All Comments on 'Don't Cum, It's Dirty!'

by RubenRail

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

There are stores. Why does she have to order? This is stupid.

justincbenedictjustincbenedictover 3 years ago
quite original!

Yes, it really is. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story!

OligarcOligarcover 3 years ago
Amazing story

Keep it up

Submisky35Submisky35over 3 years ago

GOOD STORY

and well written. She's just too mean, though. Would like to see the tables turned sometime in the future.

racfguyracfguyover 3 years ago

One of the WORST stories I've read. "She" is a bitch; "He" is a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Excellent, and undoubtedly going on out there just this way in some households.

RunsAmokRunsAmokover 3 years ago

This story is incredibly hot. The teasing and denial is great, but the way she cries ‘dirty dirty dirty’ hits upon a fantasy I didn’t even know I had. Fantastic work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good premise.

But pretty predictable.

Why does his cock go into her pussy so quickly? Why didn't she tease it with her hand for a while? Why didn't she rub his cock on her pussy/clit first -- before allowing insertion?

Nothing with other parts of her body? No breast play? No nipple sucking? No kissing even?

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good premise.

But need more details about EXACTLY how she was teasing him.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh dear another sad fuck author, dreaming of being a failure. I wonder why the world is going down the pan.

tedrangetedrangeabout 2 years ago

Delicious. And to the commenter who said "why doesn't she just go to the store?", you don't understand the whole premise? Toying with him, making him waiiiittttt to heighten his excitement? Called tease and denial? Finding phony excuses to delay him and use him as a plaything?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous