Don't Cum, It's Dirty! Pt. 02

Story Info
She creates a new system to manage his needs.
3.2k words
4.16
24.4k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RubenRail
RubenRail
84 Followers

// This story is a continuation of my first story, which was originally intended as a standalone. I would like to thank everyone who commented with kind and encouraging words on the first one. I am keeping with my slightly unusual style as many people seemed to enjoy it, but I welcome constructive criticism! I now have lots of ideas for this couple, so I plan to write more, hope you enjoy part 2! //

// In the first part, she denies him cruelly after a week of teasing. This part begins the morning after. //

SUNDAY

She pushed him a bit too far last night, she knows it, but it felt so great! She looks over at him, he sleeps deeply now, his aching balls having kept him awake long into the night. She herself feels well-rested. She gets up and goes to the shower to wash away the stale sweat of yesterday's lovemaking. The hot water runs down her naked body.

She decides that if things are to continue this way. If she is going to continue denying him, stopping him from leaking his awful cum day after day, she needs some kind of system to manage him. She ponders this as she rubs soap under her armpits and between her legs, and after a few minutes, she knows exactly what to do.

She steps out of the shower and dries herself, her hair is a damp mess, but she will have to deal with it later! She opens the curtains of the bedroom, bathing the room in the pale morning light and she climbs back into bed with him. It's warm under the covers.

He wakes to the sensation of her soft body against his, and her hand slowly massaging his genitals. Within seconds his penis is erect and the ache in his balls from last night returns. He groans. She grins and opens her mouth in mock surprise. "Oh my!"

Her voice is clear and affectionate, "What do we have here?" She feels his erection. "Good morning my love, did you sleep well?" Her left breast is crushed against his chest. She grips his penis and begins moving up and down methodically.

"I know last night was really hard, thank you so much for not spoiling it for me," she says lovingly.

"I try to keep you happy my love, I really do!"

"I know hun, and you're doing so great! So I've decided to make things easier for you."

"Really?" he asks hopefully.

"I've decided to give you at least some release on Sundays and Wednesdays to keep you from getting too overwhelmed? Does that sound nice hun?"

"Yes, yes!"

He is so desperate from last night that he is already getting close, she slows her movements even more. She starts stroking his chest with her free hand.

"But in exchange, I need something from you." He nods. "I need to be able to make love to you without worrying that the only reason you are doing it is to spew your horrible cum." She lets go to spit in her hand, she moves it back down and starts to jerk harder and he groans and bucks beside her. "Can you help me with that?"

"Y-yes anything for you my love."

"That's what I like to hear, I never want you to cum when we have sex, you understand? Never! I will get you off separately, and twice a week, Oh! And I want you wearing two condoms when you cum, to make sure none of it gets anywhere as we discussed."

"Hmmm, ok, if that's what you want dear!" he moans, gasping for breath. She pretends to gasp with him and her hand moves faster under the sheets. He feels his orgasm building and he breaks into a sweat.

"Can you really do that for me my love?" she coos.

"Y-yes! Yes!"

Oh how badly he wants to grab her and fuck her tight little pussy right there, fill it with cum. As he reaches the edge, she slows expertly keeping, him there straining for more. When he tries to buck, she follows his movements so he can't get any more sensation than she allows.

"So we have an agreement?" she purrs in his ear.

"Y-yes! Yes! Please! Please, can I cum now? Please?" he begs.

She slows. "Well, hum, I already had something planned for later, but I'm feeling generous so I'll give you a choice, either you're patient and you wait until this evening for the best orgasm you have ever had, or I ruin your orgasm now, and I ruin your orgasm this evening. Your choice."

Oh god! He is so close. She speeds up again, but he resists the urge to give in and ask for the ruined.

"O-ok, please st-stop," he manages just as she brings him to the edge. She grins amused and let's go, his dick falls onto his abdomen wet with precum and spit.

She rubs the spit off on his chest. "Good, my parents are coming around for lunch, surely a grown man like you can wait until this evening!" she says encouragingly.

He looks conflicted, his gaze between lust, love, and anger, she kisses him gently and he relents and kisses back. Then she jumps up with an amused grin and leaves the room.

As he takes his shower, he stares at the water running off his erect cock, his hand moves to it, but then he stops. His balls still ache and he can't stop thinking about her. At lunch, he manages to distract himself with wine and conversation with her parents.

But when he goes to the kitchen to fetch some water, she tip-toes up behind him and taps him on the butt, he jumps in surprise and turns to her. Her parents cannot see them from the other room. With a blank expression she grabs his hand and guides it down the front of her jeans, she unbuttons them and guides him into her panties.

He feels the heat of her pussy and a wet sensation on the back of his hand between his index and his thumb. He blushes, feeling his penis swelling once again. Then she pulls his hand out, drops it by his side, and leaves without a word. He must wait a few minutes before going back to the living room, she jokes about him getting lost on his way back.

After her parents have leave, they watch a film. She lays against him warm and cozy. He can't concentrate on the film much, the scent from her hair and warmth of her skin is driving him mad with lust. Just a few more hours she tells him, feeling his straining erection.

She tells him it's time for a bit of fresh air, they put on their coats and go for a winter walk hand in hand. The fresh air makes them feel alive, as they walk and chat as lovers. When they get back through the door, she turns to him, wraps her arms around his neck, and kisses him hard. He feels the warmth of her body through her winter clothes and breathes in her scent, nose against the skin of her neck between her hair and the scarf. His desire is unbearable.

"Mmmm, does somebody want it bad," she whispers in a soft seductive tone, rubbing his crotch with one hand where his penis throbs.

"Yes! Since like, last Thursday to be honest," he moans as she begins kissing his neck.

"Well then, I suppose it's time we do something about that!" she replies, amused.

She leads him to the bed, both still fully clothed and she turns to him and holding his gaze, with a twisted little grin she removes his coat and unbuckles his belt. She pulls down his pants, then his underwear, tugging them down in rough movements. His penis pops out, she brings her face to it, sniffs the tip, she can smell the excitement, the tension, and in a single movement of the tongue she laps up the bead of precum forming at the end. He shivers in anticipation.

She hops on the bed, and kneels in front of him legs pushed tight together, she is still wearing all her outdoor clothes, even her smart little brown trench coat, and yellow scarf. She pats the space in front of her. He comes and kneels in front of her, penis poking out beneath his jumper, he is breathing fast. They look at each other.

She pulls a hidden packet of condoms out of her coat pocket, he groans. She pulls two out. Still holding his gaze, she smiles as she places one, then another on top, they form a tight sheath around his cock. Her fingers move up and down, he can feel them, but with two condoms the sensation is dulled. Even so, he is so desperate he remains rock solid.

They are kneeling face to face as if performing some ritual. Her right-hand cups his balls, and she weighs them. She is amused to see how blue and swollen they are. She leans into him and kisses his neck delicately, he moans. She stays leaning forward against him, he breaths through his nose against her scarf. Her hands explore under his jumper, fingers running over his bare skin, his muscle tense under her touch. He feels hot. He holds his hands obediently behind his head as she taught him.

Then she spits in her right hand and moves it down to his hips, her fingers grip the base of his shaft. She begins to pump mechanically, griping tight as if she is milking him, only once a second or so but hard. It feels great despite the lack of stimulation on the head. After twenty seconds his breath becomes ragged.

"Mmmmm," she moans seductively into his ear. "Are you going to come for me, my love?"

He groans and nods. The pressure is already building, he begins to tremble.

"She much pressure, so much dirty cum trying to push out!"

The thought of it makes her sick but she keeps going for him. Every jerk of her hand sends a wave of pleasure through his body, climbing higher and higher. It's only been a minute or so. She leans back an instant and spits on her hand again before leaning back in. He can actually smell her spit down below as she rubs and squeezes!

"Cum for me! Get it all out, come on!" she encourages, pulling him into her with her left arm under his clothes.

He can sense her warmth, the scent of her body through her winter coat. It's warm in the room, sweat trickles down her neck from her hairline now. His hips buck into her hand, he can't stop himself, and she lets him, she loves him, and she loves making him feel so good even if it means letting him cum.

"Here we go, here we go now my love," she whispers urgently into his ear. Here we go he repeats in his mind as he feels the orgasm rise, her body tenses with his, she pushes harder into him and their kneeling bodies push up against each other. She speeds her movements beneath creating an acute pleasure. He holds his breath, his eyes tight shut, his thighs tremble, oh god, so much pressure to release! It's happening!

He explodes into the condoms, they hold strong, his whole-body jerks and trembles, the cum keeps flowing as his balls empty. "Ahhhhhh!" he moans in relief.

She looks at him with loving eyes as he leans away, his face is red. He smiles back at her, ready to collapse, trying to catch his breath.

"Well done hun, well done! I love you so much!".

Endorphins rush over him, his dopamine spikes, strengthening in his brain the association of pleasure with her scent and the sound of her voice.

"I- I love you too," he manages.

She lays him down and rolls onto him. Her clever eyes meet his.

"See I take care of you," she says, gently stroking his face.

She shifts on him and removes the condoms with he left hand, pressing tight to make sure all the cum stays inside, she ties the knot and runs to the bathroom. "Ew! Ew! Ew! Disgusting!", she complains as runs to dispose of it. She washes her hands with soap. When she gets back into the bedroom, he is asleep, a satisfied smile on his face. Awww how cute! Three days is not so long to deny him, but she's sure she can make it feel long! She grins, this new arrangement is going to be fun.

TUESDAY

She hadn't been in the mood the night before. When she was done reading, she'd teased him a bit anyway, just enough to get him going before kissing him good night. She likes to keep him at least a bit horny and interested even when she just wants to cuddle. Tonight, on the other hand, she really wants him!

Late that evening she leads him into the bedroom. She reaches into his shorts and touches his penis. She feels it swell in her hand. She leans into him and they kiss. She can feel his lust, but he knows he must wait another day, knowing he knows this turns her on.

He undresses her. Revealing her firm breasts. She pulls him onto the bed. He leans over her and kisses her exposed nipples, the characteristic scent of her breasts excites him, his tongue dances creating pleasure and building tension that makes her arch her chest forward. She pulls his head close and breaths in the musky scent of his hair as he continues to lick her breasts. Her fingers run down his muscular flanks. Mmm, she's going to use him well tonight!

She pushes him back and pulls down his shorts. Then she grips his shaft and gives him her come-to-bed eyes.

"Hmm, I need you real bad hun," she says seductively. "I need you to fuck me!" She starts stroking and his breathing accelerates. "But no funny business!" She grips hard and shakes his cock. "Only I get to cum!" He nods obediently.

She takes on a playful girly tone "But I'm a nice girlfriend, so I'm going to help you! Close your eyes." He does. After some shifting, he feels her slip a condom on him, then a second one. Shit! This is not about contraception; she is trying to make this less enjoyable for him. She leans close and murmurs "This should help you last a longer, my love! I thought seeing as we have them, we could give it a try." She shrugs. "Say thank you!" He opens his eyes, she grins at him, she is really pretty.

"Thank you," he mutters.

Then, slowly she turns and presents her butt to him, when he spreads the cheeks he sees her little anus, and below the hot pink of her pussy, glistening down between her legs.

"Go wild! You can grab my hips or my breasts for this! Just don't spoil it for me, keep your horrible cum in your balls!" she directs in a husky but firm voice.

He guides his cock into her. He feels the heat and some pressure, but the sensation is reduced a bit by the two condoms. But she's right, he will last longer like this. She feels his hard-throbbing cock push deep inside her, slowly. His hands grip above her hips. She arches her back more. He moves in and out, in, out. Despite the latex, he feels the heat and pressure around his cock. She undulates her hips and reaches under to rub her clit. He starts to pump faster.

Hmmm, he is going at it enthusiastically. Their hearts beat faster. The scent of sex hangs in the air. Now he is like a wild animal behind her, each thrust sending heat and pleasure through her muscles. He slows down again, pacing himself. She closes her eyes, enjoying the sensations and how he is doing this for her, not just to cum. The sight of her below him is driving him crazy, her butt, soft but firm hitting his abdomen, her skin now shining with sweat, her hair a mess over the pillows.

"Maybe, you know, seeing as I'm already wearing the condoms," he starts, still thrusting slowly.

"Maybe what?" she asks annoyed, turning, pushing hair out her face to look at him over her shoulder.

"Nothing, it's just, I was thinking, maybe I could swap tomorrow for today? I mean..." his voice trails off when he sees how she glares back at him.

"Swap? Shit! Why does it always have to be about you! It's my turn today! Did I ask anything of you when I got you off last Sunday? When I had you grunting into my neck as I jerked it out of you?"

"No, sorry! I'm sorry I shouldn't have -"

She starts moving her hips up and down to increase the speed of the thrusts.

"You think it's fair on me? I hate it when you cum, it makes me feel sick, you know that and I just find it hurtful how you never think of my needs!" she says, playing with him.

"I'm sorry," he mumbles defeated. "I just didn't think!"

They thrust a few more times in awkward silence. He is starting to pull rope, he must be anxious.

"It's ok my love," she consoles her voice more affectionate. "That's why you have me to think for you! It's ok, I love you!"

She reaches back and pulls at him to signal him to move onto her. His head is level with her neck, she feels his weight above. Reassured somewhat he begins to get hard again. She feels the pleasure build.

He pumps faster, his breathing fast and hot against the skin of her neck, she is breathing fast too now. Letting out little moans that drive him crazy. She feels her pussy clenching, fluttering, coaxing the cum out of him, but he mustn't let it out! He feels pressure build in him and hopes he can get her off before he reaches the edge.

She loves this so much, he is working so hard to get her there, working himself up in the process, it's the desperateness with which he fucks her that does it for her. His hands slide beneath her griping her breasts, rubbing the nipples. His animal heat pulses over her, in her, this feels great! She feels her orgasm build as he thrusts hard and deep, he is getting close too! But no release for him today! She cums hard, vagina clenching and pulsing around his shaft, nearly pushing him over the edge. He resists and keeps pumping, slowly now, until she taps his shoulder.

"Ok, ok, roll off!"

He obeys and lays beside her. It's crazy how can she make him so desperate in just 48 hours! Maybe men are just not meant to have sex without release she thinks to herself, well tough!

Later they take a shower together, he is soon hard again, she washes his erect penis slowly and gently with a flannel and soap.

"It just never gives up does it?" she jokes.

"Apparently not," he groans.

"Mmmm, well, I bet you're looking forward to tomorrow," she teases.

RubenRail
RubenRail
84 Followers