Don't! Ch. 02

Story Info
A Seedy encounter with her Stepbrother.
1.5k words
4.37
9.6k
9
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/13/2024
Created 03/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two

Dina managed to avoid Freddie for the next few days.

She never left her bedroom unless she knew exactly where he was and where her mum and Tom were.

She got up and was dressed when she heard Tom come out of the bedroom and made sure to meet him on the landing with a sleepy, "Good morning."

They had breakfast together and then left the house together every morning and then she would sit in the cafe across the road from work and spend a leisurely hour sipping coffee and playing on her phone.

Going to work an hour earlier just to avoid being alone with her Stepbrother, she thought she could escape his wrath.... but she knew she was only delaying the inevitable.

It was a long week with her earlier start each morning, but she was still not glad for the weekend.

She had tried to arrange a sleepover with her friend Denise, but she was busy this weekend.

Dina travelled home from work on the Friday evening with sense of foreboding.

Tom's car was not in the driveway yet... but her mum should still be around.

Dina knew that to avoid Freddie she would have to lock herself in her bedroom for the weekend and only nip out if either of the parents were upstairs. She had even brought herself tons of snacks and two large bottles of pop.

She entered the house with a heavy beating heart and was met by silence.

Peering around and keeping her ears sharp, she slipped her coat off and headed for the stairs.

She ran up and dashed into her room to lock the door and gasped a sigh of relief.

She set out her snacks and drinks, and then slipped out of her work trousers and blouse and pulled on a light dress.

She walked across to the window and gazed out feeling like a prisoner in her own home.

She heard the floorboards creak outside her bedroom and looked over her shoulder in alarm.

It creaked again and then there was silence.

Moments later she heard voices downstairs and thought, her mum must be down there.

It was a good opportunity to nip down and fix a meal.

She glided across the room and pulled her door open to run lightly down the stairs.

The curtains had been drawn and the living room was in darkness -- and the television was on in the corner, hence the voices.

Dina froze on the third from the bottom stair and started to turn back.

Freddie appeared from nowhere and grabbed her wrist to pull her the rest of the way down and straight into his strong arms.

"Gotcha!" he crowed loudly.

"What... what are you doing? Mum, mum are you there!"

"Nope she's not!" he cooed against her cheek. "Pops took her out for an early meal and then they are going for a double bill at the movie stadium... won't be back before midnight, according to him!"

Her eyes flew to the clock on the wall. It was only five thirty! She was here with 'him' for hours.

"Now you remember what we said..."

"What," she snivelled in defeat.

"I won't fuck you with my big fat dick -- if you do as you are told."

"Please... don't," she whimpered.

His grinned excitedly. "I love it when you beg me!"

He pulled her into the living room and then released her.

"Now... Strip!"

He pulled his own top off and his other clothes quickly followed and then he sat rubbing his dick as he watched her.

"Come on... I'm waiting."

She gave a little snivel and then pulled her dress up and over her head.

Freddie grinned and he rubbed his dick again.

"And the rest."

She only had bra and knickers on and with another sniff she removed them as well.

"Now just stand there for a minute and let me get a good look at you... yes you have right big tits on you, don't you, and those nipples of yours are meant to be chewed on!"

"Please... Don't!"

He laughed and reached up to grab her and pull her down.

"Now then the first thing we need to sort is you nasty snidey comment the other night."

"What?"

"I'm going to spank you -- good and hard."

"What... oh no... no please... don't!"

He sniggered as he forced her over his bare legs and rubbed at her quivering cheeks.

Dina tried to struggle, and he leaned over her to hiss.

"Are you refusing?"

She froze and gave a little sob as she felt his big hard dick twitch against her flesh.

"Good now then I don't want to hear any other words other than your counting out my ten slaps and a thank you sir, might help appease me a little."

"Please... oh please... don't!"

He landed a loud slap and her head shot up.

SMACK!

"Ow oohhh ow!"

"Now let's start this again and I don't want to hear anything other than what I said... do you understand?"

She gave a little sob and then nodded.

"Good now..."

SMACK!

"O.... one.... thank you, sir!"

"Good little tart!" he rubbed her bum cheek hard and then suddenly.

SMACK!

"O... Two... thank you sir!"

He rubbed again and then lifted his hand.

Dina snivelled and tensed.

SMACK!

"U... Three... thank you sir!"

SMACK!

"O... Four... thank you sir!" she sobbed.

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

The next three came so quick that the burn was that much keener, and she gulped a breath of pain,

"Five... six... seven... thank you sir!"

SMACK!

SMACK!

"Oo...Eight... nine... thank you sir!"

He rubbed her hot cheeks with a heavy hard hand, savouring the moment of the last slap.

SMACK!

"TEN!" She shrieked. "Thank you, sir!"

He held her down and rubbed her cheeks with a hard heavy hand.

"Now have you learnt your lesson?" she snivelled and nodded.

"Good." he lifted his hand and landed a heavy Slap!

She flinched and hesitated and then, "Thank you, sir."

"Good... now on your knees... in front of me... now!"

She got off his lap and dropped down onto the carpet.

"Hands behind your back."

She did that and he reached out to fondle her boobs.

"Right... now then lessons learned... do as I say... don't talk back... and do not, absolutely do not try and lock yourself away from me again... don't try to avoid or evade me... cos my pretty little slut... my tarty little stepsister... I will always get you and I will make you pay!"

She snivelled and then nodded.

"Good... now get my dick in your grotty little hands and suck it - suck it hard!"

She hesitated again and then sat up a little and leaned forward.

Freddie thought he might cum too soon as her little mouth took him in and began to suck.

He grabbed her ponytail and dug his fingers into her scalp.

"Yes... yes... just like that!"

She sucked harder - eager to get it over with, and she put her hand underneath and cupped his balls, as she sucked and then tickled the end with her tongue.

Freddie lurched forward and held her head where it was as he ejaculated straight into her mouth.

Dina coughed and choked and heaved her way through it, until finally he let her go and slumped back.

She wiped her mouth and spat his cum out.

"Don't you like my cum?"

She froze for a moment, and then looked at him anxiously.

"Yes... yes I like it... there was just so much of it."

He fondled his dick as he watched her and smirked at her.

"Stand up," he whispered, "Stand up and turned around, put your hands up over your head and keep turning so that I can get a good look at all of you."

His dick twitched as she immediately got to her feet and began to slowly twirl with her arms up over her head.

'Ohhh the power!' he though as his dick twitched again.

He could see the fading red of her ass cheeks and her nipples were just begging for a chewing.

"Come here," he whispered again. "Come and lie on the sofa... I want to touch you and taste you and chew on your tits again.

"Please," she whispered back. "Please don't"

His eyes narrowed. "Are you resisting me!"

"....No."

He moved over a bit, and she slid past him to lie on the sofa.

Freddie moved so that he was lying on top of her and forced himself between her legs, and then moved to the side so that he wasn't quite crushing her, but she could not move either.

His head went down, and she felt the first pull and pain as his lips pulled her nipple and then his teeth did a little chewing suckle motion.

The pleasure pain was new to her, and as he rubbed against her pussy with his growing dick, she could feel her fluids run.

She was becoming aroused she realised with horror.

Any moment now....

"Ooooohhh.... ooohhhhh....ahhhhhh!" she squirmed through her very loud orgasm, and Freddie lifted himself up.

"Dear me, you dirty little slut -- I'm soaking wet from all your cum!"