All Comments on 'Don't Fight It'

by JukeboxEMCSA

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
DabblingInDarknessDabblingInDarknessover 4 years ago
Amazing story!

Love it! Thoroughly enjoyed it when the early bird hit Patreon.

Maeven_quinnMaeven_quinnover 4 years ago
Short, hot, and sexy.

Great job. I’ve been scrolling all afternoon to enjoy a good mind control story, and I finally found yours!

mia_deniermia_denierover 4 years ago
Another Masterpiece

You are such a master of the short story. Everytime I read a story of you, I wish you would write two or three sequels to it. A story is probably done for you, once you have exploited one idea, like the alien egg with the tendrils into the brain. Maybe you think it is boring to elaborate further on this idea, but believe me, your fan community would love to see sequels. This story is so hot. The struggle of Dawn, her inability to talk, her fading ability to think straight. Awesome, would love to read that more often. Like a variation of a theme. Maybe Dawn regains some independence once the egg is removed. She is not completely under the control of the egg and tries to find a way to fight it. Maybe she looks for allies, other women who could help her in fighting Laura and her egg. But by sharing her secret with them she involuntarily draws them into the spider web of Laura. Each of them a different character, the motherly type, the shy secretary, the librarian, maybe her mind gets a mine field of triggers, which makes her hot. Some food for thought.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous