Don't! Ch. 03

Story Info
A Seedy encounter with her Stepbrother.
1.3k words
4.39
8.5k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/13/2024
Created 03/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter three

Freddie got up off the sofa and dragged her up too.

"Look at us!" he complained in mock disgust.

"We're both soaked in your cum."

"I'm sorry," Dina sniffed, in embarrassment. "I didn't mean to!"

"Well, there's nothing for it," he sighed, and then looked at her sternly. "Pick up our stuff."

She bent to pick up their clothes, and he couldn't resist.

SMACK!

"Ouch!" she yelped and then quickly. "Thank you, sir!"

He sniggered as she stood up with her arms full of clothes.

"Come on then upstairs, lets drop this lot of in your room."

"What.... what are you going to do?" She asked nervously.

"Just do as you are told, Dina... or you will be sorry!"

She was painfully aware of him following close behind as she climbed the stairs. She could feel his hot breath on her naked flesh.

She dropped the clothes onto her bedroom floor and then Freddie grabbed her before she could step fully into the room.

"Right this way -- little step-sis!"

He half marched half dragged her to the bathroom.

"We are going to take a shower, and you will make sure we are both clean."

The shower cubicle wasn't that big, and so they were squeezed together tight, as the warm water rushed over them.

Dina gasped and gurgled for a moment, and Freddie ran his fingers through his hair a couple of times.

He picked up the sponge and handed it to her with a pointed look, and so she obediently soaped her sponge and began to first wash him.

She started with his chest, and then his arms and then she saw to his thighs and his shins, bending to reach his lower limbs.

"Can you turn around... please."

He grunted and turned his back.

She started with his shoulders, and then down his back; and then she glided over his bum cheeks, noting how firm they were as she passed by.

She bent to do his thigh's and then his calves, and then she stood up again.

The water rushed over them as he turned back to her.

"Forgetting something?" he asked suddenly as she hesitated.

She blushed and then looked to the big hard purple headed monster.

"You do want it nice and clean for the next time you need to suck it?"

With a little sniff, she curled her fingers around his dick and then very slowly and very carefully she ran the soapy sponge along his shaft and then underneath to gently soap his balls.

Freddie was breathing heavily by then.

"You're turn!" he grunted, watching her with glittering eyes.

She began washing herself, trying to not look at his big fat erection, but even though she didn't look, she couldn't not feel how it was digging into her however she moved.

She soaped her breast and gave a little squeal when his hands came round to rub the soap over her nipples.

"Nice, and clean for my next chewing!" he murmured into her ear.

"Please," she gurgled. "Please don't,"

He slapped her butt, with a splash and a SMACK!

"Ow oooh,"

SMACK! Splash

"Thank you, oh thank you sir!" she spluttered.

"Good little tart," he muttered into her ear.

He turned the shower off and she assumed that she was good to get out.

"Stand still, while I dry you off!" he commanded wrapping a towel around his hips and then turning to her with another towel.

"Arm's up and legs spread -- so I can get to all of you."

He took his time, as he lingered over her nipples rubbing them until they were hard and throbbing, and then he squatted down to rub up her inner thighs until her reached her leaking pussy.

Suddenly he grabbed her thighs and pushed his face between her legs, to lick her pussy juices.

"Oh! Oohh.... ohhh!"

He stood up and looked at her smugly. "I thought you might like that!"

He dropped his towel to the floor, to reveal his big fat dick, hard and ready.

"On your knees."

"What?"

He grinned tightly at her.

"If you take care of me, then I might take care of you... so on your knees."

Her pussy was still humming from his unexpected touch, and she dropped to her knees, and gripped his dick.

She swirled her tongue around it glancing up at him as she did.

Yes, he liked that!

She rubbed his shaft as she swirled her tongue again, and his grunt and sigh were her response.

Yes, he really liked that!

"Put it in your mouth!" he grunted, as he grabbed a fistful of her hair. "Put it in your mouth and suck... cup my balls, like you did before and suck!"

As her lips circled and then she drew him in, Freddie bucked his hips, forcing it to the back of her throat.

Dina gagged, and her eyes filled with tears as she pulled back, and he immediately bucked again.

Freddie was armed and ready and it didn't take too much.

A little flick of her tongue as he withdrew his dick, and just as he was about to thrust, she reached under to cup his balls, and lightly dig her fingers in.

"Whoa.... woooo... yes girl just like that!"

He bucked hard and forced his dick to the back of her throat, and she felt the throb and pump as his cum washed her tonsils, and then shot down her throat.

She could not spit it out, or even swallow, it just went straight down... she didn't even get the chance to taste him.

Dina fell back coughing slightly and wiping her mouth, as her eyes watered, and Freddie fell back against the wall, catching his breath.

He lifted his brow and smiled a little. "Damn it Dina, where did you learn to do that so well?"

She blushed and looked away, refusing to answer him.

He held out his hand and pulled her to her feet. "All right into your bedroom. On your bed, spread eagle."

He marched her across the landing and into her room.

She lay down and stretched her arms up as she spread her legs.

"What... what are you going... oh ooh!"

His head was between her legs, and he was sucking! Sucking on her pussy!"

Her stomach began to tighten, and she knew she would orgasm if he kept doing that, but it just felt so good!

Her arms began to drift down, and he paused to glare at her.

"Do you want a spanking?"

The tightening in her stomach pulled and she felt a jolt, even as she put her arms back up quickly.

"What... oh no... please don't... please don't... don't stop!"

He grinned evilly.

"You like it?"

"Y.... yes I like it a lot -- don't stop!"

"You want me to keep doing it?"

"Yes... oh yes!"

He licked and sucked again and then stopped to look up at her again, and she had that sickly jolt again.

"What's it worth to you... for me to carry on?"

She could feel her stomach pulling, her orgasm was dying before it could flourish.

"Anything!" She cried desperately. "I'll do whatever you want just.... don't stop!"

He sniggered and his head dipped down again, to renew his licking slurping sucking.

She felt his thick finger join his mouth and he pushed two fingers into her. She closed her eyes and her hands drifted into his hair to pull it tightly.

"One, day..." he mumbled. "One day I am going to fuck you good!"

"Oohh Freddie.... Freddie my per... perfectly... per... pervy stepbrother!"

Her orgasm, continued to build, and as she closed her eyes and dug her fingers deeper into his hair, she opened her mouth suddenly and then she let out a scream, of delight, that really should have had the police thumping on the door.

"Gees Dina, we really are going to have to gag you in future!"