucking. She stared at him when he bent and laid her against the softness of the high-quality cotton sheet on the bed.

"Relax, sweetheart. We need to be comfortable so I can pleasure you. I will give you so much you'll forget your name," he promised.

Quickly stripping down to his boxers, he lay down beside her and kissed her closed lips softly.

"Just tell me if I do anything that hurts, "he said to her.

She parted her lips as he drew away and Pawan Kumar immediately accepted the invitation, plunging his tongue into her mouth as he brought his hand up to cover her left breast.

"You have the sexiest breasts I've ever seen," he groaned as he broke the kiss to watch as her nipple responded readily to his handling.

He plucked it very carefully as a Gardener used to pluck the flowers in the garden.

"So beautiful and so responsive, "he muttered.

He could probably make her come by just playing with her nipples, he thought, and wet his fingers. Then he increased the pressure until she was gasping.

"Tell me what you're feeling, sweetheart. Tell me if you want more or less...harder or softer, "he asked.

That was all the warning he gave her before he bent his head and fastened his lips tight on her right nipple.

"Oh God, Uncle, that feels so good! "she again panted.

He synchronized the tweaking of his fingers and the tugging of his lips, knowing that it would feel to her that she had a pair of lips on each nipple. He almost smiled when he increased the intensity and she lifted her hips off the bed and began circling them. Rather than let up, Pawan Kumar turned up the intensity into a notch and involuntarily she lifted her hands to the junction of her thighs. He watched avidly waiting to see her plunge one or two of her slim fingers into her pussy and soothe the ache he was creating there. He noticed her hand hovered above her groin for a few moments before she started to clench and unclench her fist.

"Finger yourself," he instructed, abandoning her nipple only to say the words and reattaching his lips.

Perhaps she was too shy to do it in his presence.

"Finger by me?" the uncertainty in her voice raised a blush staining her cheeks.

Pawan Kumar had thought his erection was fuller than it had ever been before—full enough to burst the skin—but it got even harder at the thought that Mona was not only virginal, she was untouched by a man.

His big erection pressed into her, feeling much longer than it had looked before.

"Go sit on the bed," he commanded.

She looked at it. The giant cock bobbed up and down in front of him, its velvet pink head broader than even the thick shaft. A shiver ran through Mona at the thought of having it inside her. Mona wasn't frightened...well, not exactly.

"Did you like me sucking on your nipples earlier? "he asked.

"Yes," Mona whispered, "God, yes!"

"Then take your pleasure," he invited, leaning his head back onto the pillow and opening his lips slightly.

Mona had to put her nipple into his mouth? Like she was feeding a baby? She cupped his face and kissed him tentatively. His tongue surged into her mouth and he took command of the kiss. They kissed until they were breathless.

"Would you prefer the room to be in darkness?" he asked.

"Yes, but how? "she asked.

"Press the white button attached to the electric wire near the bedside table," he instructed.

Mona did as instruct and the room started to get dim although it was still bright sunshine outside. Mona stood up and leaned over to kiss him. When his lips left her to cover the nipple, she would place within easy reach of them, she cupped his head and held him to her. This time he didn't tease her nipple. He used his tongue and his teeth, hard. Soon she had to pull away and give him her other nipple. In moments she was gasping like she'd run a marathon.

"Now sit on my face and let me tongue you, baby. "Pawan Kumar said.

Mona hesitated and he reminded her, "I can't see you, my sweet."

Mona tried to position herself without squashing him, placing her knees on the bed and calves along his arms. She eased herself down gingerly but immediately sprang up when his tongue laved her.

"Mmm, so wet. Stretch your legs out further, "he commanded.

Mona did it without thinking and found her feet clasped in his hands on either side.

"Now, hold still while I eat your pussy!" Pawan Kumar said.

Trapped, Mona could only close her eyes tight and bite her lips to stop herself screaming as he ate her. Then she jumped and opened her eyes in surprise as she felt the tip of his tongue inside her cunt. The room which had seemed pitch black minutes ago was much lighter now that her eyes had accustomed themselves to the darkness. Standing at full attention right in front of her face was Pawan Kumar's penis. Unable to help herself, she reached out and grasped it as she bounced herself about an inch or so, off and on his tongue.

Pawan Kumar's exhaled breath tickled her as she curled her hand around his thickness and moved it up and down.

"Ye...rrgg...ggrr..." Pawan Kumar gave a series of grunts as he tried to keep his tongue still and groan at the same time.

Feeling suddenly wicked, Mona leaned forward and licked the head of his erection. Pawan Kumar stilled in surprise for a moment and then he moved his hands up her chin and pulled her legs further apart. Then his tongue touched a part of her that would have catapulted her up in the air if he wasn't holding her still. For a moment she couldn't pinpoint the source and then she realized that he was tonguing her...her bottom hole! Oh God, he probably couldn't see what he was doing in the dark!

"No, Uncle!" she tried to wriggle away and tilted herself upwards so that his tongue was back in the right place.

"Yes, Mona," he jeered.

And then he stabbed at it several times more before warning, "I'm going to fuck this little hole, too!" Her mouth opened, but instead of the righteous indignation she planned to utter at his lewd suggestion, a loud moan filled the air around them as the tip of his tongue penetrated the tight ring of muscles at her rear. Suddenly Mona found the strength to jerk her legs free and ride his face, rubbing herself against him from the nub of her clitoris to the sensitive little nerve endings around her bottom.

"You're ready to ride your stallion, sweetheart, "said he.

Pawan Kumar turned his head to the side as her movement became uncoordinated and uncontrollable. Undeterred she tried to create some friction with the side of his head, but the neat ears she had admired while cradling his head at her breast didn't generate much. Why couldn't he have ears like Spock! It took another second for his words to register,

"Sit on my cock, sweetheart, and let me scratch that itch for you, "he said.

Frustrated to the point of madness, Mona turned and scooted down his body until she felt his erection bump her. She grasped it, placed it at her slippery entrance, and tried to sit on it.

"I can't," Mona said, it felt like she was trying to fit the tip of a baseball bat into a pen holder.

"Of course, you can," Pawan Kumar gritted, his teeth gleaming in the soft light, "Sit up straighter and then come down on it."

"Uncle, I don't think I can do this." She said and sat up and tried once and then again.

Pawan Kumar twisted his hips on her second attempt and what felt like the entire head of his erection lodged itself within her.

"Ow! Ow!" "Finish the job, sweetheart. "Pawan Kumar moaned.

"I can't, "again Mona said.

It was like being stuck on top of a. wild horse, she was scared to ride it and equally scared to dismount. "Hold still, "said Pawan Kumar.

Before Mona could take a breath, he slammed his hips upwards once, twice, three times, and surged right up inside her.

"Stop, Uncle!" she pleaded, worried if he went any further, he would damage something.

"It's all in, sweetheart, sit still for a minute, sweety, and let yourself stretch around me," he said.

The sharp pain had already disappeared leaving a dull ache on her and the feeling that they were fused together. Mona wiggled her hips trying to ease the feeling of tightness and a bolt of sensation shot through her. She did it again...and again.

"That's it, sweetheart. Ride your stallion. Ride him hard, "panted Pawan Kumar.

"When did you have your last periods?" he asked.

Mona said the date. Pawan Kumar calculated the days.

Then he said, "You are in a safe period."

Mona couldn't understand the meaning of his words.

As Mona started to move up and down on him, he raised his hips off the bed, surprising her with his strength, and thrust his full length inside her on each of her downward strokes. Though Mona was on top and he was on the bed under her, he seemed to be the one in control. He groaned as she started to move faster and she realized that she did have some control. Mona squeezed her inner muscles around him on her next downward stroke and he groaned again in response. Mona liked having him at her mercy she realized and though it caused her pain to keep her muscles clenched around him, she kept it up as he tossed his head from side to side on the pillow.

An ache started at her center and quickly intensified. Mona screamed out and the world went black as her orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks.

"Yes, come, sweetheart," Pawan Kumar's amused voice seemed to come from miles apart. She might have imagined his next words, "Incredible!

Pawan Kumar groaned, stiffened, and squirted a thick, plentiful stream of cum deep inside Mona as she came and then collapsed onto him. The sex had been mind-blowing, Mona was something special. She responded to every touch, every caress. She was a joy to fuck. And the way her little asshole had given away sweetly to his probing tongue! he needed to explore that further.

As soon as she recovered and freed him. Pawan Kumar chuckled and relaxed his arms in the restraints. He had never given a woman this kind of control before and doubted that he ever would, but it was important for Monaa to have felt in control, to have initiated the taking of her virginity. Or for her to have had that illusion, anyway. It had been almost impossible, he had thrust and lodged the bulbous head of his cock within her on his first stroke and then forcefully buried the thick shaft quickly without allowing for her tightness. Nine inches were by no means ordinary, but even some experienced women had whimpered and begged for mercy when Pawan Kumar's thickness had penetrated them, spreading their pussy walls too wide apart for comfort. Though she had remained snug and tight around him during the onslaught, as she did even now as he twitched to life insider her, his little Mona had taken it all. His little Mona seemed to have a high tolerance for pain and was putty in his hands. His little Mona had been sweetly submissive.

"Where is your house?" he asked.

Mona gave the exact location of her residence, house no, lane no, and telephone no which he noted carefully in a paper.